Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ashphoto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

299 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • matadorprofecion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problemas de autenticación y recierecién adquirí la estúpida plus, para que cobran por un pésimo servicio no Mamen

• xbig_daddy_jx83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For 1. played this game for YEARS. With very minimal issues if any at all. I've gotten my money's worth. 2. Some of you on here are ridiculous just because they are having some issues. Wanting refunds and calling them pathetic?? Seriously? Yes it's not working. Obviously they are working on it. So with that being said hurry the hell up and get it running 🤣🤣🤣 I miss the factions 🤣🤣🤣

• ycvfergie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stil not working in scotland total joke fixed for a few hours then down again pathetic

• Luizinho1992 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not play multiplayer, I get an error when connecting to the authentication server, yesterday I had the same problem but after hours it was fixed, but today I have the same problem. HELP ME

• Zr0_Dark-30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not fixed here it works for a couple hours then does it again and currently not working

• turbo1obrut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bought an extra PlayStation and game just to guarantee I could play any time, nothing but problems for the last three days.

• turbo1obrut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What sucks is getting strong armed into single player games, with online multiplayer. So when the shit goes down, you've got nobody to play your favorite game with. Down add of yesterday at 11pm, now 11am and it's stool not working.

• EMN05 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to to the last of us factions. And I get the same message . And then try again and the game took me to the main menu and another message said that I need to reconnect again..

• d06-_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Error Authentication Failed. PS4 Wired Connection. EST 1131. North Carolina. 😤😤😤😤

• JRYMCMB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The servers are down again as of 11:24 EST on January 6 2018. Error authentication failed.

• Mr_Paolo_23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not working i can't connect onlyne multiplayer the last of us ps4. Uk time 14.51
    Could someone please tell us what is going on if you are aware of the situation and how bad is it do we have to wait days hours month.

Feedback and Knowledge Base