Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Crushing Survival Times for 3 star need re-evaluation.

With all the nerfs to weapons, all item chest costs, mysticals, and the stun on brutes, I believe that Survival Crushing times for 3 star rating should be re-evaluated to be sure that they are achievable. When these times were originally put into effect, it was with a different set of rules and standards than people are facing now. I realize that a lot of veteran players are able to still complete these stages, but they are a small vocal minority compared to your overall fan-base. Reward veterans, but don't punish the more casual players at the same time.

Just…

212 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

100 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game Crashing repeatedly with ERROR CE-34878-0

Sooooo...multiple game crashes early in the game for me. My digital version has been updated and re-installed. But I can't get past the prison break with Sam due to constant game crashes with the error (CE-34878-0). This really sucks man...took the day to myself just for this game. Bummer.

201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

491 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Overpowered Weapons - Long Range Shotgun + P90 overpowered (etc.)

hello guys !
    1-in UC4 MP i get killed from a far distance by a shotgun.....!!! wich is not possible

2-patch 1.11.029: why cintamani stone and indra's eternity is 1 use per buy just keep the price like it was and don't take off 1 use

3-P90 is just too mush tooooooo mush it's impossible to play against an owner of the p90

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post here if you have weapon feedback regarding what weapons you feel are overpowered.

We will be sharing your comments with the design team for balance recommendations.

Video is appreciated whenever possible.

4. Trouble Running U4 from Disc after Install - Crashing when Selected

After fully installing from disc, and applying all update patches, the title hangs on a black screen after boot. Other games function normally.

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

213 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. China "Network Error" when attempting to play Multiplayer

I'm a player from China. I enjoyed multiplayer mode for weeks. But today after I downloaded 1.06 patch, I keep receiving message "A network error has occurred. Failed to download config file".

A lot of players here now are complaining the same problem at some big game forums. These players have one thing in common, that we are all users of the same ISP, China Unicom (one of the two biggest ISP in China). Before this 1.06 patch, the multiplayer mode works well, but we never connect after downloading the new patch.

I noticed in the patch note of 1.06.020,…

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your continued reports. We continue to attempt to resolve this issue.

Please post if you’re still having problems with 1.11, and let us know your ISP.

We thank you for your patience.

In 1.06 we switched some game downloads from http to https. Unfortunately it seems that https download from Amazon S3 is blocked or otherwise malfunctioning for players on China Unicom and Telecom. In 1.08 and 1.11 we made further tweaks specifically aimed at China to improve the problem.

You can try contacting your ISP requesting that they allow traffic to https://s3.amazonaws.com/, and we will continue to investigate improvements.

6. Ranked TDM (Team Death Match) Matchmaking

Ranked TDM is almost unplayable at this point unless you have a party of players. The matchmaking is horrendous. There is no reason I should lose 13 of 15 matches when I'm positive every single match. Suggestions:
    -Group similarly ranked players in matches
    -Award rank points based on individual performance in addition to winning team, not ONLY winning team.
    -Allow non-party matches only

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Losing points in Ranked TDM due to connection problems

Please make it so you can quit a match in Ranked TDM due to connection problems, and not get penalised. The character won't move and enemy team gets easy kills. Please make sure you can leave WITHOUT losing points.

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  50 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Glitch at Qualifying Matches

Hello,

I am stuck in qualifying matches precisely from gold to platinum, where I failed to prompt toward the platinum while I am still handing in qualifying matches so no promote or de-promote.

your support please

Account ID: ReDeViL_ReDeViL
    Internet Type ADSL

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Uncharted 3 maps

You guys need to bring back London Underground with intro and molten ruins , and being able to pick up grenades heavy weapons and bring back kickbacks and lady that counts down match time and tells you your kick backs available!!!! Throwbacks ( dodgeball)

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Trouble Unlocking Treasure Master. In Chapter Select they appear, but under stats it says XX/109.

I played a whole 2nd playthrough to find all the collectibles including the treasures. In chapter select, it says I found them all yet the Treasure Master Trophy does not unlock. It is the only trophy missing for my Platinum Trophy.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

110 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue appears to be the result of save game data being mismatched from saved profile data.

The most common way for it to occur would be if you were playing on multiple kits and saving to Online storage, but not transferring your Uncharted Profile save with them.

Additionally, if your saved profile was deleted at any point, this issue would occur.

The only current workaround unfortunately involves a complete playthrough, but we have verified it corrects the issue.

1) Delete your Profile Save (This can be found under Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage)

2) Start a New Game and select “No” at the prompt to carry over your treasures and stats

Do NOT load a previous save or use chapter select until you start a new game, otherwise the issue will reoccur

3) After starting the New Game, double check your Treasures…

11. Continue Story Option After a Completed Encounter

It would be just perfect if there was a continue story option after you complete an encounter from the encounter select menu. This would be helpful to those who want to complete a larger segment of encounters without having to restart or return to the main menu and select the next encounter. Several of the encounters feel short and it would be great if you could continue the flow of the story from any of the selected encounters from the menu.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When someone is hanging either off a ledge I should not have to wait for an icon

When someone is hanging either off a ledge or window, it seems they can always get the garb before the person who trying to knock them off. I died so many times like this trying to knock them off after standing in front of them and continuously hitting square whiffing at least 2 attacks before I get grabbed.

59 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trigger seems to jam during gun fights

Guns in the game seem to jam during intense mp action. Rare but still happens frequently ebough. Thanks for the amazing game!

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiplayer Uncharted 4 Frequent and Repeated Crashes CE-34878-0

My game sometimes crashes when I'm playing Ranked matches and I get kicked out of the game. When I get kicked out the game takes Rank points away from me. That is extremely unfair because I didn't quit the game it kicked me out.

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ranked qualifiers glitch

I'm blocked in qualifiers Gold 1 to platinum . I can't be or restart qualifiers. So basically i lost my time playing ranked. I can't rank up

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add more medals to multiplayer

Please add the medals that were in UC3. There were ~67 medals before now I only count 3 in UC4.

http://uncharted.wikia.com/wiki/Uncharted_3:_Drake's_Deception_multiplayer_medals

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Solo Players have no chance against parties

Why do you continue to make it so difficult for solo players to enjoy your games. (Last of us now uncharted) Have you ever wondered why so many players quit during the middle of matches? Matchmaking needs to be about allowing the best connections not penalizing the solo player by putting them with a bunch of scrubs against a team playing together.

This game was about perfect, then you ruin with scrub dlc weapons and horrible matchmaking

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. RPG severely underpowered

Currently the RPG has been Nerfed so much that it's ridiculous. I've seen numerous videos on here lately that Express the same outrage. How is it a grenade out Powers a rocket launcher? I've made extremely close shots right on the opponent and they are complete unaffected by the RPG. The opponent doesn't even get knocked off their feet. But if it would have been a grenade I would at least got a knock down. Not to mention a rocket launcher now costs 5 Loadout points! Currently costs are so high you're lucky to get 4 Shots off in a…

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The PS4 fan goes crazy in the menus (uncapped framerate?)

Can you guys cap/v-sync the framerate to 30-60fps (SP/MP)?

The summer is coming soon and I'm afraid I'm gonna get a faulty GPU...

Apparently many PS4 games have this issue (uncapped fps in the menus):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=175951050

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/does-your-ps4-fan-ever-run-at-100-rpm.454507232/

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please include the model number of your kit if you are experiencing this issue.

We are continuing to look into this, but wanted to provide a few updates.

Our framerate is never uncapped, so that particular aspect doesn’t appear to apply in the case of Uncharted 4.

That said, we do tend to use 100% of the PS4 resources while running the game. If you are running an older kit, have a heated room or poor ventilation around the PS4, you are more likely to have the fan running at max capacity.

Few other games require the system resources of Uncharted 4, which is why you may not experience it with other titles.

All that said, we are looking into it to see if there are other factors at play since it seems particular to the menus for most people.

Appreciate the detail everyone has provided thus far.

20. Something is wrong with the level ip in ranked match

The new level up system in ranked.. Im stuck in the same level even though I win or if I loose

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 127 128
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base