The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
    servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,220 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    299 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Error initializing session manager."

Cannot connect to Factions MP.

166 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It stays stuck at the "connecting " screen with the progress bar

This has been going on for two days now I cannot play multiplayer when I click on MP FACTIONS it just stays stuck on the "connecting" with the progress bar at the same at %80. Ive tried everythiing: restarting modem, router, uninstalling the game reinstalling it, deleting its saved game data turning off ps4 and back on removing the disc and placing it back in and it still just stays stuck at the "connecting " screen. And this happened after working just fine for years. I've tested my PSN connecting it wors fine and download speed is around 100mps.
    ?????????????

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My game won't start.

I've had the game for 2 years now, and it worked flawlessly until recently. The disk is undamaged, and SHOULD work, but it doesn't. When I launch the game I am left staring at the black screen of Joel and Ellie, and I can hear my Playstation's disk drive starting up and stopping over and over. It just whirs for a second then stops, over and over again and the game never loads. This is the only game I have ever experienced this with. Please help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't play Factions MP

I'm already connected to internet, all the Psn ports are correctly forwarded to the Router, Connection is by LAN cable, NAT is 2, Down speed is 200Mbps, Upload is 80Mbps, Country is Thailand and ISP is 3BB, since 1 week everytime I try to go to Factions I got this message " Please make sure your system is connected..." so I have to go to PS menu, test internet connection (is already connected) and after try to go back in Factions game. I access, try to searching for a game but nothing happen, the only thing happen it's that I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My multiplayer isnt saving

My problem is my multiplayer isnt saving im at week 2 day 5 i play till i get to week 4 and when i come back im back to week 2 day 5 any help?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dear team ND. I have problems with multiplayer mode.

Dear team ND.

I have problems with multiplayer mode.
    That is a matter of not matching domestic players.

Because I am using a new ISP, my IP address is likely to be judged to be accessed from abroad.

Would you please tell me the solution?

ISP: NURO Hikari

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unable to connect to a match in Multiplayer

I am on the PS4 and when in multiplayer, the game does not connect to a match. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it but still the same issue. Please let me know how I can resolve this as the issue started today.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hospital escape death animations

PS4 remastered LOU: (Spoilers?) When carrying Ellie to escape the hospital, if the guards caught me the death animation was corrupted. There was no scenery while the death animation played, and there was just just a bright blue background? Happened numerous times.

The whole hospital area seemed to have AI issues. Human enemies would spawn (the first group that has the Machine guns) but they were standing in place, facing walls etc and not moving. The 2 that hide behind the counter were unkillable (multiple bombs, molotov, shotguns, etc). When I got within 5m of the group at the back…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I really hope there will be more language/subtitle options for TLOU2

Even as an optional DLC, a language pack would be greatly appreciated for those who want to try the game in a different language/those who are not so confident in their English.
    Just a thought, as I'm about to buy the first game again in Japanese so my friend and I can enjoy it together.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gun etti

I couldn’t help but notice that during sequences in the game like the workbench, you guys keep referring to pistol and rifle MAGAZINES as “Clips”. They are not clips. There is a huge difference. With all the detail you guys put in your games, at least get this right.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. about the graphics

i just wanted to say i was amazed how much thinking was invested in TLOF2
    i just saw the game play 4 times it's crazy how you thought of every small reaction that ellie would have to things , i think it's going to be the best game i will every play ..
    NAUGHTY DOG amazing !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can't access MP Factions when using my PS account. (Other accounts work in the same PS4)

When I connect to MP Factions I get the "Error authentication failed" message. However I have been playing Factions with the same disc and PS4 system I'm currently using for more than 2 years. Furthermore, I tried to play Factions with the same disc in another PS4 (same internet connection) and it worked. However I was loged in to another PS account and when I logged in to mine in that same PS4, it showed the same authentication message. It would seem as if my account had been banned from TLOU servers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make this issue a priority

Having severe Capel tunnel syndrome makes repeatedly pressing buttons an impossible task like when Joel is trying to open a door, I recently purchased God of War which gives the option to change this to press and hold circle for example. Please address this issue through an update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Brand new console and game error ce-34878-0 when launching

Just got the game yesterday with ps4 bundle and when ever try to launch the game error ce-34878-0 pops up and i cant play i tried re installing my ps4 and i also tried the safe launching ps4 solution to clear my harddrive or what ever and after that i re installed the game and it is still not working I am very frustrated

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i had an account on PS3 but my account didnt carry over to PS4

My gameplay stats and MP rank did not carry over to PS4.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't pick up items

On newest PS4 firmware as of 5/15/18 on disk version.

About half way(?) into game and can't execute any x function. Icons show up but no icon. This includes weapons, scrap and crafting items

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. wc-40375-9 error when redeeming code on ps4 for last of us remastered

i bought my ps4 a long time ago in canada so i have canada reigonal account and this code came with it, now i shifted to dubai, the code expires on 6/23/2018 but i can use it because that error comes up, please help me because i bought this ps4 and with this code im really keen on playing the game and i dont want it to go to waste

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Walking with Joel

I haven't played this game till I just bought it digitally today. Downloaded fine but walking with anyone seems like they are stuttering. Like they are hitting an invisible wall so they have to restart walking and it happens over and over again. I can only run when I'm combat. I have heard that Joel is usually jogging but with this problem all I can get him to do is slow walk. Like SUPER slow walk. And only if I move forward with my left analog and try as hard as I can not to move it or he will…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base