The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I have completed grounded mode plus (finally) but i haven't got the trophies!!! I need some help please.

have completely grounded mode plus (finally) but i haven't got the trophies!! Please help me!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1.09 no antialiasing

So i have played The Last of US like 5 times on 1.08 patch on my brand new PS4 Pro + ASUS PG278QR on 1080p very good game and the graphics was very good
    But now after 1.09 patch all lines have jagged edges its like you have Removed Antialiasing from the game dosnt metter on which mode i play i tried them all even locking to 30 fps no good please fix it cause the game is unplayable this way this is on both digital download and disc yes i have them both

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Invisible torchlight glitch when using unlockable skins for Ellie

Apart from the backpacks and the goggles whenever I enable the unlockable skins on Ellie her torchlight becomes invisible and it looks like she's just holding air. This doesn't happen during the sections when she's playable, only when you're playing as Joel. I'm playing the PS4 disc version but found the PS3 version to have the same issue.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bombs don't explode

Currently I have a bug where nail bombs don't explode. I have tried using chapter select to fix it without luck. How can I fix it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Crash sewers

LAST OF US - PS4 - SEWERS - SINGLE PLAYER

Apologies if this has been posted before but I couldn't see it anywhere and so far have been unable to find a solution.

As soon as the Sewers chapter begins it seems to load incorrectly and a lot of the environment assets are missing. Specifically the whole area behind the boat is gone (allowing me to see the rest of the map behind it) and if I follow the stream up to the left, the water appears to be coming from another large hole in the wall, through which I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. exploit

On patch 1.09

I've noticed that when I play grounded difficulty and go into menu / difficulty than switch for easy but cancel the switch instead of giving it ok game seems to spawn additional supplyes in the next rooms when normaly there would be none or very few. I will try to record the issue and post it here as soon as possible as i am currently unable to do so

folowing the faq for posting:
    PS4 Pro model: CUH-7016B
    Physical game copy
    Disk is practicaly empty as this is new ps4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Will my game work on my uk console

I just bought last of us remastered on ps4 but when it arrived it's covered in foreign writing on the case, will this work in my uk console? It is still sealed so I have not tested it as I wish to send it back if it won't work, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unable to change language

Hi there,

I purchased The Last of Us Remastered full game with English/Chinese/Korean version via PS Store Hong Kong online. However, it seems that this version only has English because I am unable to change Chinese/Korean language in the options under the main menu. Can someone resolve this problem here?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sync audio dialog first gunfight

hello in first thanks for all your games naughty crew :) always got the same issue since the ps3 version (always still in ps4 remastered) the first gunfight dialog (in french) between the 3 guys and Tess, the speak of the black guy is unsync thanks

ps4 fat 500 TLOU v1.09 hdmi 5.1 (same issue with 2.0, no issue with the english version)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No trophies or game progress

Ample space, new PS4. Days in and progress shows zero, not being awarded any progress for game completion either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Still No Downscaling for Last of Us Remastered?

I own a 1080p monitor (no TV) and I've been considering to buy a PS4 Pro for a long time. I just stumbled upon some sweet deals on PSN Store few days ago and since then I'm seriously about to buy it.

But today I found out the downscaling option is not present in some games and even removed from Last of Us Remastered, which made me detract from buying the console.

I couldn't find a single statement from ND or Sony related to this issue. Just listened Mark Cerny in E3 saying there's downscaling option for 1080p TV owners.…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Suggestion

Add an open world to the gameplay, it would be awesome in a such survival game. ( add it to The Last Of Us ll)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Uncharted 2 Remastered glitched trophies

I am playing Uncharted 2 Remastered. There are two trophies that are not popping up:

1- New paparazzi in town.
    It just does not work. I got this trophy in Uncharted 1, but on this one it does not pop up.

2- Novice Fortune Hunter.
    I got 75 treasures so far, including the relic. I have unlocked up to the Professional Fortune Hunter trophy. All of them except for the Novice Fortune Hunter, which would not unlock.

Please, help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. walk stuttering bug (in 2k17 come on ND are you serious?)

walk stuttering bug! come on guys its obvious the game problem. so many posts are taking the same! the point is that issue occurs only in TLOU. I tested my controller on PC in several games (with DS4 for windows app) and on PS4 in many games even in UNCHARTED 4 and it works perfectly! Its funny because I passed this game so many times ( ps3/ps4) and yesterday when I wanted to dive into this incredible world again I faced with this issue in first time. Its really annoying and totally unplayable! I dismantled the controller and it was…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please help!

Please bring out an update or something where the need to repeatedly press X or any button for that matter, is removed and replaced with press and hold X for example. I suffer with carpel tunnel syndrome which makes this an impossible task for me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game is CONSTANTLY CRASHING after update! Fix your god damn game, Naughty Dog!

I downloaded the latest updates after being away from my PS4 for a while and now the game crashes, constantly, every 5 minutes or so of gameplay.

I have tried every troubleshooting step:

I have rebuilt the database.
    I have re-initialized the console.
    I have re-initialized the console AND reinstalled system software.
    I have 'restored licences'.
    I have replaced the hard drive.

I have done all of these SEVERAL TIMES each and the problem STILL PERSISTS!!!

There is nothing wrong with my PS4. It plays other games without issue. The problem is with YOUR game and the latest updates you…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ladder glitch on The Woods

After retriving the items from the shops and safe, you cannot climb the ladder behind the building to the next area. L stick up and press X and he just stands there. Have stopped game, reset, over and over. This is really taking the fun out of the game having to deal with more ladder issues after the PS3 nonsense. What's the solution. This is the downloaded PS4 remaster running on a 1 TB PS4 with over 780 gb available, so it's not a memory issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Issues with Single Player in Remastered version of The Last of Us

First off, I absolutely love the game!! The last of us is easily the greatest video game to date, and I am a huge fan! Thank you Naughty Dog for creating such resounding games and keeping them running smoothly. Just writing to report a few issues, I've put a lot of hours into your games, and have pretty much memorized what's supposed to happen, how it happens and when it happens. On the remastered version of the last of us I've been having some consistent issues with sound. Sometimes certain sounds won't play that I know should be playing, such…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ingame upgrades gone after starting a new game

I played tlou about 5 times to unlock the upgrade for joel and the weapons to get it easier when I play it on survival mode.

Everthing was fine, I unlocked everything except one last weapon upgrade. I started a new game on hard mode, everything was gone, also starting another game nothing there.
    I cannot load any save game from earlier but I got none...

is there any way to get them back?

Thanks and Cheers,
    Stephanie

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. playing game in two difficulties

I have finished the single player in moslty normal mode except 2 chapters where i played easy however it gives me the easy trophy at the end , can i get the normal trophy?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base