The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Factions Authentication Failed

Is Multiplayer down? It was working fine yesterday. I am on PS4, 16mps upload, 10 download. Please advise.

261 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    22 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Joels movement keeps on stuttering or stopping even with the left stick fully forward

When i press the left stick fully forward joel would move, but then he just stops and stutters then continues moving adn then stutters again as if there is some sort of invisible barrier in front of him.

151 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    63 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add new maps

The game is fantastic, but it would be much appreciated by the community if more dlc would be added. For example more maps from left behind.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The I want to talk about it trophy won't pop.

I've played through 3 times right now for the 'I want to talk about it' trophy, with a guide and it still only shows 36/37 conversations in the stats screen. I seems to be effecting many people too.

130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  49 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a language filter

Too much profanity. Please provide a language filter. It's incredibly annoying having to listen to so many F-bombs.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    116 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

8. Faction progress not saving

My mp prgress is stuck at week 8 day 5 ..... Evrytime i play it till week 9 or above and when i restart its back at week 8 day 5 ... Please help even when go back to menu and return its the same problem .
    Last of us remasterd digital . vr 1.06.032
    Ps4 1208 asia
    Latest firmware

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Last of Us online freezing my PS3 while I try to enter to MP factions.

When I try to enter to MP factions, it freezes the game and my PS3. This issue started yesterday when I updated my PS3 to the new update 4.78.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [The Last of Us 2] Fix Ellie's face | She doesn't look like herself

I like the announcement trailer, but Ellie doesn't look like herself. From 13-14 years the face remains pretty much the same. In TLOU1 she had snub round-tip nose, so why now she has straight sharp-tip nose? Now she more looks like Sam from Until Dawn.

Please make her appearance more similar to TLOU1. This issue will ruin immersion in 2nd game.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Factions - MP issues

*I advice all players to vote to get this noticed and heard*

With The Last Of Us multiplayer, there are many issues that need to be resolved:

- When a player interrogates (or special executes) someone, and that player then gets denied that interrogation or special execution, why is it that the player subject to the interrogation/special execution continues to move through the cinematic motion even though his attacker has been killed and the interrogation/special execution stopped? Why is it that the player who was victim to the failed interrogation/execution still dies even though his attacker has been downed? The…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Faction

Hi, i'm Having some problem to connect to MP, I've tried some solutions presented on this post but nothing worked so far, so I'm opening a new post.
    So the problem is "to connect to factions you must download some free content" and I click and then shows the message "the contents is not available".
    I've tried restoring the licenses, I've tried looking for update files, I've reinstalled the game and nothing seems to work, could you please help me? I'm having this problem for over two years and I didn't came here before because I was unaware of the…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Download won't start.

So recently got a new PS4 that comes with the code for this game. Redeemed it and everything but when I go to hit download the download screen pops up for a split second and then disappears. It won't let me download it. So, I thought I'd try downloading the PS4 app, connecting it to the PS4, and downloading through the app. When look up the game on the app it says "purchased" but when I click on it the page won't even load on the app! Every other page opens fine on the app and I tried downloading another…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keep getting disconnected

I keep getting disconnected during matches. So far I haven't been able to finish a match... This bug started occuring ever since i bought a weapon in the shop.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MP- Tactical shotgun is way overpowered

The gun seriously has no downsides; HUGE hitbox, long range, shoots just as fast as the semi auto, downs in 2 shots even through armor. This gun has single handedly caused my friends and I to take long breaks from playing the game. I'm shocked there have been no balance changes since the release of this weapon. It needs substantial nerfs. The burst rifle is strong but at least it requires a skillful head shot to down you really fast. With this gun you just have to aim remotely near anyone and boom boom dead. No counter play to it.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Randomly kicked from match with a good connection

Everything seems alright, no lag, game running smoothly. Then suddenly the screen turns dark, and I see a quick flash of the lag symbol. This never happened to me on the PS3 version. This has happened a handful of times.
    WiFi
    Nat Type 2
    Download 15 mbps
    Upload 3.2 mbps
    Of course there's the chance the problem could be on my end but I figured it was worth sharing.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multi-player is broken for me, 1/3 of the matches I join.

PS4 model: CUH-1001A
    Disk version
    I've reinstalled the game twice, it's been about 3 weeks since last install.
    110 gigs of free space on my HDD

Connection Method: LAN cable
    Nat Type: Type 2
    Download Speed: 51.2 Mbps
    Upload Speed: 4.7 Mbps

My problem is with multiplayer seeming to completely break in about 1 out of 3 matches. As players die, they don't respawn in, and it seems as if I'm the only person left in the server, I can still see other players in the player list, and I can HEAR them fighting around me, but all I can…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Game freezes after Hospital cut scene

I have recently purchased a PS4 console bundle with "The Last of Us Remastered" and the game has been fun to play. However, I found that I can't continue after the first cut-off scene at the hospital. A black screen comes up and game won't load. I have tried loading it from the last auto-save point, but found that it just froze exactly at the time the dust spores came up during tho load sequence. I have tried to load earlier auto-saved points and those work perfectly fine.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

20. Gamma Issues/Black levels issues

In some part of the game, the low light sections, the image seems to be washed out. You’re at night and the image at the darkest spot is grey. If you take a screenshot and analyse it on your PC, you’ll see that there is a whole section between true black and grey that is not used at all: not a single dot.

A good example of this is the transition between a CG (with true black) with washed out in-game in this vids (24’10) "Outside the city" :
    http://www.twitch.tv/digitalspyuk/c/4781164

Don't see a reason for that artificially low contrast.

Game…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base