Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When trying to connect to the Uncharted 3 servers i get this message: “Error authentication failed”

Have been unable to connect to UC3 for over 24 hours. I am in the Uk, please help. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chapter 21 and 22 Glitch

Whenever i try to select and load chapter 21 or 22, i just start the game by falling through the map and dying instantly when i fall through the map, tried all the other chapters too see if it had this glitch, only chapter 21 and 22 have it. So is there a fix to this problem?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ranked KOTH 4vs5 Never Fair

Because only 7000 people are playing KOTH vs TDM’s 1,900,000 people its hard to get an even game. It’s discouraging enough to be forced to play KOTH only because you enjoy Ranked but to be punished and lose points when you basically get an automatic loss because of lack of teammates, It I s hard for anyone whos trying to get to Master which seems like almost an impossible task. Can you at least make it fair for the ones that are competitive enough to stay around in Ranked. You should know your game enough that people work very hard…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Glitch in chapter 12

I am unable to continue the game. Every time I try to step onto land I swim through the sand and under the land. Would appreciate this to be worked out or told how to solve this. I tried reloading and even replayed the game from the start and it still didn’t work. Really want to finish the story.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. combat and replayablitly in tolu 2

this isn't for uc4 its for last of us 2 the combat needs to be amazing and replayablity will just be awesome thanks love your work your awesome dude or gal who read this

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Decrease the difficulty of Uncharted 4 survival mode

I've been trying for so long and I can't see any hope in this mode. I have 78 platinums. Injustice Ultimate Edition, Furi, I've completed the first DLC of Dishonored, beat Akumu mode in The Evil Within, Survivor mode in The Last of Us, Authentic mode solo in Sniper Elite 3, and none of these things made me suffer like this.
    What makes it worse, it's to know that before patch 1.20, this mode was so much easier than now and many players have the 3 stars trophy without any complications. Why make this mode unhuman like this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ludonarrative dissonance trophy won't pop

Yes. Ludonarrative dissonance trophy won't pop up. I saved the game at 986 kills and tried thrice and nothing worked. Please fix it. Please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Book of the universe the last of us

Good afternoon. I passed your game The last of us, and I really liked it. I started looking for other material on the universe, and found only 4 comic books. Do not plan to publish a book on the universe in the future The last of us? It would be very interesting to read, and simply more material. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Uncharted 4 multiplayer

hi.i'm from iran.Anyone have problems to connect in multiplayer is giving me a message that i am disconnected from PlayStation network but i am not and my internet service is working fine

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DLC Weapone (DLC GamePlay Chest : 2500 R) Does not UnLock!

DLC Weapone (DLC GamePlay Chest : 2500 R) Does not UnLocked!

Hi i'm Kim From Korea.

I Don't Know What is Exatly Name of Weapone Between Arrowhead and Carrigan.

When I Check the Menu. After The Weapones Level5.
    (Not Checked As Soon As The Chest Open)

But It's Still Locked!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Uncharted 4 Ranked.

Naughty dog please fix ranked system this morning i reached qualifier of master second time, i got kicked from the first match because of white plug, i won the second but in third match a player left in the beginning, the qualifiers failed and i decided to continue trying but the next two ranked matches started with 4 players and i lost around 40 more points as team forfeit and i decided to do one last try but again the fifth player left and now i have only 26 points of diamond 1. if you cannot fix the quitters issue…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Missing Bridge Chapter 10

I drive the jeep in the beginning of Chapter 10 and reach the open area where the rickety bridge is supposed to be but it is not there!!
    I tried restarting the game and starting from the Chapter select option several times but nothing changes.
    This is a serious issue because I can not proceed in the game.

-I have a PS4 10xx series.
    -This was a digital download and installation.
    -Installed 03/28/2018
    -My system free space is around 108GB

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pop-up gun punch.

From previous title, melee = causes gun to pop out of enemies hand & into the players hands.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Game won’t let me continue

I am in chapter 10 i just started it and after i died the game went to the starting screen and it had a little bar saying 0:00 time remaining and won’t let me continue i tried closing the game and starting it and it still says the same thing i really want to continue the game and i need this fixed
    >Ps4

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Uncharted 4 Chest Glitch

I cannot open dlc premium vanity chest.

https://imgur.com/a/Lqq9N

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Permanent relics bonus from challenges lost

I have lost my permanent 40% relics bonus from challenges but I still have the VIP status,I don't understand what happened,can you fix this problem Naughty Dog?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "I Accidentally All The Guns" Trophy Unattainable

To the Naughty Dog QA Team,

This issue is NOT SOLVED.

As of this day, this trophy is still simply unattainable.
    After several attempts to get it, none of the approaches suggested by many players worked, so I decided to make non stop playthroughs from start to finish in order to prevent any problems inherent to save files.

I have completed the campaign like this on three different occasions, carefully following the exact guidelines pointed out by a Naughty Dog ADMIN on a related post. You can check the post here:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/14702997-i-accidentally-all-the-guns-trophy

Such a post has been flagged as SOLVED…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add patch Russian language in Russian Ps Store

Hello Naughty Dog Team!
    I bought Uncharted 4 from USA, but on the Disc does not Russian language, please, add Russian language the individual patch in Russian PS Store

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 154 155
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base