The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. online doesn't work

i have bought the game today and when i press x to play on multiplayer faction it says that i need to download the FREE map pack so i click yes and then that pack isn't in the store.
    The error is "content not found E-82000004"
    what i must do or i must wait for any updates?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i can't play online

I had bought the disc and it's 2 and my psn is Saudi , and my disc number cusa00556, and i can't play onlin, when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it .. I have 2 psn American and Saudi and the the game doesn't work in the both !

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [MP] Strategist bug

There is a critical bug for strategist.
    The listen mode can detect IMMOBILE enemies using Strategist 2 or 3 by showing their silhouettes.
    Please fix it ASAP.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I try to download the new free maps it says content cannot be selected at this time.

I just bought the game from a friend his account its from US too and the game says CUSA 00552 so its from North America its on spanish but my friend was able to downlaod the free maps on his console so when i try to download the free maps my friends needs to delete the last of us from his library to delete the add-on and after that im gonna be able to download the maps on my console or its another issue ?! my account its from US too..

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

5. tlou content cannot be selected not by disc

I bought new ps4 from best buy In ohio in US that came with code for tlou plus got playstation plus. I get content cannot be selected. I have been with playstation for over hour chatting. Tried license, reset default and lots of things. My son and his friends bought the same one at same place n theirs is fine. Cant be my region. Any ideas im tired of chatting with PS people. Now they want me to send it in and its only 10 days old. I can download anything except TLOU map to play online.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When the error message “This content cannot be selected at this time” is displayed it is normally caused by an inability to connect to PSN. It can either be a PSN outage, or a local connection problem.

Let us know if you are still encountering this issue.

6. Problem Starting New Game in Last of Us

Hi,
    I just bought before few hours a playstation 4 with a The last of us remastered game. When i am in the game menu and i press the new game, the game is not starting. The is a slow music and the screen is black and there fly some dusts. But nothing happens

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lagging near enemies

Hello everyone!I have been having problem this week and the problem is that I only lag when i am close to a enemy.It is very annoying and makes it impossible for me to get shiv kills,run away,and win a gun fight.Another problem i am having is that when i am going to go for a shiv kill and i am not lagging...the shiv icon does not appear so i can't shiv them even thought i am in back of the enemy.I always start with a shiv because the load out i use has covert training 3.Please fix this ASAP!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Joel not moving when I pick up revolver in chapter 3

In chapter 3 when youbfirst get the revolver I go to pick it up and it looks fine and acts fine till I start to move... but I can't move. I can look around and pull out my guns but I can't use them and I can't move or turn off my flashlight. Its really bugging me but after I kill the infected and I go to get the ammo for the revolver from the other dead soldier I'm able to pick it up and move on with no hastles. I know I downloaded the game after purchasing the ps4…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I cannot find treacherous territories on the ps store

I cannot find the treacherous territories map pack anywhere on the playstation store.I have talk with PlayStation support about it and they acknowledg that it isnt there, (only abandoned and reclaimed are). Yet when attempting to download from the in game downloadables i get the message "this content cannot be selected at this time". I VERY much doubt this is due to a psn outage and i am honestly hoping for any help that can be provided.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The Treacherous Territories map pack is only available from the in-game store.

Can you confirm for us what region you are located in, and that your PSN is from the same region? This message can also appear when you are attempting to purchase content with mismatched regions.

10. CE 34878-0

Hi

I have my PS4 for 1 year and i own the following games:Killzone Shadow Fall(disc),Rayman Legends (digital),Metal Gear Solid 5( disc),Fifa 15( Demo) and The Last Of Us Remastered(disc).

My problem is that all the games i´ve played ,none of them showed any issues ,except The Last of Us(i´ve purchased this game recently).

So the problem is that the game crashed(twice,it crashed once and crashed again yesterday,the gap between crashes is 1 month)with the CE 34878-0 error and this is very frustrating because the game will close and it will wipe my progress(happened with the campaign and the multiplayer). …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Install the game again.

Let us know your results if this doesn’t work. The next step would be a full initialization of the kit. Your save data can be uploaded to your online profile so progress isn’t lost,.

Let us know how it goes.

11. FINDING MATCHES ARE TAKING WAY TOO LONG..

PS4 ASIAN Model
    DISK VERSION (R-ALL)
    I INSTALLED IT 5 DAYS AGO
    400+GIG OF FREE SPACE

WIRED CONNECTION
    NAT TYPE 2
    DOWNLOAD SPEED: 2.0 MBPS
    UPLOAD SPEED 750-870 KBPS

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY OTHER GAMES HAVE FAST MATCHMAKING SYSTEMS BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE SUPER LONG WAITING TIMES TO GET IN A FRIGGIN MATCH THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY.. IT TAKES LIKE 15 MINS OR LONGER TO GET IN A MATCH THAT I WILL JUST LOSE ANYWAY.. PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG FIX THIS!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cannot connect to Factions MP

Since ps4 last update I'm unable to connect to Multiplier. I either get the message "cannot connect to ticket server" or "you have been disconnected from the game servers. You must reconnect to access online" before that it was fine. Connection down speed is 15 Mbps upload is 1 mbps, NAT type 2. I tried restoring licenses also deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing worked. Please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Config file

Error download config file.This error whats that mean

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Last of Us (digital) freeze...

Hi! I just bought a PS4 bundle with The Last of Us (digital) a few days...I've played maybe 5 or 6 hours to Last of us and now the game freeze in-game at bill's town chapter (cimetery)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Half the game is completely black

I am trying to play TLOU remastered on my PS4, but whenever i enter a shaded area all surfaces turn completely black. Only a few objects, for example a bottle or stuff like that seems to be correctly lit. The persons' skin turn black and their eyes are glowing. Joels beard turns white in his black face. When im outside in the ground is all black besides of the vegetation that is normally colored.
    It is making the game impossible to navigate and actually unplayable.
    I have tried booting the PS.
    I hope some of you can fix this
    Thank…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Movement issue

PS4 Disc. While playing my character only moves properly when sprinting. But while crouched or walking my characters movements keep stuttering. I don't have this issue with other games.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i can't find match

I can't find a match, although my connection is perfect, and I was playing yesterday with no problems, now I just waiting for maybe a half an hour and nothing happens
    my location is Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Are there going to be new maps

Are new maps coming

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My problem is joining/ inviting.

LAN cable
    NAT type 2
    4.5mbps
    586.8kbps

Within the past two days on multiplayer I can no longer invite friends to my party via the triangle button, or view their profile.
    Also the menu doesn't update their current status (game mode, map etc.)
    Unless I close the application and re open it.
    I can find matches regularly by myself without issue.
    When I hit invite to party it creates a party but does not come up with the send invite prompt, when I hit view profile nothing happens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base