Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uncharted 4 invincibility

I have found some lag switchers but this one takes the cake, Invincibility hack for the latest MP rank mode patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcwp_xaepY

PSN ZsQ-Sensei

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Never got my master cow boy hat

I made it to master rank on season 6, I got my ski mask but not my master cowboy hat which I found a little bit unfair as it took a lot of hrs gaming to achieve it.
    Kind regards, Gary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Network Issue

Unable to Join friends or when playing solo.. most of the players don't have network bars and it makes the game laggy for me. Tried resetting my router and my playstation, it did not help. Attaching a link below of what i'm trying to say. http://imgur.com/ylQx7fs

Disk Game
    System Free Space: 500GB

Connection Method: Wi-Fi
    NAT Type 2
    Download Speed : 7.5Mbps
    Upload Speed : 5Mbps

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ranked match/ Bug/ black screen/ back to menu and abandonment penalty points

Hello ND !

I would like you to watch the video : https://youtu.be/JnFZuyGrQ54 / Yesterday I do a game in ranked match with two friends And during the party I had a black screen For 15 seconds the first time at the beginning of the video And at the end of the video : Black screen, back to menu And -36 abandonment penalty points, While I'm not abandoned ....
    And it is not a problem of conexion Because I had a good connection And I had no white plug on my screen during my game.
    I would like to recover…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New patch issue

Please remove the slow movement while hip firing it's the biggest bullshit I have ever seen. Now it's boring to play and hunters catch you all the time cause you go in turtle mode when you shoot them. It doesnt make any sense to go as slow as aiming while blindfiring. And the rope is also broken because a lot of times I press square to crush someone but my character just lets go like an idiot as if I pressed circle

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New season rewards = ugly -> Developers put in no effort at all

How did you come up with such a great idea ND?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Idea: Make a bow and arrow weapon

It would be amazing to have a bow and arrow weapon to use in Uncharted 4 online. I know Naughty Dog could pull off this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Racist hate speech and discrimination against black players the whole time playing U4 MP

PSN ID User: supah-jerK

The first time I plug in my mic to communicate with my team and call out enemies and coordinate KOTH objectives, I was immediately faced with tw users going back and forth with each other ON THE SAME TEAM calling each other names and this user repeatedly kept telling the black person very lude hate speech racial slurs and using the N-word repeatedly every two seconds while telling him to go pick cotton and make him a shirt and other bad things. The other user did not mute him, in fact this kept going back and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ranked KOTH issues

Right now you want your opponent team to forfeit, or prolong the game long enough and farm kills to gain points to gain master points. The system, just like last seasons forfeit system, is broken and should be fixed asap. Possible solutions include going back to a winning/losing grinding team system, or simply rebalancing it so it makes more sense.

The rank system claims that when your opponent forfeits, you automatically get an S rank, which is not true. I only got 10 points for an early forfeit win. The site claims you should get an S rating which is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Buying ND games USED until ND re-evaluates their pay2win mentality

Despite the numerous complaints and the thread with the highest amount of votes being about the ridiculous 3-star Crushing times after all the nerfs (see below), Naughty Dogg simply ignores the pleads and instead are putting all their efforts in "persuading" you to use real money to attain victory.

One of the most recent examples involves the cost of Mystiques: they tout a new booster that makes Mystiques cheaper, whilst glossing over the fact they have increased the prices for the Mystiques in the previous "patches".

Since Naughty Dogg is only interested in money, I decided that from this point…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CE-34878-0 error solely with Uncharted 4

Uncharted 4 is the only game that I have had this issue with. When I install the game and load it up, at the top of the main menu the screen is glitchy/fuzzy, and when I try and play the game it gets to 99% loaded and then gives me the error CE-34878-0.
    I have not had this issue with any other game, including The Last of Us.
    Has someone managed to find a solution to this yet?
    I have already contacted PlayStation support for help with this, but so far they have not given me any successful solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Toggle swearing

I enjoy playing the Uncharted series with my daughters 9 and 11. We've played the whole series, all the games. All three of us have to wince our way through all the bad language, that is really not necessary to communicate realism. I get the appeal of having realistic adult language from a creativity standpoint. But being able to toggle it off would be REALLY REALLY appreciated. I'm a adult and even if I was not playing with my daughters I would turn off the profanity if I could. I'm not into swearing and don't enjoy listening to it, if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Missing taunt from seasen 1

Hi i' m missing "the ranked dab" taunt from seasen 1 !
    Psn: mantios72

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Blue exclamation mark beside my version title

Slim
    Digital download
    18, 19 minutes ago
    307.2 gb

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Back-to-basics mode?

Why dont you do the same with the leaderboard?
    . Make like it should be i mean fuck that avg BS. Player with most kills real kills not avg is No1. KDR!!! Kill-Death ratio. Yes ND simple as that. How can i have high score /min because enemys usually hide behind some shit and i cant find them.
    I had 30 kills and 6 Death my score/min went from 146 to 144?? Is that ok for you or you just dont give a fuck. Btw rank king of the hill is the biggest fail in your game till now. And…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TREASURES BUG

There's a Bug for collectibles. I have collected all 109 treasures, in fact in the option "treasures" i have all of them. But in the statistics is signed only 108/109 so i can't earn the ps4 trophy. Pls can you fix this bug? I played for 6 hours to do it. I have Uncharted 4 Disk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. change colors items

Why do not you make a system to change the colors of items? (Hats and face accessories) Red, blue, green etc ... As you had done for the characters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Golden Trucker

hello ND,

I think I had a bug during season 1 of uncharted 4, Because I have just realized that provocation (The Ranked Dab) My unlocked, And to obtain it it was necessary to be rank minimum gold during the season 1, Of the blow I should have had the cap (Golden Trucker) But it and blocked for me, naughty dog you can help me ?

ID: Xx--N-GIN--xX

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5th Season rewards

I got master rank in 6th season but got demoted right before the end of it. I got the master rank mask but didn't get the cowboy hat. This is unfair!
    II live in Brazil and my PSN ID is Paula-Swan just in case.

http://imgur.com/9JhVlTU
    http://imgur.com/NNbU5qs

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 131 132
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base