The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Impossible to Start a New Game in The Last of Us Remastered

I bought this game in January and just got around to playing it. When I start the game, the title screen plays, and I get to the main menu. When I start a new game, I create my save data and the screen goes black. There are small dust particles flying on the screen as music plays. Nothing happens after that. Just black.
    I have done the following,
    "Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again."
    This did not work.

I have also,
    "Please ensure you are able…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Error CE-34878-0 on campaign and multiplayer

I bought Last of Us on disc and through the PS store and get CE-34878-0 error when I start up campaign and some multiplayer maps (like Bookstore, Bill's Town and some others). I already tried deleting the whole game and downloads and re-installing and even re-initialized my PS4 system to see if that fixed the issue but it didn't.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Level Restarted From 107 to Level 2, and I cannot progress anymore.

Hi. Sunday August 16th at about 8:00am EST...I was level 107 and over 60,000 blue supplies for my clan size. On the leaderboards it still says GothamKnight3 Level 107...my max clan size was 198. but just now. I got restarted to Level 2. 800 blue supplies and im on week 3...? What the hell is going on. plus im on the Hunters team and I always pick fireflies and my emblem thats on my backpack is totally someone elses. Is it possible my data got switched with someone else last game? Please help. I was Week 12 Day 1. This…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. About CE 34878-0 again

Hi

I´ve posted this issue before and even with the steps provided it did not work but this time i noticed something different

The first post i did here was about the game randomly crashing with the error CE 34878-0 but it is NOT RANDOM

I´ve done enough testing with my system and the game will ONLY CRASH in long gaming sessions(5-6 hours of playtime)

After knowing that it will only crash between this time(5-6hours) i tested my system and the game again,my test was:I´ve played the game a long time,about 5 1/2 hours and almost reaching the crash time(6hours),i…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. seriously Naughty Dog what the hell ?!! you guys have to either fix or coempletely remove that idiotic white lag plug

i cant seem to walk 2 steps in the game without freezing. or better yet i get 2 feet within another player and oops i froze here goes your perfectly planned attack and execution... you claim that its so that people with slower internet speeds dont have an ungair advantage yet now wr have people getting free kills and shivs simply because someone got a white lag plug.. mind you ive had fast connections to the internet as in FULL friggin bars and guess what? i STILL lag!!. now ive been a Naughty dog supporter since crash bandicoot but this…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

If you are encountering this issue, please include your download and upload speeds with your post. This will let us know if the plug is being displayed in error.

Many users experience problems if their download speed is less than 10Mbps, or their upload is less than 1Mbps.

If you are on a wireless connection, you may be above this threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to reduce it.

7. PS3 - CANT PLAY FROM GO BIG HORNS - PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH

PLEASE PLEASE HELP - I BOUGHT LAST OF US GOTY JUST 20 DAYS AGO FROM PS PLUS, EVERYTHING WAS GOOD SINCE THE CHAPTER GO BIG HORNS - IN THE SEQUENCE WHEN JOEL AVOIDS THE CLICKERS AND BLOATERS TO ACTIVATE THE SECOND GENERATOR, AFTER OPENING THE DOOR ITS WHITE SCREEN, AND JOEL FALLING ENDLESS, THEN WHEN I TRY TO RESTART THE GAME ITS EITHER FOREVER LOADING OR HANGS THE SYSTEM, I CANT SEE ANY SOLUTION, I DELETED THE SAVED ELEMENTS AND UNINSTALLED THE WHOLE GAME, STILL IT IS NOT WORKING - PLEASE HELP

PS3
    DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
    DOWNLOADED ON 28/06/15
    DISC FREE…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, we suggest the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

Please post here if this does not resolve your issue.

8. Boxes on multiplayer won't load

The issue arose today. I grab my coffee, log onto factions, and get in my gaming chair. The game starts and I sprint for the first box. Not there. I make a mad dash for the second box. Also not there. I glance at my minimap; no boxes anywhere. "Maybe it's a fluke" I think to myself. But the same thing happens the next game. And the game after that. What did I do Naughty Dog?! What did I do to deserve this?! No in all seriousness though, my boxes are gone and I want them back.

Type of download:…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multipleyer lagging. I've been lag aiming was at a player just so he can shoot me, lagged when I aim at the player and it won't shoot.

This is becoming really unbearable, is it true that you guys put handicaps on some players just to change the battle around? This game has way to many things that change the fight favor. I've been stopped from running to get shiv by a dude that's not even near me, I've dodged one hitters and all of a sudden the drawn to them or having the enemy draw towards me. I've been smoke gotten out start to swing or shoot and still get shiv, shooting at someone getting behind cover and then getting hit and taken down. Getting shoot by…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What does *GUARANTEED* really mean?

Lucky break rank 3 does NOT drop three guaranteed crafting ingredients (in survivors only?) under any circumstances! If the own team is in advance, I often get definitely only a maximum of two ingredients in a row, when opening a loot box.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lagging near enemies

Hello everyone!I have been having problem this week and the problem is that I only lag when i am close to a enemy.It is very annoying and makes it impossible for me to get shiv kills,run away,and win a gun fight.Another problem i am having is that when i am going to go for a shiv kill and i am not lagging...the shiv icon does not appear so i can't shiv them even thought i am in back of the enemy.I always start with a shiv because the load out i use has covert training 3.Please fix this ASAP!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Since this occurs on solo matches, it appears to be the result of your low download speed (anything less than 10mbps will usually result in connection issues).

We’d suggest switching to a wired connection if possible to reduce interference.

12. THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME

hello, i have problem with "the last of us multiplayer " when i press on "FACTIONS MP" in the game its asking me if i want to download some free maps then i press ok and its telling me ""THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME" i checked a bit in the internet and i saw thats not rear , alot of users have the same problem they said i need to RESTORE MY PSN , i did that and it didnt help, what to do ? i want to play that game and i cant . thanks ,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

Can you run an internet connection test and verify you have access to PSN?

If you do, could you please verify that your PSN ID and your version of the game are from the same region?

13. Multiplayer only works about 30% of time.

Most of the time when I try multiplayer it will not find other players. I can literally leave it all day and it will search for players but not find anyone.

When it does work, it starts finding players within 1 minute. There are no issues with gameplay such as lag.

This occurs on all game modes and is very frustrating. I am located in the UK.

PS4 Model: CUH 1116A
    Disk version
    Time since install: Installed on 19/7/15
    system free space: 255.3GB

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:
    Connection Method: Lan cable
    Nat Type: Type…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can not play multiplayer because of the white plug sign

I don't know if it's the actual game which is the problem, which I downloaded from the play station store at Christmas time as it was part of my package with the ps4 or my own connection. I can not play a full match of supply raid without the white plug sign appearing, this either causes me to lag out from the match or the sign will stay there until the finish. I test my connection every time this occurs and it says my internet or psn fails however I can still then use Netflix and other applications just fine.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. shotgun & shorty & shivs

I have an issue where in Hometown, when I fire the shorty pointed at the area next to the door opening the weapon doesn't fire and decides to mark instead. And in several areas this occurs. Should the weapon not fire anyway if being fired? The door area in question where this occurs is the building to the left of the fire engine. T

hen my second issue is when my shotgun fires "blanks"... on one occasion I fired 3 shots at a guy point blank and I didn't down him. Sometimes when trying to give a quick surprize to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Garage door at pittsburgh wont open preventing progression

In the Pittsburgh chapter I am unable to get the garage door to open after i am done with the bad guys. When i press on the green triangle button Joel tries to open the door but it remains stuck and makes a screeching noise. This is preventing game progression.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. restored my 100% Savegame and i've lost all of my outfits / ingame dollar

Hi,
    first of all: English ist not my first language so I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes

I wanted to play TLoU singleplayer yesterday so i restored my (100% complete) backed savegame but none of my already unlocked outfits and conecpt arts was selectable. (those we can earn by completing the challenges like finish the game on grounded or kill 3 clickers with 1 shotgun shot) So my problem is: i've got still my story progress but can't unlock any outfit because the game remembers that i've already completed those challenges that means i cannot earn ingame $

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I can't start the game. I get a black screen!!!

Once I hit new game music plays webs there is a black screen! And nothing happens!! Like come on this is ridiculous

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bug - training manuals have dissapeared

so I just completed the game for the second time (fully) on Survival+.
    Was wanting to clear up some missing content in aiming for a PSN-Platinum and generally enjoing playing individual chapters.

However I noticed that when browsing through chapters all my "Trainging Manuals Found" are on 0

When I look into my inventory I can see that the training-manuals are there but via the chapter-menu I apparantly have none!!!

Even if I play through a chapter, there are no training-manuals that I can pick up!!!

I hope I could explain this properly and would be most grateful for any…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not a bug, but an idea for tLOU2

This page says it's for "ideas", so I am here to give you one and not a complaint. I will start off by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE tLoU multiplayer. It is by and far my favorite. Ever. The game play is amazing and I wanted to talk about the sequel. The clan set up for this game was an interesting idea. But didn't feel like it was fully developed. It was kinda cool to have names assigned to my clan people but it could've gone so much further than just names, numbers and requirements. For starters, being able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base