Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. trofej za zdrcující obtiznost necinkla

Mam celou hru hotovou na ZDRCUJÍCÍ obtiznost a trofej nikde. Opravit!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Run The Table Trophy

I have been trying several times to unlock a trophy for Uncharted 4 (Run The Table) and its still not working after many attempts. I have done everything in the correct order as told to do, (stealth attack, melee, headshot and explosive kill) all in less than 15 seconds but its still not unlocking it for some reason.

Please help

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trophy Glitches Master Theif and Peaceful Resolution

Hi hoping I can get some resolution on this matter, while going for Uncharted 4 A Theif's End platinum I have run into a couple glitched trophies, when attempting a collectables run 13 treasures weren't counted in my statistics despite having a full 109 count in the treasure list. Also no matter what I do I cannot unlock Peaceful resolution, I've tried several times with no avail even preventing Sam from killing any enemies during the encounters, wondering if there is any chance to make sure this is patched soon. Psn ID slumdog5000 playing digital on latest patch, deleted and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please restore my id:joy bj

I was banned for 29 days before I was naughty dog! May I ask what's wrong! Please find out I did not violate regulations! Restore my id I reserve the right to use the law to protect myself! Please respect me!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Uncharted won't start

Uncharted 4 won't start. When I start the game, it shows the start up pictures and then goes black before I even make it to the main menu.

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled multiple times. I have also rebooted my PS4 multiple times. Nothing seems to work. My Uncharted is fully updated as well. Please help

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. uncharted 4 version 1.27 appears some bug in chinese

After updating version 1.27(uncharted 4), subtitles appear a lot of mistakes in Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. I hope you can solve the dispaly error in version 1.28. Thank you.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. (BUG) I acidentelly all the guns

I'm in trouble to get the only trophy left for me to platinum the game, I accidentally all the guns, but I can not get it anywhere, I used all the weapons (sword, toy gun, powder barrel, propane tank , heavy weapon of chapter 8) and nothing, I did all this in a new campaign with a new game statistic, I'm using the last update I had (1.28) already platinei all the uncharted minus the 4, I hope you guys can help me team ND

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted 4 freezes on loading screen and ejects even though Disc is Pristine.

I have never been more stressed trying to play a game in my life. The game started having ejecting issues on level 7 and by level 12 the game would fail to load entirely. I have done every single thing recommended on this forum and the playstation forum in attempts to remedy the problem and went as far as to contact playstation support twice. My console is not the problem as everything else works nominally however this game is so broken that no matter what I do it is unplayable and I feel like my money has been flushed down…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. N ultima cutscene do capítulo 13 os personagens bugam e o jogo fecha com um erro. PS4:CUH-1206A B02 UNCHARTED 4 Mídia Física

Na ultima cutscene do capítulo 13 os personagens bugam e o jogo fecha com um erro. Então o jogo não passa nem pulando essa parte.

PS4:CUH-1206A B02 UNCHARTED 4 Mídia Física

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chapter 19: Nate won't roll

In Chapter 19 when we first see the exploding mummies, I get the roll prompt on screen but the command doesn't work. Nate sits in slow motion until the bombs go off and I die. He rolls around just fine before that. What can I do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trophy Issue

I have just finished the game on Crushing difficulty but I have just received 2 trophies: "Charted! Crushing" and "Charted! Hard"...
    Where are the others?
    It's not fair to play it 3 or more times to unlock the other trophies...
    Can u help me?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. uncharted 4 hints

I just updated the game to the 1.30 version (which isn't even on the games website Patch Notes), and the in games hints and indications have disappeared. Please help!
    I have the disk game.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug in chapter 14

I was playing normally and died, but when the game starts again, Nathan starts falling down and I can't see anything to throw the rope using L1 and then Nathan dies again and starts falling down again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Encounter Select continuation.

When U4 launched you could replay the best parts of the experience by selecting an encounter and then continue the story from that encounter, great for reliving the best moments and photo mode.
    Now I can't play the end of the Convoy chase in chapter 11 without having to play the entire chapter. Very frustrating.
    Please reenable to continue playing after the encounter ends.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Campaign mode:no action in beginning chapters

In Once a Thief., the chapter feels all off with terrible music especially in the ballroom, the ballroom has nothing in it but people, who by the way seem way too awkward and shouldn’t be there starring into nothingness, at least give them any dialogue, add in more comic relief,there is no real sense of danager while crawling through the vents you can’t even grab the attention from the guards with guns.Another problem is the little movie bits with Sam in your way or if Nate closing a door that seems like it takes forever; it also isn’t fun seeming…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. cheater on uncharted 4

This man keep doin thoes moves. plz we need some action. we need you're Support on that. Thank you NaughtyDog For everything

https://youtu.be/RhaKMnxeYEU

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Chapter 6

when sam throws the rope for us to climb, jump to the rope and I can not move anymore

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stuck on loading screen

Hi Naughty Dog! I have been having some issues with the campain of Uncharted 4. I was playing just fine with no problem until i got to chapter 8. While being in the chapter, i died in the game. After that the loading screen appears with Nathan in the forest with the loading bar at 0:00 remaining. I quit the screen with the O button to go to the main menu and try replaying the chapter again but i'm always stuck at the same loading screen and cannot do anyting !!!! Sometimes it says 0:00 and other times it says…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Resulta que tengo todas las armas

"Resulta que tengo todas las armas"

Trofeo de este juego que esta bugueado a mucha gente no le salta aun habiendo usado todas las armas, deberiais arreglarlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base