Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

"Error initializing session manager."

Cannot connect to Factions MP.

161 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
GummaFlores shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AxeMurderaSilva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty Dog won't respond because they clearly have NO FUCKING IDEA how to fix it. And likely don't even know whats causing it. And at this point, this game doesn't mean shit to them. They are going to continue working on the sequel, ignoring the fanbase for this game, and sucking uncharted's dick despite it being a less fun game. Seriously disappointed. I held Naughty Dog at such a higher standard than shit companies like Activision, but at this point how can I? At least shitty activision games can be played.

• AxeMurderaSilva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys even give a little bit of a fuck or what? Cause as far as I see, ZERO response for YEARS about this problem from the developers. Thing is, this kind of BULLSHIT doesn't happen on the shittier Uncharted series but ALWAYS on The Last of Us. Why can't you fix this? Its obvious you're incapable of fixing it otherwise you would have. So what exactly is causing this problem on everyone's end?

• xX-GreyDaze-Xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem here. couldn't connect 2 days ago until it was halfway fixed and then couldn't again. By halfway fixed I only mean there were so much bugs in the the game at the time we could log in that I received the bullets my ennemy shot at me litterally minute later and died with only my friends around me hahaha. How long before we can play again? I would appreciate some clue from the naughty dog team

• PROToTYPe_SOLD3R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im pretty sure we were all hacked there are still ppl that are abke to play this only happened to me when i encountered a lagg switching piece of shit

• JRYMCMB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so glad I renewed my PlayStation Plus for the sole purpose of playing this game and it's been down 50% of the time. Good job Nighty Dog, morons

Feedback and Knowledge Base