Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I bought 300 uncharted 4 points but still 0 in the account how can i refund or add the points please

I have bought 300 points for uncharted 4 from ps playstation store and when i go to the multiplayer there are 0 points and there is message ( there is no contenet it might not be for sale yet,or might no longer be for sale )

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can not play with frinds

I liv in denmark and I have tanke My ps4 with me on a hollyday i sweden so i can play with frinds but we can not join a gruppe.
    IT find with a play with Random player.

Play on disk
    50 GB +
    Wi-Fi 100%
    Nat type 3
    Download 16.7mbps
    Upload 20.2mbps

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Trails wont continue

Once i start the revive trial it says hold the touch pad the hold l1 to see description but when i hold down l1 nothing happens. the game wont let me push any other buttons and i know it works because i've played other games.... fix fast im pissed

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "El dorado on ko" in survival

I have had it with this bad design. When the round makes all enemys drop el dorado specters its unfair and makes me want a refund. If they didnt go through walls, out run you, and can hit you wile rolling. Then id be ok. BUT NO. Clearly you dont test your game since you spam me with them and the Juggernauts get rhem too???? What drugs where you people on when you set up these machanics???? Fix your messed up survival or give me my money back. And for the love of god add ranked TDM already

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give us a f**king update already!

Why the hell haven’t you guys given us an update in anything beside the lost legacy? Did you just drop your best you’ve ever made just because the last of us is coming out? You have a responsibility to the U4 community. Give us a f**king update already. F**k.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Permitir que efectivamente se pueda jugar al modo supervivencia con los amigos, sin plus

En el modo supervivencia aparece una opción "(solo para amigos"; esta opción no permite jugar con amigos.
    Se debería de permitir el juego cooperativos entre amigos sin plus, porque así lo dice la opción

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted The Nathan drake collection won't load

I have uncharted collection for ps4. However, when even I try and play uncharted 2 or 3 the game crashes. Uncharted 1 starts without any problems. Was hoping for some help on this problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i cant connect any of the multiplayer modes unless is teamdeathmatch

Hey Naughty Dog i'm having serious problems trying to connect any of the multiplayer modes besides Team Deathmatch... its bizarre, cause teamdeathmatch takes less than 10seconds to conect, when i try commando/boutyhunter/kingofthehill it looks thats no one's playing... so im asking, why is this happening??

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Didn’t receive level rewards in mul

I’ve maxed out the Vanity boxes in the store. Since then I haven’t received my level up rewards that pop up when you achieve a new level. Didn’t get my level 80 Dijin mask.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please Spare the time to Read ND (Naughty Dog)

Since the update where ranked chnaged to RKOTH (Ranked king of the hill) And has been the gamemode for 2 years now. I would like you to take the time and effort to show you honestly still care about the community. and changing just 1 thing could help bring the community back. All I ask for and many other players is to change the ranked gamemode to something else. like plunder, command, bounty hunter, just to make it more enjoyble for new players to experience the ranking system and not always know that the gamemode will always be king of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Almost Done-Help

In Chapter 18 when you push the box off the ledge and it floats in the water. You have the to pull it with your rope to use it as a boast, but the box keeps getting stuck and won’t move with or without the the rope? It’s a PS4 with the disk

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cairn 15/16 I followed a walkthrough vid and all are destroyed any idea?

All the cairns are destroyed but I only have 15/16 registered. I have followed all vid turtorials and they are all gone but not popping up. Any ideas?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11 Fix this bug you greedy people ! are you just to take money or provide fixes as well

Stuck with 00:00 on chapter 11 , have 64 Gh of game installed , Have good working connection , Disk is not at all damaged and I am done seeing this 00:00 every time I die ! people have been reporting this bug since 2016 and yet in 2018 you have no fix ! This was really not expected

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. very many lags, you have to work on this uncharted 4 unique game, well, all the flags are messed up, there are many delayed switches that pl

very many lags, you have to work on this uncharted 4 unique game, well, all the flags are messed up, there are many delayed switches that play not honestly, you need to help play against them! Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am injustly banned for 30 days

Dear NaughtyDog,

i am injustly banned for 30 days. One of the enemie wrote me yesterday after a match. He said he want report me and want give evidence from my stream because of cheating in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. He also talked about my movement and my recoil of my weapons (Mettler/Aegis).

Since the release of Uncharted 4 I am playing with Mettler/Aegis and practice my gameplay and did it better with weapon expert and hardened.

Why I am accused of beeing a cheater ? Can you give me evidence of me cheating ?

I am streaming every weekend and…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Uncharted 4 digital version on ps4 stall on chapter 4: A normal life on ps1 game scene.

Good day, I bought and downloaded uncharted 4 digital version on my ps4. It keeps stalling on chapter 4: A normal life during the scene I am suppose to play a ps1 game....It stall exactly on in-game tv. I start the game all over again and again and it still stall when I get to that same spot. Pls help me out

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 159 160
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base