The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The hunt episode cutscene - screen goes black

I have bought TLoU remastered disk (version 1.00) and have completed the game several times without any significant bugs. Then I've deleted it. Back then I had ps4 system version 1.76 without connection to internet. However, lately I was forced to upgrade the system to version 2.3. After that I have installed TLoU to play it one more time, but unfortunately I encountered a fatal bug in the "hunt" cutscene episode when Ellie is grabbed and put in a jail. The screen goes black and the game won't load after that. There is no error message in the error log.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is typically the result of 1 of 2 issues. Either the title isn’t fully installed, or you need to rebuild your database.

Go to your home screen, highlight the Last of Us Icon and press the Options button. Select Information. Your Installed Status should say “completed” and your size should be between 42-50GB.

If your title is fully installed and you are still encountering this issue, you should rebuild your database.

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Let us know your results.

2. Alone & Forsaken (Pittsburgh)

Remastered, PS4, Grounded. This is true-to-life the only bug I've encountered and only occurs after the truck crashes through the wall and I die (because this isn't one of the easiest Hunter encounters, so stop your scoffing!) If you don't die, and kill all the hunters, including the ones who hop over the bus, everything's fine. However, when I do die, after respawning, all of the hunters are dead, even if I only killed 3 or 4 before the respawn, and Ellie says, 'Top of the bus' (or something), but nobody hops over the bus because everyone's dead and the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. tactical shotgun

Tactical shotgun. This weapon is way to over powered. Two shots to down, range is ridiculously long, and rate of fire is way to quick, im not sure how it should be fixed, but in all honesty its quickly becoming the worst weapon introduced to this tactical based MP experience, we could get over the auto aim + quick aim sniper rifle, but this is making TLOU into another COD based combat game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. gun will not shoot

I am playing the singe play version of left behind, My gun in the chapter so close say its it has 9 bullets however it will load the bullets and the gun only clicks when I try to fire. Digital download

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My problem is terribe latency

I've been playing multiplayer forever, donated like well over a hundred dollars for TLOU. But yet now all of a sudden for no apparent reason, I've been getting God forsaken, unplayable lag for any match for multiplayer in the past week or so.. I've tried everything.. Reinstalling the game, turning off the system as turning it back on.. Changing the DNS, you name it, I've done it.. The problem clearly isn't on my behalf.. Even if you assume it from the start because you think your game is flawless.. Please fix this issue! Ps4-328 system software 2.04 disc installed, reinstalled…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. game freezes

After completing "The Hunt", a video plays, in which Ellie breaks a man's fingers through the bars of a cell. After this, my game will not load. The screen is completely black, however, you can still hear the wind noises that play during the load screen. If you close the game and then load it back from the last save, the same issue recurs every time.
    My PS4 model number is CUH-1116A. I have a digital download and the time since download is around 3 months. My PS4 has 262.1GB of free space.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

8. Please fix the matchmaking. The game constantly splits my party even when there are even amount of players in the room.

Title says it all. It would be great if this wasnt an issue for MP on PS4. Thanks. Keep up the good work ND.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. kicked from multiplayer everytime

this game keeps kicking me from a match. im on a wired connection. nat type 2, 53.5 download speed mpbs. 61 upload speed mpbs. i dont understand why i keep getting kicked.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Intermittent Lag

Wired
    Nat type: type 2
    Connect speed download: 25mb
    Connect speed upload: 1.4mb

500gb jet black uk ps4 model. Basically the only one on the market.
    Digital copy
    Circa. Beginning of January since install
    Free space: 250gb

I also ran a broadband speed checker on my laptop which is running on wi fi.
    Broadband speed checker:
    Download speed: 20mb
    Upload speed: 2.10mb
    Ping: 281ms

Have been trying to play games of last of us over the last ten days and EVERY match has had intermittent lag.

Usually if I'm running alongside my team mates with them in my view they…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The Last of Us Remastered Glitchers

This issue has been present ever since i started paying TLOU:RE around December of 2014. I am documenting it here so that naughty dog can see it and, hopefully, fix it. I have been hearing people in game that there is a certain glitch that when you are downed, you are able to get back up again without reviving. I captured a match where a player was going back and forth on the steps of the capitol map and when i downed him, he came back up and proceeded to walk back up and down the steps again like nothing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bad network situation experience.

1.Extremely hard to search and start a game.
    2.Rediculous lag.I already hide in cover but still get shot.Someone 10 steps away from me and suddenly he snap close to me and melee me down with a fuc*ing stick.Not once bunch of time!
    3.I hate multiplayer matching balance system.Why my teammates always weak than the enemy?Why I always have to lead a low-level team to against 100 200 300 levels people in no parties game?Why?!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cannot open multiplayer

It says that I must download a map pack to play multiplayer but I can't download it. It says the pack is not avalible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

I bought the perk Lucky Break and it wont unlock. It says thats it is purchased in playstation store.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cutscenes glitches

During every cutscenes I find image glitches that make impossible to see the cutscenes. How can I solve the problem?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't find match

Bought tlou remastered digital version about a month ago. I recently started playing the multiplayer. The first few times I played everything worked fine but then it started taking a really long time to find a match and now it just doesn't find any at all and keeps saying its searching for one to no avail. It's getting really frustrating since I never played the multiplayer when I had it on PS3 and now I've got it on ps4 and I'm finally getting into it, it doesn't work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't play faction multiplayer

I bought Last of us remastered (disc) sometime ago,when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it,please help :(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Splitting Teams

Okay I understand that if only 2 other people show up in matchmaking and you have a party of 4 one person from your party has to get put on the other team for balancing but. Is there a way to make it so that the same person doesn't get put on the enemy team every time? It seems like the one guy that gets put on the other team is doomed to always get put on the other team when there's not enough for a 4 vs 4 or 4 vs 3. Is there a way to make it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The Smoke Shiv Delay

On The Last Of Us Multiplayer when someone smokes you but takes awhile to get to you, I stop being stunned and aim my weapon but the shiv prompt still shows up for them and I get shived while aiming my weapon at them from the front as if I am still stunned from smoke but I am In fact not.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, it is most likely the result of lag. If you could run an internet connection test (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection) and post your DL and UL speeds below, it’ll be helpful.

20. Joel wont move unless he is squatted

Its the third "mission" ( the periphery) and Joel wont move unless i press the ⭕️ Button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base