The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New levels, gear equipment, hide-outs

1. Can we make some of the trash bins hide out spots. the idea is that the bins used as hide spots don't have have closed lids, players hiding in the bins don't show on listening modes but glow on radar alert.
    2. Molotov shouldn't burn you when being thrown again a wall or nearby target but the fire should still burn you if you walk into it
    3. Invisible cloak - visble in listening mode, external silhouette visible against mist, sunlight and not available at night levels.
    4. Army Mode level or similar - armor & ammo galore. New…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sir please kindly answer my question sir.why uncharted 4 will not come in PC.sorry for my bad English i do not know much

Sir please kindly answer my question sir.why uncharted 4 will not come in PC.sorry for my bad English i do not know much

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot Find Match

PS4, Disk, install since last year & update all the time. free space 300gb+
    Lan, Nat 2, download: 25 mbps, upload: 4 mbps.

I cant find a match at all,
    i did tried, waiting until 30 minutes and more, but nothing happened
    network and connection work perfectly as usual.
    the bar is moving normally, eg:
    searcing for players, searching for optimal game, searching for close game, searching for any game.
    But nothing happened, and just keep on searching like never ending story.

I found another user facing the same problem at the same time, at WEEK 11: Day 2.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. no triangle/ control twitching/ slow loading-

i'm having many of the popular issues with this game - it is totally unplayable. i played up to the downtown level a few months ago- then put this game down for gta5 till now- i don't remember having these issues before - now they're horrible.- i wonder if they're related

the worst is i can not pick up items and not move past obstacles because the triangle button prompt does not show up sometimes- this seems to happen randomly. there will be no way for me to survive the game without the supplies, but even if i could i'll…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Joel gets stuck when he needs to help open the door in The Cargo

When Joel is asked to help open/push the door they both just get stuck. Not sure if its a game freeze but you can still hear the game. I even did the whole safety mode deal, deleted the game. Once I started playing the same thing happened but earlier in the game. Help!?!?

ps4
    Model CUH-1115A
    Disk
    321.2 GB free space

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Problem Starting New Game in Last of Us

Hi,
    I just bought before few hours a playstation 4 with a The last of us remastered game. When i am in the game menu and i press the new game, the game is not starting. The is a slow music and the screen is black and there fly some dusts. But nothing happens

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. new

I m tired playing same maps every time i req naughty dogs to get few team members creating new .Im excited for uncharted 4 but even want few guys work on new dlc maps. i m a regular player of the last of us remastered please get some new maps

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The weapon swap is the worst part of a promising game, I certainly can't make it work for me. No instructions downloaded

Weapon swap seems impossible to use, no instructions and just randomly hitting buttons doesn't work. This game seems very cool, why would you make the controls nearly impossible to use and provide no instructions? Very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The lag has gotten out of hand in the past couple of months. I can't even play anymore. What changed? Nat type 2 download 8 upload 2.2 .

The lag has gotten so bad I cant play anymore. My connection has been the same speed, but multiplayer used to work great. Seems like this started happening when playstation started giving out the game with the console. This was my favorite game, now I'm very disappointed.
    Wifi
    Nat type 2
    Download 8
    Upload 2.5
    Same as it was when it used to work.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't Manually Save

Hi all,

I just bought TLOU Remastered for the PS4 a couple days ago (updated it to 1.06) and I noticed that saving manually just takes you back to the last checkpoint. For example if I was to save manually and load it up, it will just take me to the last checkpoint and I lose the progress I did after that checkpoint. Is this a glitch and is it fixable? Or is it how the game works? (if it is then what is the point of having a save option?) Any info that can help would be really appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Are you planning in update the Factions MP?

Well it's been over a year since you launched this masterpiece and we are grateful that you keep updating the Factions MP (New guns) but my question is: Do you have any plans in creating more maps? What about a new mode other than supply raid, survivors, and interrogation? My idea, and I'm sure everyone is asking, why there are no zombies/infected creatures in the multiplayer? I mean, there will be nice if in a supply raid match after a couple of minutes an infected or two appear in the map. So we will have to fight not only the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Problem with connection

As of yesterday, whenever I try to login to Factions, a box pops up that says "Please make sure your system is connected to the Internet and that the setting is turned on"

Thinking that maybe I was accidentally disconnected, I went and tested my internt connection. Everything is fully connected by LAN, and I have a dl speed of 20.1 Mbps and an ul speed of 1.8 Mbps.

I tried again, and the sam box is still popping up. I am definitely connected to the Internet. I tried restarting the ps4, as well as my router. Everything else pertaining…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue, it normally indicates a connection problem. Please run an internet connection test and post your region, download, and upload speeds to this thread.

It could be the result of your connection, or the PSN network, but this information will help us in troubleshooting.

14. Hey i love this game but the bugs are kinda annoying

Like i said love this game i had never cried over a video game in my life never! Now when i was looking for the girl at the ranch house she kept on walking at a wall like she would hit the wall but she kept on running.
    The other innocent was when i was getting shot at by the sniper it was totally unrealistic their was no one on the sniper rifle i was going to pick him off! Other than that great fucken game naughty dogs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. tactical shotgun

Tactical shotgun. This weapon is way to over powered. Two shots to down, range is ridiculously long, and rate of fire is way to quick, im not sure how it should be fixed, but in all honesty its quickly becoming the worst weapon introduced to this tactical based MP experience, we could get over the auto aim + quick aim sniper rifle, but this is making TLOU into another COD based combat game.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. can we play multiplayer game from a single login, like two players from one console with split screen on the TV

I have a PS4 with "The last of us remastered" multiplayer version. I have two dual shock controllers, how do I start multiplayer game? so that me and my friend can play the game on my TV

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is no co-op or split screen version of The Last of Us: Remastered. Multiplayer is online only. Your friend will need their own PS4 and version of the game to play Multiplayer with you.

From the Main Menu Select “Factions MP” and log in to PlayStation plus. From there, press triangle, select your friend’s PSN ID, and send your friend a request to join a party. You will then be able to join the same game.

18. Can't see Health/Gun Display

Can't see Health/Gun Display

After the last update, I am currently unable to see anything on my heads up display. This includes: Health Bar, Targeting, and Crafting.

Anybody have this issue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. invincible zombies

When you are escaping the sewers with Henry and his brother, there are clickers and other enemies coming through a double door. Well, I've set those enemies on fire, shot point blank with a shotgun, shived them in the back, and punched them dozens of times yet they are unharmed. They dont even set nail mines off, however they can kill you or Ellie. Restarting or reloading the game hasn't fixed anything, so help fixing this evident bug is much appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. locking parties

This option was in Uncharted 3 so why isn't it in The Last Of Us? I want to be able to lock my party so no one can join while I'm doing something, I used to do that in Uncharted 3 so I didn't keep 3 other people who just decide to join waiting on me, but I can't do that in The Last of Us, so if I need to use the bathroom or something and someone decides to join they're just sitting there wondering where I'm at. Please give the option to lock the party so I can…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base