The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Problem Starting New Game in Last of Us

Hi,
    I just bought before few hours a playstation 4 with a The last of us remastered game. When i am in the game menu and i press the new game, the game is not starting. The is a slow music and the screen is black and there fly some dusts. But nothing happens

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Config file

Error download config file.This error whats that mean

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Slow speed in most of the matches lately

Ps4, latest edition
    Disk version, more than 250mb free
    Hardwired (NAT1) or wired through router(NAT2 DMZ or forwarded through UPnP) (nothing changes) My internet is the best you can get in Moscow.
    100up/100down mb
    Moscow, Russia

The game is running sluggish in multiplayer in SOME matches, movement slower than normal, shooting and aiming is slower. Even in 5-4 bars lobby. And sometimes in 3-2 bars it's running pretty smooth. My google ping is 3ms. 60ms to europe. So it's NOT about connection. Feeling like running on lower fps (fps lock turned off!), but on killcams i see other players moving…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please have a level reset option for Factions MP.

I thought it might be a good idea to have a complete level reset option on Factions MP. Some people have maxed out their levels and want to start over again for the love of the game. This is only for people who play a lot and want to start over again so we don't have to make a new account to start over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cannot Find Match

PS4, Disk, install since last year & update all the time. free space 300gb+
    Lan, Nat 2, download: 25 mbps, upload: 4 mbps.

I cant find a match at all,
    i did tried, waiting until 30 minutes and more, but nothing happened
    network and connection work perfectly as usual.
    the bar is moving normally, eg:
    searcing for players, searching for optimal game, searching for close game, searching for any game.
    But nothing happened, and just keep on searching like never ending story.

I found another user facing the same problem at the same time, at WEEK 11: Day 2.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have played 'The Hunt' on Grounded difficulty multiple times, included one full story playthrough, however it still shows in chapter selec

I have completed 'The Hunt' on Grounded difficulty multiple times, included one full story playthrough, however it still shows in chapter select as 'Completed on Normal' only.

All the other chapters correct appear as 'Completed as Grounded'. This is extremely frustrating as it is the only chapter that won't 'pop' for Grounded.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The loading screen stuck. And when I started the PS3 using the rebuild database option there was no change. Please fix it

The loading screen stuck. And when I stared the PS3 with the rebuild database option ,there was no change . Please fix it!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My MP update is stuck on 1.06.024 when the latest update should be 1.06.027

Hello,

Connection Method: High Speed 3G internet LAN connection
    NAT Type: 2
    Connection Speed: Varies between 4mb and 6mb download
    Under 1m Upload

My clan hasn't updated from Week 10 Day 1 for days now, and no matter how many games I play, I get back to the same place. Even if I create new Loadouts, they get erased and back to the default loadout that was on Week 10 Day 1.
    I finally noticed that my MP version is still on 1.06.024 when it should be 1.06.027. I feel that is the issue, but I have no idea how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unable to download or purchase Launcher

Has the launcher been removed from the PSN network? I just got my PS4 yesterday, it included The Last of Us Remastered digital download. I previously owned the game on the PS3 with the season pass. I am able to re-download every other piece of previously purchased DLC, including weapons, cosmetics, and map packs to the PS4 except the Launcher. I am not even able to add it to my cart on the PSN store website. When attempted I receive this message: "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content." When I try to download it from the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Matches and Hackers

Please, fix the matches search. I take 15 minutes (or more) to find a good match. Sometimes I'm randomly kicked. My connection is fine (I've checked several times).

Another bad thing is the hackers. I've played many times with immortal players with endless ballistic vests and even with invisible players.

What's going on? What Naughty Dog will do against these problems? I love this game, but this is horrible. This just ruin the experience.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PS4 Dualshock Controller wont function properly on Multiplayer?

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download & Upload: 200-300 kbps
    Digital Download Version 01.06

Every time I start playing Factions MP.. I start a new match and half ways the match I get a message saying I need to connect my DualShock controller to charge, but my controller has a full charge. I don't get this problem when I play the actual game. I have tried disconnecting the controller via bluetooth and connecting it again but it seems that doesn't do anything at all. I had also tried playing other PS4 games and don't seem to have that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cabin Resort Bug

The cut scene when Ellie is crawling toward the machete and David kicks her in the face keeps replaying. I tried restarting my PS4, but that didn't work.
    Model # CUH-1115A
    Digital download about 2/17 to 3-5/2015
    337 GB freespace on my drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The multiplayer leaderboards in The last of us factions is littered with hackers and people that have only logged 1 or 2 minutes.

Could the naughty dog staff please clean up the leaderboards by allowing only the people that has 1 day played to qualify for the leaderboards, because currently the top 1000 players only consist of hackers or people who have only 1 or 2 minutes played.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Language problem

Hi,I bought few days ago the last of us remastered for ps4.Unfortunely,I didn't realize,when I ordered the game on the web,that it was in english Language,subtitles as well.Now,I'm wondering if there is a Language pack that converts the Language from english to italian.I already know that it a region matter,specifically for which region the game has been released.But i can say without any doubt that the region of my copy is EU.So,what I'm asking you is:Is there any possibility to convert the language for a region EU copy?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Naughty Dog QA Team

Look on the spine of the case the disc case. At the bottom are a series of numbers and letters. If it says anything other than CUSA-00556, then Italian is not one of the included languages, as you have purchased a disc intended for a different region.

If you have the European disc (the last digit of the code is a 6), you can adjust the language from the main menu. OPTIONSLANGUAGE – Text/Subtitles/Dialogue.

16. The lag has gotten out of hand in the past couple of months. I can't even play anymore. What changed? Nat type 2 download 8 upload 2.2 .

The lag has gotten so bad I cant play anymore. My connection has been the same speed, but multiplayer used to work great. Seems like this started happening when playstation started giving out the game with the console. This was my favorite game, now I'm very disappointed.
    Wifi
    Nat type 2
    Download 8
    Upload 2.5
    Same as it was when it used to work.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Suggestive Gameplay

Hi!

I would just want to commend on the storyline of this Game. Very unpredictable and interesting.

Although I cant say so much about gameplay. I think it would be better if the game was not really predictable when it comes to "survival" sicne the game pretty much shows you the way on how to finish the game. Also, I would want to suggest that if TLOU would have a sequel, the decisions the player makes in the game affects the overall outcome of the game so the players would have another go at the game just to see an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My problem is terribe latency

I've been playing multiplayer forever, donated like well over a hundred dollars for TLOU. But yet now all of a sudden for no apparent reason, I've been getting God forsaken, unplayable lag for any match for multiplayer in the past week or so.. I've tried everything.. Reinstalling the game, turning off the system as turning it back on.. Changing the DNS, you name it, I've done it.. The problem clearly isn't on my behalf.. Even if you assume it from the start because you think your game is flawless.. Please fix this issue! Ps4-328 system software 2.04 disc installed, reinstalled…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Random Loadouts

An idea for the future , how bout a mode where the game randomly gives a load out before the game starts , so you never know what guns and perks you will have so you got to adapt . It would be challenging because you are not selecting anything just gotta play with the hand you are dealt.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Survivor Matches

At the end of survivor matches the other team waits till the last seconds to make a move, then when i down them all the timer runs out and a tie occurs . Please either make each round longer or make a player not currently being revived at the end of a round be counted as dead . Tired of ties where im alive but just cant get to executing the other team across the map.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base