Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

I having problems to find a match

3 days ago I buy TLOU remastered, then I wanna play the multiplayer and result that the game is having problems to find a match, only that put is "searching optimal game" but never find one, I not the only one that is having this problems in the last year, that supose that you guys are looking for a solucion for this. Is 2017 this problems have to be fixed since the game was out. (I hope your understand)

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AlfAssassin20 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • gabryks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

I have the same problem, I can't find a match in The Last of Us. I can enter to the multiplayer menu but I can't play online.

Nat Type: 3
    Connection Speed Download: 10 - 20 Mbps
    Connection Speed Upload: 2.0 - 3.0 Mbps

I think that isn't my connection because I was testing all my other games (Overwatch, COD, Rocket L, Metal Gear V, Disc Jam, Alienation...) and I don't have any problem; I find a match in less than 2 minutes, no lag...

This only happens to me with Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Remastered so I think is a problem from Naughty Dog's servers. The only way that I found to play these games is set up a Internet Connection Sharing on Windows 10:

Router -> (*Wireless) -> Laptop -> (*Wired) -> PS4

Doing this I can find a match, but I would like a better solution and don't have to take my computer to play online U4 or TLOU.

Feedback and Knowledge Base