The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add new maps

The game is fantastic, but it would be much appreciated by the community if more dlc would be added. For example more maps from left behind.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm missing all my skills and weapons at the hospital.

First my game froze after the first hospital cutscene and was unable to be reloaded. Eventually I debugged my system and was able to reload the chapter but not the save file. After reloading the chapter the saved file would work, however my character has no skills or weapons, I can't even craft items. I pick up supplies but cannot craft med kits or shivs, making this part especially difficult as well as missing out on items by not being able to open doors. I can't even use my flashlight, and I'm getting tutorial tips from the very beginning of…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Factions mp

I bought Last of us remastered (digital) sometime ago,when I try to play faction mp it says "to connect to factions you must download some FREE content" so I press ok then it says "this content cannot be selected at this time" I tried looking for the content on ps store but can't find it,please help :(

conection method : wi fi
    Nat type :2
    download speed: 3Mbs
    Game : digital
    time since install: 2 weeks
    Free space: 150 Gb

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can´t play factions

Since yesterday I got this message: "please make sure your system is connected to the internet and that the (connect to the internet) setting is turned on" whenever I try to play factions. I don´t know why is this happening.

I checked my internet and even made a psn test I got 18 mpbs (download) and 1.8mbps(upload).

I deleted all system and online storage from TLOURemastered and tried to p´lay factions but still this error appears.

I have DMZ on my ps4, by the way.

Also, I downloaded TLOUR on my friends ps4 and played with my account in there…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry you are having difficulty. Could you provide some additional details?

What is the exact error message you are seeing? Was it “game file corrupted” or “save file corrupted”? Or something else?

Does this occur when first booting up the title, or is it when attempting to load a save from the main menu?

6. materials and crafting bug

After picking up materials to craft an item, I still cannot craft it. Only if I have two of each materials needed am I able to craft the item. This bug has persisted throughout my experience playing the game.
    video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiSmpXKpAXc&feature=youtu.be

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Factions - MP issues

*I advice all players to vote to get this noticed and heard*

With The Last Of Us multiplayer, there are many issues that need to be resolved:

- When a player interrogates (or special executes) someone, and that player then gets denied that interrogation or special execution, why is it that the player subject to the interrogation/special execution continues to move through the cinematic motion even though his attacker has been killed and the interrogation/special execution stopped? Why is it that the player who was victim to the failed interrogation/execution still dies even though his attacker has been downed? The…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TLOU is still the most addictive MP I've ever played. How much money would we need to raise for another DLC if I'd do a fundraising campaig?

TLOU is still the most addictive MP I've ever played. How much money would we need to raise for another DLC if I'd do a fundraising campaig?

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Perks and Weapons in Factions

I had purchased all of the weapons and perks (enforcer, specter, agility etc.) and had the season pass for Last of Us on PS3. I figured when I went to PS4 and played the remastered version, I would be able to use all of these weapons and perks again; however this is not the case. I don't want to purchase these weapons and perks again as that is outrageous. I have also tried restoring licenses through the PSN settings and that doesn't seem to help either. What can you do to help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Glitch during the diner where Ellie and David fight

When I try to exit the diner where David captures Ellie and tries to kill her, I pressed TRIANGLE at the door and the cutscene didn't happen, Ellie just backs away and David becomes invisible and shoots me with my gun which I still had on my hand. When I restart the sequence, David returns being visible but I still had my gun on my hand and I tried to kill him that way and off course doesn't work. The problem is. it happens every time I play that sequence. What should I do to make that not happen again?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Faction

Hi, i'm Having some problem to connect to MP, I've tried some solutions presented on this post but nothing worked so far, so I'm opening a new post.
    So the problem is "to connect to factions you must download some free content" and I click and then shows the message "the contents is not available".
    I've tried restoring the licenses, I've tried looking for update files, I've reinstalled the game and nothing seems to work, could you please help me? I'm having this problem for over two years and I didn't came here before because I was unaware of the…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cabin resort bug

In the restaurant where Ellie opens the door to escape. When I press the shown prompt it disappears and David start to talk but he is invisible and I cannot continue then when I restart encounter I can use a brick or a gun to fight David please fix this bug there are other minor bugs also. Ps4 digital download

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multiplayer won't connect

Hello,

I've been trying to play online for two days now, but no luck. I keep getting the message "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet".

My internet is working fine on PS4 for all other applications, including online games such as Battlefield 4 and Fifa.

Nat Type 2
    Download: 35 mbps
    Upload: 3mbps

I've tried to restart my router, restart the ps4 and all other standard procedures. Even tried a different DNS server.

That's really annoying. I just bought the game. We're in 2016. It's a shame... You could at least display an accurate…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. my problem is...checkpoint is the map in over 75% of mp matches.

maybe mix up the maps...so we don't have to play checkpoint 75% of the time...I'm no video game developer but you know, maybe try it just for laughs...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enforcer

Me and my friend are playing MP on PS4 and he has the Enforcer while i don't, even though neither of us bought it. It appears in both our store to buy, while he has it and i don't.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Factions - multiplayer

Hi, i'm Having some problem to connect to MP, I've tried some solutions presented on this post but nothing worked so far, so I'm opening a new post.
    So the problem is "to connect to factions you must download some free content" and I click and then shows the message "the contents is not available".
    I've tried restoring the licenses, I've tried looking for update files, I've reinstalled the game and nothing seems to work, could you please help me? I'm having this problem for over two years and I didn't came here before because I was unaware of the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why do you have OP guns?

Why? Like 2 shots vs 5 shots? The Burst and Full are the same gun but Burst only takes 2 headshots? The Full should be 4 shots max or shoot a few miliseconds faster to balance again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Servers kicking me out SIX times!

Why is this? No, it's not my internet, it handled other games 100% perfectly.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Naughty dawg

You need to make a Last of us with Ellie being the main character and the one in charge! Maybe twist it up with driving and more weapon options stock with the game! Maybe to mutate bigger and better zombies and zombie bosses! And it would be really cool if someone made a video game based out of Atlanta where I'm from! Just a thought hope to hear from u about the idea! Preciate ya!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base