Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Crushing Survival Times for 3 star need re-evaluation.

With all the nerfs to weapons, all item chest costs, mysticals, and the stun on brutes, I believe that Survival Crushing times for 3 star rating should be re-evaluated to be sure that they are achievable. When these times were originally put into effect, it was with a different set of rules and standards than people are facing now. I realize that a lot of veteran players are able to still complete these stages, but they are a small vocal minority compared to your overall fan-base. Reward veterans, but don't punish the more casual players at the same time.

Just…

197 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

90 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Glitch at Qualifying Matches

Hello,

I am stuck in qualifying matches precisely from gold to platinum, where I failed to prompt toward the platinum while I am still handing in qualifying matches so no promote or de-promote.

your support please

Account ID: ReDeViL_ReDeViL
    Internet Type ADSL

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. White plug after playstation 4.50 update

95% of the time, getting the white plug and kicked from session. Prior to the Playstation 4.50 update never faced this issue. Spoke to other online players I'm my region UAE, Saudi and Qatar, they are all facing this issue. Something went wrong after this update, please help fix it asap I really enjoyed playing this game.

PS4 model: CUH 1003A
    Digital download
    Time since install: 11 months
    System free space: 241 GB

Connection method: LAN Cable
    NAT Type: Type 2
    Connection speed download: 20 mbps
    Connection speed upload: 5 mbps

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Badge Idea

How about you reward players who have earned all badges (3 star moderate, 3 star hard, 3 star crushing, plus hardcore completed) with a special badge.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. End Of Chapter 13 Marooned Stuck In Crate

I haven't seen this problem posted anywhere else on the net.

I have the Uncharted 4 Slim PS4. I'm using the disk that was included. I installed the game about a week ago. I have 400GB of free space.

I was on version 1.0 and I had a problem that others had where the vertical camera controls were inverted but the horizontal ones weren't. Whenever I inspected an item with the triangle button the camera would become stuck looking at the ground. Downloading version 1.22 fixed that problem.

I have a new problem. I am at the end of Chapter…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your reports and the video.

We believe we have identified the issue, and will resolve it in an upcoming patch.

As a temporary workaround:

Start from the left side of the tunnel, close against the box, then move to the right side of the tunnel.

Press Triangle as Drake reaches the right wall and you should be able to activate the prompt.

Once Drake attaches to the box, pull BACK on the Left Stick and see if you can shift the box slightly side-to-side. If you can, you are good to push it forwards.

If the box does not shift at all, repeat Steps 1 + 2 and try to press Triangle at the last moment.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Additional thanks to solRayDS for alternate workaround steps and details.

6. Ranked season 5 rewards

Do you really think it's a good or fair idea to award season 5 cowboys hats at the END of the season when others have them already. I was on Diamond I, in the qualifiers with one more game to win or lose before I would've been master. I was saving it there until end season because if you played your own game enough, you'd know just how terrible ranked has become. The cheaters and the lagg...god, the LAGG! Since the update I've been facing people who blow up from my grenade AFTER they kill me even though it blew…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Survival needs serious attention and rebalancing

I recently bought the game and was subject to a huge download to install and an update to play online modes. I have no prior knowledge concerning the previous versions, as I've only even owned the game for 6 days. However, I've compared campaign to multiplayer modes and have spotted issues not present in the campaign that need serious attention.

1. In online modes, there is a cliffhanger bug that causes the player to get stuck where there is no obstruction during intense situations. This is the difference between winning and losing in many cases. It happens at random but…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ranked qualifiers glitch

I'm blocked in qualifiers Gold 1 to platinum . I can't be or restart qualifiers. So basically i lost my time playing ranked. I can't rank up

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Something is wrong with the level ip in ranked match

The new level up system in ranked.. Im stuck in the same level even though I win or if I loose

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Naughty dog what is your stance on rapid fire controllers and mod sticks

Naughty dog are you at all interested in players who abuse rapid fire controllers and mod sticks?
    Almost every match there's at least 1 person with a rapid fire controller. Ranked can be far more in each game.
    What action would you take against such players? I could easily supply all the video proof needed of them consistently firing their guns at the max rate without missing a shot.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Connection error after updated to 1.20

After I updated New version 1.20. I can't connect to multiplayer. Connecting half way and suddenly stop and show "Failed to download latest live data. Please check your internet connecting and try again." I checked my internet, everything is good. But still can't connect. Please fix it. Thank you very much.

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. hardcore run

The last two times I played a hardcore run I lost connection to the servers. My friends then had to play alone as I could not rejoin the game. So please make joining the game after a connection problem possible. It is just frustrating to play 2 hours an then getting thrown out of the game.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rank qualifiers doesn't work. I'm stuck.

I'm Bronze 1. I have -4,0, -8, -12. Last 3 matches in a row I earned 30 points for a total of 6. I should have moved up by now. I will have to "throw" the match just to drop back (maybe I don't know). Throwing the match will affect me and other players!

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I had 5,629 deaths in one match!

I was playing team death match the other day and was put in a match that was already in progress. When I finished the game stats came up and I had 5,629 deaths! I went into my stats and they counted towards my total and my KO+Down/Death ratio was cut in half. Here is a screen shot.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh592/The_Shape_/UC4_zpspqec12yc.jpg

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I can't qualify anymore

I failed the qualifiers in the new update due to some terrible team balancing but It keeps saying I failed qualifiers every time I surpass the 24 points I need please fix this issue

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I get the white plug and get kicked out. I AM FROM UAE

Please help!! When I join any /ANY/ GAME 4/5 seconds later I get the white plug and get kicked out.
    I AM FROM UAE
    My connection speed
    Download 17.5 Mbps
    Upload 8.8 Mbps
    And no not because of wifi cuz I tried using the wired way :) and nothing changed I play other big games with no issues! I'm having this issue since 12/4/2017 :( Please ND help me do something I love your game.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Kick people out to even up teams when people leave; new people joining takes too long

At least 80% of the games I've played recently have been plagued by people leaving. I have been literally the last person playing...other team had all 5 vs just me. I have been waiting in matchmaking and waiting to join a match late only to wait 3 minutes or more and then in some cases the match ends before I get put in.

PLEASE. DO SOMETHING.

If you can't add players to teams that have lost people, then kick people off the opposing team to get to even numbers.

I'm posting this after a brutal 2 v 5 match.

This…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stuck in platinum 1 qualifier neither going diamond 3

i was stuck in platinum 1 qualifier i win 8 matches in a row nd its showing qualifying failed neither going to diamond 3 nor going to platinum 2

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Turbo Controller or Aegis is too fast?

What's happening with that AEGIS bullshit? is it an fully automatic pistol now?

video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jJruJ038E0

This is an edited clip from cinema mode, the match was captured on live here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK29XKUXxUA (audio is cut due to copyright)

match 1 starts at 22:25
    match 2 starts at 31:30

Is not from now that i'm seeing ppl using it like this, since that TURBO CONTROLLER and MOUSE/KEYBOARD bullshit came to ps4... come on Naughty Dog, do something.

These 2 guys (they are a team, what a coincidence) uses the same pistol and shoot in the same pattern (FASTER AS SHIT)

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. White plug keeps appearing on all my multilaper matches and get kicked out of the game

i have tried both wired and wireless ways to connect
    nat type 2
    downoad speed 19 mb
    up load 9 mb
    i also tried switching off all other devices in my home while playing multiplayer but still dosent work.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 123 124
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base