The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Problem Starting New Game in Last of Us

Hi,
    I just bought before few hours a playstation 4 with a The last of us remastered game. When i am in the game menu and i press the new game, the game is not starting. The is a slow music and the screen is black and there fly some dusts. But nothing happens

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FINDING MATCHES ARE TAKING WAY TOO LONG..

PS4 ASIAN Model
    DISK VERSION (R-ALL)
    I INSTALLED IT 5 DAYS AGO
    400+GIG OF FREE SPACE

WIRED CONNECTION
    NAT TYPE 2
    DOWNLOAD SPEED: 2.0 MBPS
    UPLOAD SPEED 750-870 KBPS

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY OTHER GAMES HAVE FAST MATCHMAKING SYSTEMS BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE SUPER LONG WAITING TIMES TO GET IN A FRIGGIN MATCH THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY.. IT TAKES LIKE 15 MINS OR LONGER TO GET IN A MATCH THAT I WILL JUST LOSE ANYWAY.. PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG FIX THIS!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Config file

Error download config file.This error whats that mean

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Movement issue

PS4 Disc. While playing my character only moves properly when sprinting. But while crouched or walking my characters movements keep stuttering. I don't have this issue with other games.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Last of Us Remastered stuck on "Press Any Button".

I cannot get past the "Press any button" screen on TLoU Remastered. It just refuses to accept any input, however, the curtains are still moving so I don't believe it's frozen. I've tried to fix it to no avail in the following ways:

1. Uninstall/reinstall.
    2. Rebuilding PS4 database.
    3. Powering the PS4 off/on as well as suspending the game.
    4. Powering the controller off/on and re-syncing it.

It was working fine last night. Any ideas?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. my problem is molotov

Hello, I've been playing TLOU on ps4 for about 3 months now and had no issues that couldn't be attributed to lag up until these last 2-3 weeks on multiplayer.
    I've noticed that the range/damage for bombs, molotovs, and the melee range for 2x4s seems to be very arbitrary in recent times.
    I have, in separate games using bomb expert3, thrown a molotov on an enemy's head while he was crafting, while wearing NO armor, and not even have the the enemy go down let alone be executed. Dead teammates who were spectating me have also expressed their disbelief.
    I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cannot Find Match

PS4, Disk, install since last year & update all the time. free space 300gb+
    Lan, Nat 2, download: 25 mbps, upload: 4 mbps.

I cant find a match at all,
    i did tried, waiting until 30 minutes and more, but nothing happened
    network and connection work perfectly as usual.
    the bar is moving normally, eg:
    searcing for players, searching for optimal game, searching for close game, searching for any game.
    But nothing happened, and just keep on searching like never ending story.

I found another user facing the same problem at the same time, at WEEK 11: Day 2.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The loading screen stuck. And when I started the PS3 using the rebuild database option there was no change. Please fix it

The loading screen stuck. And when I stared the PS3 with the rebuild database option ,there was no change . Please fix it!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add ons purchase

I purchased a weapon tactiacl shut gun and one skil And then I opened the game and did not find them and lock them still
    plz help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please have a level reset option for Factions MP.

I thought it might be a good idea to have a complete level reset option on Factions MP. Some people have maxed out their levels and want to start over again for the love of the game. This is only for people who play a lot and want to start over again so we don't have to make a new account to start over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Slow speed in most of the matches lately

Ps4, latest edition
    Disk version, more than 250mb free
    Hardwired (NAT1) or wired through router(NAT2 DMZ or forwarded through UPnP) (nothing changes) My internet is the best you can get in Moscow.
    100up/100down mb
    Moscow, Russia

The game is running sluggish in multiplayer in SOME matches, movement slower than normal, shooting and aiming is slower. Even in 5-4 bars lobby. And sometimes in 3-2 bars it's running pretty smooth. My google ping is 3ms. 60ms to europe. So it's NOT about connection. Feeling like running on lower fps (fps lock turned off!), but on killcams i see other players moving…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Shiv executions

Shiv Executions.

I have been unable to use the stealth shiv by pressing the triangle button, either by sneaking up behind a player or by using smoke and pressing it while they are stunned. I have tried deleting and re-installing the game, different controllers, as well as with a crafted shiv or by covert loadout. I just now purchased the "stealth shiv" special execution, which seems to describe the exact process, but this remains locked under the executions tab during the loading screens under customization. I did not think you needed to purchase anything to do these types of kills,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’ve purchased a shiv execution, you need to enable it in the customization menu.

1) Enter Factions
    2) Select Customization
    3) Select Executions, and set it to “new”

It sounds like on this screen you are seeing it as locked. If that’s the case, please attempt to restore licenses.

Settings – PSN – Restore licenses

Let us know if that resolves it. If not, please run an internet connection test and provide both your download and upload speeds, what region your are currently in, and what region your PSN account is from.

13. Purchased 3 load out addons for multiplayer but they were not showing up as unlocked on loadout editing, but show up as purchased ?????

Purchased 3 load out addons for multiplayer but they were showing up as unlocked on loadout editing, but show up as purchased too?????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Are there going to be new maps

Are new maps coming

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cant jog after using all of my running time in multiplayer or story mode

every time I finish running i dont get to jog. I end up walking super slow until I can run again.

Model- CUH 1001A
    installed- 2 days ago
    Digtial installed
    1 tb

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Again: Facebook not working

I was really a big fan of the "connect to facebook" stuff. It worked on PS3 for a long while, then suddenly stopped. Neither reinstalling the game or re-entering the facebook credentials solved the problem on PS3. Now new on PS4, connect to facebook worked again well. For about six in game weeks, and stops working again (only shows random names, no more profile pictures except of my own, no error message, nothing changed). So whats wrong with this f****?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The multiplayer leaderboards in The last of us factions is littered with hackers and people that have only logged 1 or 2 minutes.

Could the naughty dog staff please clean up the leaderboards by allowing only the people that has 1 day played to qualify for the leaderboards, because currently the top 1000 players only consist of hackers or people who have only 1 or 2 minutes played.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I can't find a game

Fix your servers!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The Last of Us Multiplayer keeps spawning me into games that end two seconds later

I keep losing all my supplies and also losing the end of week mission because the last three games the stupid multiplayer spawned me into ended before I could even finish standing up. Made me lose every one of my survivors at week 9. So Fuck you and your stupid multiplayer that gets more glitches with time. I'm done. Goodbye

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base