Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

When trying to connect to the Last of Us Factions servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer.

1,198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ashphoto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

280 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marty_McSo_Fly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The servers were up for a little while, I played 2 games and then stopped, and an hour later it kept giving me the "error authentication failed" pop up when I tried to play again. That was last night, and the servers are still down

• DeathOn2Legssss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Error authentication failed"

The Netherlands, 06-01-2018, 14.31 CET.

Please communicate what is happening, ND. Your silence is more annoying than the error message.

• suicideking42019 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After posting the last post I tried to connect and now I get the authentication failed error. Are we having these issues because of the last of us 2 testing? If so why not test that on different servers?

• fecp9977 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Peço a naughtydog que de uma explicação a respeito do motivo o qual ninguém está conseguindo entrar no modo facções em THE LAST OF US no PS3 , sei que vocês têm uma reputação para zelar, e que não vão deixar seus clientes sem uma resposta, até porque, o correto seria avisar com antecedência se fosse haver alguma manutenção dos servidores, ou desligamento dos mesmos, espero que nos dêem logo uma resposta, por fim, sabemos que se for o desligamento dos servidores a naughtydog estará ferindo os direitos do consumidor, apesar de que já me sinto lesado,pelo fato de querer jogar o jogo que comprei e não poder por que houve algum problema com o servidor, e não fui avisado,

• suicideking42019 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is anybody else getting a error initializing session manager message. Yesterday I was getting error authenticating failed which eventually got fixed but now I keep getting this error initializing session manager.

• mochilamochila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not connecting, getting authentication error when im trying to connect to
    servers for Last of Us Factions Multiplayer

• devenchavez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jesus, now it says "cannot connect to ticket server". Now I remember why i bought an xbox 1 instead of a ps4. I bought a ps3 soley for this game, and without telling us you are shutting down the online service, you just do it. Grab every penny off DLC that u can and then shut it down. Unbelievable

When will somebody give us an answer. I pre- ordered this game when it first came out and personally talked many people into buying it. Never had this problem until recently right after spending $30 on dlc

1/6/18 4:10am mountain... LOU factions not working on my ps3. Error athenticaton failed. Right after I spend almost $30 on dlc weapons, survival skills, and much more. When will this be fixed

• Mr_Paolo_23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't connet. Error initializing session manager. UK- time 09:20.
    Internet test:
    Obtain ip address: successful
    Internet connection: successful
    PlayStation network sign in: successful
    Nat type: type 2
    Conn speed download: 160.6mbps
    Conn speed upload: 6.7.

• drseena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are there issues when the game is years old and hasn’t had any updates for ages?

Feedback and Knowledge Base