The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Tip TLOU 2: Allow upload clan badge

You could enable a TLOU 2 multiplayer option so people could upload images from their respective teams.

Of course, there would be a standard file format as well as maximum size allowed.

As a way to curb bad users who abuse the system, the implementation of a policy that punishes severely the violators, through a simple "report"

This would greatly help create greater identity among players. I think it's not hard to implement something like that.

PS: ENCOURAGE, SUPPORT THE COMPETITIVE SCENERY OF THE GAME. Invest in it! TLOU should be among the professional games of e-league

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The game keeps crashing during online matches

I recently purchased the digital version and I'm loving it. Except during online matches the game has crashed so many times. It's very annoying. How can a game be out so long and still have these problems. Please fix this asap.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I having problems to find a match

3 days ago I buy TLOU remastered, then I wanna play the multiplayer and result that the game is having problems to find a match, only that put is "searching optimal game" but never find one, I not the only one that is having this problems in the last year, that supose that you guys are looking for a solucion for this. Is 2017 this problems have to be fixed since the game was out. (I hope your understand)

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. glitch fraction mp spoted

https://youtu.be/q2DjdxAfx-o

At 2:05:00

Come watch my channel, I can work for you. I need to eat...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cant download Treacherous Territories Map Pack

ND don't tell me to restore the licenses or the "go to notifications, delete the bla bla" Cause it doesn't work.

Please do something or give me back my money.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ps4 Pro freeze when Gear Up menu is displayed

After 10-20 min in the gear up menu, selecting abilities and weapons the console freeze, only way is hold the power button.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Matchmaking Region

I live in South Africa and match making over here is ridiculous.It takes me 5 minutes to matchmake when no one is using the internet and it takes 10 minutes to matchmake when 2 people are using the internet.Althought the people in America and UK matchmake within seconds.Is there a solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Antsenberg named player is ruining fun of this game

Antsenberg named playet should be blocked from this game . He does play proprly and ruin the game of evwry team he comes too. He is Ruining the strategy by shooting the players of his own team and by wasting the lives. Please do something .

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My account got corrupted and I can not access the multiplayer.

Hi, I had a problem to enter the multiplayer specifically with my PSN account, I already contacted the PSN service and they sent me with you, apparently the data of my username was corrupted. I have tried all sorts of methods to solve it and none has worked, from restarting the ps4 and switching console. only problem is with my psn account joining multiplayer, story mode, DLCs and uncharted 4 multiplayer all works fine. I need them to restart my account on the servers, it does not matter if the data is lost. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Modded controls

Hi I was wondering if there would be anything you guys could do to make the multiplayer not work with modded controls. I play the multiplayer alot and it has become over run with players using modded controls. It really making the game unfun and infair to play.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MISTERSOCIOPATH is the other player who should be blocked . He is ruining everyones

MISTERSOCIOPATH is the other player who should be blocked . He is ruining everyones games. He is just like Anstenberg could be he is the other name of Anstenberg. Please do something naughtydog people.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ANSTENBERG and MISTERSOCIOPATH ARE RUINING EVERYONES GAME . ANSTENBERG COULD BE THE SAME PLAYER WHO CHANGED THE NAME TO MISTER SOCIOPATH AND

ANSTENBERG and MISTERSOCIOPATH ARE RUINING EVERYONES GAME . ANSTENBERG COULD BE THE SAME PLAYER WHO CHANGED THE NAME TO MISTER SOCIOPATH AND THEY ARE JUST just messing in the Supply Game evrytime. Please do something naughtydog . Block this players IP or take his gaming rights .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Download

I have downloaded the treacherous territories map pack and it says "waiting to install" and when I click start it then says "cannot find the application" however I have the disk in my PS4 ready to play the game and it won't let me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We will see the Objective Mode on TLOU PART II or you can add it on Remastered version?

Recently, players have found a bug that causes them to enter the canceled Objective mode. It would be a great co-op mode. Can play with another player against NPCs, butted with long gun, open doors with two players ... Execelent! Unfortunately you canceled because of what they say, before the release of Uncharted 4, which is said to have stopped to focus on Uncharted. I wonder if we will see this co-op mode in the next TLOU or if they could finalize this mode in the Remastered version to be launched via DLC. Sorry if I´m posting it in the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unable to join party with my friend

Whenever i want to join party with my friend the "unable to join party" message always shows up. No matter who send the invitation, it always shows up. Our username is "bluesss1905" and "blanksbeer". Please fix this naughty dog!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i have problem with the last of us multiplayer weapon and skill options.

Hi im new to the last of us and i dont know how to pic and pair my skills and weapons, is it an upgrade thing? I cant see any purchase option on silencer for long range guns and i tried to purchase air and bow for example, but cant see any options in ps store for that either.

I bought some skills and weapons from ps store but i can't choose to pair the skills and weapons az i wish, i seems that it's not optional and the skills goes to different characters.

I see other gamers that talk…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base