The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Option to Toggle Supersampling for 1080p Users

With patch 1.08 ND removed supersampling for 1080p users. I understand that was likely a reaction to people's frustrations over the frame rate issues that the game was having on the PS4 Pro. However, I thought the game looked absolutely incredible when it was supersampled pre-1.08 on my 1080p set. I ask, humbly, that ND give us the option to toggle it on or off. When I tried TLoU on my Pro, it singlehandedly justified my decision to purchase the system. I want 1800p supersampling with a target of 60 fps on my 1080p set back. Please, ND, give us…

1,540 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Last of US PRO - How can I remove patch 1.08 and reset to 1.07?

Patch 1.08 in the 1080p TV removed the downsamling and now the experience in a 1080p Tv is worse.

I started the game with a stunning image quality and now I don't want to continue my playthrough on these conditions. I'm waiting for a fix or I'm going to sell the game. So i have a question... probably it's not possible, but there's a way to remove patch 1.08 and reset to 1.07 conditions? If this wouldn't be possible, can you provide a workaround or remove the last patch form the server?

I think this would be a correct and…

933 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. put the option to super sample back in for both the 60 and 30 fps modes pleeeeaaassseeee!

please put the option to super sample in both modes back in pleeaaassseee

786 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your Silence Is Deafening Naughty Dog!

Naughty Dog, we know you see this! We know that you are aware of the small outrage that is building up over the past week. Why haven't you spoke out in any way shape or format?

I and many other 1080p TV owners have invested in the PS4 Pro, I myself traded in my old PS4 to buy a Pro. We bought a Pro for many reasons, the biggest reason was the ability to downsample games to a 1080p display to achieve amazing image quality. My investment has already started to pay off with games I've already owned and purchased…

669 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. super sampling gone

Hi there!

I bought my first PS4 and and copy of the TLoU for the promised super sampling. I had it for a while, but now it's gone in the most recent patch.

Please put it back in, as it was a great and beautiful gaming experience that single-handedly justified my purchase of the Pro.

Thanks! Amazing game! I look forward to hearing from you on this matter!

321 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Framerates suck on the PS4 Pro

Can you make a patch to fix this? It ran smoother on the regular PS4. I wanted an upgrade.....not a downgrade.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How about you don't remove, but GIVE to us ?

Why the f#ck did you think it was smart to remove supersampling from 60 AND 30 FPS modes ?

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Factions Authentication Failed

Is Multiplayer down? It was working fine yesterday. I am on PS4, 16mps upload, 10 download. Please advise.

257 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 30fps SUPERSAMPLIING on PS4 Pro

With 1.08 patch, you remove supersampling on both 30fps and 60fps mode on PS4 Pro...
    No communication about it, when fans are angry and reports the issue here, you remove the topics...

TELL US if you are currently fixing the issue with a new update or if we can say definitly goodbye to supersampling, PLEASE.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Framerate drops on Pro

The increased resolution on pro mode is making the 60 fps target drop significantly, would greatly appreciate a fix on this as the base PS4 runs the game better. I can't speak for anyone else but a solid 60 fps is significantly more important to me then 1800p.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The Multiplayer leaderboard doesn't work

when i try to open up the leaderboards in multiplayer, it doesn't show me any player names, time played, k/d or anything. please fix this....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have not been able to play online for 5 days now jest keeps searching and never finds o

Can't find any games jest keeps searching and nothing worked great yesterday and this morning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Factions

Thank you guys for hacking my game, i just would like to know WHY ME? I cant craft stuff, my parts dissappear from my inventory, moving my gun while aiming is ridiculously slow or dont moves at all, keep putting challenges on me, id like to see other players struggling like me, but nah, its just me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Escape the City - Joel won't run

Playing escape the city and when I get to the run to the bridge with the tank. Joel will only Jog and not run.

I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling
    2. Restarting from the checkpoint
    3. Rebuilding the database in safemode
    4. Changing the controller settings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shorty is too god damn OP

Can you please not include shorty in THE LAST OF US PART 2? I've been playing FM for almost 4 years and it's my favourite multiplayer but sometimes I just want to quit playing because I can't tolerate playing against people using it. The weapon requires zero skills, zero effort. Whoever made this weapon available in the game is just like someone who doesn't even play but yet decides to put it in the game as a DLC so it can milk some money. The game needs a lot of working and it also need more content I'm really glad…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Loading fail for Factions MP

If you are still having the loading bar freeze, try this! Press the X button on Factions MP, AS SOON AS YOU DO, press the PS button in the center of your controller, allow the screen to load then press it again. This should allow you to play. I hope this helps!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [The Last of Us 2] Fix Ellie's face | She doesn't look like herself

I like the announcement trailer, but Ellie doesn't look like herself. From 13-14 years the face remains pretty much the same. In TLOU1 she had snub round-tip nose, so why now she has straight sharp-tip nose? Now she more looks like Sam from Until Dawn.

Please make her appearance more similar to TLOU1. This issue will ruin immersion in 2nd game.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base