Left Behind stand-alone

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Left Behind!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uncharted 4 online mode without magic and support.

I've seen your developments in online games since Uncharted 2 to the last of us. Uncharted 2 made me an aggressive player, the last of us made a patient, decisive/ aggressive, strategical player. The online modes were great. They shared one thing in common though. player vs player. With the introduction of magic and everything going. It removes a lot of the strategy in the game and makes it very mindless. Also I liked picking up guns. It made it strategical to go to certain places on the map. prediction and knowing when and where to be on the map…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello Naughty Dog!

Today spent the whole day for Uncharted 4 multiplayer. And I want to note that I have not spent time with such pleasure. I am very grateful to you for this wonderful game. Thank you so much!!! You guys, and I sincerely wish you many new ideas and good mood!!! You are the best)))

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 01/20th2016 update on ps3 caused Factions to fail

The online factions ran fine up till yesterday (01/19/2016) but there was an update today, after which
    a) the loading screen for factions took forever (would just freeze the whole system and sound would also stop; the eerie little music)
    b) once it finally worked after 20ish tries I would try to join a match (ex: enter a mode [raid]) but it would never join any games/find any players...
    c) in both a) & b) a message saying "facebook is no longer supported" or something alike would pop up and the game would disconnect me from PSN (could have something…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. smoke radius perk

everytime someone throws a smoke bomb at me and i am away from it, it stills effect me . but when i throw a smoke it doesnt effect them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Glitch

The burst rifle shots with an upgrade burst rifle will count as headshots (even if not actually headshot) if you move your right thumb stick up and down while shooting at the enemy.(this also works for the 9mil pistol)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I bought left behind on PS3 with the full factions MP now I bought it on the ps4 and I have to buy it again

I bought left behind on PS3 with the full factions MP now I bought it on the ps4 and I have to buy it again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sometimes the online match presents error on PS3 system.

Sometimes the online match presents error and doesn't enter after loading and then it comes back to initial menu and after that, my survivors die or stay sick like if I had played that match.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stuck in connecting...

hello there
    I have problem before I can play online
    my internet download from (3-4.5) it is good to play

but I don't know what happened

if I want play online it is stuck in connecting

why is is not complete the line

I am in Saudi arabia

before if I disconnect .. the online should kick me out from online

but now it it's still stuck

If I Quit game the device get off

I try another Id it is work
    but why my Id get lag

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can not find multiplayer game and I can no longer play more than one month so I do

I can not find an online game takes a long time and is looking for and not going more than a month and I do not play that proffers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tactical Shotgun

Why is this gun not downgraded. It ruins a multiplayer that is quite balanced overall. We all know it downs too fast and has way too long range. Fix it dammit!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Treacherous Territories Map Pack Not Downloading

When I go into The Last Of Us Remastered I click Fractions MP, but the game freezes for a sec then It pops up a message saying I need to download the free Treacherous Territories map pack. When I click to download it, it pops up a PlayStation Network Download page for the Treacherous Territories map pack, but when I click download it says "We're sorry, this product could not be purchased at this time. (E-82000113)" so I tried it 5 different times for 3 days and it still didn't work. Then I tried going into the PSN store and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. User hacker in the game the last of us ps3 faction . User Eu-SoU-o-CoRiNgA.

User hacker in the game the last of us ps3 faction . User Eu-SoU-o-CoRiNgA.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. factions Bots in multiplayer

Please make a bots mode update patch for the last of us multiplayer. It would add so much more to the game being able to play private bot games to get some practice before taking it online where every body is an expert! So many people give up on the game because 90% of players online are to good. Most multiplayer games have this option so you should consider it as you guys released left behind stand alone with multiplayer in May this year. DO IT! The games life span would continue growing. It one of the most played multiplayer…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't play factions mp

When I choose the option factions mp it asks me this "to play faction mp you have to download the free map packs. OK cancel" and so I press OK but it tells me that there is no content and so I cant play

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The Walking Bug began happening to me, but after playing the game multiple times over

So, the Walking Bug began happening to me out of nowhere after playing through the game multiple times and reaching almost level 200 in factions. My controller is fine, as it works great with other games. I am just very disappointed because I can't even walk straight in a multiplayer game. This has been my favorite multiplayer experience in a long time and I would really like to delve back into as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I bought the game but i didnt get the online pass. It was brand new and the pass didnt come with it.Why not?

Can I have a online pass code please. can you send the code to psn: Capital_Krazy. Everyone who bought the last of us brand new, they all got the online pass, but not me. please send me one to my psn or my email: krazyclown5422@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello! This is regarding factions on PS3

I notice there is something wrong with the radar. I can't see my own position in the radar. There is no arrow on the radar. All I can see my other teammates' arrow.
    Secondly, where someone fires their gun, the radar shows weird spark.
    Other than that, during Last Man Standing, there is no indication of enemy's team on the radar.

Lastly, this is regarding the bundle map pack.
    Last week, I just purchased the bundle map pack that is now currently free. The reason I purchased the map pack because I've been playing factions for about a year and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Taiwan Multiplayer game can't match

I'm a player in Taiwan. Most of time, I can't match the MP game but the US player can easily to match the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( I watch the live show in the same time) Please consider to merge the Taiwan player in to other server to save the problem. Otherwise, it seems no MP function in this game. That's suck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Left Behind stand-alone

Feedback and Knowledge Base