The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Multiplayer won't connect

Hello,

I've been trying to play online for two days now, but no luck. I keep getting the message "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet".

My internet is working fine on PS4 for all other applications, including online games such as Battlefield 4 and Fifa.

Nat Type 2
    Download: 35 mbps
    Upload: 3mbps

I've tried to restart my router, restart the ps4 and all other standard procedures. Even tried a different DNS server.

That's really annoying. I just bought the game. We're in 2016. It's a shame... You could at least display an accurate…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Last of Us online freezing my PS3 while I try to enter to MP factions.

When I try to enter to MP factions, it freezes the game and my PS3. This issue started yesterday when I updated my PS3 to the new update 4.78.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i cant download the ps3 game help

i purchased the game in the store in the ps3 and the main launcher install perfect but wen i star the icon to download the other part the games dosen seems to download completely.. its stops in 63% and thats it...i wait more than 5 hours and its seems to freeze.. please help me

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi,I have a problem on the last of us on ps3

I have a problem with your fascinating game,, the game is awesome but i encountered an annoying bug on my ps3: whenever i reach the museum (any save file any difficulty) the game goes like crazy. When i first finished it , it didn't happened to me then i finished it on plus and it didn't happen to me. So i started a new game on survivor difficulty and i reach the museum and the game was glitching suddenly i die and then i wont respawn its infinite loading, so i quit the game and my ps3 restarts.After that i…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I have 16 add ons with this game on PS4 but 3 of them do not work. Ground Stealth and Pistol Executions. Any possible fixes?

3 of my 16 add ons do not work in MP. Ground, stealth l, and pistol executions. Any fixes?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MP- Tactical shotgun is way overpowered

The gun seriously has no downsides; HUGE hitbox, long range, shoots just as fast as the semi auto, downs in 2 shots even through armor. This gun has single handedly caused my friends and I to take long breaks from playing the game. I'm shocked there have been no balance changes since the release of this weapon. It needs substantial nerfs. The burst rifle is strong but at least it requires a skillful head shot to down you really fast. With this gun you just have to aim remotely near anyone and boom boom dead. No counter play to it.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Radar on factions really needs to be tweaked. Please fix issue

First off I love this game and I play factions everyday for hours. However the radar really needs to be tweaked! I know there is covert and players can not be seen in crouched position however there have been many times where I will check vision and see nothing and then I get killed by a player who has rushed me but did not show on radar and I know they were not in crouched position to get to me but was running. It gets frustrating when you're not that great a player and trying so hard and using the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. factions mp

what happened??? did you guys down factions servers in some areas?? It suddenly stopped working since yesterday, i never had problems finding a match, now i cant play online or takes forever to find a single one, u guys banned me? What the heck, and i see in my list friends and they r playing the game, it's the only game i like to play, well i guess im saying goodbye to my ps4

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello! I do not have the Russian language in the game last of us. Version of the game disc , the region 5 , consoles ps4

Hello! I do not have the Russian language in the game last of us. Version of the game disc , the region 5 , consoles ps4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cannot progress after capital building

I am playing on ps3 and have over 300 GB of storage. When I get out of the capital to a subway running from a hummer ellie keeps running into a wall and a door to the left is all foggy and I cannot enter door. If i hit pause it freezes and restarts ps3 when trying to get back to main ps3 menu. I bought this game on 03/23/016 please help I would like to finish this game

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PS3 version not loading (at all)

Hi, i have been with this problem for several months now: whenever i start the game, it doesn't load, not even the main menu, it just stays on the "the last of us" animated logo on the lower right corner of the screen. The animation works, but it just stays that way, doesn't matter how long.

I already tried this:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 4)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download/Install the game again.

That did not work.

My PS3 (super slim) plays other games both online and offline without problems.

i still have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. please admin i have issue in my game in PS3 l was not playing for last 6 month lost my cd bought new one and not able to enter faction every

please admin i have issue in my game in PS3 l was not playing for last 6 month lost my cd bought new one and not able to enter faction every time asking me to download maps and when pressing ok saying no items that you can purchase at this time how to solve it please rhanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Long time to find match. Lost Connection to host as match loads or during match.

Very long time to find a match in party and no party mode. If one is found, as match is loading either get the error :' Lost connection to host' or 'Cannot connect to matchmaking server'.
    This issue began to be a regular occurrence yesterday and today (4 times in a row as I type this).

I really loved this game until this problem arose....

Digital download (Dec 2015).
    LAN Cable
    34.2 Inbound
    4 outbound
    NAT 2
    302 GB free space.
    Southeast US (Florida)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cabin Resort final door won't open

Playing on Easy to run through and get all collectibles. I have had to run through the game twice on Easy because of other unrelated glitches, and I have only encountered this problem on this difficulty. Last time, I was able to get it to work eventually somehow, but I have played through this part several dozen times now and I'm really getting exhausted.

The door that should trigger the fight with David in the restaurant won't open. The Triangle prompt is there, but disappears after I press the button and then nothing happens. This seems to be connected to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I am stuck in "searching for optimal game"

The last 4 days in tlou mp is taking forever "searching for optimal game", i played once and then the other players disappear forever. My internet connection is perfect, i can play multiplayer with other games. I also read complains about this in playstation forums.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cheating

I have a video clip of someone clearly cheating. Subject is almost instantly killing our whole team,even after we have killed everyone and are waiting for the next round to start.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In MP I am behind cars and walls and I still be downed. It is terribly slow to react. I rarely am able to craft shivs and melee weapons and

In MP I am behind cars and walls and I still be downed. It is terribly slow to react.
    I rarely am able to craft shivs and melee weapons and when I do its at the end of the match when I have 0 downs 0 executions 5-8 deaths and if lucky a revive. The opponent my have 18- 20 lives left and my team is down to the last one. So many times I have lost a huge majority of my clan due to this lag. I am unable to perform for my team and I have to hid…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. why factions is shitty now?

I only play randoms, Why the game choose me to teamup with the rookies while in the other team everyone is level 500 ,999 200, why when im winnning the game decides to kick two of my teammates and go on a 2vs 4 match? Why when i use cover training i cant craft anything? Its because the shiv i start with? Its supposed that im using a loadout to my advantage, losing 12 vs 6 i open all the boxes and i get a smoke and a bomb what the fuck, but i see cover trainers throwin inf bombs,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. it's not that I have a problem. It's the fact that I never had a problem with finding a match.

Seriously I always played tlou from ps3 and now to ps4. What's going on with the servers? like it's getting really really hard just to find a match! I spent loads of money on hats, face masks and helmets and gestures. you mean to say that the servers are downing or something. Seriously this is bullshit. I'd appreciate if you'd fix this problem.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base