Left Behind stand-alone

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Left Behind!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Gay agenda and cursing like a sailor

I was looking forward to purchasing the new last of us because I loved the first one, but after playing the new stand alone version, I was completely offended by the LGBT scene and the harsh f bomb language, you lost me as a customer permanently. I am so pissed off I want my money back for the stand alone game! Here's my idea if you want me back me back as a customer and others that feel like I do, LEAVE OUT THE LGBT RUBBISH. IT'S BETTER TO STAY NEUTRAL THAN LOSE CUSTOMERS!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When playing the Go Big Horns level the loading screen will often freeze, or take 5-30 minutes to load. Then, during the game, the buildings

When playing the PS3 Go Big Horns level the loading screen will often freeze, or take 5-30 minutes to load. Then, during the game, the buildings will not render properly showing lots of vast white space instead of walls, floors, etc. I've fallen "under the building" several times which is a game ender. I am now stuck on this level. I've reinstalled a dozen times, played with and without the 1.11 update, have shut off internet, deleted all the relevant files, and have even played through the 9.5hrs AGAIN, only to hit the same snag. According to your link I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cutscene freeze

i have the last of us and uncharted drake fortune one on ps3, in my second playthrough both games started to glitch, the cutscene started to freeze and the audio got out of synchronization, and in some scenes the character where in awkward positions, for example in the car scene of the opening joel and tommy are outside the car when they are driving and i tried everything from changing the setting, cleaning the disks and deleting the game data utility and saved data file for the game and reinstallingwhat i wanted to know is problem in the disk or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. They need make more hd games classic with crash bandicoot collection hd. for ps3 ps4

cd games hd graphics smooth out for ps3 and ps4 psp vita crash bandicoot collection hd been long time since long time ago.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. gun not firing

I'm playing Left Behind on PS4 on the 3rd chapter. I'm in the section where I have to get petrol for the generator and 3 or 4 stalkers appear. I have 10 bullets but they are greyed out and when I try to fire I just get a click and no shot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. waiting for the last of us 2

Naughty dog, please make a new "The Last of Us" and if possible with same characters please! The game " The last of us" is the best game that i ever played.
    Please don´t stop the saga of "The last of us" and with Joel and Ellie on new game will fantastic. Thanks.
    P.S - Sorry for a bad english.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Look please.

I already know that my message will be useless , but I try anyway.
    I grew up playing Crash Bandicoot , and view it in the hands of those who do not know how to use it makes me feel very bad .
    Please ND , purchased the rights to Crash Bandicoot , so 'to bring a smile to those fans who like me are hoping there is still a lot .
    I pray Naughy Dog ...
    I still have hope .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i cant continue uncharted

i dont have enough money to get ps4... Im sure ps3 can handle graphics

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I can't play Left Behind on the Game of the Year edition.

I bought Game of the Year edition of the Last of Us earlier this year and I played it like crazy. Today after a few months I decided to finally pick up Left Behind that is supposed to be included. When I try to play it the game prompts me in to the store where I should buy it. This is really frustrating as I have used the code that came with the game and it didn't help at all! Any answers would be deeply appreciated as I really love the game!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Game freezing in the stage enemy of an enemy

Hi after Ellie vaults over some barricades at the second cutscene of the chapter 'enemy of my enemy' the bow rolls to her but as soon as it does the game freezes and whatever I do I simply can't avoid it. Is there any way of resolving this? I'm on a PS3. Thank you for your help!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. infinite loading screen 0.00%, GO BIG HORNS IN THE LAST OF US PS3

Hi, I am facing problem of infinite loading screen of 0.00% in GO BIG HORNS section in PS3, Game struck when started 1st generator after killing few runners and showing infinite screen after that at 0.00%. I tried to exit the game but PS3 restart after 3 beeps every time. its almost 10 days now. My game is fully downloaded at 26GB, purchase Game of the year digital copy from PSN store. I deleted game files as well as save files and played game again from start but problem still there in Go big horn section. Please help.

Gaurav, india …

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Last of Us Won't Load

I was recently given Last of us as a gift (brand new). I played once for a few hours, I had to reload several times to get past the initial spores page. Now when I try to play again it gets to the Naughty Dog logo screen then goes black and doesn't do anything else.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Freezing

On the enemy of my enemy ps3, all opponents are dead and I go to open the garage door to get to Joel. The game freezes and will not proceed. Had happened a straight 25 times at least. Bug? Bad download? Also did this at cut scene after exiting helicopter but finally worked after about 20 tries. Thoughts?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A bug at Hydroelectric Power Plant of The Last of Us for PS3

I need a help!!! I can't solve this bug in The Last of Us in hydroelectric part! I've already start the game twice and the same problem happens. Please, help. Would it be a physical media problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A walking bug that happens the entire time you play

I have a walking bug that prevents me from constantly running. I've heard this is a pretty common bug and it's pretty annoying too. It also happens when I play the last of us remastered

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I just installed season pass on PS3 but PS Store still tries to charge me for Left Behind. Can

When I try to download it from the game or from the store it shows the price and doesn't let me download it free. Any idea?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Left Behind stand-alone

Feedback and Knowledge Base