Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. cheater

How to report people who use rapid fire controller pls replay.Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot join most parties

Dear ND,
    I am unable to join most parties and most people are unable to join me. I have also confirmed from the people I am joining or the ones joining me the nat type and it is the same as mine (NAT type 2).

There are some people I can play with in parties occasionally. Sometimes I
    get kicked out (without anyone actually kicking me out) after joining them in around 2-3 minutes.

Would really appreciate it if you could look into this matter.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ban to my account without reasons. MI ID SonProphet

Hi Naughty Dog i have a question, and important question... i really want to know why you guys take that decision to ban me for 90 days without a serious explanation and the respective evidence of my supposed ´ ´violation´´ to your community guidelines and/or terms of service by cheating . for me it is a disrespect to the user, your player , your fan , and client. ban me like this without serious reasons is really bad and i want an answer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

HI UAE users let me know which Domain you are using DU or Etisalat
    (White plug after playstation 4.50 update)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted 4

NO funciona el juego lo tengo en fomato fisico y no hay manera de hacerlo andar con o sin actualizacion la verdad una desepcion ayudaaa
    No Carga tampoco multijugador no funciona en modo historia no funciona omitiendo la actualizacion
    no funciona aun actualizandolo

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Uncharted 4

NO funciona el juego lo tengo en fomato fisico y no hay manera de hacerlo andar con o sin actualizacion la verdad una desepcion ayudaaa

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gameplay Improvement suggestions!!!

Hi dear Naughty Dog team!

Please read my suggestions/feedback points on potential improvements of U4 or future Uncharted MP gameplay.

1. Frag grenades, mines, smoke bombs should be possible to throw out or trigger even if you are down. Take example of Gears of War 3.
    2. Frag grenades, mines, smoke bombs takes almost 1 second from button press till it gets thrown out from hand. That should be faster (imegiate). Often in combat i press R1 button and nothing happens. Same with Mystical's. 1 second till it is possible to throw them out, thats too long folks. It is…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New color selections.

Please add color options for black/red, black/pink, and black/blue. And can you also add the ability to change the color of the vanity items. We can make our clothes look nice with no accessories that match. How do the fans ask for colors but you get to pick what colors we should have? Brown and green? who even asked for that mixture and why must they speak for us all?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There should be a small penalty for leaving games.

Hi. I play UC4MP a LOT, and generally it is a fun experience, but often times people leave and the match gets boring for both sides. For the winning team it's just hunting defenceless players and for the loosing side it's just dying for 10 minutes straight, and the match usually ends by time rather than by score. If there was a small penalty for quitting, maybe it would deincentivise players from rage quitting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Return my rank team deathmatch point

On 20 May, I get penalty again. I don't even enter the game and suddenly blackout. After awhile I was penalty deducted 36 point on rank team deathmatch. What the fuck are you doing. I already lose 4 to 5 matches and demoted. Now deducted 36 points. Fuck You. Please return me my points. You Motherfucker naughty dog. Fucking piss off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My problem is I'm not getting any new challenges after I did the Para.45 and Staff of Ayar Manco challenges, I now only get one challenge

My problem is I'm not getting any new challenges after I did the Para.45 and Staff of Ayar Manco challenges, I now only get one challenge a day, so I wish to know that if this issue is known and is being resolved, or if there is already a fix for this

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. disconnect for no reason

way too often/.I had stopped playing ranked for a while due to the connection issues but it seemed stable I played yesterday and played 3 games of RTDM just as the third was ending bang black screen and it sat there for 10 minutes My connection at the time was 86 down 8.7 up I went to play today and was penalized 40 points in gold thats bull crap.Today i just decide to play TDM and bang just after starting a in progress match bang disconnected from playstation network.Have been seeing a lot of slow loading and black screens but…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. King of the hill spawn bug

Disk
    Installed 5/10/16
    494 Gbs
    PS4 Pro
    Wireless
    Nat Type 2
    39.4 Down
    3.9 Up

Sometimes when you respawn after the hill has been destroyed, neutralized and etc, you respawn twice, not a big deal, but something I thought was worth pointing out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?google_comment_id=z12cerf4rxy3gfed023kf3sh4ljwfd1z204&v=ctPqbUJSppo&google_view_type=

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about some praise

Hi naughty dog and gamers alike. I only ever seem to read messages of complaint or how things are not good enough and while I understand the need for it to make things better how about giving naughty dog the credit they deserve. I have completely fallen in love with the uncharted series and have been my escape for around a decade. The graphics, story lines, characters, exotic locations have all been impeccable that have drawn every emotion possible from me. I even wept a little at the end of uncharted 4 with all the nostalgia it was drenched with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remaster MP Trophys from U3

"Remaster" the MP Trophys from U3 DLC Trophy Packs. So that we have something to play or grind for. No its just boring because you cant really achieve or unlock something. Many thanks in advance if you reed this ND.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Speed run trophy not showing

I finished the game in 5 hrs 58 mins and 16 secs but the trophy didnt show. I hope to have this issue solved. I an commited on getting the plat for this winderful game, more power to you ndc!

Ps i played in NEW GAME Explorer mode

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I accidentally all the guns trophy STILL doesnt pop

I have now gone through multiple times using the same save and different saves on chapter 4 (toy gun), chapter 8+9 for propane tanks and turret, chapter 20 for powder keg and heavy machine gun and 22 for the sword and this trophy refuses to pop. I've done them all through chapter select and not encounter select as the admin 'solved' thing say. It doesn't work. I've used all the guns from the bonus menu to get at least one kill with each as well as dynamite and grenades. I've read the solved forum page and it does not pop,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be awesome to mix and match colours on our skins.

For example: Use Panda Tuxedo Drake's Jacket and Regular (No color) Tuxedo Drake's Trousers. Or Panda Talbot's Vest + Panda Talbot's Tie + Tundra Talbot Jacket and Trousers for a Full-White Suit.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ranked idea

This is not a demand, but an idea.

People who play ranked solo, they should only find other solo players.
    People who play in a party can only find other parties.

Like in the last of us multiplayer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. RTDM Qualifier Scoring Issue

I was playing Ranked Team Deathmatch in Uncharted 4 last night and encountered a bug. In fact, I should be at the Master Rank right now but instead am still in qualifiers. I've emailed ndi-dog@naughtydog.com and included a couple of screenshots as evidence (which bear time stamps from the Capture Gallery). My PSN handle is misterknowital.

The first screenshot shows my first round of qualifiers for the Master rank. I botched it. By the fourth match, I had only accumulated 10 points. After my fourth match, the game prompted me with a message indicating that I had failed this round…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 127 128
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base