The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bar wont load

My recent problems offline ( not able to save) and online ( download free content to play online, even I downloaded them already) are solved because I restored my licenses.

I still cant play online because i stay stuck in the loading screen after bar loads for about 15%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Brand new MP issue today - experienced by many. "Please make sure your internet is connected" appears when it is connected. Cannot play MP.

As stated in the title: internet works for all applications but after attempting to join Factions MP, (sometimes after the loading wheel appears), the message "Please make sure your system in connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." appears. Several have reported this irritating error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

Make the emblems more prevalent and noticeable in the game. Put our emblems after our rank Ex: 120//[emblem]PSNNAMEHERE

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. redeem code

I have just used my code now the problem is that I can't see any of it. I don't have any single player bonus. All I can see is that I have $3400 wallet to buy downloadables like concept art or skins. I haven't checked my multiplayer.

Additional info: I'm using Asian Account (SG)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Factions MP does not work

PS4 disc, lan cable, nat type 2, 30 mbps download and 5 mbps upload. Game won't find a lobby and if by some miracle it does it usually kicks me. When I do manage to get into a game I get kicked after a few minutes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we’re aware of some serious networking issues affecting The Last of Us: Remastered. These include being unable to join a friend’s party, losing connection during a match, and long matchmaking times (which we’re still working on). We’re gathering data on these issues and working with the PSN team on solving them. We don’t have an ETA yet on any fixes, but we will keep you informed when we have more information. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Network-Issues-update-PS4-Sep-26-2014/td-p/44555810

7. Survivor mode extra parts/supplies for 4-0 victory (Clean Sweep)

Naughty Dog, if not my #1 Game Company in the world you're definitely top 3, and I absolutely love 'The Last of Us Remastered'. But one thing that comes too my attention and stands out is that I believe you should be rewarded for a 4-0 victory in 'Survivors' mode. Because a lot of the time when I want to play my favourite game mode (Survivors) I can't get the sufficient supplies that I need to keep my clan (90-110 survivors) alive, As I need 80-100 supplies per game, because I get a 4-0 victory over the opposing team.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Aiming Stutter

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=500343463436533

Shared with the share option,thought i should share that.

This is no way my controller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. multiplayer does not save progress

multiplayer does not save progress. 1.04 version of the game. This problem spoils a great game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't join factions on TLOU Remastered.

I can't join factions. When I try to, a message appears telling me I have to download the new map pack. PS Store opens but I can't download the DLC because it is already installed on my PS4.
    I tried removing the game, then reinstalling it again and downloading both the update and the DLC. Same problem.
    What else can I try?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

@Bruler Is this crash in Factions only, or does it also occur during the single player campaign?

Did this start occurring with 1.03?

@krevetochka does it crash when booting the game, loading a new game, loading a save game or loading into factions?

@juanfourtwenty is the error the same as listed above (ce-34878-0)?

12. Don't get the supplies Sometimes after i complete a match

Sometimes when i play any kind of game mode after the match is complete I don't get the supplies for the match and it do not count as a day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Factions: game kicks me out right before a game starts and it counts as a full day?!

The matchmaking finds me a game as usual. Now, once or twice a gaming session I am getting kicked while the game is loading and unbelievably the game counts it as a FULL DAY and I get zero parts from "the match" which never happened for me! I lost a tremendous amount of survivors because of this issue. PS4, NAT 2, I'm going through Wi-Fi, 3Mb/s upload, 80Mb/s download.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New multiplayer idea to prevent interrogation farming

many people like to farm in interrogation mode, and its frustrating to have people yell at you or send your rude messages when you are just trying to play like your supposed too. So I thought maybe a new mode that will always last 15 min or so to give players time for missions, parts etc. My idea is a points mode (I suck at naming things so I'm sure you can find a better one. where the team with the most points after 15 min wins.
    how to earn points
    1 point for down
    2 points for execution
    3…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Green lines y blue ray scenes

Sorry for my english. A image of my problem is here:
    http://postimg.org/image/pflbvbar5/
    This occurs when my ps4 play a secuence of video with TLOU remastered, with two different televisions (LG) and two different hdmi cables. Green zones moves around the screen.
    With Killzone, Destiny and a film in blue ray this not occurs.
    Disk game.
    PS4 model: CUH-1004A
    Firmware and TLOU updated.
    Enough disk space. The PS4 is new.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multi-player is broken for me, 1/3 of the matches I join.

PS4 model: CUH-1001A
    Disk version
    I've reinstalled the game twice, it's been about 3 weeks since last install.
    110 gigs of free space on my HDD

Connection Method: LAN cable
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 51.2 Mbps
    Upload Speed: 4.7 Mbps

My problem is with multiplayer seeming to completely break in about 1 out of 3 matches. As players die, they don't respawn in, and it seems as if I'm the only person left in the server, I can still see other players in the player list, and I can HEAR them fighting around me, but all I can…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. enemies and game characters keep sinking into floor and legs jitter as they walk

character and enemy AI keep sinking into floor during game play.
    ai legs jitter as they walk, and at times sink all the way into the floor.
    game becomes unplayable as I can't target and shoot an enemy especially when several runners are running at me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The I want to talk about it trophy won't pop.

I've played through 3 times right now for the 'I want to talk about it' trophy, with a guide and it still only shows 36/37 conversations in the stats screen. I seems to be effecting many people too.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  36 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cannot save when 1.03 patch is installed.

Hello,

I recently purchased The Last of Us Remastered (physical disc) for my PS4 (CUH-1115A). There are currently 328 GB of free space on my PS4's hard drive.

After installing the The Last of Us Remastered and the 1.03 patch, I starting a new game for The Last of Us. Rather than prompting me to create a new save file, a message came up saying that the game would not autosave until I manually saved the game. After playing through the intro, I attempted to manually save my game and it would not let me:

Basically, the save window would…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My interrogation mode's leaderboard is mixed survivor’s leaderboard... I think.

First, Thanks for Naughty Dog.
    because this game is best of the my game history~!

I played many many time TLOU since 14/06/2013.
    but oneday I saw very wrong problem.
    it was my leaderboard.(factions MP mode)
    Mmm... it is hard to explain.
    look at this picture... oMG.. is space can’t upload pic?

haaaaa...(because I can’t speak & write English very well...)

whatever! I can write the all letter in picture!

in layman's terms, survivor mode and interrogation mode's kill/death rate is combined.

Occurrence condition is this.
    1. Check the leaderboard.

LEADERBOARDS
    SURVIVORS – GLOBAL/ Parts 241.7/ Best Game 5275/ Time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base