Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Game Crashing repeatedly with ERROR CE-34878-0

Sooooo...multiple game crashes early in the game for me. My digital version has been updated and re-installed. But I can't get past the prison break with Sam due to constant game crashes with the error (CE-34878-0). This really sucks man...took the day to myself just for this game. Bummer.

201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

491 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trouble Unlocking Treasure Master. In Chapter Select they appear, but under stats it says XX/109.

I played a whole 2nd playthrough to find all the collectibles including the treasures. In chapter select, it says I found them all yet the Treasure Master Trophy does not unlock. It is the only trophy missing for my Platinum Trophy.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

110 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue appears to be the result of save game data being mismatched from saved profile data.

The most common way for it to occur would be if you were playing on multiple kits and saving to Online storage, but not transferring your Uncharted Profile save with them.

Additionally, if your saved profile was deleted at any point, this issue would occur.

The only current workaround unfortunately involves a complete playthrough, but we have verified it corrects the issue.

1) Delete your Profile Save (This can be found under Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage)

2) Start a New Game and select “No” at the prompt to carry over your treasures and stats

Do NOT load a previous save or use chapter select until you start a new game, otherwise the issue will reoccur

3) After starting the New Game, double check your Treasures…

3. Continue Story Option After a Completed Encounter

It would be just perfect if there was a continue story option after you complete an encounter from the encounter select menu. This would be helpful to those who want to complete a larger segment of encounters without having to restart or return to the main menu and select the next encounter. Several of the encounters feel short and it would be great if you could continue the flow of the story from any of the selected encounters from the menu.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sound loss during cutscenes

Trigger: Some cutscenes when character crashes or lands roughly after fall.

Symptom: main audio cuts out for remainder of scene. Leaves only music and ambient noise. Subtitles also cut out.

Workaround: Reloading cutscene usually works, except in one scene when Drake and Elana land in the jungle. The rest of their conversation and make out session is music only. Reloading didn't fix. Switching audio between stereo and surround didn't fix.

Scale: I've talked to a couple others who had the same problem.

Model: CUH-1115A
    UC4: Digital Download
    Time: Persistent since launch.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are investigating this issue, but a temporary workaround has been found.

If this occurs to you and reloading the checkpoint does not resolve it, please power off the PS4 (do not just restart it).

After powering up again, the issue should be resolved. If not, please post below.

5. Speedrun Trophy Glitch

After finishing the game with about 5 hours played, the speedrun trophy remains locked.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase the time of wet Drake skin please

The game is great, but i just can't understand what happened to the "wet" time in single player?

On press-event it was able to do this:

https://i.imgur.com/6QJ5XpP.jpg

But now on release version i can't. Drake is wet only for 10 seconds maximum.

Is it a bug?

Please, increase the time of wet Drake skin!

PS Sorry for my English, this is not my native language.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Crushing trophy won't pop

I just finished the game on crushing and the trophy won't pop. I'm freaking out because it was so difficult.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Charted Crushing Trophy will only unlock once all Chapters are listed as completed on Crushing. It should trigger once the credits start after Epilogue.

As a temporary workaround, if you find you have a chapter that has not completed with the Crushing notation, please replay the preceding chapter, as well as the offending chapter on Crushing.

Let us know if that resolves your issue. We will continue to investigate.

8. Photomode issues (Appearing and dissapearing objects. )

At chapter 10 when I enter the cave and access Photomode, by choosing hide characters when everybody is out the car and SUlly holding his phone, the phone keeps appearing. If we wnter the Photomode when we take a picture from SUlly, it shows nothing.

Also, we should be able to take picutres from the character when using a scope.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Menu theme music

I wish they gave the theme music in the game menu..............

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Animation glitch after motorcycle car chase

After the car explodes at the end of the car chase sequence and Nate and Sam are sitting on the motorcycle, as the camera pans around them there is a animation hiccup where you can see them change between animation positions. This happens every time I replay the sequence, it doesn't appear to be one off.
    Here is a clip of the animation issue captured with the PS4 share button: https://youtu.be/NxnjSRL0ZcY

I've been quite lucky, I haven't found any other issues or experience breaking moments when playing the game, only this really obvious animation glitch. It's noticiable after watching it…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Graphics bug: Weapons clipping through Nate's arm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zNFmX4c5AA see from timestamp 0:50 until the end. Keep an eye on the holstered UZI and Nate's left arm.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When reloading the guns magazine clips disappear before hitting the ground except ak 47

I have noticed that when u reload gun magazine clips are going right through the ground EXCEPT FOR AK47 GUN. Only ak 47 magazine clips are reacting properly ; other guns especially handguns magazine are not being displayed at all nd it ruins the cinematic feel. Please try to understand and kindly look into the issue.
    https://youtu.be/yW64vl4jDP4
    https://youtu.be/FbzmnvhhIsI

If u could see the second video ak 47 is working fine but not the other handguns.

WHAT IM SAYING IS RESOURCES ARE ABLE TO COPE UP TO SHOW AK 47 MAGAZINE CLIPS PROPERLY WHEN RELOADED BUT ITS NOT DOING THE SAME…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. treasure counting problem

Hi,

Sorry to bother you guys! My English is not very good and I have a problem which is I already collected all the treasures but I didn't get the trophy. The most important thing is I do play the whole game again. I still can not get the trophy at May 29th. I already collected all treasures but the list just shows 99/109.
    So I searched the forum. It shows certain people also have this problem. Is that a game bug? As you know it is very hard to get all the treasures!
    Therefore, I start collecting all treasures…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WANTED: DISABLE THE GRAIN FILTER/NOISE EFFECT ON UC4

Uncharted 4 deserve the best, the sharp and clean visuals...

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chase in Chapter 11 bug/glitch

https://youtu.be/TXP9WXnblhU

Watch this please!!!

every time I play this chapter have the same problem . uninstall the game and is the same.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audio Output Settings Reset Randomly

For some reason the audio output settings reset once in a while. settings like dynamic range and speaker azimuths are not permanent between saves and game sessions.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rope

In that part when the tower fall down i can't see the sign for using my rope is not appearing. So i am just stuck and then I fall into the river. I tried to repeat the chapter from the beging but still the same . I am just stuck there.
    Please help me.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Aim lock issues

Aim keeps locking and won't let me crouch while fighting. Played around with control settings, and then can't even aim at all? Inconsistent and not working correctly.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. audio

I play on a 2ch stereo HDTV. When playing Uncharted 4, the audio of certain sound effects, environmental effects and dialogue are very low, but gunshots, explosions and are very loud. I have all in-game options set to tv, 2ch, and narrow. the PS4 is set to HDMI, Linear PCM. I have even tried forcing 2ch stereo by choosing optical as output and unchecking all but pcm. This issue is making the game difficult to play, as I have to constantly change my TV volume in response to what is happening in-game. I have used my current TV to play…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base