The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. kicked from multiplayer everytime

this game keeps kicking me from a match. im on a wired connection. nat type 2, 53.5 download speed mpbs. 61 upload speed mpbs. i dont understand why i keep getting kicked.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Intermittent Lag

Wired
    Nat type: type 2
    Connect speed download: 25mb
    Connect speed upload: 1.4mb

500gb jet black uk ps4 model. Basically the only one on the market.
    Digital copy
    Circa. Beginning of January since install
    Free space: 250gb

I also ran a broadband speed checker on my laptop which is running on wi fi.
    Broadband speed checker:
    Download speed: 20mb
    Upload speed: 2.10mb
    Ping: 281ms

Have been trying to play games of last of us over the last ten days and EVERY match has had intermittent lag.

Usually if I'm running alongside my team mates with them in my view they…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Last of Us Remastered Glitchers

This issue has been present ever since i started paying TLOU:RE around December of 2014. I am documenting it here so that naughty dog can see it and, hopefully, fix it. I have been hearing people in game that there is a certain glitch that when you are downed, you are able to get back up again without reviving. I captured a match where a player was going back and forth on the steps of the capitol map and when i downed him, he came back up and proceeded to walk back up and down the steps again like nothing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bad network situation experience.

1.Extremely hard to search and start a game.
    2.Rediculous lag.I already hide in cover but still get shot.Someone 10 steps away from me and suddenly he snap close to me and melee me down with a fuc*ing stick.Not once bunch of time!
    3.I hate multiplayer matching balance system.Why my teammates always weak than the enemy?Why I always have to lead a low-level team to against 100 200 300 levels people in no parties game?Why?!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cutscenes glitches

During every cutscenes I find image glitches that make impossible to see the cutscenes. How can I solve the problem?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't find match

Bought tlou remastered digital version about a month ago. I recently started playing the multiplayer. The first few times I played everything worked fine but then it started taking a really long time to find a match and now it just doesn't find any at all and keeps saying its searching for one to no avail. It's getting really frustrating since I never played the multiplayer when I had it on PS3 and now I've got it on ps4 and I'm finally getting into it, it doesn't work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Splitting Teams

Okay I understand that if only 2 other people show up in matchmaking and you have a party of 4 one person from your party has to get put on the other team for balancing but. Is there a way to make it so that the same person doesn't get put on the enemy team every time? It seems like the one guy that gets put on the other team is doomed to always get put on the other team when there's not enough for a 4 vs 4 or 4 vs 3. Is there a way to make it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The Smoke Shiv Delay

On The Last Of Us Multiplayer when someone smokes you but takes awhile to get to you, I stop being stunned and aim my weapon but the shiv prompt still shows up for them and I get shived while aiming my weapon at them from the front as if I am still stunned from smoke but I am In fact not.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, it is most likely the result of lag. If you could run an internet connection test (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection) and post your DL and UL speeds below, it’ll be helpful.

9. Joel wont move unless he is squatted

Its the third "mission" ( the periphery) and Joel wont move unless i press the ⭕️ Button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Firing Shorty/Tactical Shotgun/Frontier Rifle at the rate of a Revolver - FACTIONS GLITCH

Hey ND, I appreciate your efforts put into Factions.

There's a well-known glitch, which to my surprise is still floating around.

It involves switching weapons quickly to cancel the waiting period between each shots. Let's say you want to fire the Shorty fast: pick Shorty, fire a bullet, change to your large firearm, change back to Shorty, fire a bullet again. It's almost instantaneous.

I just experienced plenty of games with full teams performing this technique against my team. It's unfair and IMO it should be addressed ASAP.

Thanks for your time!

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't play faction multiplayer

I bought Last of us remastered (disc) sometime ago,when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it,please help :(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Game Cuts off during Escape the City (PS4/ Digital Copy)

I was at the part right where both Ellie and Joel got abandoned by Henry, and then they were running from the tank/truck. Then, when I get to the part where Joel jumps over the concrete divider where a cut-scene is supposed to start the game just shuts down on me and say's something like an error occured. I deleted the game and am in the process of downloading it, but I'm not gonna be back home for another two weeks to where I can finish re-downloading it. So, if re-downloading the game doesn't work, what else can I do?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. shiv and melee prioritization

I've had multiple encounters in which I went in for a shiv only to open a box and get shived myself, or went for a special execution or went in for a teammate pickup and ended up dying. People now seem to exploit this a lot. As with melee it auto locks on a downed player even though there's one punching you right next to it.

Solve the shiv thing by making shivs just a triangle tap and revives, special executions and supply box grabs a triangle hold (1s).

Make it that melee locks on to someone who's still up…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Much needed nerfs and buffs

VR needs more recoil, it's too accurate right off the bat and has to high a fire rate for no recoil.

Hunting rifle damage should be 60 to the body.

Burst Rifle needs to go back to 400-800 upgrade with current stats. Too OP and sharpshooter spam takes all the fun away

Shorty needs to go back to 300-500 upgrade

Purachasable shotgun needs a nerf or boost in cost. Make it a 2 shot down as it is or 1 shell per purchase as it is or make it 4 loadout points, more expensive but with current stats.

Diablo needs…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. controls no responding in game

I bought ps4 tlou bundle and can't even run the game. All controls work on the Xmb but once I start the game nothing works. The ps button and share button work but I cannot go past the language selection screen. Please help with any ideas. I tried restarting the controller but that too is not working.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I bought a voucher for the last of us on ps4. Worked fine the first time, but now it's stuck on the loading screen. HELP please

I bought a voucher for the last of us on ps4. Worked fine the first time, but now it's stuck on the loading screen. HELP please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot open multiplayer

It says that I must download a map pack to play multiplayer but I can't download it. It says the pack is not avalible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can you add more custom loadouts ?

With the addition of all the new weapons, it could be very nice to add 2-3 custom loadouts. Thanks a lot !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can't properly download Left Behind or Factions

I recently bought my PS4 as part of the GameStop deal that when you buy a new ps4 you get a free download of The Last of Us Remastered with it. I downloaded the game successfully, but not it's not really downloading Left Behind or Factions. I've had the PS4 for 3 days now and on left behind it still say's 11.64% or something like that and a similar number for Factions. I've even left it on the home screen hoping that maybe that would download it faster over night, and when I woke up the next morning it went…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base