The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Joels movement keeps on stuttering or stopping even with the left stick fully forward

When i press the left stick fully forward joel would move, but then he just stops and stutters then continues moving adn then stutters again as if there is some sort of invisible barrier in front of him.

176 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    66 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a language filter

Too much profanity. Please provide a language filter. It's incredibly annoying having to listen to so many F-bombs.

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The I want to talk about it trophy won't pop.

I've played through 3 times right now for the 'I want to talk about it' trophy, with a guide and it still only shows 36/37 conversations in the stats screen. I seems to be effecting many people too.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  51 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. constant game crashes ce-34878-0

The game( disk based) continually crashes with error code ce-34878-0. Game is ver 1.03. PS4 (model CUH-1001A.) has the latest patch from Sony ( ver 1.75). I have 334 free GB on the HD.

I've submitted several error reports to Sony, and re-initialized my system. The errors persist. I'm able to play for no more than 10 minutes.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    120 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

5. Download won't start.

So recently got a new PS4 that comes with the code for this game. Redeemed it and everything but when I go to hit download the download screen pops up for a split second and then disappears. It won't let me download it. So, I thought I'd try downloading the PS4 app, connecting it to the PS4, and downloading through the app. When look up the game on the app it says "purchased" but when I click on it the page won't even load on the app! Every other page opens fine on the app and I tried downloading another…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Game freezes after Hospital cut scene

I have recently purchased a PS4 console bundle with "The Last of Us Remastered" and the game has been fun to play. However, I found that I can't continue after the first cut-off scene at the hospital. A black screen comes up and game won't load. I have tried loading it from the last auto-save point, but found that it just froze exactly at the time the dust spores came up during tho load sequence. I have tried to load earlier auto-saved points and those work perfectly fine.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still encountering this issue, you should attempt the following:

Start playstation in Safe mode
    Rebuild database (option 5)
    Once the PS starts, delete the game.
    Download the game again.

Please let us know your results.

7. materials and crafting bug

After picking up materials to craft an item, I still cannot craft it. Only if I have two of each materials needed am I able to craft the item. This bug has persisted throughout my experience playing the game.
    video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiSmpXKpAXc&feature=youtu.be

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Will we ever get a patch to fix the movement issue?

It occurs with everyone, it can't be a controller issue because I've tried it on other systems and a new controller and that has never stopped it. It has happened since i got it with my PS4, I sucked it up the first time around but I would really like to play without the movement issue, I feel like I've missed a good chunk of the game experience being frustrated at it. Please fix it

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. crafting/material bug/glitch

After picking up supplies they not shown in invertory. What is going on ?

Video:

http://youtu.be/tMjaNf8aH9s

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Glitch during the diner where Ellie and David fight

When I try to exit the diner where David captures Ellie and tries to kill her, I pressed TRIANGLE at the door and the cutscene didn't happen, Ellie just backs away and David becomes invisible and shoots me with my gun which I still had on my hand. When I restart the sequence, David returns being visible but I still had my gun on my hand and I tried to kill him that way and off course doesn't work. The problem is. it happens every time I play that sequence. What should I do to make that not happen again?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cabin resort bug

In the restaurant where Ellie opens the door to escape. When I press the shown prompt it disappears and David start to talk but he is invisible and I cannot continue then when I restart encounter I can use a brick or a gun to fight David please fix this bug there are other minor bugs also. Ps4 digital download

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Joel Skins still bugged

I finally beat Survivor mode last night and unlocked the highly sought after Purple Plaid skin for Joel. However, just like the other skins, the dreaded double healing bandages are appearing on the shirt when it's selected.

Can we get that bug fixed, please? It's been a while since the last poster asked for a patch.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to reload my weapons in Single Player and Multiplayer

I am experiancing an indredibly frustrating bug in the game which I cannot enjoy until it is resolved: the game will not allow me to reload.

I haven't played the game in 12 days since yesterday, which is when I first encountered the bug. Loaded up a single player game today, and played a multiplayer session and the bug is still present.

Simply put, the reload function does not operate. I can hold R1 to listen, that works as expected, and when aiming my weapon pressing R1 allows me to swap firing hand, but tapping R1 to reload when not…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Last of Us PS3 major bug issue prologue

I've been playing The Last of Us on my PS3 since August of 2013 with very litte (virtually zero) glitch issues. I've played the game all the way through dozens of times. Yesterday, I went to start a new game to play it again, and during the Prologue, the game began to glitch.

In Joel's house, the issues start with the tv in Joel's room..it's blurry. Then, I go downstairs, and his phone is blurry. Next, when I go through the french doors, Joel floats into the room through the sliding glass door, and then Jimmy floats through the door,…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Heavily broken pixelated cutscene and shadow flickering in gameplay

During the cutscenes the image is all pixelated and broken, during the gameplay there is constant shadow flickering (or flickers of black square spots). I've tried playing other games on the ps4 and monitor i currently use and all the other games never had an issue like this. Please help

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi,I have a problem on the last of us on ps3

I have a problem with your fascinating game,, the game is awesome but i encountered an annoying bug on my ps3: whenever i reach the museum (any save file any difficulty) the game goes like crazy. When i first finished it , it didn't happened to me then i finished it on plus and it didn't happen to me. So i started a new game on survivor difficulty and i reach the museum and the game was glitching suddenly i die and then i wont respawn its infinite loading, so i quit the game and my ps3 restarts.After that i…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Still No Downscaling for Last of Us Remastered?

I own a 1080p monitor (no TV) and I've been considering to buy a PS4 Pro for a long time. I just stumbled upon some sweet deals on PSN Store few days ago and since then I'm seriously about to buy it.

But today I found out the downscaling option is not present in some games and even removed from Last of Us Remastered, which made me detract from buying the console.

I couldn't find a single statement from ND or Sony related to this issue. Just listened Mark Cerny in E3 saying there's downscaling option for 1080p TV owners.…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. About the single player skins in the Last of Us remastered

The single player skins have bugs in them. There two bandages there without any reason when you enable the skins for Joel, specifically the longer sleeve ones. can you could make them invisble for us who like the skins that have these bugs?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pittsburgh camera glitch?

I've played the last of us numerous times now and it runs fine for me apart from one glitch with the camera.

It occurs in the Pittsburgh chapter just after Henry and Sam leave Joel after climbing on top of the truck. when I am inside the bar fighting of the four hunters, every action that i do apart from moving turns the camera towards the back wall (the one that is to the right when entering the bar room/opposite where the hunters come from). Every time i shoot, reload, melee hit or anything that isn't movement, the camera rotates.…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base