Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Multiplayer Store

Why is there a multiplayer store and a survival store if I keep getting survival items from the multiplayer store?!?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiplayer Store

Why is there a multiplayer store and a survival store if I keep getting survival items from the multiplayer store?!?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQwku0MvNQ&t=210s

the cheater is off map at 3:08 I am looking for him outside the map. Once my teammate drops a staff look at he map and you'll see that he is off the map sniping us. 4:42 he drops me and 4:44 his name flashes at the bottom of the screen and the camera pans and highlights where is located. His name is beingthapain16

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Repair Detail

When a multiplayer game is over, the scoring table on the right side causes a drop in frames. It would be a very important detail to be repaired.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PS4 Noise

My PS4 slim does this high noise on the menus of uncharted 4 and i wanted to now if it's normal. Does
    This happen to anyone else?

https://youtu.be/3_YjBlluFY4

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Look at ranked top 7.

Hey ND. Take a look at top 7. Fex. The player Iseto. How can a player have that rank if the average win is only 366? And all the "style" gamers...they have the exsact same score without having played for a long time. What is wrong with your ranking system

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Some player exploiting a bug in remnant map and i have a video showing this but i don't know how to submit it

Some player exploiting a bug in remnant map and i have a video showing this but i don't know how to submit it

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Easier way to submit cheaters

Seriously, all the hoops you have to jump through to submit, and some of those hoops aren't even working... like the new "Suspected Cheating Form" BS. Where's that damn form?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Una porquería REY DE LA COLINA.

El nivel de frustración esta al limite con sus estupidos errores, cuando regenerase apareces muy lejos otra veces aparecen cerca, eso frustra y mucho debería aparecer iguales todos. Ya no soporto esas estupideces y me reservo comprar el nuevo dlc por culpa de esos errores. APESTAN NAUGHTYDOG.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. M9

The M9 was a popular choice of wepon in uncharted 3. would you ever consider bringing back the M9 for uncharted 4 multiplayer? Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I beat the game and it wont show the bonus menu for me to use.

I beat the campaighn and it wont give me the option to use the bonus menue. What should i do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Uncharted 4 Problems

Dear Sir/Madam

I have recently purchased your video game Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and I am extremely disappointed by the bug or glitch in the game which and prevented me from playing

When I first started playing the game it was fantastic. I loved the graphics and the whole story, but that enjoyment came to an end when I died in level 8 of the game, I was brought to the loading screen and was told I had 0:00 time remaining. No matter what I do it will not let me continue playing the game. I have checked for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Survival Crushing

Rework bosses! Especially on 8\10 stages! I seen a lot of times how people try to kill boss one and a half to two hours and then gave up. You think this is normal ? How people supose to get 3 stars if they can't even complete the stage ?This is basically 16+ game for teens with a lot of kids playing. You should have considered this when you made it so difficult!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SPLIT SCREEN

ADD THE DIVIDED SCREEN, TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS THAT DO NOT HAVE PS4, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PLAY WITH THE TWO DISPLAY CONTROLS DIVIDED ON A TELEVISION - FOR EXAMPLE THE COD CALL OF DUTY, ALLOWS TO PLAY VARIOUS PEOPLE ON A SINGLE SCREEN, THINK ABOUT IT UNCHARTED 3, IT COULD ALSO BE USED AND WE WANT IT IN THIS UNCHARTED 4.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. IDEAS (COUNTRY CAPS)

ADD ALL THE CAPS OF LATIN AMERICA, WE WANT FROM COLOMBIA, ARGENTINA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ETC

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. IDEAS

Level 90 and then it should go back to the level system of uncharted 3 for legacies, or put levels up to 290, it is not fun the game when you reach level 90 and you are master of rank, the idea is every day to follow Advancing more, with new game modes for example (free for all), should think about recovering things from uncharted 3, DO SOMETHING WITH THE LEVEL, ADD THE FREE FOR ALL, GIVE BEST REWARDS FOR THE RANGE MODE , DO NOT SCRATCH THE COMMUNITY ADD BETTER SKINS, THINK THIS IS THE BEST GAME THE MOST…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. LEVEL 90

nivel 90 y luego que pasa, deberian volver al sitema de niveles de uncharted 3 por legados, o poner niveles hasta el 290, no tiene gracia el juego cuando llegas a nivel 90 y eres maestro de rango , la idea es todos los dias querer seguir avanzando mas, con nuevos modos de juego por ejemplo (free for all), deberian pensar en recuperar cosas del uncharted 3, HAGAN ALGO CON EL NIVEL, AGREGUEN EL MODO DE JUEGO (FREE FOR ALL), DEN MEJORES RECOMPENSAS PARA EL MODE DE RANGO, NO ABUURRAN A LA COMUNIDAD AGREGUEN MEJORES SKINS, PIENSEN QUE ESTE ES…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FREE FOR ALL

Naughty dog, for the next dlc, community players want to include the "all for all" game mode, we want better rank rewards, we want it to be re-started for kills by rank teams, We want to have our own fully customizable character created by us hero and villain, thanks Naugthy Dog, do not let us get bored of the game, motivate us a little more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 138 139
  • Don't see your idea?