Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Crushing Survival Times for 3 star need re-evaluation.

With all the nerfs to weapons, all item chest costs, mysticals, and the stun on brutes, I believe that Survival Crushing times for 3 star rating should be re-evaluated to be sure that they are achievable. When these times were originally put into effect, it was with a different set of rules and standards than people are facing now. I realize that a lot of veteran players are able to still complete these stages, but they are a small vocal minority compared to your overall fan-base. Reward veterans, but don't punish the more casual players at the same time.

Just…

156 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

68 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error: Failed to connect to the store server - Vanity Chest Glitch

I encountered a glitched where I can't open the standard vanity chests. It says "please wait" for about a minute and then gives the "error: Failed to connect to the store server. "
    Here's a link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToa_Kg0b60
    Hope this can get fixed!

333 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

379 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue has been resolved with the 1.20 Patch. If you attempted to purchase a Vanity Chest and encountered the error, the Vanity Chest should now be accessible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for helping us track down the problem. If you continue to encounter the issue after installing Patch 1.20, please post your details in the comments. Thank you.

3. UC4 multiplayer level and rank reset. Progress lost. "Error Syncing Player Data"

I was level 82 and 13000 ranked TDM points lost them all after last patch.
    I still have all the weapons, mysticals and sidekicks unlocked (even with all their mods) but the progress bar was reset as well.
    I would like to recover at least my level 82, after spending so much time and money on the game I'm not playing like before because of this.

I already contact ND on twitter and email but no response...

PSN: R_Gi0VANNi
    Disc game
    Wired connection
    Nat Type 2
    Download 20
    Upload 10

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

173 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Something is wrong with the level ip in ranked match

The new level up system in ranked.. Im stuck in the same level even though I win or if I loose

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Connection error after updated to 1.20

After I updated New version 1.20. I can't connect to multiplayer. Connecting half way and suddenly stop and show "Failed to download latest live data. Please check your internet connecting and try again." I checked my internet, everything is good. But still can't connect. Please fix it. Thank you very much.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't qualify anymore

I failed the qualifiers in the new update due to some terrible team balancing but It keeps saying I failed qualifiers every time I surpass the 24 points I need please fix this issue

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stuck in platinum 1 qualifier neither going diamond 3

i was stuck in platinum 1 qualifier i win 8 matches in a row nd its showing qualifying failed neither going to diamond 3 nor going to platinum 2

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to RANK Up. Glitched!

I've been playing ranked team death match and the game has me stuck at Silver 1. I have played like 5 matches in a row winning 40 points and it won't let me advance. It just stays at silver1. Please fix this issue asap!!

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. GLITCHED IN QULIFIERS

my user name is Ak47-bih and i am stuck on silver one in rank can you please fix this no matter if i win or lose i have all the squares filled in but i cant move out of it even when i get 40 points i still get -2 and keeps repiting i won at least 15 matches in a row and still stuck in silver 1 please look at this

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. failed master rank qualifiers once and it repeatedly fails there on after.

failed master rank qualifiers once and it repeatedly fails there on after.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You've made bosses impossible to beat in the allotted time after 1.20 update

I don't understand why you got rid of the indra's effect on bosses without thinking about raising the time limit to get 3 stars. I'm on stage 8 and it is impossible to kill the boss under 15:50 without using indra. Especially since the boss summons el dorados every five seconds. Did you guys play test these changes and were you still able to defeat the stage with 3 stars? I'm so frustrated right now I feel like crying. Can you do something about this last patch? Either raise the time limits on stages with bosses or have a player's…

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Rank System Broken (freezed) season 4

Can't rank up or rank down, not working win, lose or left, the Rank is in a loop, everytime shows the same result I put the link with the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sKPWpiZDUo

Specifically is stuck in the fifth game diamond qualifier.

Also have the problem with the rewards on season 3, but is in the post that you suggest, but still without solve.

PS4 model: cuh1011a
    Disk
    Time since install: launch date
    System Free: 160 gigs

Connection Method: cable, optic fiber ISP
    Nat Type 2
    Connection Speed Download 200, ps4 just show between 50 and 120
    Connection Speed Upload 20, ps4…

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Glitched qualifiers from Diamond 1 to Master

Hello Naughty Dog, I got glitched qualifiers from Diamond 1 to Master to have lost the qualifiers, the points I got in 5 matches are: -8, 40, 40, -20 and -40 (the last one due for disconnection). Now on the right it says "12" but I cant retry qualifiers and now I'm actually stuck. My SEN ID is "Praxysm" I hope you can fix this issue very soon because some other people got this problem.
    I also was Master rank in the 3rd season and I dont got the Disco Taunt reward.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ranked Qualifier Stuck, Patch 1.20

Hey ND I'm having a problem with Ranked qualifiers right now. I think it's glitched up and it isn't able to let me rank up or rank down since my 5 qualifier matches are already done. This is a serious issue for me since this patch dropped and I'd really apprecite it if you fixed it ASAP.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stuck at Qualifier

My PSN Id : Mic3dward
    I stuck at Qualifier Platinum I, already finished 5 match but failed and now stuck forever like infinity loop, whatever win or lose seem result always at 5th qualifer match.. please help i cannot continue to next rank

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ranked stuck in Qualifiers

I am stuck in qualifiers from platinum to diamond.
    PSN ID: Rartic1

Is there any solution to this? I should be master right now but I'm stuck in a qualifiers.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1.20

I don't know if i have à bug but in TDM ranked, i think i'm block in qualifying match. I win -2 -2 0 40 -14, and when next match i win 40, the system count me again -2 -2 0 40 -14 endlessly. How i can unlock? Thank you for your help.

PSN: cyril-l'un

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Failed to download last live data. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I have restarted the game, my PS4, and even checked my internet. None of that worked.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More avatars

Ya know, the game came out long ago and brought some good avatars. SIngle Player Campaign and Multiplayer. But I miss some. And It owuld be nice to have more so every characters' fans can be pleased. Rafe and Nadine avatar in both SIngle Player and Multiplayer version. And Chloe, Tenzin Cutter, Salim, Eddy Raja, Navarro, Roman, Talbot and Rameses for Multiplayer. Come on guys, pleases us all.

And if you guys ever bring back Shafer, Draza, Jeff as well as Golden Abyss, Eye of Indra and Comics/Book characters don't forget about their avatar too.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 115 116
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base