The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Downloaded new update and maps but still asks me to download maps

I have tried shutting down the game, shitting down the playstation 4 and even deleted everything reinstalling it but still says I have to download maps when clicking on factions

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

@Bruler Is this crash in Factions only, or does it also occur during the single player campaign?

Did this start occurring with 1.03?

@krevetochka does it crash when booting the game, loading a new game, loading a save game or loading into factions?

@juanfourtwenty is the error the same as listed above (ce-34878-0)?

3. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=500343463436533

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=500343463436533

Shared with the share option,thought i should share that.

This is no way my controller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't join groups since last Saturday. Always being kicked off my group.

We are about a dozen french players who religiously play TLOU multiplayer. But we can't do anything from about last Saturday (tested saturday 9 to 11 pm GMT +1, as wel as yesterday 9pm GMT+1).

- Almost impossible to join groups : we have 95% time a "you've been kicked by the group" message
    - Even if we succeed to join the group, the connection fails while starting the game "connection to host lost"
    - In public multiplayer match, we experience a lot of lagging issues

I'm not sure the problem is on TLOU server side, or on the psn…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Character movement stutter while aiming and walking to the right or left.

When aiming and moving either prone or standing it starts to stutter,either moving to left or right,especially when you push hard.
    It;s not the controller tried it with other games,uninstalled the game entirely and re-installed the game without luck,even happens with the update and without the update(turn internet off)

Tried everything with the options/controls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. game mode

Hallo naughty dog,
    Me and many other People wish a game Type in online mode were we can fight versus clicker,runner, bloater or whatever.
    An survival game mode with many waves and a Lot of Monsters. That would be awesome and i would pay for this game mode.
    Please make a new dlc with this idea.
    Greetings from germany from your Fan Christian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug or mishap

At the beginning of storymode when you kick the window open. A piece of glass hangs in the air after it has broken. Gamemode was Normal.

PS4 model: EU CUH-1116A
    Digital download
    Time: 8 hours
    space: 437GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Game freezes during Joel's "focused hearing" tutorial

Game will freeze while walking through the tunnels early on in the game after the lockdown. I restarted from an earlier save and it freezes at the exact same moment every time. I believe this is the first enemy encounter, Joel crouches against a wall and the tutorial for his hearing ability pops up. A guy runs across the screen when it freezes. Same spot every time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Green lines y blue ray scenes

Sorry for my english. A image of my problem is here:
    http://postimg.org/image/pflbvbar5/
    This occurs when my ps4 play a secuence of video with TLOU remastered, with two different televisions (LG) and two different hdmi cables. Green zones moves around the screen.
    With Killzone, Destiny and a film in blue ray this not occurs.
    Disk game.
    PS4 model: CUH-1004A
    Firmware and TLOU updated.
    Enough disk space. The PS4 is new.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Factions: game kicks me out right before a game starts and it counts as a full day?!

The matchmaking finds me a game as usual. Now, once or twice a gaming session I am getting kicked while the game is loading and unbelievably the game counts it as a FULL DAY and I get zero parts from "the match" which never happened for me! I lost a tremendous amount of survivors because of this issue. PS4, NAT 2, I'm going through Wi-Fi, 3Mb/s upload, 80Mb/s download.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MATCH FIXING

I've notice when playing players of a low rank are put against
    players of a very high rank like say 80 or sometimes above are in the same lobby i don't think this is fair on players who are not used to the game or of that same high rank you need to change this you need to put players only of the same rank as you in game lobby's not players how are higher cause all it causes is rage quits and it's not good for the game either as it stands it's not evenly balanced something needs to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. enemies and game characters keep sinking into floor and legs jitter as they walk

character and enemy AI keep sinking into floor during game play.
    ai legs jitter as they walk, and at times sink all the way into the floor.
    game becomes unplayable as I can't target and shoot an enemy especially when several runners are running at me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The I want to talk about it trophy won't pop.

I've played through 3 times right now for the 'I want to talk about it' trophy, with a guide and it still only shows 36/37 conversations in the stats screen. I seems to be effecting many people too.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  33 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cannot save when 1.03 patch is installed.

Hello,

I recently purchased The Last of Us Remastered (physical disc) for my PS4 (CUH-1115A). There are currently 328 GB of free space on my PS4's hard drive.

After installing the The Last of Us Remastered and the 1.03 patch, I starting a new game for The Last of Us. Rather than prompting me to create a new save file, a message came up saying that the game would not autosave until I manually saved the game. After playing through the intro, I attempted to manually save my game and it would not let me:

Basically, the save window would…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My interrogation mode's leaderboard is mixed survivor’s leaderboard... I think.

First, Thanks for Naughty Dog.
    because this game is best of the my game history~!

I played many many time TLOU since 14/06/2013.
    but oneday I saw very wrong problem.
    it was my leaderboard.(factions MP mode)
    Mmm... it is hard to explain.
    look at this picture... oMG.. is space can’t upload pic?

haaaaa...(because I can’t speak & write English very well...)

whatever! I can write the all letter in picture!

in layman's terms, survivor mode and interrogation mode's kill/death rate is combined.

Occurrence condition is this.
    1. Check the leaderboard.

LEADERBOARDS
    SURVIVORS – GLOBAL/ Parts 241.7/ Best Game 5275/ Time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can not connect to factions

Had to refresh licenses to get rid of the free map message. Now it just hangs up at the connecting screen. Please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Demasiados errores en el multiplayer

Estan arrunando un gran juego, errores como, al eliminar a un rival aun te dispare, te hieren aun cubierto, molotovs que te elimina aun con armadura, y si vas ganando aun aventandola al oponente si tiene armadura apenas y le quita la armadura, bombas de humo que aturden cuando quieren ejemplo hay veces q no los aturden cuando brincas un obstaculo y hay veces q si, agregaron una estupidez con lo de la bomba de humo y quitaron el poder ejecutar con daga cuando te pegan o disparan, Armas que te ejecutan con 2 balas por favor arreglen esos errores…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enemies are spawned in front of me when I load the game back up.

The scene is at the Hospital.Right after Joel kills Marlene's first guard during the cutscene.

Issue summary:
    Enemies are spawned in front of me.

Device(s) where problem happens:
    PlayStation 4

Reproduction steps:

1) Kill the first four enemies that are sent to kill you.

2) Kill the two guys on the right inside the "Quarantine Area"(it won't work if you don't kill them.

3) Enter the"Quarantine Area" and hide behind the first crates on the left(the game usually auto-saves here).

4) Quit to main menu

5)Restart the game and continue where you left off( you should begin with you hiding…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multiplayer team always losing, games are not fair

Whenever I am playing on factions, my team always loses and I never get good supplies until last one standing. Also the shooting and hitting is not consistent. I will often get hit once with the stick and be down. I have tried hitting others with brawler and it does not work like that. I can also shoot people multiple times with no armor and they will not go down. I will get shot/molotoved behind walls. I'll get shived from the front after a smoke bomb has worn off. The other team is able to know where I am even…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multi-player is broken for me, 1/3 of the matches I join.

PS4 model: CUH-1001A
    Disk version
    I've reinstalled the game twice, it's been about 3 weeks since last install.
    110 gigs of free space on my HDD

Connection Method: LAN cable
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 51.2 Mbps
    Upload Speed: 4.7 Mbps

My problem is with multiplayer seeming to completely break in about 1 out of 3 matches. As players die, they don't respawn in, and it seems as if I'm the only person left in the server, I can still see other players in the player list, and I can HEAR them fighting around me, but all I can…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base