Left Behind stand-alone

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Left Behind!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. DLC TLOU Ps3: Bug?

I have the original disc of the last of us for ps3 in its GOTY version. I have a valid code to download the previous episode Left Behind. I downloaded the equipment to play online but not the mode to play the previous episode. It tells me that I have to pay, without applying well the promotional code that comes in the box. This one has not been used by anyone else, just for me. Thank you. A greeting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Gay agenda and cursing like a sailor

I was looking forward to purchasing the new last of us because I loved the first one, but after playing the new stand alone version, I was completely offended by the LGBT scene and the harsh f bomb language, you lost me as a customer permanently. I am so pissed off I want my money back for the stand alone game! Here's my idea if you want me back me back as a customer and others that feel like I do, LEAVE OUT THE LGBT RUBBISH. IT'S BETTER TO STAY NEUTRAL THAN LOSE CUSTOMERS!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When playing the Go Big Horns level the loading screen will often freeze, or take 5-30 minutes to load. Then, during the game, the buildings

When playing the PS3 Go Big Horns level the loading screen will often freeze, or take 5-30 minutes to load. Then, during the game, the buildings will not render properly showing lots of vast white space instead of walls, floors, etc. I've fallen "under the building" several times which is a game ender. I am now stuck on this level. I've reinstalled a dozen times, played with and without the 1.11 update, have shut off internet, deleted all the relevant files, and have even played through the 9.5hrs AGAIN, only to hit the same snag. According to your link I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. The problems in the game are already boring! I did yesterday's test. Relics were not given. NickUSOFF

The problems in the game are already boring! I did yesterday's test. Relics were not given. The test in general has disappeared. Instead, it appeared today.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiplayer mode offline

Team Naughty Dog i hope they understand my message. Please pray that create a multiplayer mode offline, games that have this option can bring to the player beginner a simulation of how would the game online, you can best prepare and ends up getting more taste for the game. The last of us is a great game, I see that it would be a way to add more value to your content, not only by the fact of getting play without internet, but as having a wider range of options, such as the DLC Left Behind.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The problem is in the Multiplayer

The problem in Multiplayer! Fix bugs in the game when you are behind cover are not always able to shoot them out of and sometimes because of the shelter you want to shoot in one direction and it shoots totally in a different direction.
    When they hang on give, the square button only appears once and never appears.
    And what is most infuriating when the enemy jumps with the rope on you, you kind of dodged it, but in the end its a kilometer of me was attracted and he still killed me, as well when you want to throw…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The burst riflle and the tac shotgun are too OP

I love this game. But it is not well balanced!!!
    Naughty dog your game is so awesome!! But is not balanced!!
    Please fix it!!! The burst rifle and the tac shotgun are too OP!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. we pay for the weapons and skills but we can not use them

we pay for the weapons and skills but we can not use them,big idea we spending money on things we can not use,this is well programmed between sony and naughty to make money, plus I have the shogun full upgrade and shot 4 times a person on the face and even fall ??? you hit someone with a piece of wood and this person with hands kill you ????? W.T.F!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiplayer connectivity issue failed missions

This really sucks. Tonight I was on the last of us's multiplayer. I was Week 12, day 6 and had to complete one of the tasks. First "day" I got booted out half way through the match due to dodgy connection, I never managed to get any revives on that match but it still counted as 1 day. 2nd day went fine- no connectivity issues. 3rd day it struggled to find a game and dropped me in half way through. I was unable to complete the mission and it killed 100% of my clan, meaning I had to start from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't join party TLOU PS3

Every time appears "Lost connection with host" or "Unable to join host".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ellie walks so slow that I can't reach Riley in time

Mallrats chapter outside the yellow tent Riley wants to talk but Ellie walks very very slowly that she can't reach her in time to answer; I'm playing on PS4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. cutscene freeze

i have the last of us and uncharted drake fortune one on ps3, in my second playthrough both games started to glitch, the cutscene started to freeze and the audio got out of synchronization, and in some scenes the character where in awkward positions, for example in the car scene of the opening joel and tommy are outside the car when they are driving and i tried everything from changing the setting, cleaning the disks and deleting the game data utility and saved data file for the game and reinstallingwhat i wanted to know is problem in the disk or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi, I have been problems when I tried to play factions, it is frozen when is loading the faction mode. I have a ps3. what should i do?

Hi, I have been problems when I tried to play factions, it is frozen when is loading the faction mode. I have a ps3. what should i do?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TLOU DLC not working properly (PS3)

Hello,
    For a while now I have the problem that I cannot find certain DLC games, even though I have installed all the map packs.
    I am able to access them in private matches, but only one of the DLC map packs will show up when I go to public matches. (Find game: parties allowed). I am able to find games with this DLC pack in the 'find game: DLC' option, since there are nearly no people on that option playing, I'm unable to find games for those DLC's.
    I've tried reinstalling the DLC map packs multiple times with no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiplayers Issue Uncharted 4

A lot of connexions issues on Uncharted 4 multiplayer mode, i'm unable to finish a single death-match..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Un

I can't advance past level 15 and I am not gaining any money any help would be nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiplayer PS3 is not working!

Sorry if this not the space to give this feedback. But please Naughty Dog team, fix this issue, I have bought stuff for playing online in The Last of Us for PS3 and haven't been possible to connect and in every forum I've checked I can't find a solution for this.

Please help us with this. There's a lot of players that still play on the PS3 platform.

Don't forget about us.

Sorry for bad english.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. uncharted collection disc issues

i got the game 2 days ago.. when i load it disc error...try to load first game..disc error ..for some reason it can't read the disc at times

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sample category (optional)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Uncharted

2016 and I still don't have my Uncharted 3 treasures. Thanks for the luck-based bullshit, Naughty Dog!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Left Behind stand-alone

Feedback and Knowledge Base