The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. press any button screen

When the game boots to the "press any button" screen the game becomes unresponsive. No buttton pressed will advance the game to a menu or anything. I can only entee the system OS and thats it. The controller is set to player 1 or it is shininh blue.

the ps4 has the latest firmware, 1.7 something and the game is patched to version 1.4 . I tried reinstalling the game and playing it without the patch but the problem persists.

why is the game not working? I cant say anything about other games as the last of us is the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is usually the result of starting the game as one user, and then switching to a different user while the title is running. If you close the application and re-open it with the same user, you should be able to proceed normally.

2. Console crashes without error code

I purchased The Last Of Us Remastered on disk last week. Every time I try to play it, my console completely shuts down and boots back into Safe Mode. I'm not seeing any error code as reported by some others here, just a black screen and then the console shuts itself off.

It seems to happen about 50% of the time right after the Naughty Dog and The Last Of Us splash screens (before the menu). The other 50% of the time it seems to happen after 5-10 minutes once I'm in the game, usually when some tutorial text pops…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. multiplayer maps

hello,
    I got a problem with downloading the new maps. I always get a message say: "This content cannot be selected at this time" (which means I can't access the multiplayer at all)
    can somebody help me???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Puerto Rico Flag Hat

Think you guys can add the Puerto Rico Flag Hat? Pretty much is the like the Cuban hat, but triangle is blue and stripes are red. Just a suggestion, lots of puertorrican play this game. :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Brand new MP issue today - experienced by many. "Please make sure your internet is connected" appears when it is connected. Cannot play MP.

As stated in the title: internet works for all applications but after attempting to join Factions MP, (sometimes after the loading wheel appears), the message "Please make sure your system in connected to the Internet and that the [Connect to the Internet] setting is turned on." appears. Several have reported this irritating error.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can't get through the door with Marlene. I press triangle and then nothing happens. I can't press any buttons. PS4

I can't get through the door with Marlene. I press triangle and then nothing happens. I can't press any buttons. PS4 It is just totally stuck!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Survivor mode extra parts/supplies for 4-0 victory (Clean Sweep)

Naughty Dog, if not my #1 Game Company in the world you're definitely top 3, and I absolutely love 'The Last of Us Remastered'. But one thing that comes too my attention and stands out is that I believe you should be rewarded for a 4-0 victory in 'Survivors' mode. Because a lot of the time when I want to play my favourite game mode (Survivors) I can't get the sufficient supplies that I need to keep my clan (90-110 survivors) alive, As I need 80-100 supplies per game, because I get a 4-0 victory over the opposing team.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug or mishap

At the beginning of storymode when you kick the window open. A piece of glass hangs in the air after it has broken. Gamemode was Normal.

PS4 model: EU CUH-1116A
    Digital download
    Time: 8 hours
    space: 437GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Game freezes during Joel's "focused hearing" tutorial

Game will freeze while walking through the tunnels early on in the game after the lockdown. I restarted from an earlier save and it freezes at the exact same moment every time. I believe this is the first enemy encounter, Joel crouches against a wall and the tutorial for his hearing ability pops up. A guy runs across the screen when it freezes. Same spot every time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Green lines y blue ray scenes

Sorry for my english. A image of my problem is here:
    http://postimg.org/image/pflbvbar5/
    This occurs when my ps4 play a secuence of video with TLOU remastered, with two different televisions (LG) and two different hdmi cables. Green zones moves around the screen.
    With Killzone, Destiny and a film in blue ray this not occurs.
    Disk game.
    PS4 model: CUH-1004A
    Firmware and TLOU updated.
    Enough disk space. The PS4 is new.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiplayer team always losing, games are not fair

Whenever I am playing on factions, my team always loses and I never get good supplies until last one standing. Also the shooting and hitting is not consistent. I will often get hit once with the stick and be down. I have tried hitting others with brawler and it does not work like that. I can also shoot people multiple times with no armor and they will not go down. I will get shot/molotoved behind walls. I'll get shived from the front after a smoke bomb has worn off. The other team is able to know where I am even…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MATCH FIXING

I've notice when playing players of a low rank are put against
    players of a very high rank like say 80 or sometimes above are in the same lobby i don't think this is fair on players who are not used to the game or of that same high rank you need to change this you need to put players only of the same rank as you in game lobby's not players how are higher cause all it causes is rage quits and it's not good for the game either as it stands it's not evenly balanced something needs to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Our team balancing is based on users global kill-death ratio. The numbers next to someone’s name do not indicate skill, just the number of weeks in game. The numbers you refer to don’t actually correspond to “rank”.

While the less experienced players have less equipment/guns to match themselves against other players is true… it only holds true for so long. After the game has been out for X amount of time and everyone has leveled up. Everyone will have the same items unlocked and that will no longer be a factor.

15. enemies and game characters keep sinking into floor and legs jitter as they walk

character and enemy AI keep sinking into floor during game play.
    ai legs jitter as they walk, and at times sink all the way into the floor.
    game becomes unplayable as I can't target and shoot an enemy especially when several runners are running at me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't play factions

When I choose factions in the menu the following pops up "To Connect to Factions you must download some free map content." I click on okay and this pops up "This content cannot be selected at this time".

Best Regards, Elmar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Team Balancing in TLoU MP (No Parties Allowed Variant)

PS4 Model: Day 1 or Launch model
    Disk
    Installed since Launch day
    System Free Space: 234 GB
    Connection Method: LAN Cable
    NAT Type: Type 2
    Connection Speed DL: 19.4 Mbps
    Connection Speed UL: 1.6 Mbps

I think the team balancing in TLoU MP could use some work. The game will quite often stack one team. Here is an example of what I'm talking about: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwgHCugCYAALvIg.jpg:large
    A level 32, 41, 38 and another 38 versus a level 14, 3, 15 and 2. That is very unfair. My team could not compete with the other team's experience and superior gear. This is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The numbers next to a player’s name do not indicate their “level”, just the amount of time they’ve spent in game. Matchmaking is determined by their kill/death ratio.

While it’s true that new players will have less equipment and weapons than vets, for the most they level up fairly quickly to equalize the differences.

Players who late join will appear with “0” time spent in game, regardless of experience.

Hopefully that explains it.

18. Statistics Page is not accumulating collectibles, pendants, shiv doors or conversations

I have just met up with Bill.
    I am using a guide for shiv doors and conversations.
    I have opened all shiv doors so far, which is 4... My stats page says 2
    I have done every optional conversation which is 7 so far... My stats page says 4... Yet yesterday after the Museum part, I was on 5/5 conversations. So that stat has gone down since entering Bill's Town.
    I am using a single save file.
    Why are they not accumulating...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can't download new maps

I can't seem to access the PSN store through the game. I bought add-ons for TLoUR through the PSN store outside the game but now that I have to use the in-game function to download the new maps, it just says This content cannot be selected at this time. I'm wondering if this is due to me living in Australia. Please help!

Model: CUH-1006A
    Disk
    Free Space: 275 GB

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is due to a mismatch between the disc region and the users PSN account country/region.
    It can be worked around by creating a PSN account with the country set to match the disc:

1. Create a new user on your PS3/4

2. Sign up for the PlayStation Network and set the country to one within the region of the disc

3. Launch the game with that account

4. When prompted to get the maps it will allow downloading them for free

5. Finish the download and installation, then log out of that account

6. Switch back to the main account and launch the game

You can determine what region your disc is from by the code on the spine of the case

0552 is North America
    0557 is Europe
    0556 is also Europe (and Australia)
    0554 is Japan
    0559 is Asia

20. [MP] Health bug when late-joining games.

When late joining matches, enemies seem to have less health (and I do, too). When playing with the bow, for example, I would be able to shoot the 2nd arrow and execute him instantly without him going down.

With the Semi-Auto Rifle, I would be able to down the enemy with 2 shots. There is video proof of this happening on the forums posted by RyukDG. Please look into this as it is very frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base