Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I was banned unjustly

Hello my id is: saian24 I was banned unjustly for 30 day for cheating ... I am shocked by my ban 30 day is very disappointed that you had banished me.

it is the first time of my life that I am ban in a video game.
    I never cheated in a video game is I hate this.
    I'm never enter in a glitch
    I never use the item as cronus anymore or titan.

I have 30 days of play soon, it's disappointing to be banned. I don't know if I will play this game again when I come back,…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ranked season 10

I'm sure there we aren't going back to TDM but at least if we are going to stick to King of The Hill there needs to be a purchasable cap. It's annoying losing games because a team saves all their purchaseables for the end just to spam them at victory hill. That truly ruins the game mode by in game paying to win. Also most of the community that plays ranked is asking for backwards Ranked hats, we've had 6 seasons of face wear it's the least you can do. If anything a lot of players have been trying to…

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I was banned

I get banned for 59 days :( I can’t believe this is happening to me cause I always be here to send video about cheaters. I never cheats I don’t even know how to do that. Im so sad :( There as so many cheaters still playing this game and this happened to me that I always played fair? Unbelievable :( Im shocked this is my first time that Im banned in a videogames so I can’t believe...I never enter in a glitch or used cronus max so I have no words...just please do something this is not fair. Please…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted 3 Multiplayer REMASTERED for PS4

What about you guys doing a UC3 MP remastered for PS4? Could be a paying DLC, but need to be EXACLY like UC3 on PS3, but with UC4 graphics :)
    What do you think about that? And on PS4, we can transfer our level and legancy we had on PS3 (not like The Last of Us).

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Counter Cronusmax users

Hi Naughty Dog :D

Cronusmax users have a huge advantage and ruin the multiplayer experience, can you do something about it ? :)

Thanks

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. KOTH Fucking 10 times play half way or ending screen turn blue and get penalty 10 times

Hey naughty dog, what is happening on the games? I had been penalty 10 FUCKING times due to the screen turn blue, all I did send the error report. But nothing is solve. Do you know 10 times how many points I deducted? Fucking lot you know. This is unfair. If this not happen I already got master. Fuck you understand. Fucking nothing is been done. Please return my ranked points.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fuck you Naughty dog for keep error penalty even I won RKOTH MATCH

Fuck you Naughty dog, this is the 6 times happen that the screen turn blue and error problem. After installation of new update, I almost Everyday get penalty. The previous I won the RKOTH which just happenand it show victory hill, suddenly the screen turn blue. What the fuck is this, I get deducted 40 point. I send the error report already, and ask Sony to look into this issue. It can’t be keep deduct the point like what you want. How the player will feel if keep happening again and again. This is really unfair. And please return my…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New taunt suggestion for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

Just a small suggestion, but I'd like to see the backpack kid dance added as a taunt for online, like Bungie did with Destiny 2.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VI0ZyLr0O0&feature=youtu.be

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Won RKOTH and suddenly black out

On 09 Nov 17, I won the RKOTH, and suddenly black out. I mean what the fuck is this, after the updated installed is it getting worse? I was penalty -36 points. I was on the way to qualifying platinum and I end up deducted points where I should gain point. I had report the error and send the video clip attached, I have prove. Please report my points. Please be fair. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ban Zunburned

user id Zunburned spent multiple games verbally attacking players based on race and gender identity. not fun hearing a white dude repeatedly call a kid the n word

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please read...

Hello, i m your fun and i love al your games from crash at the last of us, my favourite fps is uncharted, is the game that i played more in my life. I write to you becausd i m banned from multi player for no reason, maybe because people segnale me because i played only it and i Was a good player. Please Remove my ban i would to complete my skin (there are discount

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Naughty Dog 10th Anniversary scam

Has anyone else noticed since the 10th anniversary the 300 relic chest is even worse? Previously for every 3-4 chests purchased I would get 1 normal item and the rest would be colour variant character skins, since the 10th anniversary I get 1 normal item for every 9-10 chests, what's the point in reducing it to 150 relics if they're going to reduce the drop rate of the standard items. Even worse why do they ignore all the upvoted posts saying to put the colour variant skins in a separate chest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ranked Unlock Items

I HATE the fact that in the seasons going forward, no new ranked items will be unlocked for progression. I was very proud of myself for being able to get masters in every season, but now everyone will be able to get the same stuff again.

Can you guys please add more unlockable items

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Leveling up 90 0r 50 in survival

when the player reaches level 90 or 50 in survival the online become pointless to play, it would be nice to bring the legacy back, just like uncharted 3,
    i hope you also bring maps from uncharted 1,2,3 to 4
    we need more playable characters like Hector, karl shafer, etc
    this is just an idea" adding the creatures from uncharted 1 and the blue gaurdians to survival arena
    that would be amazing

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Evidence that survival stage 8 is possible on crushing with 3 stars.

I would like video evidence that stage 8 to 10 are even possible on crushing getting 3 stars on the current version of the game. Every video I have ever seen of something doing it is before they made the changes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. how can you replay the multiplayer tutorial ?

Leaving the tutorial, we can not go back (update 1.32)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More maps with variety in environments

Instead of adding tons of outfit sets and accessories.. I think that MP is severly lacking in a good variety of maps.
    Sure we have 14 maps - but a lot are too similar.. like the Island/New Devon/Sunken ruins style jungles.

Would love some more classic maps redone - Highrise, Sanctuary, Old Quarter from UC3 etc
    A UC3 map with sand could be a nice change of scenery.. and it would fit with the desert style skins. Seems odd they made the outfits and no maps to match them - which they eventually did for Prison for example.

Lost Legacy…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rafe outfits from chest bug.

Hi,

In three of Rafe's outfits (Savage starlight Rafe, Swimmer Rafe, and Warrior Rafe) it says that these oufits can be obtained from Vanity chests. I bought all the vanity chests but I cannot get these outfits. The description under these outfits is incorrect. Can you have a look at this?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MORE modes.......PLEASE

I like uncharted 3, it's because there are some different modes, it's like

Free for all
    Three team Deathmatch
    The lab

In past, we was look forward the new Lab.
    when the new lab showed up,
    All of fans (included me) is very exciting, must played it everyday.
    I hope Naught Dog could provide these mode for your die hard fans

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 96 97
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base