The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
    servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,241 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    306 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer

Bring us guns from MP to SinglePlayer. I think that is good idea. Something like you did in Uncharted 4 where you can buy them for points and use them in game. Or at least weapons which we already bought. I love TLOU and since i bought my ps4 it is installed. Those weapons can give us options to play your game different ways and also it is a good gift for players who are waiting for TLOU2 and they are prepering for it in first game while waiting for part 2. I do not know that anyone asked you…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Freeze tlou remasteres

Hi i have a issue wirh tlou. Everytime i get to xbm to answer msg or to get to some apps when i return to game my game freezes for like 2 3 secs. It seems like my net is in quesrion cuz turning it off resolves problem. Game works like a charm until i go to xbm. And thwn after freezing it works like a charm as well. Anyway to fix this without having to pla offline since i need trophies. This is my 2nd round of playing game 1sr time didnt happen. Ps4 is 3 weeks old and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Just finally found my download code and it may be expired. Can I still download?

I bought a PS4 with The Last of Us Remastered download code. I put the code aside to download later, and ended up moving. I could not find the code for the last 2 years. It says it expired in march. I never used it, and I technically paid for it. Is there anyway to get a new download code or anyone I can call to get help with this? If anyone has come across this or has any ideas it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There was someone on The Last of Us Remastered Factions Spreading EXTREME Hate Speech

I have a recording of the encounter. He yells the N word about 50 times antagonizing an african american player on my team. I mean his profile says it all.

https://my.playstation.com/profile/trump_enslaves

How do we go about banning a player like this. On top of this, he and his teammates were hacking the game. Our team is composed of experienced players and it was blatant. At the very least please look into this player and his friends. One of them was named xExcuseSs_-

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't get plague mask wh?

I cant get plague mask, but I bought every dlc pack in Tlou:R why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The tag glitch/bug

Naughty dog,i have found a glitch in the last of us remastered tag system and statistics. I am playing on the ps4 slim and have a physical disk copy of the game.i dont have an internet connection so i am playing the1.00 version of the game. I tried googling this and found that a LOT of people are suffering from this. I have a free space of 717.4 gb. My problem is that i have achieved the 'scavenger' trophy which means that I also have 'look for the light' trophy, 'it was all just lying there' trophy, 'i got this'…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Download free map Factions MP : This content cannot be selected at this time

Ps4 : Bought it from Denmark
    Located : India
    PSN : India account
    Disc : Region (All) -, as mentioned "All" next to globe.
    PSN membership : 14 day membership started just today.. I could download other games online without any issue.

Things tried : Restore licenses (didn't work)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CE-34878-0 Error ps4 last of us disc

CE-34878-0 Error ps4 last of us disc
    I’ve owned the game for a year now, it was working fine then. Hadn’t played it since. But decided to give it a go again today and I’m having trouble loading the game. The disc is in perfect condition.

Have tried methods that included
    - starting up in safemode & rebuilding database
    - deleting the game and reinstalling it
    - restoring to default settings and initialising ps4
    -disconnecting from network
    -updating system and game

However, still getting the error code CE-34878-0.
    All other games work completely fine, except for the last of us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I just bought the game, and the update is stuck at 99%

I've just bought the game at Gamestop today, and as soon as i attempt to load up the game, it gets through the first process with ease. But when the screen says "Copying Update File... Version 1.09" it gets stuck at 99% for at least 2 hours, and i'd like to play soon.
    Please help me fix it.
    Thank you for your time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The last of us music in a cooking show

Hey everyone
    I was watching tv and suddenly I heard a note from the song of the last of us main theme on njam! a channel from Belgium. I kept listening and realised that is was the song of the last of us. Are they allowed to use the song idk just checking and I thought I would let you all know. Today is the 2 of November 2018 naughty dog better cheks this out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Joel no corre, solo trota o camina

Estoy atascada en la ciudad, cuando hay que correr por el puente y saltar huyendo del tanque. El problema es que Joel no corre, solo trota o camina. Llevo así toda la partida y aunque es muy molesto, puedes ir jugando, pero esta parte es imposible pasarla sin correr, tardó dos segundos en morir. AYUDA POR FAVOR!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Problem with this forum

This forum is useless. I am waiting 10 days for answer on my idea. I saw here few people with problems without answer more than 1 month. What is this? I am disapppointed ND. You have amazing games but your support doesnt worth it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A Common Problem; No solution - NO Matches?

I've had TLOU-Remastered for over 2 years and never had any issues finding matches until 2 days ago. It will start normally, "searching for optimal game," then reduce to "searching for close game," and stop on "searching for any game." Getting past this stage is rare, if I do it will be after a half hour. If I leave the lobby the whole process will reset as well. Before, the game took five minutes tops to find a match. I have read through similar issues on this forum but none have been addressed in full. I consistently see this post…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Error initializing session manager."

Cannot connect to Factions MP.

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ellie AI Behavior In Stealth Mode

Ellie no longer tucks under Joel’s arm like she did on the Last of Us PS3. She hides like normal, but she never hides close to Joel and whenever I move Joel close to her while behind cover, Ellie glitches through Joel and it looks weird. I don’t know if it’s my PS4 hardware or the game itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bow glitch arrows curve around

The arrows in the bows seem to be able to shoot through objects and can curve up and over items. Hiding completely hidden behind a box or car and the arrows find a way to hit you even though nothing is exposed. Is this suppose to happen? Seems like a glitch to me but maybe I'm wrong?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base