The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Tip TLOU 2: Allow upload clan badge

You could enable a TLOU 2 multiplayer option so people could upload images from their respective teams.

Of course, there would be a standard file format as well as maximum size allowed.

As a way to curb bad users who abuse the system, the implementation of a policy that punishes severely the violators, through a simple "report"

This would greatly help create greater identity among players. I think it's not hard to implement something like that.

PS: ENCOURAGE, SUPPORT THE COMPETITIVE SCENERY OF THE GAME. Invest in it! TLOU should be among the professional games of e-league

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Black levels

Will black levels ever be fixed within the main game?

As they are now they really detract from the immersion when blacks are completely washed out within dark scenes and all detail in the image is lost in a thick grey mess. My display is set up perfectly and the issue only occurs in specific areas on the main game, most notably within the chapter Downtown. When you load up Left Behind the issues disappear completely and correct contrast levels are shown, the DLC looks substantially better and in turn in much more enjoyable to play.

Please could we get…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. glitch fraction mp spoted

https://youtu.be/q2DjdxAfx-o

At 2:05:00

Come watch my channel, I can work for you. I need to eat...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I having problems to find a match

3 days ago I buy TLOU remastered, then I wanna play the multiplayer and result that the game is having problems to find a match, only that put is "searching optimal game" but never find one, I not the only one that is having this problems in the last year, that supose that you guys are looking for a solucion for this. Is 2017 this problems have to be fixed since the game was out. (I hope your understand)

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Zero statistics displaying for artifacts found

Hello, I’m trying to get the “it was all just lying there” trophy and my stats page says I have 0 artifacts. I’ve viewed each one that I currently have and should have several. Please advise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1.09 no antialiasing

So i have played The Last of US like 5 times on 1.08 patch on my brand new PS4 Pro + ASUS PG278QR on 1080p very good game and the graphics was very good
    But now after 1.09 patch all lines have jagged edges its like you have Removed Antialiasing from the game dosnt metter on which mode i play i tried them all even locking to 30 fps no good please fix it cause the game is unplayable this way this is on both digital download and disc yes i have them both

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't redownload tlou remastered

I bought the ps4 bundle that came with TLOU remastered. I got the game and everything was fine, but i needed space to get another game so i deleted it, it is still in my library but when i click on it, it just takes me to the playstation store and has me buy it. I don't know what the problem is

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have completed grounded mode plus (finally) but i haven't got the trophies!!! I need some help please.

have completely grounded mode plus (finally) but i haven't got the trophies!! Please help me!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Antsenberg named player is ruining fun of this game

Naughtydog guys. You really need to do something about thiese players like MisterSociopath. He is ruininh everyones ganes like Anstenberg. Please block these players

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Restart an Encounter keeps enemies in alert mode

When I alert some enemies and get killed, I have to restart the encounter, but the enemies are still in alert mode, which makes it much more difficult to pass it on stealth mode as they run towards you at the very beginning. The only way to overcome this bug is resetting the console. Could you please fix this bug? It's very annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Language pack for all editions

Oh, mighty Naughty Dog! How frigging hard could it possibly be to create a downloadable language pack for those who bought an edition that doesn't come with the required language? I simply bought The US Remastered edition for a friend that doesn't come with a language that does come with EU edition. Or is it really that difficult to release such a pack??? Spare yourselves the effort of replying to your customers about how impossible it is to find the language that isn't there and release a downloadable language PACK!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Horrible jaggies in patch 1.09 in both 4k/1080

Played for the first time a few days ago, and it is horrible. There are jaggies everywhere, and blurred edges. I have tried everysingle mode. I have a highend Sony 930E HDR tv, I also tried it on my sons PRO with his 4k monitor with the same results. I emailed Digital Foundry but they replied they will not get around to testing it for a few weeks, probably after the holidays. How did this pass quality control?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ps4 Pro freeze when Gear Up menu is displayed

After 10-20 min in the gear up menu, selecting abilities and weapons the console freeze, only way is hold the power button.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do I complete the two upgrade trophies?

I understand how to complete them but when I started New Game + all upgrades were gone. Once I have finished New Game + where do I do my third playthrough as I assume if I restart New Game + then I will need to start again with the upgrades.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Matchmaking Region

I live in South Africa and match making over here is ridiculous.It takes me 5 minutes to matchmake when no one is using the internet and it takes 10 minutes to matchmake when 2 people are using the internet.Althought the people in America and UK matchmake within seconds.Is there a solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Antsenberg named player is ruining fun of this game

Antsenberg named playet should be blocked from this game . He does play proprly and ruin the game of evwry team he comes too. He is Ruining the strategy by shooting the players of his own team and by wasting the lives. Please do something .

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My account got corrupted and I can not access the multiplayer.

Hi, I had a problem to enter the multiplayer specifically with my PSN account, I already contacted the PSN service and they sent me with you, apparently the data of my username was corrupted. I have tried all sorts of methods to solve it and none has worked, from restarting the ps4 and switching console. only problem is with my psn account joining multiplayer, story mode, DLCs and uncharted 4 multiplayer all works fine. I need them to restart my account on the servers, it does not matter if the data is lost. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Will my game work on my uk console

I just bought last of us remastered on ps4 but when it arrived it's covered in foreign writing on the case, will this work in my uk console? It is still sealed so I have not tested it as I wish to send it back if it won't work, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Starting game initial load takes up to 4 min now on PS4 Pro

Starting game initial load takes up to 4 min now on PS4 Pro after latest update.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Unable to change language

Hi there,

I purchased The Last of Us Remastered full game with English/Chinese/Korean version via PS Store Hong Kong online. However, it seems that this version only has English because I am unable to change Chinese/Korean language in the options under the main menu. Can someone resolve this problem here?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base