The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Walking with Joel

I haven't played this game till I just bought it digitally today. Downloaded fine but walking with anyone seems like they are stuttering. Like they are hitting an invisible wall so they have to restart walking and it happens over and over again. I can only run when I'm combat. I have heard that Joel is usually jogging but with this problem all I can get him to do is slow walk. Like SUPER slow walk. And only if I move forward with my left analog and try as hard as I can not to move it or he will…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. comic book dialogue is stuck and some comics wont spawn

the comic book that ellie finds at the beginning of winter will not spawn on any new game or new game plus that i start, and whenever joel finds comic books he always says "i bet ellie'd like this" instead of any of the other possible dialogues that should be happened like when he tells ellie and she says she will read it later, those other dialogues never ever happen, its always the same one and at the end when ellie picks up the comic from the car, she says nothing which is so sad PLEASE FIX THE COMIC BOOKS…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gun etti

I couldn’t help but notice that during sequences in the game like the workbench, you guys keep referring to pistol and rifle MAGAZINES as “Clips”. They are not clips. There is a huge difference. With all the detail you guys put in your games, at least get this right.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. about the graphics

i just wanted to say i was amazed how much thinking was invested in TLOF2
    i just saw the game play 4 times it's crazy how you thought of every small reaction that ellie would have to things , i think it's going to be the best game i will every play ..
    NAUGHTY DOG amazing !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please make this issue a priority

Having severe Capel tunnel syndrome makes repeatedly pressing buttons an impossible task like when Joel is trying to open a door, I recently purchased God of War which gives the option to change this to press and hold circle for example. Please address this issue through an update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Movement when walking forward is stuttering/not working at all. Not controller problem because "flipped" sticks via options show no deadzone

Disc
    Pressing the left analog stick forward doesn't let Joel walk forward. When the controls are flipped via the options menu, the left stick doesn't have the same deadzone. The problem only occurs when trying to walk forward on The Last of Us Remastered story mode. I first noticed this while playing Left Behind as Ellie did it, after I had beaten Grounded Mode. When I tried to continue my Grounded New Game+ the problem continued. This bug is not present in multiplayer or any other game on the PS4. Please tell me there's a solution, because I could not…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't pick up items

On newest PS4 firmware as of 5/15/18 on disk version.

About half way(?) into game and can't execute any x function. Icons show up but no icon. This includes weapons, scrap and crafting items

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TLoU Remastered not installing onto my PS4

When I put the disc into the PS4, it takes a minute for the install bar to move. It then moves super quickly, which makes me think that the full game isn't actually being installed onto my console. Then, when I try to boot it up, it lingers on the boot screen of Joel and Ellie before crashing and giving a CE-34878-0 error message.

This hasn't happened with any other games, so I think it might be a problem with the disc. Any suggestions with what to do here? I'm debating just re-buying it digitally and seeing if that works.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Not loading saved game

My saved game won’t load. I havr a digital download and I was playing pn grounded mode right at the end of Ellie’s part where she is fighting David. I changed the difficulty to Survivor and was met with a black screen that would not show anything. I restarted the game and now it will not even load my saved game at all. I tried deleting and re-downloading the game and even tried what naughty dog suggested and started my ps4 in safe mode and followed all their steps to no avail. I’m running out of ideas please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi , my friend and i working in translat TLoU to the Arabic language so when we finish can u add it to the game , we have done some progress

Hi , my friend and i working in translat TLoU to the Arabic language so when we finish can u add it to the game , we have done some progress i have proof if u want

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. in o'sullivan's irish pub, joel becomes uncontrollable.

3/13/2018
    moving the right stick (to left or right) results in joel doing 180 turn. stopping and restarting the game does not help. trying to defeat the hunters in the pub is hard enough, but trying to outrun the truck after exiting the pub is near impossible. if you can manage to escape to the bridge, after the river cut-scene, everything is back to normal.

PS4 (can not find model number. is that normal?)
    game installed from disk
    installed in December, 2016
    free space = 202.3 GB

I have reported many bugs when the game suddenly stops and goes to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. manual

The training manuals in Bills Town and Pittsburgh are being collected but not being counted towards the trophy.

This is definately a new bug.
    I've played it through a few times this week to get the platinum trophy and this has happened on a new save and new game+ and vice versa.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I found a little graphics glitch (and I have a request to enhance Singleplayer)

Hi dear programmers,
    I love all your games (Uncharted series and Last of Us), they are so much fun, and always so flawless and PERFECT programmed and made with so much love to detail and attention. I can only say it`s "Witcher 3 quality" and kudos to you all!
    But I could still find a graphics glitch, it`s relatively at the beginning of the game when entering the docks.
    The hands of this enemy guy are floating some inches away from his arms, screenshot:
    https://scontent.fvie1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/28950895_312129675978400_8204142534776061952_o.jpg?oh=20e9b6d79129d486f31afe1dfb04ea98&oe=5B036DEE

https://scontent.fvie1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/29025817_312129785978389_9200512193680900096_o.jpg?oh=e45e8e981597bf44294c18f156cfd2f3&oe=5B48284E

If you could please fix this graphics glitch, The Last of Us Remastered would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. glitch

some stealth glitches that happend to me in the winter saction of the game, where you play as ellie. i dont sure if its a mechanic that suppose to work like this, but almost every time im stealth attack someone they are allways spotting me and the spotted "sound" can be heared. when im using a bow however, it acts normally. im playing on survivor mode, but it happend to me also in normal. another glitch that i had is when i press tryangle to open the door to davids boss fight, he spawns outside the gameplay area. i manged…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. custcene looping

The game is looping in custcene at resort cabanas.
    The last try of resolve was format console.

PS4 model - CUH-2015A
    digital download
    Time since install - 2 days ago
    System Free Space - 300 GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Black levels

Will black levels ever be fixed within the main game?

As they are now they really detract from the immersion when blacks are completely washed out within dark scenes and all detail in the image is lost in a thick grey mess. My display is set up perfectly and the issue only occurs in specific areas on the main game, most notably within the chapter Downtown. When you load up Left Behind the issues disappear completely and correct contrast levels are shown, the DLC looks substantially better and in turn in much more enjoyable to play.

Please could we get…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Good day, the game is a bit trolling me. It's not "really" a bug , but suddenly, it can be somewhere else. I attach the video.

Good day, the game is a bit trolling me. It's not "really" a bug , but suddenly, it can be somewhere else. I attach the video. https://youtu.be/PHo4DKj3hco

PS4 SLIM
    Digital copy
    Time since instal 1 -2 weeks
    System Free Space 380 Gb

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stuttering on character movement

The character has a problem of stuttering.. Is so boring... Help! I see a lot of people have this problem and ND just dont solve it..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Language pack for all editions

Oh, mighty Naughty Dog! How frigging hard could it possibly be to create a downloadable language pack for those who bought an edition that doesn't come with the required language? I simply bought The US Remastered edition for a friend that doesn't come with a language that does come with EU edition. Or is it really that difficult to release such a pack??? Spare yourselves the effort of replying to your customers about how impossible it is to find the language that isn't there and release a downloadable language PACK!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base