Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Movement when walking forward is stuttering/not working at all. Not controller problem because "flipped" sticks via options show no deadzone

Disc
Pressing the left analog stick forward doesn't let Joel walk forward. When the controls are flipped via the options menu, the left stick doesn't have the same deadzone. The problem only occurs when trying to walk forward on The Last of Us Remastered story mode. I first noticed this while playing Left Behind as Ellie did it, after I had beaten Grounded Mode. When I tried to continue my Grounded New Game+ the problem continued. This bug is not present in multiplayer or any other game on the PS4. Please tell me there's a solution, because I could not find one online and it's making my favorite game impossible to play.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ERod007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ERod007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It actually occurs infrequently in multiplayer but constantly in singleplayer. Again, I don't have this problem on any other game nor does it persist when I flip the analog sticks in the options...so the problem is certainly not my controller.

Feedback and Knowledge Base