Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ditching Ranked TDM HUGE MISTAKE

Please bring back Ranked TDM. If you were a Ranked TDM player, it was all you played nothing else

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat
    (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Survival: Cannot Buy A Long Gun On Wave 1 Without Paying

On crushing difficulty, you start with $1200 every time you load a brand-new stage.

This amount of cash doesn't give you enough to buy a long gun WITHOUT paying ACTUAL real-life money to buy some Uncharted Coins and get a one-use booster.

Think about how ridiculous that is. PLAYERS CANNOT BUY A GUN without paying! This is a shooter!

Either the amount of cash players start with needs to be increased to cover the cost of a long gun, or costs need to be reduced to what they were pre-patch.

This is a shameless money grab and I'm appalled at…

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Return my rank point and my won point

On 06 July 17. My very 1st ranked king of hill match I played. Everything is good, and I won the game, it showed victory hill. End up, the screen suddenly turn blue. I know I going to get penalty -36 points. End up, I platinum 30 points deducted left 0 point. I mean what is this? I won the match and I get deducted? The screen shown want to report? And I accepted to report. If you don't believe please check it up. Please, please and please. Return me my 30 points and my won match points. It really…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Buying ND games USED until ND re-evaluates their pay2win mentality

Despite the numerous complaints and the thread with the highest amount of votes being about the ridiculous 3-star Crushing times after all the nerfs (see below), Naughty Dogg simply ignores the pleads and instead are putting all their efforts in "persuading" you to use real money to attain victory.

One of the most recent examples involves the cost of Mystiques: they tout a new booster that makes Mystiques cheaper, whilst glossing over the fact they have increased the prices for the Mystiques in the previous "patches".

Since Naughty Dogg is only interested in money, I decided that from this point…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Missing Ranked Rewards from Season 5 or 6

Psn: RedShanks357

I entered multiplayer on june 20th 2017 and it says i reached diamond 1 by the end of the season but i clearly reached master rank because i have the master sniper mask but i dont have master cowboy hat. I have been reaching master rank since season 1 and i have every master reward unlocked. I dont want the extra relics for master rank but i do want the cowboy hat master ranked because i also have the master sniper mask. Naughty dog please help me and restore me my reward.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. normal King of the Hill Leaderboards are completely broken (3400 score/min is impossible)

I don't know what the hell happened there because i haven't played much U4 lately but after patch 1.24 the score/min in the regulary king of the hill leaderboards skyrocketed.

before the patch a score of 370/min was top 50 or even top 20. now it's not even top 1000.

the first player in this leaderboard has an objective score of 3400(!) per minute. that's impossible to do the normal way.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sucks to be a solo player in Uncharted 4 Ranked Mp

Sucks to be a solo player in Uncharted 4 Ranked Mp. I get that you dont care about this game or the players. Please dont mess things up in tlou factions 2. For the love of god implement a parties allowed- no parties system as you did in original factions. Because playing agains pre made teams over and over again and losing over and over again makes me wanna smash and tear down my tv and my ps4 right in the middle. I cant stand it anymore. (P.s I would smash the uncharted 4 cd if I didn't buy it…

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Not giving deserved ranked points for a blow out win

https://youtu.be/zT8Q4_ka1AM
    I should have gained 50 points for the blowout shown in this clip which would have gave me master rank for my first time, I came second place at the end of the game and only got 30 points even though my friend RAPTORDEMONS123 below me on the leader board got 40, I deserve the points the game is suppose to give me for winning 201-34. I play the digital deluxe edition of uncharted on my original ps4 since release of the game. I run a wireless internet setup with a moderate nat. my PSN is dominikkowalski5

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Banned for 999 Days!

My PSN ID: AR-BiTross has been banned for 999 Days!

Upon signing in, I am prompted with a message that reads: "Your account has been found to be in violation of our community guidelines and/or terms of service by cheating, leveraging an exploit, or unsporting play. As such, we are issuing a ban on your account for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. Time left 999 days". I was issued this ban last week. As of today, I am banned for 990 days.

A search on the forum regarding banning players may lead some to a post of the Naughty Dog QA Team.…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ranked match/ Bug/ black screen/ back to menu and abandonment penalty points

Hello ND !

I would like you to watch the video : https://youtu.be/JnFZuyGrQ54 / Yesterday I do a game in ranked match with two friends And during the party I had a black screen For 15 seconds the first time at the beginning of the video And at the end of the video : Black screen, back to menu And -36 abandonment penalty points, While I'm not abandoned ....
    And it is not a problem of conexion Because I had a good connection And I had no white plug on my screen during my game.
    I would like to recover…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The option to re-connect back into matches

Mostly I just play ranked solo and sometimes with friends, but do you always hate it when someone on your Disconnects from the match for no reason what-so-ever? because I really hate it when ppl do that, not only they leave BUT they can make the match for their team to play at a disadvantage till the end of the match and it's the main reason why I keep failing on my Qualifiers randomly.

So I was ND if you please add this in the next "Major" patch to the game it would be appreciated if you can be able…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. im stuck with searching players in uncharted 4 multiplayer. i have no issues with other games. please dont ignore us .Lots with same prob

The multiplayer needs to be fixed asap . please fix it . i know u guys are busy workin on new stuff . But remember that the multiplayer in uncharted 4 is broke .Once we click find players it takes forever and ofc doesnt find players .please dont let the mp mode of this game get u a bad rep u guys did a great job at everything exept the multiplayer. ive seen plenty of reports on this issue yet no one gives a valid response .i did everything i can including portforwarding , turning on upnp mode even with…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. All-time Downs, KOs, Wins and Revives Leaderboards

Now that the road map has come to an end, I think is high time to introduce these leaderboards to keep players motivated for the upcoming years.

The reason I am writing this is because time and dedication don’t pay off in the long run in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. Even though average statistics show accurately players performance over time, there are also lots of players who have been playing for months with no recognition at all. People agree with the fact that the more you play this game, the harder it gets to improve your average score and therefore, climbing…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Still no fix for the ranked point system???

Come on, NaughtyDog. In most cases I'm averaging 3 to 4k a match and still get an A ranking. Almost EVERY time I get a blow out, I get an A, no matter how many points I have at the end. This is broken and unfair.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Past Ranked Rewards

Is there any way you guys could make it possible to earn past ranked rewards? I didn't get the game til after season 1 and would really like a chance to earn the master trucker hat. Thanks!

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. arena survives

Then ND is for when the arena survives on U4? We have to wait a long time? (
    as usual) ....
    Ps: And do not forget maps (U2 - U3)

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The new patch 1.25 is making me download the update from scratch i.e 14.321 gb.

I downloaded patch 1.24 yesterday and today the game is telling me to download patch 1.25.I have a slow internet connection so it would take several days to download the new patch.I just cannot wait for such a long period.Although another member here had the same issue but since he was not replied, despite the fact that he ended up selling his game ,therefore i thought voting for that idea wouldnt be the right option.Please help.....Only ten days of my summer holidays are left.I hope you guys will replies as soon as possible and that i that i wouldnt be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crushing Survival Times for 3 star need re-evaluation.

With all the nerfs to weapons, all item chest costs, mysticals, and the stun on brutes, I believe that Survival Crushing times for 3 star rating should be re-evaluated to be sure that they are achievable. When these times were originally put into effect, it was with a different set of rules and standards than people are facing now. I realize that a lot of veteran players are able to still complete these stages, but they are a small vocal minority compared to your overall fan-base. Reward veterans, but don't punish the more casual players at the same time.

Just…

245 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

114 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 134 135
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base