The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Unable to change languages, how can I switch between languages?

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to change the localization of the game. I purchase The Last of Us Remastered on the UK Sony store, is there a way to change the language and subtitles? The version I downloaded only contains english, polish and russian localizations. Is there a way to obtain other languages? Thanks inadvance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stat Bug

I barely started playing the multiplayer for TLOU and I went from 14 and 6 on survivors with like 1 hour of gameplay to 237 and 235 with 9 hrs if you could fix it that would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. kick

And again another kick from supply run,no party allowed game. always when i start to play ok or good game decides or somebody decides to kick me. this time i recorded the game. got nice start and didnt die once and then got kick on sweetest moment. heres the link for the video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/287091363 Idea is to fix this shit! It always kicks out when you start play good.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A Common Problem; No solution - NO Matches?

I've had TLOU-Remastered for over 2 years and never had any issues finding matches until 2 days ago. It will start normally, "searching for optimal game," then reduce to "searching for close game," and stop on "searching for any game." Getting past this stage is rare, if I do it will be after a half hour. If I leave the lobby the whole process will reset as well. Before, the game took five minutes tops to find a match. I have read through similar issues on this forum but none have been addressed in full. I consistently see this post…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't find a game , it keeps serching for games but can't find it . It's been 2 days now I am having this issue

Can't find a game , it keeps serching for games but can't find it . It's been 2 days now I am having this issue

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sever Crash

Good afternoon, when entering Faction, the search remains loading and when I try to play in private mode, I get server error even though my network connection and my friends is fine.

Do we have any server crash or something by the way?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DLC

I recently uninstalled TLOU, and have since decided to reinstall the game.

When looking at my add-ons on the game, it says they are all purchased and installed. However, when I go to Factions on the game they are all locked and unusable.

I have restored licences on my PS4 to no luck, and PS4 themselves recommended I contact you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. comic book dialogue is stuck and some comics wont spawn

the comic book that ellie finds at the beginning of winter will not spawn on any new game or new game plus that i start, and whenever joel finds comic books he always says "i bet ellie'd like this" instead of any of the other possible dialogues that should be happened like when he tells ellie and she says she will read it later, those other dialogues never ever happen, its always the same one and at the end when ellie picks up the comic from the car, she says nothing which is so sad PLEASE FIX THE COMIC BOOKS…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. FACTIONS MP: CONNECTING BAR STUCK!

I brought tlou on june 14 this year and i cant connect to the multiplayer at all. I click on factions and the connection gets stuck at 15% all the time!!!!!!! The first time i clicked on it went to 80% but never fully. After that it just gets stuck with is saying " connecting"
    Iv done all I can, im now relying on you guys. Thank you!

Details
    -ps4 slim
    -Nat type 2
    -LAN cable
    -speed download:617.1kbps
    -speed upload : 943.0kbps

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't play Factions MP

I'm already connected to internet, all the Psn ports are correctly forwarded to the Router, Connection is by LAN cable, NAT is 2, Down speed is 200Mbps, Upload is 80Mbps, Country is Thailand and ISP is 3BB, since 1 week everytime I try to go to Factions I got this message " Please make sure your system is connected..." so I have to go to PS menu, test internet connection (is already connected) and after try to go back in Factions game. I access, try to searching for a game but nothing happen, the only thing happen it's that I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear team ND. I have problems with multiplayer mode.

Dear team ND.

I have problems with multiplayer mode.
    That is a matter of not matching domestic players.

Because I am using a new ISP, my IP address is likely to be judged to be accessed from abroad.

Would you please tell me the solution?

ISP: NURO Hikari

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hospital escape death animations

PS4 remastered LOU: (Spoilers?) When carrying Ellie to escape the hospital, if the guards caught me the death animation was corrupted. There was no scenery while the death animation played, and there was just just a bright blue background? Happened numerous times.

The whole hospital area seemed to have AI issues. Human enemies would spawn (the first group that has the Machine guns) but they were standing in place, facing walls etc and not moving. The 2 that hide behind the counter were unkillable (multiple bombs, molotov, shotguns, etc). When I got within 5m of the group at the back…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I really hope there will be more language/subtitle options for TLOU2

Even as an optional DLC, a language pack would be greatly appreciated for those who want to try the game in a different language/those who are not so confident in their English.
    Just a thought, as I'm about to buy the first game again in Japanese so my friend and I can enjoy it together.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. about the graphics

i just wanted to say i was amazed how much thinking was invested in TLOF2
    i just saw the game play 4 times it's crazy how you thought of every small reaction that ellie would have to things , i think it's going to be the best game i will every play ..
    NAUGHTY DOG amazing !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My game won't start.

I've had the game for 2 years now, and it worked flawlessly until recently. The disk is undamaged, and SHOULD work, but it doesn't. When I launch the game I am left staring at the black screen of Joel and Ellie, and I can hear my Playstation's disk drive starting up and stopping over and over. It just whirs for a second then stops, over and over again and the game never loads. This is the only game I have ever experienced this with. Please help.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It stays stuck at the "connecting " screen with the progress bar

This has been going on for two days now I cannot play multiplayer when I click on MP FACTIONS it just stays stuck on the "connecting" with the progress bar at the same at %80. Ive tried everythiing: restarting modem, router, uninstalling the game reinstalling it, deleting its saved game data turning off ps4 and back on removing the disc and placing it back in and it still just stays stuck at the "connecting " screen. And this happened after working just fine for years. I've tested my PSN connecting it wors fine and download speed is around 100mps.
    ?????????????

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please make this issue a priority

Having severe Capel tunnel syndrome makes repeatedly pressing buttons an impossible task like when Joel is trying to open a door, I recently purchased God of War which gives the option to change this to press and hold circle for example. Please address this issue through an update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My multiplayer isnt saving

My problem is my multiplayer isnt saving im at week 2 day 5 i play till i get to week 4 and when i come back im back to week 2 day 5 any help?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can't pick up items

On newest PS4 firmware as of 5/15/18 on disk version.

About half way(?) into game and can't execute any x function. Icons show up but no icon. This includes weapons, scrap and crafting items

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base