Have you found a bug or issue with The Last of Us Remastered?

Last of Us PS4 keeps crashing

I have just tried to start a new game after completing the game some time ago. I have installed all of the most recent update and still no joy.
After trying to load the game a number of times I uninstalled the game and deleted all of my saves and profile, re-installed the game and pertinent update and still the game crashes every time (I've tried this 5 times now). Not sure what else to try???

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Samuel_1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Maiden_Ty_OneX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this same problem and NONE of the provided 'suggestions' do anything. I have rebuilt the database. I have reinitialized the console. I have reinitialized the console AND reinstalled the system software. I have even replaced the PS4's hard drive.

IT'S BEEN 2 GOD DAMN YEARS FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!

When are you going to admit that the problem is on YOUR end with your GAME?! Your game is broken, fix it!

• SabauRaphael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are still have the problem do the following things:
    - make sure you have the saved data in the online storage
    - Delete the game saved data from your system
    -download the data from online storage

It was the only thing that worked for me

• Mauro1986 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. Every time I start TLOU it will crash at the Start (Splash-) Screen. I can only once access through my controller the Menu and restart my PS4 for instance, but the PS4 will crash with the PS4-loading/rebooting circle and it beeps 3times. I had to delete the whole game and now I am installing it again. Hope this will fix my problem.

• Samuel_1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No this is a new game, I have deleted all saves for the game. So the solution is to delete all of my other game saves, games, etc. in order to play The Last Of Us? That seems a little crazy.....

• Samuel_1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, this has not worked at all, I played for about 5 minutes after doing this, as a test; the furthest I have got in recent times. I then shut down the ps4, reloaded some time later and the game crashed the ps4 completely. I have tried to rebuild the databases 3 times now and it has had no positive effect on the game's performance. It seems completely broken.
    For the record, all of my other games, both disc based and digital, work perfectly.
    Please advise.

Feedback and Knowledge Base