The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Console crashes without error code

I purchased The Last Of Us Remastered on disk last week. Every time I try to play it, my console completely shuts down and boots back into Safe Mode. I'm not seeing any error code as reported by some others here, just a black screen and then the console shuts itself off.

It seems to happen about 50% of the time right after the Naughty Dog and The Last Of Us splash screens (before the menu). The other 50% of the time it seems to happen after 5-10 minutes once I'm in the game, usually when some tutorial text pops…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PS4 SHUTS DOWN OR GOES IN CE-34878-0 OR BOTH IN A ROW.

Please help me =( I'm not enjoying my favourite game ever!!! I bought it in bundle with ps4, i thought it was a ps4 problem and sent it to sony, they give it back to me (with scratches on the chassis!) but problem is still there! Yesterday after the 2.0 update i tried to play without connecting to psn and i played for 2 hours or more, i thought this was the solution but today that trick doesn't work! Playstation 4 freezes and shuts down, can't play for more than 3 minutes straight...that happened since the beginning. I'm not the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cant connect Factions MP

Yesterday i had no problems with the multiplayer but when I tried to connect Factions MP today, it says check your connection etc. So I deleted the game but this time i couldn't download updates and territory maps. And when I try to look for the DLC s the game freezes and says check your connection. I dont know what is wrong with the game but i love this game and i want to solve the problem. I hope you can help me

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. This problem just occurred for me after the 2.00 ps4 update

The game has this irritating stutter /jerkiness now in single player and multi it happens during cutscenes as well. It has ruined my experience with my favorite game of all time. It was working perfect before. I have the disc version but i even deleted the download data and reinstalled it and it's still doing it. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS GUYS!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. press any button screen

When the game boots to the "press any button" screen the game becomes unresponsive. No buttton pressed will advance the game to a menu or anything. I can only entee the system OS and thats it. The controller is set to player 1 or it is shininh blue.

the ps4 has the latest firmware, 1.7 something and the game is patched to version 1.4 . I tried reinstalling the game and playing it without the patch but the problem persists.

why is the game not working? I cant say anything about other games as the last of us is the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Shotgun super easy kills in MP need to stop, lower its fire rate

The Shotgun is so devastating that it should have a lower fire rate and maybe even be more expensive and have more expensive ammo.

It has the same fire rate as the Semi-Auto Rifle (my personal weapon of choice), which is ridiculous. The Semi-Auto Rifle downs from three shots, the Shotgun downs from a single shot. Even if I have armor and the player using the Shotgun doesn't, I still go down from 2 shots and have no chance. Even teammates standing next to me will go down from the spread.

Please lower the Shotgun's fire rate!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wrong black levels in "Downtown" chapter

All of the "Downtown" chapter looks wrong. I have to turn down the Brightness setting on my TV all the way to 0% for it to look good. In other parts, I have to turn it down to about 20%. Normally, and for the rest of the game, I have it on 50% and it looks great.

I posted this back in the old forum. From the comments, it seemed other players noticed the same problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 'It was all just lying there' Trophy won't pop!

I just finished playing The Last of Us: Remastered for PS4, and I have been going for Trophies as I was doing my first playthrough. I currently have unlocked all the collectibles, training manuals, Fireflies-pendants and other stuff, but still the 'It was all just lying there' Trophy won't pop.

I have checked in the chapter select menu, and it's all all there - all the collectibles and artifacts have been found.

Is there anyway to solve this bug?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Game looks grainy and smudged out during cut scenes

I purchased the game digitally and every cut sceene looks really ugly. Picture is smudged out in some places and an evenly spaced out white grain of vertical lines is throughout the picture. This only happens during cut scenes. Latest update of game and I tried redownling with no avail. Ps4 version 2.0 as well.

link to what this looks like on my tv:

http://imgur.com/vau0Inj

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Brand new MP issue today - experienced by many. "Please make sure your internet is connected" appears when it is connected. Cannot play MP.

As stated in the title: internet works for all applications but after attempting to join Factions MP, (sometimes after the loading wheel appears), the message "Please make sure your system in connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." appears. Several have reported this irritating error.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. redeem code

I have just used my code now the problem is that I can't see any of it. I don't have any single player bonus. All I can see is that I have $3400 wallet to buy downloadables like concept art or skins. I haven't checked my multiplayer.

Additional info: I'm using Asian Account (SG)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bar wont load

My recent problems offline ( not able to save) and online ( download free content to play online, even I downloaded them already) are solved because I restored my licenses.

I still cant play online because i stay stuck in the loading screen after bar loads for about 15%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Factions MP does not work

PS4 disc, lan cable, nat type 2, 30 mbps download and 5 mbps upload. Game won't find a lobby and if by some miracle it does it usually kicks me. When I do manage to get into a game I get kicked after a few minutes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we’re aware of some serious networking issues affecting The Last of Us: Remastered. These include being unable to join a friend’s party, losing connection during a match, and long matchmaking times (which we’re still working on). We’re gathering data on these issues and working with the PSN team on solving them. We don’t have an ETA yet on any fixes, but we will keep you informed when we have more information. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Network-Issues-update-PS4-Sep-26-2014/td-p/44555810

16. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

@Bruler Is this crash in Factions only, or does it also occur during the single player campaign?

Did this start occurring with 1.03?

@krevetochka does it crash when booting the game, loading a new game, loading a save game or loading into factions?

@juanfourtwenty is the error the same as listed above (ce-34878-0)?

17. Survivor mode extra parts/supplies for 4-0 victory (Clean Sweep)

Naughty Dog, if not my #1 Game Company in the world you're definitely top 3, and I absolutely love 'The Last of Us Remastered'. But one thing that comes too my attention and stands out is that I believe you should be rewarded for a 4-0 victory in 'Survivors' mode. Because a lot of the time when I want to play my favourite game mode (Survivors) I can't get the sufficient supplies that I need to keep my clan (90-110 survivors) alive, As I need 80-100 supplies per game, because I get a 4-0 victory over the opposing team.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Aiming Stutter

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=500343463436533

Shared with the share option,thought i should share that.

This is no way my controller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. multiplayer does not save progress

multiplayer does not save progress. 1.04 version of the game. This problem spoils a great game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can't join factions on TLOU Remastered.

I can't join factions. When I try to, a message appears telling me I have to download the new map pack. PS Store opens but I can't download the DLC because it is already installed on my PS4.
    I tried removing the game, then reinstalling it again and downloading both the update and the DLC. Same problem.
    What else can I try?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base