Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Last of US PRO - How can I remove patch 1.08 and reset to 1.07?

Patch 1.08 in the 1080p TV removed the downsamling and now the experience in a 1080p Tv is worse.

I started the game with a stunning image quality and now I don't want to continue my playthrough on these conditions. I'm waiting for a fix or I'm going to sell the game. So i have a question... probably it's not possible, but there's a way to remove patch 1.08 and reset to 1.07 conditions? If this wouldn't be possible, can you provide a workaround or remove the last patch form the server?

I think this would be a correct and honest move towards the customers who buy the game for the downsampling.

Thanks.

1,082 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RiKa22_85 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jimmy141183 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MISTERSOCIOPATH is the other player who should be blocked . He is ruining everyones games. ANSTENBERG and MISTERSOCIOPATH ARE RUINING EVERYONES GAME . ANSTENBERG COULD BE THE SAME PLAYER WHO CHANGED THE NAME TO MISTER SOCIOPATH AND THEY ARE JUST just messing in the Supply Game evrytime. Please do something naughtydog . Block this players IP or take his gaming rights .

• veronica1997 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To give us supersampling and to then take it away is absolutely disgusting. Why didn't they give us a heads-up before the patch automatically downloads and overwrites patch 1.07? Had they done so, I would have paused the downloading of patch 1.08. Also, it's both lazy and idiotic to take away the 4K/30fps supersampling mode, when, as far as i'm aware, there were no performance issues. And why couldn't the 1800p/60fps mode with low shadow quality be supersampled??

7 months on and not a peep from Naughty Dog. I'm also disappointed that the likes of Digital Foundry haven't pressed ND on this.

Because of this blatent lack of respect towards their customers, I will only buy future ND games secondhand from now on and I suggest that those of you who are as upset as me should do the same, at least until they sort out their integrity.

• Maupie999 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@PhantomLord309 True dat. After being a long time PC user, this was my first engagement in the PS4 console forums and such. But to say the least, the way ND has been treating the consumer community has been a huge disappointed in regards to the baffling removal of supersampling (I still can't wrap my mind as to why). Theres seems to be clear disparity between their quality in their games and their involvement with community. I fervently await the day that we receive feedback from a ND representative with a legitimate explanation and solution (the hypothetical Patch 1.09, our messiah). All we can really do now is keep fighting the good fight until ND get their shit together and address this (if they ever do). Stay strong ND forum members, lets give them a fight they won't forget or ignore.

• PhantomLord309 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Maupie999 Sad is not the word for it, their community has gone completely tit's up. They really don't seem to give a shit about it either... Hell, Sony Santa Monica don't use their fan's like this, if there was a problem they would fix it and make it work for everybody, they are some of the most friendly Developer's i have come to know.

As for Naughty Dog sometime's i wonder why the hell i even continue to buy their game's, i love TLOU and UC but i think thing's are going to change pretty quick for me as i consumer.

So it has come to this, the 1 month anniversary of this post. Still nothing is heard about wether or not a new patch will be introduced to remedy the supersampling. The long and arduous wait continues. ND this is getting sad.

Please ND, let the christmas miracle that is the return of supersampling happen (or else you will find coal in your stockings). I have been putting off purchasing TLU until it comes back. Merry Christmas to you all.

• PhantomLord309 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Patch Version 1.09 with a fix or else thou art cannot ensure your safety from thy madness that is about to be bestowed upon thee...

• SnakeLocke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But they removed threads with less than 100 votes, definitely not fake. Not sure what's happening here.

• sandman79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SnakeLocke If they had fake votes then not surprised, we must not use multiple accounts to vote. Oh well, atleast this thread exists.

• SnakeLocke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sandman79, there was one with more than 600 posts voted by everyone. But they deleted it. Then they deleted a second thread. So, this is the result. Many and many threads.

• sandman79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey sampling fans..so many threads about this and all of them are more or less the same. Just have one thread for each idea!

• wercide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately this will never be allowed, but I wish it was.

I'd rather have a much higher image quality with rare 3fps drops, than a more stable 60fps but with lower quality.
    I love The Last of Us more than anything else and always will, but this decision is really a let down.

If only ND could at least let us know something (either good or bad), instead of the silence that's happening right now.

• Baka_Ja_Nai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best part is they censor well written threads on the topic with 600+ votes.

Guess ND decided to go full nazi moderation mode...

Feedback and Knowledge Base