The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Option to Toggle Supersampling for 1080p Users

With patch 1.08 ND removed supersampling for 1080p users. I understand that was likely a reaction to people's frustrations over the frame rate issues that the game was having on the PS4 Pro. However, I thought the game looked absolutely incredible when it was supersampled pre-1.08 on my 1080p set. I ask, humbly, that ND give us the option to toggle it on or off. When I tried TLoU on my Pro, it singlehandedly justified my decision to purchase the system. I want 1800p supersampling with a target of 60 fps on my 1080p set back. Please, ND, give us…

1,671 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Last of US PRO - How can I remove patch 1.08 and reset to 1.07?

Patch 1.08 in the 1080p TV removed the downsamling and now the experience in a 1080p Tv is worse.

I started the game with a stunning image quality and now I don't want to continue my playthrough on these conditions. I'm waiting for a fix or I'm going to sell the game. So i have a question... probably it's not possible, but there's a way to remove patch 1.08 and reset to 1.07 conditions? If this wouldn't be possible, can you provide a workaround or remove the last patch form the server?

I think this would be a correct and…

1,082 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Movement glitch not present before latest PS4 system OS major update to v5 (currently have latest v5.01 installed)...

Started playing through TLOU Remastered (digital download, v1.09, latest from what I can see) after seeing second trailer for TLOU II. Noticed significant movement glitches where playable character doesn't move smoothly & consistently corresponding to actions on the movement stick. Particularly problematic while stick is pressed forward and is shifted slightly left or right for gentle strafe motion to avoid obstacles & such while moving; also, the transition between walking & jogging is very unpredictable, leading to inconsistent movement speed. Glitch is not present in any other games, including other Naughty Dog titles (entire Uncharted series on PS4).

Tried swapping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If swapping sticks resolved it, it means you have worn control inputs on one of your controller thumbsticks. The system update wouldn’t be related.

As a hardware issue, we’d recommend swapping out the controller.

Sorry we can’t be more help.

4. put the option to super sample back in for both the 60 and 30 fps modes pleeeeaaassseeee!

please put the option to super sample in both modes back in pleeaaassseee

878 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your Silence Is Deafening Naughty Dog!

Naughty Dog, we know you see this! We know that you are aware of the small outrage that is building up over the past week. Why haven't you spoke out in any way shape or format?

I and many other 1080p TV owners have invested in the PS4 Pro, I myself traded in my old PS4 to buy a Pro. We bought a Pro for many reasons, the biggest reason was the ability to downsample games to a 1080p display to achieve amazing image quality. My investment has already started to pay off with games I've already owned and purchased…

771 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. super sampling gone

Hi there!

I bought my first PS4 and and copy of the TLoU for the promised super sampling. I had it for a while, but now it's gone in the most recent patch.

Please put it back in, as it was a great and beautiful gaming experience that single-handedly justified my purchase of the Pro.

Thanks! Amazing game! I look forward to hearing from you on this matter!

346 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You Have Abandoned This Game for Pro Users

The game has many glitches in the shadows and textures since getting Pro support that still aren't fixed, and on top of that you removed downsampling.

Basically you made the experience worse, it's the same resolution and same frame rate as the base PS4, but with added glitches.

I think i can speak for most people here when i say: Please listen to us, at least give us downsampling back.
    It's a shame seeing my favorite game being treated like this.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Framerates suck on the PS4 Pro

Can you make a patch to fix this? It ran smoother on the regular PS4. I wanted an upgrade.....not a downgrade.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How about you don't remove, but GIVE to us ?

Why the f#ck did you think it was smart to remove supersampling from 60 AND 30 FPS modes ?

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 30fps SUPERSAMPLIING on PS4 Pro

With 1.08 patch, you remove supersampling on both 30fps and 60fps mode on PS4 Pro...
    No communication about it, when fans are angry and reports the issue here, you remove the topics...

TELL US if you are currently fixing the issue with a new update or if we can say definitly goodbye to supersampling, PLEASE.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Framerate drops on Pro

The increased resolution on pro mode is making the 60 fps target drop significantly, would greatly appreciate a fix on this as the base PS4 runs the game better. I can't speak for anyone else but a solid 60 fps is significantly more important to me then 1800p.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My remastered version don't have any Photo Mode option. When I go to pause menu there is no such option of Photo Mode. I have Disk copy

My remastered version doesn't have any Photo Mode option. When I go to pause menu there is no such option of Photo Mode. I have Disk copy and my ps4 slim model is new. I installed yesterday. PLEASE HELP

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CONNECTION PROBLEMS

quà prejudice address me in this forum after a year that do not or never had problems with ps4 but this time or a serious problem on the last of us remastered state that or a 12 MB connection download and upload 650 kb with 22 ping and use nat type 2, or already explained that not or had no problem with this connection and with this game that I like and and my only virtually always love game in the last multiplayer but from yesterday until today, or encountered a very serious problem how is it possible that with…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Grazie per averci contattato – I nostri giochi online richiedono come connessione minima 1 megabit di upload per evitare problemi di connessione in-gioco.

Suggeriamo anche di evitare l’uso di una connessione senza fili se possibile, per eliminare rischi e problemi che possono esistere quando c’è interferenza. Utilizando una connessione via cavo può aiutare ad aumentare la velocità e qualità in-gioco.

15. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I am stuck at loading screen for last of us remastered on ps4

I have seen the solution you have provided for the people facing the same problem . Rebuilding DB , downloading and reinstalling the game again. Its like am getting paid to play this game. Also it doesnt matter how good the game is if i cant play when i wanted. Can you guys offer any other solution to this ?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1. Save all the save games to a USB or to your PSN cloud.
    2. Delete the game.
    3. Turn off the PS4.
    4. Start PS4 in Safe mode.
    5. Rebuild database (option 5)
    6. Once the PS starts, download or install the game again.

17. Can't download game!

I've just purchased 'The last of us remastered' on sale, but ... It refuses to download. Have tried from the PS store and directly from the PS4 itself, but no luck. No error messages either.
    I seem to have enough space free ... So what's up?

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The game takes forever to load at startup screen (Emily and Joel pic). I have full title on disc which is already in the console.

I live in bahrain with a UAE account, I purchased the disc is how I played the game, the application info shows its 48.10 GB. Which means it's the complete title. I hadn't this issue earlier but now the game doesn't start. The disc is clean. My network is ok. Upon test it shows 3.8 mb download speed and 666.6 Kbps upload speed. What's stopping the game to start? Please advice.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Difficulty connecting to online matches in Last Of Us Factions

Cant Find Online Match! Plz Improve Servers...

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    83 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to Factions, please provide:

Your upload and download speeds (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection). Most users will find if they have less than 10Mbps download, or 1Mbps upload, they will encounter issues. If this is your result, you may wish to attempt to switch to a wired connection to reduce potential interference, and try the test again.

If your speed exceeds 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up, please provide:

The region you located are in.
    If you are able to connect to any matches, or are permanently stuck in the lobby.

The additional detail helps us troubleshoot issues.

20. prologue glitch

FRUSTRATING! In the prologue, when Joel follows Tommy into the alleyway, Joel is jumped by an infected opponent at the end of the alley. He is supposed to hold off the attacker (square) until Tommy comes to the rescue. Unfortunately, Tommy is stuck at the entrance to the alley, looking like a lobotomy patient, lurching back and forth. I've redownloaded and reinstalled. I've started in safe mode and rebuilt the database, then reinstalled. NOTHING works. I've just spent a ton of money on a game that lets me do nothing but watch a long prologue cut scene and then stand…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base