Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Some ideas to save this multiplayer

Guys I love U4 multiplayer and I don't wanna see his death. Everyone is leaving the game. I think that you should:
    - make a random ranked: in every match you can find a different modality (Koth, Tdm, Plunder, etc) and not only the same one (Kot) for 30 days;
    - make a new point system: I'm first in this moment, but farm to make points is very boring;
    - develop 2 new maps from The Lost Legacy;
    - make master achievement more "difficult", to make the esperience longer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. uncharted 4 I accidentally all the guns trophy not unlocking for v1.32

I understand this matter was listed as "solved" in a previous post, but I have reason to believe this trophy is still bugged after removing the feature of accomplishing it through encounter select. I have removed all saved files for this game and played through an entire new game without bonus weapons. I had also composed a list of the weapons required for this trophy including environmental or special encounter weapons such as the turret and propane tank. As I played the game, I marked off each weapon to ensure myself that I used it. I did this throughout the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. phoenixhoon

Every time I play a game, I sometimes stop and come out without a reason.
    That's double the score, and I'm mortified by scoring a double score.
    And whether you're dealing with the same thing or going out on purpose, it can be a real disadvantage to one of you to play five to five. The remaining people will suffer. Depending on the number of remaining players, I think I'll have to get some extra coins or give them some favors.
    People will stay away from this game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ranked Points problem

Why are we only getting C rank when enemy team’s forfeit early in the match? This is totally unfair especially if we are in qualifiers. You blow teams away early and all you get is C when they forfeit? It should’ve been an S rank. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Game Speed / Sprinting

Thank you guys for this great game and I'm very excited for TLOU Part 2. However compared to Uncharted 3 multiplayer, I can't help but feel this game lacks the speed and quickness of UC3. There's not even a sprint option. I feel that this would change the game a lot making it more fast paced and more like what uncharted should be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. trofej za zdrcující obtiznost necinkla

Mam celou hru hotovou na ZDRCUJÍCÍ obtiznost a trofej nikde. Opravit!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No es justo

Estoy harto ya son dos años de la misma mierda, en rango cuando abandonan la partida o se quedan dormidos o simplemente tienen que dejar el juego 5 vs 4? Es frustrante por favor haz algo al respecto ya estoy cansado de tu mierda naughty dog.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. new update?

will there be a new update for uncharted 4 multiplayer?

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. GW__Zero is a lagger

Please look into this player. Dude just got 36 headshots in a row in a masters ranked match. And I'm talking headshots with every weapon he used. M4, both snipers, pistol etc. Ban him please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I was banned unjustly

im banned for 60 days, i want to play because i did do nothing wrong, I want to play and I want to know why my ban, it's the second time I'm banned, the first time I accepted because I bugged the map but now I did not do anything wrong , my email os diogodbtc@gmail.com , naughty dog please contact me or disban

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I was banned unjustly for the second time

im banned for 60 days, i want to play because i did do nothing wrong, I want to play and I want to know why my ban, it's the second time I'm banned, the first time I accepted because I bugged the map but now I did not do anything wrong, my ID is Diogo_SPFC from brazil, i play this game since the 1st day and I just enter on a gltvh one time on the map, but now i was 60 days banned and I dont know why

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Slow Matchmaking

The matchmaking in ranked KOH is super super slow.
    I really need a solution because i never played a rank season completely because of the matchmaking.
    I would be pleased if you contact me or if you solve the problem.
    ID: twdfans2

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Slow Matchmaking

The matchmaking in ranked KOH is super super slow.
    I really need a solution because i never played a rank season completely because of the matchmaking.
    I would be pleased if you contact me or if you solve the problem.
    ID: twdfans2

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ranked Unlock Items

I HATE the fact that in the seasons going forward, no new ranked items will be unlocked for progression. I was very proud of myself for being able to get masters in every season, but now everyone will be able to get the same stuff again.

Can you guys please add more unlockable items

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Banned for doing nothing wrong

I've just been banned from Uncharted 4 multiplayers for 59 days for supposedly violating community guidelines.

This is Bullshit, I've played the game for over a year now and had no problems but out of the blue i get banned and it doesn't even say what i did to get banned.

i really hope someone from naughty dog reads this and removes this ban for me and many more players that this has happened to. As this is very insulting and unfair to people who still play the game and don't CHEAT!!!!

PSN:iiEthan_v07

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Nadine's muffled voice bug glitch

I got Nadine's muffled voice when she wears Square Aviators Glasses. No Mask equipped. I've noticed this only with Nadine. Please fix it! I hate muffled voices because they are louder than the normal voices.
    My game is Digital Deluxe Pre-order Edition.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Uncharted The Nathan drake collection

I have a digital uncharted collection for ps4 and the starts but when I select uncharted 2 or 3 the screen goes black it doesn't start when I play uncharted 1 it starts and I am playing.my game download was of 42gb and when 3gb was downloaded I was able to play uncharted 1 and the others showed downloading please help me with this I can play uncharted 1 I am on chapter 9 and it's working perfectlym

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Aim assist

Aim assist is not working at all its been like this since the last patch, I have it on 10 though. Pls can u find a solution for me tnx.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please read...

Hello, i m your fun and i love al your games from crash at the last of us, my favourite fps is uncharted, is the game that i played more in my life. I write to you becausd i m banned from multi player for no reason, maybe because people segnale me because i played only it and i Was a good player. Please Remove my ban i would to complete my skin (there are discount

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ND involvement in community's

Hey ND, first of all thank you for making such an amazing u4 multiplayer. I'm part of a really strong ps4 community which I am a moderator on community name:(UNCHARTED4 .) owned by jasmine1984. There are really good ideas on this community which is 7thousand strong and growing fast. I'm sure it wouldn't take a lot for you guys to look. I don't think you guys read this but it would be nice to see massive xp ranks again like uncharted2 and negitive booster to interest pro players and give new players a chance. Please thou don't abandon the mp…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 150 151
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base