Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uncharted won't start

Uncharted 4 won't start. When I start the game, it shows the start up pictures and then goes black before I even make it to the main menu.

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled multiple times. I have also rebooted my PS4 multiple times. Nothing seems to work. My Uncharted is fully updated as well. Please help

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. uncharted 4 version 1.27 appears some bug in chinese

After updating version 1.27(uncharted 4), subtitles appear a lot of mistakes in Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. I hope you can solve the dispaly error in version 1.28. Thank you.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. (BUG) I acidentelly all the guns

I'm in trouble to get the only trophy left for me to platinum the game, I accidentally all the guns, but I can not get it anywhere, I used all the weapons (sword, toy gun, powder barrel, propane tank , heavy weapon of chapter 8) and nothing, I did all this in a new campaign with a new game statistic, I'm using the last update I had (1.28) already platinei all the uncharted minus the 4, I hope you guys can help me team ND

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. uncharted 4 hints

I just updated the game to the 1.30 version (which isn't even on the games website Patch Notes), and the in games hints and indications have disappeared. Please help!
    I have the disk game.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug in chapter 14

I was playing normally and died, but when the game starts again, Nathan starts falling down and I can't see anything to throw the rope using L1 and then Nathan dies again and starts falling down again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Encounter Select continuation.

When U4 launched you could replay the best parts of the experience by selecting an encounter and then continue the story from that encounter, great for reliving the best moments and photo mode.
    Now I can't play the end of the Convoy chase in chapter 11 without having to play the entire chapter. Very frustrating.
    Please reenable to continue playing after the encounter ends.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Campaign mode:no action in beginning chapters

In Once a Thief., the chapter feels all off with terrible music especially in the ballroom, the ballroom has nothing in it but people, who by the way seem way too awkward and shouldn’t be there starring into nothingness, at least give them any dialogue, add in more comic relief,there is no real sense of danager while crawling through the vents you can’t even grab the attention from the guards with guns.Another problem is the little movie bits with Sam in your way or if Nate closing a door that seems like it takes forever; it also isn’t fun seeming…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. cheater on uncharted 4

This man keep doin thoes moves. plz we need some action. we need you're Support on that. Thank you NaughtyDog For everything

https://youtu.be/RhaKMnxeYEU

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trophy Issue

I have just finished the game on Crushing difficulty but I have just received 2 trophies: "Charted! Crushing" and "Charted! Hard"...
    Where are the others?
    It's not fair to play it 3 or more times to unlock the other trophies...
    Can u help me?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Resulta que tengo todas las armas

"Resulta que tengo todas las armas"

Trofeo de este juego que esta bugueado a mucha gente no le salta aun habiendo usado todas las armas, deberiais arreglarlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chapter 6

when sam throws the rope for us to climb, jump to the rope and I can not move anymore

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't load

Hi, I just updated my Uncharted 4 to ver. 1.28; it nearly took me three days to have it updated since I haven't been playing in a while now. My problem is that I am stuck staring at a black screen with a timer that is not even moving at all. I tried loading the game without the internet connection but still to no avail.

PS4: PS4 Uncharted Limited Edition 500gb
    Free Space: 60gb
    Software: Physical copy

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The problem with depth of field since chapter 20.

The problem with depth of field chapter 20-21.

PS4 model: Pro
    Digital ver 1.28
    Time since install: 4 September 2017
    System Free Space: 380gb

Video: https://youtu.be/p2gi5nTCnDc
    Video Original: https://yadi.sk/i/GwKROVGh3MerXT

On standard PS4, there is no such effect.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. трофеи

приветствую.
    Вчера у меня возникла проблема, при выбивании трофея "рекорд"
    В чём суть: во время прохождения, после того как первый раз убегаешь от валуна под арками стоят ящики и в одном должна быть жизнь, но её нет а лишь ящик с вопросом-в котором яблоки. Соответственно при идеальном прохождении всё ровно не хватает 500 очков (цена одной жизни)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stuck on loading screen

Hi Naughty Dog! I have been having some issues with the campain of Uncharted 4. I was playing just fine with no problem until i got to chapter 8. While being in the chapter, i died in the game. After that the loading screen appears with Nathan in the forest with the loading bar at 0:00 remaining. I quit the screen with the O button to go to the main menu and try replaying the chapter again but i'm always stuck at the same loading screen and cannot do anyting !!!! Sometimes it says 0:00 and other times it says…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Campaign: loading stuck on 0:00

I have the uncharted 4 disk. It is fully downloaded. I have an internet connection. Disk is not damaged.

I died at chapter 11. Now i see nathan with a pistol in the jungle. The loading bar says 0:00 remaining but the game won't start. How do i fix this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Chapter 10. Grass is flying. Right after tree, rope and jeep scene

Yeah, so there seems to be an unnecessary offset from the ground, I think pivot point's gone astray. Proof: http://imgur.com/a/F3Z4V

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Crosshair, prompts and tutorials

I've run into this glitch where my Crosshair doesn't appear, button prompts never show up during gameplay and tutorials never work. This is a huge issue because I find myself missing shots all the time, walking along walls for hours while mashing triangle hoping for an animation to happen or for Nate to say something , missing collectibles, and generally being stuck on a certain part because I couldn't tell to mash square or triangle. I've checked the in-game options, changed the difficulty, deleted my save file, reinstalled the game, and rebuilt my database just I'm case my game was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lost Legacy visual error

Everywhere I look in the game I see a weird grid in the graphics. It really pops out in the darker areas. It looks like graph paper with tiny squares inside the larger ones. It's on characters and buildings, and as I move it looks horrible and makes me kind of sick. Played with the setting in game and on my TV, but it seems built into the game itself. Never seen this before. Played a ton of games, including all the Uncharteds before this, and this is new and weird.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base