Left Behind stand-alone

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Left Behind!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

Have you found a bug or issue with Left Behind stand-alone?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Sample category (optional)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. factions Bots in multiplayer

Please make a bots mode update patch for the last of us multiplayer. It would add so much more to the game being able to play private bot games to get some practice before taking it online where every body is an expert! So many people give up on the game because 90% of players online are to good. Most multiplayer games have this option so you should consider it as you guys released left behind stand alone with multiplayer in May this year. DO IT! The games life span would continue growing. It one of the most played multiplayer…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. waiting for the last of us 2

Naughty dog, please make a new "The Last of Us" and if possible with same characters please! The game " The last of us" is the best game that i ever played.
    Please don´t stop the saga of "The last of us" and with Joel and Ellie on new game will fantastic. Thanks.
    P.S - Sorry for a bad english.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiplayer PS3 is not working!

Sorry if this not the space to give this feedback. But please Naughty Dog team, fix this issue, I have bought stuff for playing online in The Last of Us for PS3 and haven't been possible to connect and in every forum I've checked I can't find a solution for this.

Please help us with this. There's a lot of players that still play on the PS3 platform.

Don't forget about us.

Sorry for bad english.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 01/20th2016 update on ps3 caused Factions to fail

The online factions ran fine up till yesterday (01/19/2016) but there was an update today, after which
    a) the loading screen for factions took forever (would just freeze the whole system and sound would also stop; the eerie little music)
    b) once it finally worked after 20ish tries I would try to join a match (ex: enter a mode [raid]) but it would never join any games/find any players...
    c) in both a) & b) a message saying "facebook is no longer supported" or something alike would pop up and the game would disconnect me from PSN (could have something…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Last of Us Won't Load

I was recently given Last of us as a gift (brand new). I played once for a few hours, I had to reload several times to get past the initial spores page. Now when I try to play again it gets to the Naughty Dog logo screen then goes black and doesn't do anything else.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiplayer mode offline

Team Naughty Dog i hope they understand my message. Please pray that create a multiplayer mode offline, games that have this option can bring to the player beginner a simulation of how would the game online, you can best prepare and ends up getting more taste for the game. The last of us is a great game, I see that it would be a way to add more value to your content, not only by the fact of getting play without internet, but as having a wider range of options, such as the DLC Left Behind.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. infinite loading screen 0.00%, GO BIG HORNS IN THE LAST OF US PS3

Hi, I am facing problem of infinite loading screen of 0.00% in GO BIG HORNS section in PS3, Game struck when started 1st generator after killing few runners and showing infinite screen after that at 0.00%. I tried to exit the game but PS3 restart after 3 beeps every time. its almost 10 days now. My game is fully downloaded at 26GB, purchase Game of the year digital copy from PSN store. I deleted game files as well as save files and played game again from start but problem still there in Go big horn section. Please help.

Gaurav, india …

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gay agenda and cursing like a sailor

I was looking forward to purchasing the new last of us because I loved the first one, but after playing the new stand alone version, I was completely offended by the LGBT scene and the harsh f bomb language, you lost me as a customer permanently. I am so pissed off I want my money back for the stand alone game! Here's my idea if you want me back me back as a customer and others that feel like I do, LEAVE OUT THE LGBT RUBBISH. IT'S BETTER TO STAY NEUTRAL THAN LOSE CUSTOMERS!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I can't play factions mp

When I choose the option factions mp it asks me this "to play faction mp you have to download the free map packs. OK cancel" and so I press OK but it tells me that there is no content and so I cant play

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tactical Shotgun

Why is this gun not downgraded. It ruins a multiplayer that is quite balanced overall. We all know it downs too fast and has way too long range. Fix it dammit!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Problems with the UPDATES

Updates not are working well in history, is freeze much, too many glitch. Fix that. I want to be as before, without errors in the game.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes the online match presents error on PS3 system.

Sometimes the online match presents error and doesn't enter after loading and then it comes back to initial menu and after that, my survivors die or stay sick like if I had played that match.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Jailbreak PS3 and cheat Last of us Multiplayer...

People ruin multiplayer game . Many people find a way play with jailbreak PS3 and doing cheats in game.Hopefully you can find a solution to fix that problem.Really this situation makes us angry. People doing cheat ( hacking) and ruin multiplayer game. Hopefully you can do something about that.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Game freezing in the stage enemy of an enemy

Hi after Ellie vaults over some barricades at the second cutscene of the chapter 'enemy of my enemy' the bow rolls to her but as soon as it does the game freezes and whatever I do I simply can't avoid it. Is there any way of resolving this? I'm on a PS3. Thank you for your help!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Single player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The burst riflle and the tac shotgun are too OP

I love this game. But it is not well balanced!!!
    Naughty dog your game is so awesome!! But is not balanced!!
    Please fix it!!! The burst rifle and the tac shotgun are too OP!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)