Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

A Common Problem; No solution - NO Matches?

I've had TLOU-Remastered for over 2 years and never had any issues finding matches until 2 days ago. It will start normally, "searching for optimal game," then reduce to "searching for close game," and stop on "searching for any game." Getting past this stage is rare, if I do it will be after a half hour. If I leave the lobby the whole process will reset as well. Before, the game took five minutes tops to find a match. I have read through similar issues on this forum but none have been addressed in full. I consistently see this post from Naughty Dog:
-
Your upload and download speeds (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection). Most users will find if they have less than 10Mbps download, or 1Mbps upload, they will encounter issues. If this is your result, you may wish to attempt to switch to a wired connection to reduce potential interference and try the test again.
If your speed exceeds 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up, please provide:
The region you located are in.
If you are able to connect to any matches, or are permanently stuck in the lobby.
The additional detail helps us troubleshoot issues.
-
I am located in the USA, SoCal. Wireless - Nat Type 2. Download - 12.6mbps. Upload - 2.7mbps. Free storage - 64.7gb. My internet has ALWAYS supported Factions MP. This for sure a game issue.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
danny_shields shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base