Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,238 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ashphoto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

306 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stefer8589 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, same thing here on my ps4. "Error Authentication Failed" Yesterday was just fine!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello what's going on with factions I keep getting this authentication error crap sort it out FFS !!!!!!!

• jalagatilloGSM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having same error authentication failed bullshit well here goes one of my favorite game to the trash

• Ash_2_Dust83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a post under "fixed" category from November 29, 2015 for the same problem as now and ND did not respond until December 1, 2015...3 days later. And their response: a server restart. They are not going to respond within a reasonable time frame so I wouldn't expect to play anytime soon. TAKE CARE OF THE CONSUMERS THAT LINE YOUR POCKETS WITH MONEY NAUGHTY DOG!!!!

• MUTLY1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why haven't they even acknowledged the problem. Its like they just stuck their fingers in their ears and went "La La La"

• TotesMe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a week now issues with Factions on PS4.
    Errors include: connection bar getting stuck, NAT failed, not finding match/players, freezing in game and being returned to lobby, sometimes all other players vanish during match and I am the ONLY one left! And today it is the "error authentification failed" ...

Feedback and Knowledge Base