The Last of Us Remastered

Welcome to the technical issues forum for The Last of Us Remastered!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Check The Last of Us Remastered FAQ for help with common questions
  2. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  3. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

If you are having issues with The Last of Us on PS3, please visit our Community Technical Issues forum at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/bd-p/34179

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can not jump to continue game

Hello! Just started to play and con not continue because Joel can not jump. Here is the level screenshot (http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/the-last-of-us/9/9b/LoU-0326.jpg). I have digital version of the game, PS4 Slim, time since install - 1 month, free space - about 200GB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    solved  ·  2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Movement glitch not present before latest PS4 system OS major update to v5 (currently have latest v5.01 installed)...

Started playing through TLOU Remastered (digital download, v1.09, latest from what I can see) after seeing second trailer for TLOU II. Noticed significant movement glitches where playable character doesn't move smoothly & consistently corresponding to actions on the movement stick. Particularly problematic while stick is pressed forward and is shifted slightly left or right for gentle strafe motion to avoid obstacles & such while moving; also, the transition between walking & jogging is very unpredictable, leading to inconsistent movement speed. Glitch is not present in any other games, including other Naughty Dog titles (entire Uncharted series on PS4).

Tried swapping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If swapping sticks resolved it, it means you have worn control inputs on one of your controller thumbsticks. The system update wouldn’t be related.

As a hardware issue, we’d recommend swapping out the controller.

Sorry we can’t be more help.

3. put the option to super sample back in for both the 60 and 30 fps modes pleeeeaaassseeee!

please put the option to super sample in both modes back in pleeaaassseee

878 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. super sampling gone

Hi there!

I bought my first PS4 and and copy of the TLoU for the promised super sampling. I had it for a while, but now it's gone in the most recent patch.

Please put it back in, as it was a great and beautiful gaming experience that single-handedly justified my purchase of the Pro.

Thanks! Amazing game! I look forward to hearing from you on this matter!

346 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You Have Abandoned This Game for Pro Users

The game has many glitches in the shadows and textures since getting Pro support that still aren't fixed, and on top of that you removed downsampling.

Basically you made the experience worse, it's the same resolution and same frame rate as the base PS4, but with added glitches.

I think i can speak for most people here when i say: Please listen to us, at least give us downsampling back.
    It's a shame seeing my favorite game being treated like this.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Framerate drops on Pro

The increased resolution on pro mode is making the 60 fps target drop significantly, would greatly appreciate a fix on this as the base PS4 runs the game better. I can't speak for anyone else but a solid 60 fps is significantly more important to me then 1800p.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. prologue glitch

FRUSTRATING! In the prologue, when Joel follows Tommy into the alleyway, Joel is jumped by an infected opponent at the end of the alley. He is supposed to hold off the attacker (square) until Tommy comes to the rescue. Unfortunately, Tommy is stuck at the entrance to the alley, looking like a lobotomy patient, lurching back and forth. I've redownloaded and reinstalled. I've started in safe mode and rebuilt the database, then reinstalled. NOTHING works. I've just spent a ton of money on a game that lets me do nothing but watch a long prologue cut scene and then stand…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PS3: Console shut off...at any point after playing the game a while. The console is an unlikely issue.

I get in trouble at forums for posting duplicate questions, but I took a glance at all of these issues and the one I am experiencing is distinct, it's one where the console shuts off after 2 minutes, 2 hours or 2 days (just examples, it varies), of game play. I'm running and gunning in TLoU for 1-2 hours on any given day, maybe I played a separate PS2 or PS3 game recently or watched a Blu Ray, but on the TLoU my PS3 just shuts down, red light blinking, not yellow or yellow other color.

I thought console and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Grammar error.

After the Angel Knives minigame, Riley says "You're time here is done."

Please fix, thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Movement bug

I've just installed my digital copy of the Last of Us remastered. And I started playing the game and the first thing what annoyed me was the stuttering in te movement of joel and the girl in the house in intro.

I've read on the internet this is a worn controller thing. But in my honest opinion that's bs. (sorry for language). I only got this issue with this game. The controler is only 3 months old. And I play FIFA, Battlefield 4, GTA V and Project cars. And none of those games have got any issues only the Last…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  6 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't get past the first zombie. A square flashes but pushing the square does nothing. mashed every key and nothing. no clue how to play thi

no clue how to play this game. Tutorial wasn't that helpful. Seems like a waste of money to me. Seems to be no in game help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PS4 controller layout unavailable for this game?

I downloaded this game from a coupon that came with the PS4 I purchased.

Nowhere can I find the controller layout for the PS4 as it relates to this game. There is nothing offered in the game itself.

A search on line produces that info that "it's the same as PS3 except [something] and [something else] are switched." This is of no help to me as (a) I am not an experienced gamer and (b) I have never played this game on the PS3.

Is it possible to obtain a diagram of the PS4 controller showing the layout as it…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

There is no in game controller layout screen for TLOUR, as the mechanics are presented through gameplay. May diagrams exist online. The only difference between the PS3 and the PS4 layout is the shoulder buttons are swapped.

14. The Last of Us Remastered stuck on "Press Any Button".

I cannot get past the "Press any button" screen on TLoU Remastered. It just refuses to accept any input, however, the curtains are still moving so I don't believe it's frozen. I've tried to fix it to no avail in the following ways:

1. Uninstall/reinstall.
    2. Rebuilding PS4 database.
    3. Powering the PS4 off/on as well as suspending the game.
    4. Powering the controller off/on and re-syncing it.

It was working fine last night. Any ideas?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    solved  ·  3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. no triangle/ control twitching/ slow loading-

i'm having many of the popular issues with this game - it is totally unplayable. i played up to the downtown level a few months ago- then put this game down for gta5 till now- i don't remember having these issues before - now they're horrible.- i wonder if they're related

the worst is i can not pick up items and not move past obstacles because the triangle button prompt does not show up sometimes- this seems to happen randomly. there will be no way for me to survive the game without the supplies, but even if i could i'll…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't see Health/Gun Display

Can't see Health/Gun Display

After the last update, I am currently unable to see anything on my heads up display. This includes: Health Bar, Targeting, and Crafting.

Anybody have this issue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The weapon swap is the worst part of a promising game, I certainly can't make it work for me. No instructions downloaded

Weapon swap seems impossible to use, no instructions and just randomly hitting buttons doesn't work. This game seems very cool, why would you make the controls nearly impossible to use and provide no instructions? Very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Joel gets stuck when he needs to help open the door in The Cargo

When Joel is asked to help open/push the door they both just get stuck. Not sure if its a game freeze but you can still hear the game. I even did the whole safety mode deal, deleted the game. Once I started playing the same thing happened but earlier in the game. Help!?!?

ps4
    Model CUH-1115A
    Disk
    321.2 GB free space

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can't Manually Save

Hi all,

I just bought TLOU Remastered for the PS4 a couple days ago (updated it to 1.06) and I noticed that saving manually just takes you back to the last checkpoint. For example if I was to save manually and load it up, it will just take me to the last checkpoint and I lose the progress I did after that checkpoint. Is this a glitch and is it fixable? Or is it how the game works? (if it is then what is the point of having a save option?) Any info that can help would be really appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey i love this game but the bugs are kinda annoying

Like i said love this game i had never cried over a video game in my life never! Now when i was looking for the girl at the ranch house she kept on walking at a wall like she would hit the wall but she kept on running.
    The other innocent was when i was getting shot at by the sniper it was totally unrealistic their was no one on the sniper rifle i was going to pick him off! Other than that great fucken game naughty dogs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

The Last of Us Remastered

Feedback and Knowledge Base