Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat
    (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

65 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ditching Ranked TDM HUGE MISTAKE

Please bring back Ranked TDM. If you were a Ranked TDM player, it was all you played nothing else

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Survival: Cannot Buy A Long Gun On Wave 1 Without Paying

On crushing difficulty, you start with $1200 every time you load a brand-new stage.

This amount of cash doesn't give you enough to buy a long gun WITHOUT paying ACTUAL real-life money to buy some Uncharted Coins and get a one-use booster.

Think about how ridiculous that is. PLAYERS CANNOT BUY A GUN without paying! This is a shooter!

Either the amount of cash players start with needs to be increased to cover the cost of a long gun, or costs need to be reduced to what they were pre-patch.

This is a shameless money grab and I'm appalled at…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Missing Ranked Rewards from Season 5 or 6

Psn: RedShanks357

I entered multiplayer on june 20th 2017 and it says i reached diamond 1 by the end of the season but i clearly reached master rank because i have the master sniper mask but i dont have master cowboy hat. I have been reaching master rank since season 1 and i have every master reward unlocked. I dont want the extra relics for master rank but i do want the cowboy hat master ranked because i also have the master sniper mask. Naughty dog please help me and restore me my reward.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Banned for 999 Days!

My PSN ID: AR-BiTross has been banned for 999 Days!

Upon signing in, I am prompted with a message that reads: "Your account has been found to be in violation of our community guidelines and/or terms of service by cheating, leveraging an exploit, or unsporting play. As such, we are issuing a ban on your account for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. Time left 999 days". I was issued this ban last week. As of today, I am banned for 990 days.

A search on the forum regarding banning players may lead some to a post of the Naughty Dog QA Team.…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sucks to be a solo player in Uncharted 4 Ranked Mp

Sucks to be a solo player in Uncharted 4 Ranked Mp. I get that you dont care about this game or the players. Please dont mess things up in tlou factions 2. For the love of god implement a parties allowed- no parties system as you did in original factions. Because playing agains pre made teams over and over again and losing over and over again makes me wanna smash and tear down my tv and my ps4 right in the middle. I cant stand it anymore. (P.s I would smash the uncharted 4 cd if I didn't buy it…

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The new patch 1.25 is making me download the update from scratch i.e 14.321 gb.

I downloaded patch 1.24 yesterday and today the game is telling me to download patch 1.25.I have a slow internet connection so it would take several days to download the new patch.I just cannot wait for such a long period.Although another member here had the same issue but since he was not replied, despite the fact that he ended up selling his game ,therefore i thought voting for that idea wouldnt be the right option.Please help.....Only ten days of my summer holidays are left.I hope you guys will replies as soon as possible and that i that i wouldnt be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Crushing Survival Times for 3 star need re-evaluation.

With all the nerfs to weapons, all item chest costs, mysticals, and the stun on brutes, I believe that Survival Crushing times for 3 star rating should be re-evaluated to be sure that they are achievable. When these times were originally put into effect, it was with a different set of rules and standards than people are facing now. I realize that a lot of veteran players are able to still complete these stages, but they are a small vocal minority compared to your overall fan-base. Reward veterans, but don't punish the more casual players at the same time.

Just…

227 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

105 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ranked match/ Bug/ black screen/ back to menu and abandonment penalty points

Hello ND !

I would like you to watch the video : https://youtu.be/JnFZuyGrQ54 / Yesterday I do a game in ranked match with two friends And during the party I had a black screen For 15 seconds the first time at the beginning of the video And at the end of the video : Black screen, back to menu And -36 abandonment penalty points, While I'm not abandoned ....
    And it is not a problem of conexion Because I had a good connection And I had no white plug on my screen during my game.
    I would like to recover…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Past Ranked Rewards

Is there any way you guys could make it possible to earn past ranked rewards? I didn't get the game til after season 1 and would really like a chance to earn the master trucker hat. Thanks!

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keeping losing on RTDM

Does everyone facing a very very unfair matches for continued keep losing 20 or 30 over matchs and win not more than 10 matches. For me I keep losing From diamond 1 keep losing and demoted until diamond 3 for just only 1 days. This is how much unbalance the matches Naughty dog done to me. Not only that I had a few matches that player leave the matches and even some not even managed to enter the matches. And we lost. It really not possible to keep losing and losing and losing. It really disgusting.
    I believe that naughty…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Find a way to make matches more even and complete

The multiplayer is so much smoother and more enjoyable when there is a full match (i.e. 5-on-5), but I’ve noticed that these are the minority of matches. Either there are many players getting lagged out or massive quitting, but this problem seriously weakens the gameplay and frustrates the heck out of me.

For the past 204 matches, I recorded the final number of players, and the result went thus: 68 matches ended 5-on-5 (33%); 92 ended 4-on-5 (45%); 10 ended 4-on-4 (5%); and the remaining 38 (19%) were at least a two-person advantage.
    (NOTE: This is how the match ended,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. bug: finished challenge during match and was replaced by new challenge without reward

BUG: Did not get relics for a completed INSAS 30 downs challenge for 630 relics. Happened today between 5:30pm and 6:10pm (germany time).

This is what happened:
    I did not have the new challenge for today yet, so I continued with the current INSAS challenge. I finished it during the match, while the new challenge for today arrived. I did not get any relics for the completed INSAS challenge. After I completed the match, I only saw the new challenge from today at the same spot where the INSAS challenge was. But the INSAS challenge disappeared :/
    this actually happened…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ranked KOTH issues

Right now you want your opponent team to forfeit, or prolong the game long enough and farm kills to gain points to gain master points. The system, just like last seasons forfeit system, is broken and should be fixed asap. Possible solutions include going back to a winning/losing grinding team system, or simply rebalancing it so it makes more sense.

The rank system claims that when your opponent forfeits, you automatically get an S rank, which is not true. I only got 10 points for an early forfeit win. The site claims you should get an S rating which is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ranked Team Death Match

My Name Is iPIayUncharted4.. I Been Playing Unfair Ranked Matches With Lagers And Modders Lately... Its Really Been A Pain In The Butt.. I Went From 600 Points To 369 Points... Im Trying To Work My Way Back Up But I Keep Running Into Lagers And Its Extremely Annoying... I Was Wondering Can I Have My Points Back Please

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rank Points

Please Naughty Dog. I know you guys have made strides on this topic, but please, don't stop fixing this. I'm constantly being put into games against parties of 5 when I'm going solo. Then I will carry my team, putting up something like 1800 points when the rest of my team can't even break 1000. I know 1800 isn't that much, but when you're being stream-rolled, it's the best you can do.

Then the game ends, and I lose like 80 rank points. If you're first place on your team, you shouldn't be able to go -1000 or anything like…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. UC4 ranked team death match critical ranking logic error

UC4 ranked team death match ranking logic error

I would like to summarize plenty of posts from the sony playstation uncharted 4 multiplayers forums about a general logic error which makes it impossible for players to rank up.

First of all i would like to bring on some principles for a competitive game with a meaningful ranking:

„Who plays good rankes up and who plays bad doesn’t rank down“

This principle is actually not implemented in uncharted 4 yet because the player can not affect ranking up with his skills. The system itself decides who ranks up (positive point amount…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Diamond sniper mask but not cowboy hat

Hi I was at one point diamond rank ll and dropped to Platinum l due to aimbots (autoaim) before the ranked season ended but have the diamond sniper mask and did not receive the diamond cowboy hat. Is there anyway I can get it? Thanks, TopGun711

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We should have a new gamemode

We should obtain a new gamemode in which we can connect 2 controllers and play with the person next to you 1 versus 1.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. change colors items

Why do not you make a system to change the colors of items? (Hats and face accessories) Red, blue, green etc ... As you had done for the characters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 131 132
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base