Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Ranked

I’m over 10 losses in a row. Where are The balanced teams?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Silence all incoming microphones

Give the option of silence all incoming microphones during mp search. When playing on a surround sound system if you disable the microphone, every time it finds a new player it turns right back on again causing the sound blasts in volume because people have there microphones loud or music playing in the background

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please bring back ranked team deathmatch

Hi. I stopped playing shortly after the ranked match option was switched to King of the Hill mode, hoping that RTDM would return. It's not hyperbole to say that nobody wants to play it. I have genuinely tried to get into a match but my matchmaking screen just sits there for several minutes before I give up and start a regular team deathmatch (which, without the rankings, has very limited progression and is less likely to keep the online community active).

Please consider bringing it back.

Kind regards,

Dave

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Death count error

In the final of a round, my death kill count show 7850 deaths... This is a error. Fix it , please.

Screen Shot : https://m.imgur.com/a/LRh71

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I try to play multiplayer on uncharted 4 from past 2 day my friends list is showing empty, searching players forever.

From past two days I am having issue with uncharted 4 mp. my friends list is showing empty, while searching for any find match, it showing searching for players forever. Not at all finding even single player.
    every day I 'll play uncharted 4 mp. But its annoying I am unable to play know, please fix this issue I love this game very much. This is the first time I'm getting this type of issue.

Even I tried with another account it's working fine I am able find match and it's showing my friends list and finding players and I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Blue screen

I'm keeping a record at the end of every play. I have played 255 games so far.
    Among them, 16 were turned out for no reason and scores went down twice.
    The score alone is 600.
    He was just about to bounce back when the victory was over.
    So, the winning score should go up 30 points, but it went down 40 points.
    I have lost 70 points.
    So, losing 600 points is one of the more damaging ones.
    I'm so mad.
    There are many other inconveniences.
    I want you to correct this as soon as possible.
    please
    People around…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Main theme song and multiplayer

Why uncharted 4 have not the main theme song like the others?it's boring only see a skleton in a cage. And make a uncharted 4 offline multiplayer please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PLS Nerf Krivosk and HS39 !!! Blind fire Nerf all pistols !! Buff M4 e Carrigan e Indra

Krivosk: Range - 40% / Head shot 2 to 4 / Magazine 10 To 8 / reserve ammunition 90 to 30 / LP 1 to 2

HS39 Head shot 3 to 4

Buff M4 and Carrigan / Headshot 5 to 4

Buff Path of Indra LP 3 to LP 1

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Blue screen when using c4

In survival mode, there is more and more often a bug with c4. When having thé c4 explosed, often the game is crashing and the blue screen appears! Fatal error!
    Can u explain what is happening? Can u fix this bug asap?
    Thx

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why is EVERY flag hat available from the 6 continents of the world EXCEPT any countries from Africa??? to make it worse there are no Caribbe

Why is EVERY flag hat available from the 6 continents of the world EXCEPT any countries from Africa or the middle east??? to make it worse there are no Caribbean islands (minus Cuba) either... There's no way the creators just conveniently "forgot" to add them and if a few countries didn't want their flag in the game there's no way ALL of them didn't . Uncharted has been out almost two years and still no changes to adding them in. very disappointed in Naughty dog and myself and others find it super offensive . Get your sh*t together guys.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. make UnchartedMultiplayer a competitor of pugb

why you don't make unch4 multiplayer a competitor of player battle unkown? the gunplay of uncharted series is very funny and would be really great to play against 100 people

btw i'm very disappointed of the not support of uncharted4 multiplayer

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Survavil Player Number Promblem

In survavil mod, in the first games the game release just 3 players. Not more. And no clue or information given in the game/help page e.t.c. how it may be avaible. so when the gamers want to play in survavil mode, you cant play 4-5 or more player together. (wit boths). And not understan how to resolve that problem. The company needs to more explain that kind problems.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uncharted 3 Multiplayer on Ps4

My Problem is ,why did not you insert the Multiplayer of Uncharted 3 on the new Ps4 .
    Pleas Change it i love the Multiplayer of Uncharted 3 i would play it on the ps4 and everyone else too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. rapidfire cheaters

rapidfire in Uncharted mp

A lot of players are using rapidfire with the mettler, the FAL and handguns...why cant you put in a code which only allows a certain amount of shots each round/burst? It destroys ALL fun with your game. Not many people Wanna play ranked anymore. do something About

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Offline Bot match

Dear Naughtydog team, you guys have created one of the best games ever, but why don't you guys give us offline Bot match in uncharted 4? Many time to get a proper match it take alots time, to preserve you wonderfull Mp plz give us offline Bot match! I been waiting for this feature since uncharted 2 ! Plz don't make us wait for more years!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gioco diventato ingiocabile

Ragazzi siete stufi di giocare ad un gioco che vanno sono alla cieca ... Vendetelo e disistalate il gioco ... come ho fatto io ... xké siamo arrivati alla frutta adesso premi x il cazzo che abbiamo già persone che vanno alla cieca ..squadre squilibrate che merda e se arriverà un Uncharted 5 in futuro manco morto lo compro

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It´s Funny how Naughty dog abandon their players....

When Naughty dog has given something new to uncharted players? Ranked is stuck with king of the hill for the rest of days, and naughty dog probably never will fix that f*cking late joining lag.... Lot of players has asked for elimination mode-never will be made... Thanks a lot Naughty Dog for keep the multiplayers on so perfectly... Uncharted multiplayers are probably the best multiplayers ever, so f*cking sad that they are runned be Naughty "we don´t give a f*ck about our players" Dog.... This message will be never be read be them i think

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 5 Team Deathmatch Kills Deducted during game. Fix this Garbage Naughty Dog.

I believe I saw someone Mention Team Deathmatch points being deducted and it is still happening. Here is my game where a 25-38 Comeback was spoiled because of it which cost me a win.....

There is so much wrong with this game that it is becoming irritating at this point like when your player goes into a roll animation and a guy who is hanging on a ledge can press square when my Player's back is on the floor due to rolling and it gives him a pull down which is my player teleporting to his arm....

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please don`t let UC4 die...

Please don`t let UC4 die... Give us even little something. TDM for new ranked season? New characters? New map? There are lot of loyal uncharted players that you should remember somethimes even thogh the game is not new.Best thing would be survival mode from UC2...

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 98 99
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base