The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The Last of Us online freezing my PS3 while I try to enter to MP factions.

When I try to enter to MP factions, it freezes the game and my PS3. This issue started yesterday when I updated my PS3 to the new update 4.78.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    24 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CE-34878-0 I Tried everything Please Help

I was playing a lot. Before ps4, i had ps3 i finished everyting. so multiplayer started hours of hours playing.

Suddenly my ps4 doesnt start the game at all
    i got that nasty error ce-34878-0
    i tried the rebulding database
    tried to restore system
    now when i am writing iam doing a TOTAL restore which takes like a few hours
    i hope it will fix the problem.
    i will keep updated

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Uncharted 2 is down on PS3.

I don't know what is going on to Naughty Dog this year.
    Firstly, The Last of Us online is not working fine on PS3.
    Now, Uncharted 2 is down on PS3.
    Tell us, what is going on. I've never imagined that Naughty Dog would act like that.
    I thought Naughty Dog was different from Other companies like Rockstar, but I know that both are similar.
    I'm so tired of disposable games. I'm really sad and very disapointed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Last of Us Remastered - error CE-34878-0

Hi,

2 days ago i bought new PS4 (1TB) with this games (God of War III Remaster, Uncharted : The Nathan Drake Collection and The Last Of Us Remastered). GoW and Uncharted work fine without any problems. The Last of Us Remastered always randomly shutdown with this error CE-34878-0 (it happens in every situation for example menu, gameplay, cutscene). I did initialize the PS4 quick (didn't help) and second time full(didn't help). Nothing help me. I tried to play wihout any updates(didn't help). The Last of Us Remastered is now on 1.06 version and PS4 is on 3.11 version. I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I updated last version yastarday ,,

I updated last version,, in main game not on sestem ubdate ,, after update i cant play online last of us ,, it just loding 80% connecting and freeze !
    But my new account i can in lobby ** but the game want pass code onilne

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Online pass to get in

Mutiplayer TLOU I can't find my multiplayer pass that came with it and it wasn't pre owned (PS3)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiplayer stopped working today: Cannot find a game (PS3)

Dear ND-Customer Service,

Multiplayer has always been working like a charm, but since today I cannot find ANY games at all and I'm stuck all alone in the lobby.

My setup did not change. I have:
    - Wireless
    - Downstream: 8,6 Mbps
    - Up: 840 Kbps
    - NAT 2
    - Region: EU/Germany

I never had any problems using this setup.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. glitch tlou ..............................................

bonsoir ce jour je me suis installer sur ma ps4 pr jouer the last of us avec des pote , on lance recherche partie on'a tomber vs une equipe et j ai remarquer 2 joueur qui profite d un glitch , s nimporte de payer un jeux pr trouver des gens qui glitch il ont fais le glitch 5 fois dans la partie juste j ai capturer juste cette partie :S bon je vous laisse la video voila leur ID psn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJhNoWUWrJ4&feature=youtu.be

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Last of Us Factions Multiplayer NOT working (PS4)

I bought a PS4 earlier this week, and with the console came The last of US Remastered (Disc). I signed up for PS+ (subbed for a year) and I tried Factions MP, I got "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" and then I got "this content cannot be selected at this time".

Accordingly I tried the following:
    1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file. - However I could not find "Treacherous Territories Update file" So I deleted the update V1.06 or something.
    4) Delete it.
    5)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Game doesn't start

also played online with my PS3 backup so many times on PS4. But 3 days ago, I tried to open the game and when İt comes to the opening screen where Ellie and Joel's picture comes up, the main menu music keeps playing and nothing happens. Also there is an icon popping up like a handicap that I think it indicates I cannot go back to main menu screen because when I press PS button on my gamepad, it doesn't return. Please help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cna't connect to factions, loading bar stops at about 70% wont load at all and the ps button won't work, I can access the internet with all

dear sir or madam
    I Can't connect to factions, loading bar stops at about 70% wont load at all from there, the music continues to sound but no factions,also the ps button won't work when this happens, I can access the internet with all other games. I have a PS3.I have been playing thgame in factions for about a year now.
    I have checked my connection and is 10Mbps download, I have also tryed Startirting the playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.
    But it didn't work either,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. what happenes to the last of us servers on tuesday

I dont kno if u guys did maintenance to the servers on tuesday but everyone that im friends with during the 2-3 hour time period around 9 oclock eastern time, could not connect to their friends list or join eachothers partys. Not like that was a big deal or anything. But the matter at hand is that ever since that happened, I have seen a huge increase of latency problems. Not like it wasnt a problem before it seems like it has gotten progressively worse since then. I have yet to join a game since then that at least 2…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Frame rate drops in The Capitol Building

Hey ND. I have found minor frame rate drops in "The Capitol Building" chapter, when entering the flooded subway which has also been swarmed with spores from the infected. The frame drop occurs when jumping into the water when coming off a non-flooded surface, possibly linked to rendering the water effects around Joel? I am not 100% sure of the cause but this is all i have noticed so far.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I consider myself very lucky if I can make it through the map loading right before the match begins...

I love the multiplayer mode of tlou guys, is very sweet, you did a great job, the game that I've been playing the most, for sure. But sometimes is so broken that I just can't keep playing and have to leave the game, very annoying, I don't think is my connection because I have a wired 80 mgb.

The most common issues lately have ve been:
    1.- when the map is loading before the match begins I get kicked out with a message "lost connection with the host" (this happens almost 40% of the time).
    2.- when finally I enter…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If the white plug symbol is appearing, it’s indicative of a connection problem.

If you are seeing it, attempt to run a internet connection test and post your results below.

If you are on a wifi connection, you may be experiencing interference and swapping to wired may help. Shutting down other applications that use your internet connection bandwidth (streaming music etc) may also help.

16. Can't get on The Last of Us Remastered Factions MP

Every time I try to log into factions MP, i get a message saying i need to download the latest map pack. i click OK and it just takes me to the "territories" map-pack which i already have downloaded on my system.

this is very frustrating. can i please get some assistance?
    thanks!
    sincerely,
    kareem khulusi

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I select the 'Factions MP' option on the main menu, the game freezes for like 5 seconds and this message pops up: "Please make sure you

Can't connect to Factions- says I need to Connect to the Internet

So I dropped off TLOU for a year or so and let my PSN subscription run out. Then I started playing again and started with the 2 day free trial, with no prob getting back online again. Then when the 2 day one ran out I paid for 3 months on PSN.

Now I get this every time I try to log into Factions:
    "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on."
    Doesn't get to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. remastered misfit bundle unavailable

Hi there, I have tryed to buy the misfits bundle but get a message saying item unavailable. After some googling I believe it is because I own the gas mask I bought separately. Unfortunately I want the plague mask and that is only part of the bundle. No one seems to have the answer other than resetting licences which I have done. Any ideas?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. unable to join party with frnds kicking me out everytime i join without warning. Nat 2, 2 down 2 up frnd's nat 2

there are some frnds who are never compatible why there is so much NAT problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)