Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I am injustly banned for 30 days

Dear NaughtyDog,

i am injustly banned for 30 days. One of the enemie wrote me yesterday after a match. He said he want report me and want give evidence from my stream because of cheating in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. He also talked about my movement and my recoil of my weapons (Mettler/Aegis).

Since the release of Uncharted 4 I am playing with Mettler/Aegis and practice my gameplay and did it better with weapon expert and hardened.

Why I am accused of beeing a cheater ? Can you give me evidence of me cheating ?

I am streaming every weekend and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New update to Uncharted 4.

New update to U4. PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG! :]]

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NEW UPDATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need a new updates ,new clothes taunts , I mean is that how you treat your fans?? ,we supported you . Black ops 3 keeps updating with new weapons and customs . and just letting this game to die . thanks in advance!!!

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. prove to care your players

OK , fine, we give up on waiting some new update, you will never add nothing to the game.
    But at least you can change rank mode, be serious how much this would cost for you? how many people of your team need to do that?
    THIS IS COMPLETELY NONSENSE, you are telling us that you really DON'T CARE
    or we have to wait other 9 month/season hoping that you do something?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SURVIVAL ARENA LEADERBOARDS

Please ND add leaderboards in survival arena with the total arenas completed in team and alone. I've completed 1630 my goal is 2K on crushing I would know what is my place in leaderboard on crushing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Uncharted TV

Hello, i'm a player of uncharted 4. I have played uncharted 3, and i remember that Uncharted Tv showed different videos of the community. I loved watching that videos like montages from teams (Defy)... nowadays, uncharted 4 is focus on ranked mode (good players), so the other side (cliphunting) have lost importance. Right now, there is one uc4 team called "Team FuSe" . We cliphunt to do montages. We have some of uncharted 4 montages like "Intensity" , "Remember Me"... that if they were on Uncharted TV, maybe players would like to participate in the "cliphunting community". To conclude, my…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please end Ranked or else improve matchmaking

From 2 months i have noticed that ranked is almost dead and takes a century to find a single game......i would suggest that either end ranked system, this would be good as all good players will move to koth and we can find game with fairly good teams(eg 1 or 2 good players in each team)........an alternative is plz improve the matchmaking in the next update along withthe retard prizes lol.......PLEASE CHANGE THE RANKED KING OF THE HILL to any other mode e.g RANKED PLUNDER OR whatever........Please do take this into noticethat many people want this and are angry that…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Uncharted 4 digital version on ps4 stall on chapter 4: A normal life on ps1 game scene.

Good day, I bought and downloaded uncharted 4 digital version on my ps4. It keeps stalling on chapter 4: A normal life during the scene I am suppose to play a ps1 game....It stall exactly on in-game tv. I start the game all over again and again and it still stall when I get to that same spot. Pls help me out

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WE DON'T WANT LAGSWITCHERS IN THE GAME !!!

https://youtu.be/VEQCWhIaWsk
    The game is dying and the main reason is lagswitch. Hopefully ND ban this lagswitcher!

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. WaitTime Rid

Wait time is FUCKING ridiculous on RKOH. Fuck...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unlocking Everything is impossible(daily challenge)

I just calculated amount of time that it would take to unlock everything in game......i have unlocked evrything for mystical, heavy weopon, all weopon modes and weopons, all sidekicks and their modes, all vanity chest items, all boosters and about 20-30% items from characters. What the problem is.....i t would still take 4-5 years to unlock everything despite having vip relics. This is totally frustrating and impossible to achieve. Only one daily challenge resets everyday instead of three because of which grind is not possible. Game is already about to die unless u guys do something in patch so 4-5…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uncharted 3 multiplayer

Hi. Im Adi0070. I have problem with Uncharted 3 Multiplayer. I cant connect. I have error about inicializing sesion. Is this end of Uncharted 3 Multiplayer?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Uncharted 4 Ranked is need fix left time

ND fix that in this season in ranked it is not possible to know when the season 19 will end. Also toward the end of the previous season 18 was no longer possible to know left time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BAN THESE PEOPLE PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG.RANKED KOTH LAG BOOTERS.

I have Witnessed these indiviuals do this. X12 is the head of all this and he has a particular program and he states that he can Boot from 1 person to everyone on the opposing teAm . Lamar and Ophlah got their Masters this way as well as X12" I will see if I can find Chats but this is a witness to what I am stating because I know these people. Lastly X12 apparently in that PROGRAM he has ...it allows him to look at EVERYONES IP IN THE LOBBY THIS IS WHAT HE STATED. So naughty dog have…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I died 6K times on a match! Hack!

I have dided once and counted 6026 DEATHS! MY KD DROPPED! ALL STATS RUINED PLEASE HELP I HAVE PICTURE TO PROOF!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 159 160
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base