The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Difficulty connecting to online matches in Last Of Us Factions

Cant Find Online Match! Plz Improve Servers...

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

On July 9th there was a server outage that prevented connection to Factions. This issue should now be resolved.

If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to Factions, please provide:

If you are able to connect to any matches, or are stuck in the lobby.

The region you located are in.

Your upload and download speeds (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection).

The additional detail helps us troubleshoot issues.

2. seriously Naughty Dog what the hell ?!! you guys have to either fix or coempletely remove that idiotic white lag plug

i cant seem to walk 2 steps in the game without freezing. or better yet i get 2 feet within another player and oops i froze here goes your perfectly planned attack and execution... you claim that its so that people with slower internet speeds dont have an ungair advantage yet now wr have people getting free kills and shivs simply because someone got a white lag plug.. mind you ive had fast connections to the internet as in FULL friggin bars and guess what? i STILL lag!!. now ive been a Naughty dog supporter since crash bandicoot but this…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

If you are encountering this issue, please include your download and upload speeds with your post. This will let us know if the plug is being displayed in error.

Many users experience problems if their download speed is less than 10Mbps, or their upload is less than 1Mbps.

If you are on a wireless connection, you may be above this threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to reduce it.

3. Lagging near enemies

Hello everyone!I have been having problem this week and the problem is that I only lag when i am close to a enemy.It is very annoying and makes it impossible for me to get shiv kills,run away,and win a gun fight.Another problem i am having is that when i am going to go for a shiv kill and i am not lagging...the shiv icon does not appear so i can't shiv them even thought i am in back of the enemy.I always start with a shiv because the load out i use has covert training 3.Please fix this ASAP!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Since this occurs on solo matches, it appears to be the result of your low download speed (anything less than 10mbps will usually result in connection issues).

We’d suggest switching to a wired connection if possible to reduce interference.

4. Joel not moving when I pick up revolver in chapter 3

In chapter 3 when youbfirst get the revolver I go to pick it up and it looks fine and acts fine till I start to move... but I can't move. I can look around and pull out my guns but I can't use them and I can't move or turn off my flashlight. Its really bugging me but after I kill the infected and I go to get the ammo for the revolver from the other dead soldier I'm able to pick it up and move on with no hastles. I know I downloaded the game after purchasing the ps4…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME

hello, i have problem with "the last of us multiplayer " when i press on "FACTIONS MP" in the game its asking me if i want to download some free maps then i press ok and its telling me ""THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME" i checked a bit in the internet and i saw thats not rear , alot of users have the same problem they said i need to RESTORE MY PSN , i did that and it didnt help, what to do ? i want to play that game and i cant . thanks ,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

Can you run an internet connection test and verify you have access to PSN?

If you do, could you please verify that your PSN ID and your version of the game are from the same region?

6. Level Problem

Hi,I have a problem in mp mode. I think everybody has this problem. My level is 61,but in mp mode,many opponent of mine have a big level like 315,650. I don't want to play against them. Is there any solution for that? I wanna play against people whose level be like 65. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i can't play online

I had bought the disc and it's 2 and my psn is Saudi , and my disc number cusa00556, and i can't play onlin, when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it .. I have 2 psn American and Saudi and the the game doesn't work in the both !

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. [MP] Strategist bug

There is a critical bug for strategist.
    The listen mode can detect IMMOBILE enemies using Strategist 2 or 3 by showing their silhouettes.
    Please fix it ASAP.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When I try to download the new free maps it says content cannot be selected at this time.

I just bought the game from a friend his account its from US too and the game says CUSA 00552 so its from North America its on spanish but my friend was able to downlaod the free maps on his console so when i try to download the free maps my friends needs to delete the last of us from his library to delete the add-on and after that im gonna be able to download the maps on my console or its another issue ?! my account its from US too..

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

10. THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE SELECTED AT THIS TIME

MY DISK IS EU . MY PSN ID IS US .
    I'VE DOWNLOADED THE FREE MAPS AND THEY WORK ON MY OTHER UK ACCOUNT. AND STILL MY MAIN ACCOUNT TELLS ME TO DOWNLOAD THEM!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. CANT PLAY FROM GO BIG HORNS - PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH

PLEASE PLEASE HELP - I BOUGHT LAST OF US GOTY JUST 20 DAYS AGO FROM PS PLUS, EVERYTHING WAS GOOD SINCE THE CHAPTER GO BIG HORNS - IN THE SEQUENCE WHEN JOEL AVOIDS THE CLICKERS AND BLOATERS TO ACTIVATE THE SECOND GENERATOR, AFTER OPENING THE DOOR ITS WHITE SCREEN, AND JOEL FALLING ENDLESS, THEN WHEN I TRY TO RESTART THE GAME ITS EITHER FOREVER LOADING OR HANGS THE SYSTEM, I CANT SEE ANY SOLUTION, I DELETED THE SAVED ELEMENTS AND UNINSTALLED THE WHOLE GAME, STILL IT IS NOT WORKING - PLEASE HELP

PS3
    DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
    DOWNLOADED ON 28/06/15
    DISC FREE…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I need To Buy DLC Weapons but I have Region Error ... It always say content can not be selected at this time ... I can not change my region!

So Plz Help Me As Soon As Possible .. Help me out with another way to get those weapons...I can not change my region ... my psn is shahrukhumairham ... Plz Help Me Fast; i have this game for over 1 year and still can not enjoy those dlc weapons .. i am willing to pay of their is another way to get those weapons

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. tlou content cannot be selected not by disc

I bought new ps4 from best buy In ohio in US that came with code for tlou plus got playstation plus. I get content cannot be selected. I have been with playstation for over hour chatting. Tried license, reset default and lots of things. My son and his friends bought the same one at same place n theirs is fine. Cant be my region. Any ideas im tired of chatting with PS people. Now they want me to send it in and its only 10 days old. I can download anything except TLOU map to play online.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Let us know if you are still encountering this issue.

14. cant find or connect to online matches in multiplayer it just keeps searching for games endlessly

cant find or connect to online matches in multiplayer it just keeps searching for games endlessly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cannot find match.

Been waiting for almost an hour now for other players. None so far. Can you please make your game playable? I have to pay to be able to play your game online which I am not able to do even though I pay. I would be fine with a refund as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Problem Starting New Game in Last of Us

Hi,
    I just bought before few hours a playstation 4 with a The last of us remastered game. When i am in the game menu and i press the new game, the game is not starting. The is a slow music and the screen is black and there fly some dusts. But nothing happens

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Unable to multiplayer often and party join issues

Since about last Friday (July 17) I've had issues connecting to Factions MP. The majority of the time now over days I've had had connection issues when loading mp. Sometimes I have PSN connection issues or sometimes it is config file download issues etc. I also have several freezing issues when trying selection Factions from the main menu.

When I am however lucky enough to get on, I can't join parties with certain players. It shows that I've joined but then I always get kicked.

Please help!

I have a wired connection to router. NAT type 2 with approx 40mbps…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Am I playing with cheaters?

How can one player auto move very quickly to prevent being hit, and walk over two nail bombs without setting them off. I saved the game play video as proof.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No damage

Sometimes I shoot 3 or 4 rounds with the shotgun right into the chest of an enemy standing right infront of me who downs and executes me. After that one of my teammates downs him with one melee hit.
    I throw molotovs which land exactly where the enemy is standing and they walk away.
    Enemies still walk over my bombs without them exploding.

Issue number 4. I've given up hoping for a reaction from you. Obviously you just don't care...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is typically the result of 1 of 2 issues. Either the title isn’t fully installed, or you need to rebuild your database.

Go to your home screen, highlight the Last of Us Icon and press the Options button. Select Information. Your Installed Status should say “completed” and your size should be between 42-50GB.

If your title is fully installed and you are still encountering this issue, you should rebuild your database.

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Let us know your results

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base