Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Counter Cronusmax users

Hi Naughty Dog :D

Cronusmax users have a huge advantage and ruin the multiplayer experience, can you do something about it ? :)

Thanks

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ditching Ranked TDM HUGE MISTAKE

Please bring back Ranked TDM. If you were a Ranked TDM player, it was all you played nothing else

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Abraham_Legend18 is a cheater

https://youtu.be/65iJ26OaZ0E

This guy is using lag switch, in ranked. I lost a lot of my master points for this guy.
    Please Naughty Dog, this game is amazing. Don't let people like this destroy it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lllllalalalala is Cheater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4VqG3B9Ao#action=share

This person Lllllalalalala is cheating. Also I met a lot player who cheat in multiplayer such as aiming bot, rapid fire mod and rag switch. Most of them are from latin america.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rank | Hacker/Cheater | PSN ID; Project-Zeeroo | Lag Switcher.

Veteran Lag switcher in uncheater 4 it is probably already his fourth or fifth account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdsjHGQxic

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Fake Accounts From LeaderBoards

Hello Naughty dog
    First thing Thank you for the last update for LeaderBoards ( players now require 3 hours of play time to post his name in LeaderBoards)
    this is a good idea to remove cheater and fake accounts
    but i have a new idea For LeaderBoards system they are some inactive
    accounts in LeaderBoards as you can see they are some players didn't play for a long time for example some of the top 11 players in command mode,
    classic mode , plunder, tdm , king of the hill , are inactive accounts they Don't want to play because…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Some multiplayer ideas

1) co op adventure: I just watched the survival arena trailer, and that looks awesome, but I feel like the game misses co op adventure because uncharted 2 and 3 had it.

2) maps from uncharted 2-3

3) playable characters like: Jeff the cameraman, Karl Schafer, Vargas, hector Alcazar, maybe uncharted golden abyss characters.

4) game modes like free for all, three team deathmatch, the lab, team objective,...

5) uncharted the lost legacy maps (I don't know if you already did that with the upcoming update)

6) weapons, but rather something new, like you did with the GX-39, because we…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. uncharted 4 version 1.27 appears some bug in chinese

After updating version 1.27(uncharted 4), subtitles appear a lot of mistakes in Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. I hope you can solve the dispaly error in version 1.28. Thank you.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More maps with variety in environments

Instead of adding tons of outfit sets and accessories.. I think that MP is severly lacking in a good variety of maps.
    Sure we have 14 maps - but a lot are too similar.. like the Island/New Devon/Sunken ruins style jungles.

Would love some more classic maps redone - Highrise, Sanctuary, Old Quarter from UC3 etc
    A UC3 map with sand could be a nice change of scenery.. and it would fit with the desert style skins. Seems odd they made the outfits and no maps to match them - which they eventually did for Prison for example.

Lost Legacy…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reporting Cheaters

Naughty Dog, why have you taken down the suspected cheaters form? Do you not review cheating anymore? If you do, here's 2 cheaters in a public team deathmatch, hmowd-11 and uugs444. They perform the out of map glitch and use it to their advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8EtinZZds

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat
    (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Chinese subtitles are a lot of mistakes

hello,Naughty Dog!
    I come from china, i very like Uncharted 4,but chinese subtitles have a lot of mistakes.
    seriously affect the game, hope to be amended,tks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back UC2 and UC3 Multiplayer maps

U should bring back those maps again the communtity loves it plz make that happen for us!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Survival: Cannot Buy A Long Gun On Wave 1 Without Paying

On crushing difficulty, you start with $1200 every time you load a brand-new stage.

This amount of cash doesn't give you enough to buy a long gun WITHOUT paying ACTUAL real-life money to buy some Uncharted Coins and get a one-use booster.

Think about how ridiculous that is. PLAYERS CANNOT BUY A GUN without paying! This is a shooter!

Either the amount of cash players start with needs to be increased to cover the cost of a long gun, or costs need to be reduced to what they were pre-patch.

This is a shameless money grab and I'm appalled at…

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Issue with The Lost Legacy Digital edition multiplayer data

Why do I need to re-download all the multiplayer data with The Lost Legacy? It eats my HDD space for no reason, I already have mp data with U4! Please fix this issue!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Uncharted won't start

Uncharted 4 won't start. When I start the game, it shows the start up pictures and then goes black before I even make it to the main menu.

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled multiple times. I have also rebooted my PS4 multiple times. Nothing seems to work. My Uncharted is fully updated as well. Please help

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. fuking naughty dog

already the 8x time THAT I GOT NO RELIQS FOR MY DAILY CHALLENGE YOU DELETE MY COMPLETED DAILY CHALLENGE AND PUT A NEW ONE IN ! THERE ARE 2 FREE SLOTS WHAT WRONG WITH YOU MONEYPICS ?!

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stuck "searching" for players/game ALL WEEKEND

I've only been able to join 3 games ALL WEEKEND, the rest of the time the game is continuously searching for players/games. sometimes it'll find a few players but it always goes back to searching after a bit instead of setting up a game. so frustrating. I thought it was my internet but i've tried it with a LAN cable and still have the same issue. what is up with this??

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1.27bug, Chinese characters become “¥”

1.27bug, Chinese characters become “¥”

http://imgur.com/a/D1GZT

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. (BUG) I acidentelly all the guns

I'm in trouble to get the only trophy left for me to platinum the game, I accidentally all the guns, but I can not get it anywhere, I used all the weapons (sword, toy gun, powder barrel, propane tank , heavy weapon of chapter 8) and nothing, I did all this in a new campaign with a new game statistic, I'm using the last update I had (1.28) already platinei all the uncharted minus the 4, I hope you guys can help me team ND

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 143 144
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base