Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Won't load factions

I've been playing factions for a long time now, and I've never had this issue. Every time I click on Factions MP, it loads a little and says "You have been disconnected from the game servers. You just reconnect to access online." All my other games work just fine online(ex: Gta5), so it's not my internet issue. PLEASE HELP! I only play this game(I love naughty dog), and I'm only gonna stop playing it when Uncharted 4 comes out!I get bored when this kinda stuff happens to TLOUR

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Slash399 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Slash399 - glad we could help with one issue. The message you are describing normally occurs in 1 of two scenerios. Either your upload speed is less than 1Mbps (which you indicate below is not the case), or your connection is located behind a firewall that does not allow it to access the game servers.

We recommend contacting your ISP to determine if you are behind a firewall.

• Slash399 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Haha, I just figured it out on my own and I came back to tell everyone else how to do it XD The "You've been disconnected from the game servers. You must reconnect to access online" message still occurs! :( I haven't lost all hope, as i see the "started"symbol came up! :') I haven't been so happy in my life :') I feel like crying XD

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Slash399

1) Go to Notifications
    2) Go to go to Downloads
    3) Locate the Treacherous Territories Update file.
    4) Delete it.
    5) Restart your PS4.

The file should be re-downloaded, and function. Please post below if this doesn’t work.

You guys don't reply much, do you? haha, i've been trying for 43 days now, and still counting. I've tried every day, once when I wake up, and once when i go to bed. I think I deserve at least a reply. Sadly, I have this condition where I just can't learn to let go. So i'll still continue to check everyday until it's fixed. Well, thanks :)

Now it tells me to download the TT map packs, so when I click on OK, there is no option for me to download them? What's happening, Naughty Dog? :'( or is it a PSN issue?

• nick11-09 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are no games to be found.. Ive played 4 games in 5 hours.. I justkeep waitingand waiting...

• nick11-09 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here! Connection is good but i experience lots of delay in finding a game. Game is on for about 5 hours!!! I ve played only 4 games!! Server problems?

Maseru, Lesotho
    But.. This has never happened to me before, I'm a Lvl 2 hundred and something, and the game has been completely fine for me :( Well I guess its more complicated than that, but it seems like you guys know what you're doing :) Thanks!

I'm just happy that you guys replied :) Download speed:12.4 mbps and Upload is 1.1 mbps. Thats good enough, right? And the loading bar for factions is always loads the same, only loads around 2 inches and then pops up with that message. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

Feedback and Knowledge Base