Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Black screen after starting the game

Dear Naughty Dog,

When i start the game it starts up with 2 character portraits, then the sony computer entertainment logo and then the Naughty Dog logo. Next it gets stuck on a black screen. I have re-installed the game a number of times, but that didn't seem to help.

Some general information:
    Ps4 model: CUH-1003A
    Game version: Disk
    Time since install: 24 nov.
    System free space: 977,5GB
    Gamer update version: 1.32

(Thanks in advance!)

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug starting single player ps4

Hi; im trying to start game but after install game and load it stop trying to download something and time increase and incresa to infinite...... how can i play game?

Please help me to solve this issue i can provide screens or vid to see issue .

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer Installation issue

I've seen multiple people have had an issue with the installation of Uncharted 4 multiplayer ever since the recent updates. I too had the problem when I reinstalled it. I believe I have found a solution to the problem since I got mine to work last night after it showed a Time Remaining of "99:59:59" for multiplayer installation. I will show a step-by-step basis on how to rid of the problem.

1. If you have Uncharted 4 installed, completely uninstall it from your PS4.
    2. Disconect your PS4 from the internet(can do so easily by going to the network settings…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Game still crashing (ps4 pro)

I just bought a ps4 pro today and I downloaded the game and everything was fine, but when i tried to play the game it was always crashing...after trying a lot the game finally loaded but this time it gets stuck while instaling

my internet connection is not bad, it's not perfect but it's good..but the game gets stuck at 0.12% and the time remaining is 99:59:59

can you please fix this?..

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted 4 Problems

Dear Sir/Madam

I have recently purchased your video game Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and I am extremely disappointed by the bug or glitch in the game which and prevented me from playing

When I first started playing the game it was fantastic. I loved the graphics and the whole story, but that enjoyment came to an end when I died in level 8 of the game, I was brought to the loading screen and was told I had 0:00 time remaining. No matter what I do it will not let me continue playing the game. I have checked for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Disc cannot be read" CE-34878-0. Fix this, Sony will not help

This is an issue that needs to be fixed, or at the very least ADDRESSED AND ACKNOWLEDGED. I bought your Uncharted 4 PS4 Slim bundle, and the Uncharted 4 disc that came with it will not work. This is a year old problem, and neither you Naughty Dog or Sony have said a word about it or said that you are working to fix it. Do not respond with "call sony at..." because that doesn't help. They do not pick up their phones even during business hours, and the people who do get through are told to rebuild database and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lost Legacy not free for me...

Hi There,

I bought the Explorer pack for Uncharted 4. But I am not able to download Lost Legacy. My friend downloaded it only a few hours before me and yet he has it for free but I am being asked for £29.99. Is there anyway you could confirm and fix this for me please?

PSN: Concilestate

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Game won't load up

The game goes past naughty dog logo then black screens, application doesn't crash it just sits on the black screen. My friend and I both have the same issue

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CE-34878-0 error solely with Uncharted 4

Uncharted 4 is the only game that I have had this issue with. When I install the game and load it up, at the top of the main menu the screen is glitchy/fuzzy, and when I try and play the game it gets to 99% loaded and then gives me the error CE-34878-0.
    I have not had this issue with any other game, including The Last of Us.
    Has someone managed to find a solution to this yet?
    I have already contacted PlayStation support for help with this, but so far they have not given me any successful solution.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. uncharted four wont install

Disk
    Time since install - not installing
    System Free Space- 120gb
    PS4 normal not slim

I can't install what so every. Popped the disc in and installed the update and noticed that the game had not started to install but said it would load. So let it open the game and got to menu to have the mp and survival mode greyed out saying time to install 99hours... I thought it was weird so went to play story and presented with a black screen and a timer of 00:00 to start. Left for over an hour and nothing. Uninstalled, did…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. story mode/multiplayer won't update

The story mode and multiplayer will not update. I've tried doing the connection test and my wifi is fine. The timer is stuck at the max time i think. 99:99:99. It is stuck at 12:59 percent completed downloading and ive tried reinstalling the game, restarting my playstation and the disc is scratchless. Please help. i really want to play this game because i just got it back from getting fixed under warranty (by you sony dudes!) Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Version 1.23 version 1.25 version 4.71

VERSION 1.23 haven't been installed. Version 1.25 is in progress of downloading and version 1.23 haven't been installed. Also version 4.71 was successful installed. At the main menu after selecting game mode the loading is stopped and do not have the latest patch install appears.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uncharted 4 won't start! After installing patch 1.23, the screen just go black after the Naughty Dog Logo and it won't appear to the main me

Uncharted 4 won't start! After installing patch 1.23, the screen just go black after the Naughty Dog Logo and it won't appear to the main menu! Waited for 1/2 hr and the screen still remains black!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stuck on loading screen and can't access multiplayer

I was playing the game on the moderate difficulty and once I got to chapter 5 (I think it was 5, it's the chapter where Sam gets out of prison) the NPC you are with started glitching out, parts of his body disappeared etc...

So I decided to restart the checkpoint and suddenly I got stuck on the Loading Splash screen with a timer stuck at 0:00. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now the timer is at 3 hours and 56 minutes and counting UP... not down but UP.

If I go to the main screen I can't…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. nate's shirt

while walking through the city in Madagascar, Nate still has a lot of sweat and mud on his shirt can you guys should less of it, I really noticed it when watching a comparison of the demo and the game that came out, in the game we rarely see Nate's shirt clean, it would make more sense, thanks NDI, I love the new uncharted game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. sir francis drakes ring

in chapter 16 ,it would be cool showing nate looking down at his ring in in his hand, which had been in the previous uncharted games, then when nate and sam are reaching the end of the game have sam mention nathan's ring. Please, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Black Screen with Patch 1.20

PS4 500GB, BLuray-Version. After Patch 1.20 The Game starts, the Naughty Dogs lgo appears....then only black screen.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Black screen after logo screen

PS4 model: PS4 Pro
    Disk or digital download: Digital download
    Time since install: Several months
    System Free Space: 500+ GB

Yesterday when I played survival mode It froze suddenly. I pressed PS button and killed the game ,then restarted it. Since that the game doesn't start any longer. There is always a black screen after the two logos.

I've tried rebuilding database in safe mode, deleting and reinstalling the game. It doesn't work.

Please help!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. uncharted 4's main menu, and loading screen

it main menu it would be best to add in nate's heme, including the trademark at the bottom of the screen. while the game is loading you should still have the song play,intill reaching the last saved data, thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base