The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. can't buy DLC because of region issue (and it won't credit PSN purchases to game)

Hi.

First of all, I have tried contacting you guys several times via Facebook, Twitter, Email, TLOU forums and even on Amazon reviews. NOTHING. Without doubt the worst customer services I have experienced ever, for anything.

I hope I'm going to get some customer support for this, at last, having found this site.

Now that's out of the way, I have what should be a very easy fix for you.

I have a disk copy of TLOU remastered for PS4 that I bought off Amazon from a UK distributor. It turns out this disk is region "ALL". My account is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. on my ps4 fiction maps don't start downloading

i have a problem on my ps4 when i try starting the fictions it tells me that there is some free maps that i have to download first when i press ok it takes me to the psn store but the psn store doesn't open it is just please wait for hours connecting speed 2 mps\s and network type 2

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PS4 (Disc version) keeps resetting my PS4 when trying to enter the epilogue.

I just purchased the game and I am at the epilogue. When I start the game, it will automatically reset my PS4, each and every time. I can't even play the beginning stages of the game without my PS4 being automatically reset. I completed the PS4 update last week. Please help! I have a video of the problem I'm encountering as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Black screen after shooting gallery in SUBURBS level...

PS4, disk version, installed 1 week ago, loads of free space... If you watch after 3:40 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zIy-Xrqlo you will see that the player-character leaves the gun, the screen goes black, sound effects go... but NOTHING else. I cannot progress.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PS4 can't connect to Factions MP.

I bought the game day 1 on my PS4(disk version.) This problem never occurred until today.When I try to connect to factions mp I get the ''connecting'' bar as usual.Only problem is that the bar stops midway and thus I cant plaay the multiplayer.
    Connection method-WiFi.
    Nat type-2
    Connection speed download and upload-300-500 kbps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. error code ce-34878-0 upon opening the game

Can't even open to the menu. After downloading and installing the game and updates, error code ce-34878-0 appears as soon as i open the game. I have re-downloaded the game twice, and initialized it both quick and full, but it does not work still. Any information on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. connection

I recently just started playing last of us remastered multiplayer. The first time went great and I really enjoyed the game. However the second and fourth time and not been fun because the white plug symbol (i'm guessing weak connection) appears ever couple seconds. I tested my internet connection and it says i have 14.6 Mbps for download and 2.9 Mbps for upload. Are these speeds sufficient or no? I am also confused because some nights i have no problems, but others i can't play without seeing that symbol and I'm the only person on the internet at the time.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Inviting Friends

I am not able to invite friends in Factions Mp. How can I invite friends to play with me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Starting today the game began telling me that i was not connected to the internet.

Now it lets me into the lobby, but tells me i cant connect to the server. I have played almost daily for months without a problem.
    My NAT type is type 2, connection speed: (down)8.2 Mbps(up)2.3

What can I do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tag bug?

Hi

I got the "It was all just lying there" Trophy but the tag does not get "checked"? How to fix this? I have collected all artifacts according to the stats.

Thanks for a great game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. This problem just occurred for me after the 2.00 ps4 update

The game has this irritating stutter /jerkiness now in single player and multi it happens during cutscenes as well. It has ruined my experience with my favorite game of all time. It was working perfect before. I have the disc version but i even deleted the download data and reinstalled it and it's still doing it. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS GUYS!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. press any button screen

When the game boots to the "press any button" screen the game becomes unresponsive. No buttton pressed will advance the game to a menu or anything. I can only entee the system OS and thats it. The controller is set to player 1 or it is shininh blue.

the ps4 has the latest firmware, 1.7 something and the game is patched to version 1.4 . I tried reinstalling the game and playing it without the patch but the problem persists.

why is the game not working? I cant say anything about other games as the last of us is the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No Plus mode after completion

Recently completed the game on hard (digital download). Went to start a Hard+ game, and the option was not present. Showing the game completed in the stats, and I was also given the trophies for easy, normal, and hard. Not sure if i did something, or if the game glitched out.

Thanks for any info in adavnce

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cant connect Factions MP

Yesterday i had no problems with the multiplayer but when I tried to connect Factions MP today, it says check your connection etc. So I deleted the game but this time i couldn't download updates and territory maps. And when I try to look for the DLC s the game freezes and says check your connection. I dont know what is wrong with the game but i love this game and i want to solve the problem. I hope you can help me

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Brand new MP issue today - experienced by many. "Please make sure your internet is connected" appears when it is connected. Cannot play MP.

As stated in the title: internet works for all applications but after attempting to join Factions MP, (sometimes after the loading wheel appears), the message "Please make sure your system in connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." appears. Several have reported this irritating error.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 'It was all just lying there' Trophy won't pop!

I just finished playing The Last of Us: Remastered for PS4, and I have been going for Trophies as I was doing my first playthrough. I currently have unlocked all the collectibles, training manuals, Fireflies-pendants and other stuff, but still the 'It was all just lying there' Trophy won't pop.

I have checked in the chapter select menu, and it's all all there - all the collectibles and artifacts have been found.

Is there anyway to solve this bug?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Game looks grainy and smudged out during cut scenes

I purchased the game digitally and every cut sceene looks really ugly. Picture is smudged out in some places and an evenly spaced out white grain of vertical lines is throughout the picture. This only happens during cut scenes. Latest update of game and I tried redownling with no avail. Ps4 version 2.0 as well.

link to what this looks like on my tv:

http://imgur.com/vau0Inj

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. redeem code

I have just used my code now the problem is that I can't see any of it. I don't have any single player bonus. All I can see is that I have $3400 wallet to buy downloadables like concept art or skins. I haven't checked my multiplayer.

Additional info: I'm using Asian Account (SG)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base