Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

My game won't start.

I've had the game for 2 years now, and it worked flawlessly until recently. The disk is undamaged, and SHOULD work, but it doesn't. When I launch the game I am left staring at the black screen of Joel and Ellie, and I can hear my Playstation's disk drive starting up and stopping over and over. It just whirs for a second then stops, over and over again and the game never loads. This is the only game I have ever experienced this with. Please help.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LeviJake11 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LeviJake11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update 2: I tried letting it load for around 30 minutes then I checked it and it had crashed. fml.

• LeviJake11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

okay wait so I rebuilt the database, uninstalled and reinstalled, and the game loaded after about 10 minutes of start/stop spinning. It took 20 minutes to load the game after I loaded a save, but the game was still loading in after I was given control, just incredibly slowly. The textures were incredibly downgraded and everything just looked off. It eventually loaded in but it's still whirring on and off and I don't know what to do. Also, let it be stated that the disk is 100% undamaged and I don't think it's a console problem because it also has the exact same problem on my dad's PS4 :\

Feedback and Knowledge Base