Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can’t get past the moutain

So I’m on the church graveyard mission and it’s at the start where I have to slide down the loose gravel and for some reason NATHAN can’t latch onto the side and climb up. So I would only be allowed to slide down and once I fell down I would clip throught the earth and die

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix hit counts please

Can you all please fix the issue when someone is shooting at you and when you either get in cover or behind a wall, it seems a invisible bullet hits you and half the time, you die. I love this game and I’m starting to see more and more lagswitchers in the game as well. Please patch!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No vanity chest after trials

We need a response to "no vanity chests after completing trials". This has been posted tons of times and you guys are just ignoring us.

THERE IS A GLITCH WHERE WE'RE NOT GETTING OUR VANITY CHESTS AFTER COMPLETING TRIALS ON CRUSHING DIFFICULTLY. ARE THESE LETTERS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING US. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO ABILITY TO FIX IT JUST SAY SO BUT DON'T IGNORE US AS IF WE'RE NOT CUSTOMERS WHO PAID REAL MONEY FOR THIS PRODUCT.

ALL OF OUR MONEY WAS THERE WHEN WE PAID FOR THE GAME. NOT A DOLLAR SHORT.....…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Controle Turbo

BANIR OS JOGADORES QUE USAM CONTROLE TURBO. O JOGO ESTA INFESTADO COM ESSES PLAYERS. NINGUÉM AGUENTA MAIS, NAUGHTY DOG FAÇA ALGO A RESPEITO E MOSTRE AO PUBLICO QUE SE IMPORTA ! OU VAI FICAR EM SILÊNCIO E FINGIR QUE NADA ESTA ACONTECENDO ?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uncharted TV

Hello, i'm a player of uncharted 4. I have played uncharted 3, and i remember that Uncharted Tv showed different videos of the community. I loved watching that videos like montages from teams (Defy)... nowadays, uncharted 4 is focus on ranked mode (good players), so the other side (cliphunting) have lost importance. Right now, there is one uc4 team called "Team FuSe" . We cliphunt to do montages. We have some of uncharted 4 montages like "Intensity" , "Remember Me"... that if they were on Uncharted TV, maybe players would like to participate in the "cliphunting community". To conclude, my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Chapter 16 bug

I am currently playing Uncharted 4 and I am on chapter 16, however I can't advance due to some events not triggering. I have searched the website and other sites to no avail. The closest thing i found was a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s8JvAazvpc that encounters the same problem.

I have restarted from a checkpoint. Exited to main menu and then chapter select to chapter 16. I have closed the game and restarted it to the save. I also have started from the chapter prior. Nothing has worked.

Sam is currently just stuck on the wall and not climbing where he needs…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mais atenção ao uncharted 4

por favor, mais atenção aos seus clientes e usuários, pois o uncharted 4 tá uma merda pra encontrar partida. Dão um pouco mais de atenção ao servidor dessa merda porque nois brasileiros não aguenta mais eaperar horas para encontrar partida no classificação. Por favor em nome de todos os milhões de brasileiros que jogam esse jogo dão uma atenção pra esse detalhe. Desde já agradeço.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. White unplugged cable

I have same issue but with Uncharted 3 on ps3, i have a wireless connection and every time i test my connection on my ps3 the signal strength is always at 100%, wich doesnt make any sense,cause im continously experiencing the unplugged symbol while playing an online match, it also happened with Uncharted 2 and The Last Of Us

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. LATENCY ISSUE WHILE MBPS IS HIGH ??

I had no issues few hours back. But now the white plug has returned.. I have an 8mbps connection wired to my ps4 and this has been making me go mad as I have been troubleshooting since an hour! Why is this happening after all these years naughty dog? FIX THIS PLEASE.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change Rank Mode

Hello NaughtyDog, I know that at the moment they are focused on the new work (TLOU2), but I would like to say that in Brazil there are many active players of this incredible multiplayer (I particularly play daily).
    We would not like to see the abandoned Uncharted as it is now, so since it's almost impossible for you to bring us any new maps, weapons and skins, maybe you could change the rank from king of the hill to classic mode or team deathmatch like it was before.
    If they can do something for us would be a great thing,…

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WE DON'T WANT LAGSWITCHERS IN THE GAME !!!

https://youtu.be/VEQCWhIaWsk
    The game is dying and the main reason is lagswitch. Hopefully ND ban this lagswitcher!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My ranked problem

hi naughty dog i email you a couple of times and that's last time am emailing you according to my rank problem. i reached master at season 15 and you didn't give me my rewards. id; abood_z_m

i wish you receive my email Thx

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. uncharted ranked issue and more

hi naughtydog,

can you please check ranked rewards problems and give my rewards please

my id; abood_z_m

can you also please give us more updates cause uncharted is beinga dead game, we want new mode like free for all more skins and new other thing

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. no ranked reward

I have got no rank reward. Finished in master. Please help

id is abood_z_m

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No Ranked reward

I reached master and it still says you didnt reach master at season 15

Id: abood_z_m

Please cheack my acc

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. no ranked reward season 15

i did not get my ranked rewards season 15

id abood_z_m

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BAN THESE PEOPLE PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG.RANKED KOTH LAG BOOTERS.

I have Witnessed these indiviuals do this. X12 is the head of all this and he has a particular program and he states that he can Boot from 1 person to everyone on the opposing teAm . Lamar and Ophlah got their Masters this way as well as X12" I will see if I can find Chats but this is a witness to what I am stating because I know these people. Lastly X12 apparently in that PROGRAM he has ...it allows him to look at EVERYONES IP IN THE LOBBY THIS IS WHAT HE STATED. So naughty dog have…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 156 157
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base