The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Firing Shorty/Tactical Shotgun/Frontier Rifle at the rate of a Revolver - FACTIONS GLITCH

Hey ND, I appreciate your efforts put into Factions.

There's a well-known glitch, which to my surprise is still floating around.

It involves switching weapons quickly to cancel the waiting period between each shots. Let's say you want to fire the Shorty fast: pick Shorty, fire a bullet, change to your large firearm, change back to Shorty, fire a bullet again. It's almost instantaneous.

I just experienced plenty of games with full teams performing this technique against my team. It's unfair and IMO it should be addressed ASAP.

Thanks for your time!

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. error code ce-34878-0 upon opening the game

You changed the status of my last post to fixed, but im still encountering the same issue. I open the game, the black and white image of elli and joel comes up, and then it crashes. I have all the current updates, digital edition, nat type 2 connection and its been going for almost 2 months now, i just want to play the damn game.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "error downloading config file"

Every time i try to connect to the MP, i get a message saying "error downloading config file".
    i couldn't play for 3 weeks because of it. i really need your help with this.

PS4 model: i don't know how to check this... i bought this from europe.
    digital download.
    time installed- 16/9
    system free space: 36.8GB

Connection method- WI FI
    Nat type- type 2
    connection speed download- 20MB
    connection speed upload- 2.1MB

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stuck games

Been getting stuck at game, looks like im alive but i can't see nobody, i see my friends going down but i can't revive them, or just see everyone down and i am impossible to make an execution, or just been kick out from the game or lost connection with the server. i can talk and hear my friends playing but i can just move my player.Whats going on???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Additional info from the Store Team: Users who purchased the Misfit Bundle before the Plague Mask fix went live, it should now appear automatically in the download list. If not, they will have to repurchase the bundle, which will show as free on checkout as long as they already own the original bundle components.

6. White plug and serious lag after recent patch

After recent patch I'm getting the white plug through out matches and experiencing bad lag in matches. I have checked my speed when the white plug appears and my speed is still 24 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up....
    I'm using wired connection , nat 2 , 24 Mbps down, 1 mbps up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Character movement stutters every time, please help

I've purchased 'the last of us' digital download game on ps4
    but its not playing properly; the characters movement lag, they stutter every time when moving forward making the game completely unplayable, I've deleted it and reinstalled it, I've used a different controller but it does the same thing. help me please

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My DLCs are listed as purchased but are still locked in game. I have restored PSN license to no avail. Kindly advise ND

My DLCs are listed as purchased but are still locked in game. I have restored PSN license to no avail. Kindly advise ND

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. game doesent load after cutscene in "the hunt" in story mode

It doesent load after that cut scene screen goes black that's it. Tryed getting new game and same thing restarting game and ps4 nothing and can't get past the part. Have 308gb left and can't find anything online about my problem so what's up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Health not reset when using Restart Encounter

Really annoying game bug that occurs all the time. Start a mission, get injured, select Restart Encounter and the encounter is reset but not your health. You have to quit to main menu and continue for the encounter to truly be reset, and even this sometimes glitches and does not truly reset the encounter to its original state. This is especially annoying when trying out different strategies in order to formulate a "best" strategy for a particular sub chapter. This happens everywhere, but can easily be seen by starting Tommy's Dam, kill the initial attackers in the plant, heal up,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. cannot connect to factions mp

I get error initializing session manager. internet connection is LAN, Nat type 2 and I get 46mbps down

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. error downloading config file

In the last week everytime I try to connect to multiplayer game I get this message: "error downloading config file". I don't even get to the lobby area.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Freezes on launch

As soon as I start up TLOU Remastered and I get the black and white screen with ellie and joel, it does not get any further. Has only happened after the new update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Erro e-82000102

I cant buy The new dlc crossbow but i can buy the lasts dlc before the deadless dlc, the intes ifen go TO the shoping cart
    Can you help ??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Ons Purchase

hi i love The Last of us so much, and with the new upgrade it is very awesome and i would like to own those new stuff that you guys added in this update.
    but everytime i press buy there will be an error (E=82000102) it says i need to add funds in my wallet and i did. yet i could not buy it.
    i will appreciate it if you guys can fix this.
    i really want those items. thank you so much team The Last of Us

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. can't buy DLC because of region issue (and it won't credit PSN purchases to game)

Hi.

First of all, I have tried contacting you guys several times via Facebook, Twitter, Email, TLOU forums and even on Amazon reviews. NOTHING. Without doubt the worst customer services I have experienced ever, for anything.

I hope I'm going to get some customer support for this, at last, having found this site.

Now that's out of the way, I have what should be a very easy fix for you.

I have a disk copy of TLOU remastered for PS4 that I bought off Amazon from a UK distributor. It turns out this disk is region "ALL". My account is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Helmet hitbox smaller?

Every time I play, I feel like once a the other team starts buying armour and more specifically the helmet, it becomes harder to hit their head. I feel the hit box when a player is wearing a helmet is a lot smaller. If this is the case, could you guys please increase the size of the hit box when a player is wearing a helmet so it is equal to the regular head without the helmet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Game won't load after "The Hunt" cutscene

I'm playing The Last of Us Remastered. After viewing the cutscene where Ellie is trapped in the Jail Cell and Joel wakes up, the game cuts to a black screen, only sound can be heard, left it running for half and hour and it wont load.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base