Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Rank didn't reset for Season 5

Rank didnt reset, im still master...psn cm1989cm

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

305 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ranked Progress Update + Ranked Season 6

With the launch of Ranked Season 5 on April 3, we identified an issue that prevented some players’ progress from being reset. To ensure a level playing field, we’re kicking off a new Ranked Season today that will be a clean start for all players.

Any progress made in Ranked Season 5 will be reset, but don’t worry—any Ranked rewards you earned along the way will be retained.

We’re also taking measures to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to earn Ranked Season 5 Cowboy Hats and the season-end Ranked Cabbage Patch taunt. As you advance through ranks in Season 6, you’ll earn our new Ranked Sniper Masks like normal, but at the end of the season, you’ll also receive each Ranked Season 5 Cowboy Hat corresponding to your final rank. Those that reach Gold III or higher will receive the Season 5…

2. Ranked season 4 reward not received

I achieved gold in season 4 and did not receive my season 4 reward which is the 'Ranked Huzzah!' season 4 reward. It said that I only achieved silver 1 which is not true as I made it to gold just before the season ended. Please help fix this issue as I was looking forward to that taunt in my customization.

My PSN ID is: imortal-111
    Thankyou.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unlimited Cintamani Stone Glitch

I just posted an"idea", buy l don't know if it went through... Anyway, I found a Cintamani Stone Glitch, and l, SSP _Styles, uploaded it to my Youtube channel. Go to Youtube and search my tag, SSP _Styles, and look for a video entitled: Uncharted 4 | Cintamani Stone Glitch For ND . It goes through everything you need to do in the description of that video. This is merely a glitch, NOT A HACK. Thanks, and cheers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your reports. We will work on a fix for this issue.

Anyone reported using this glitch in gameplay will likely be temporarily suspended.

Please feel free to report cheaters here:
    http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom
    11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video…

4. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The character skins should appear following the below steps:

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
    2) Select a character
    3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
    4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

Please post to this thread if you have additional problems.

5. Same Problem Invisible People & No Its Not A Internet Connection Problem..

Last Time I Described To You Guys What Was Happening To Me & You Guys Responded With "Oh Its Your Internet Connection Thats The Problem" Its Not Cause Agian How I Said I Get Sufficient Internet Connection Speed... So You Guys Have To Find A Way To Fix This Cause This Is Really Annoying.. Agian How I Said Its Not My Internet Connection.. Its Your Game Thats Broken..

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enemy Team Is Invisible And I Cant Respawn When I Get Killed

Im Gonna Say This In A Short Paragraph & I Hope You Guys Can Freaking Understand What The Hell Is Going On... Ok So In Some Matches I Get Where I Kill An Enemy & He Stay's Laying On The Ground As If He Cant Respawn But In His Screen He's Fine He Can Respawn Without A Problem... After This Happens Every Enemy Turn Invisible On My Screen I Cant See Them But Some How They Can See Me -.-... & Obviously They Are Gonna Kill Me Because I Cant Even See Them So Once They Kill Me I Cant…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i can't play as a hero (survival)

i can't play as a hero, doesen't matter what i do, on survival mode i can only play as a villian

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Connection to the store center failed" - Lost Relics!

I lost 2000 relics because I wanted to buy and then came the above mentioned message.

The relics were still charged to me although the purchase was not successful!

What a nuisance! Please give me my relics back!

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My Uncharted Points are are not appearing after purchase from the store. What happened?

After purchasing uncharted points or items from the store, they are not appearing on my account, despite the transaction going through. PS Support had me restore licenses already.

All my uncharted points are gone. What happened? My PSN is diogopflanzer

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

153 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:

Confirm that your PSN account and version of the game is from the same region you are in. Matching regions are a requirement of PSN, and not something we control.

If you have mismatched regions, you should approach PSN for a refund.

If your PSN ID matches the region you are in we need your PSN ID posted below, along with the time and amount of Uncharted points that you purchased.

10. Can't open vanity chests + possible improvements

Hi,
    my problem is that I can't open any vanity chests. I still have around 40 items to unlock when I inspect the chest, however, I get a message saying 'cannot connect to the store server' when attempting to open a vanity chest. I don't understand this as I am able to open the other chests (DLC vanity chest, Hero weapon chest, etc.)

I also have a few suggestions that could possibly improve this magnificent game:

1. The ability to copy your class. There are many classes of mine which are quite similar, but the process of editing it can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank your for your detailed notes and feedback. We will review.

You can submit your Uncharted TV clips here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Uncharted-TV-Submissions-are-OPEN/td-p/45788916

We would love to have them!

For your vanity chest issue, please refer to this thread for updates. We are working on a fix.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/17454238-error-failed-to-connect-to-the-store-server-van#/comments

11. Bug with climbing up after being revived

Wired
    Type 2
    Download about 50
    Upload about 15

I noticed that if your try to climb a small object just after being revived, you will do so at a much slower rate, which can make you extremely vulnerable to the enemy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=Lb59gxx57u8

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bought the special edition. Skins showed up but points not showing

Having trouble redeeming Special Edition Uncharted Points code

I purchased the UC 4 Special Edition and it comes with a code for 3500 Uncharted Points for use in multiplayer. Skins are there but points not coming. Am I supposed to get less points???

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 300 Special Edition Uncharted Points code has not been credited to my account

Redeemed 300 Special Edition Uncharted Points code has not been credited to my account.

I contacted Sony which they had me restart the ps4, restore licenses, restore database, etc but it is still not showing up on the multiplayer screen. They told me to contact naughtydog because it seems to be a conflict of server information (I have the chat saved).

PSN ID: Anti-Cell
    Physical copy of course.
    CUH-1215A BZ9 (C Chassis)
    37.22 GB free space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Broken Ranked Reward System (Season 3)

Naughty Dog, I don't understand why you would merge my thread with an old one that describes a totally different issue and is so old that no one even cares to look at.

First of all, this thread is unique in that it addresses the ranked point distribution reward at the end of each match. I think it's fair to make a thread solely dedicated to it.

So here it is again, " "

Ranked matches are very frustrating for solo players simply because the bonus point system is just not good enough.
    As you can see in this video…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Your thread was merged into the Solo player issues thread for easier design review. We recognize that disparate issues are included in the single thread.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and providing a video with detail.

16. Multiplayer problems

I was playing multiplayer when suddenly someone kill me and the game never give me a respawn, just show me how I die and just kick me out of the game because of inactivity, and then the second game after that issue, i was just walking and I climb a barrier and I appear under the map and put me that I kill myself
    What's happening with the multiplayer
    And also
    It takes too long to find a game when is a rank game

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello i spent all week playing to get 3000 relics for a dlc chest and i did. When i spent them it said loading then said cant connect to sto

Hello i spent all week playing to get 3000 relics for a dlc chest and i did. When i spent them it said loading then said cant connect to store. It took my 3000 and didnt give me a chest. This is extremely frustrating and i would like to get the relics back.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You were rewarded with items, but it sounds like the display screen didn’t appear to show them to you.

If you check your inventory, you have received the “Silent Assassin” booster upgrade, as well as the “Undisturbed” booster upgrade.

18. Patch 1.18 is not 3GB but 12??

Went to download the patch and it's 12GB instead of 3GB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. uncharted 4 ps4 drake can't open door on trailer and can't make him stop trying

uncharted 4 ps4 Maylasia Job Drake tries to open door of trailer but it wont budge. I use the triangle. Can't make him let go of handle to do anything else, so game stops there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is usually the result of 1 of 2 issues.

Either you aren’t tapping it for a long enough period of time, or your accessibility settings in the options menu have been changed and you need to Hold triangle.

Let us know if either of those doesn’t solve it for you.

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
    2) Select a character
    3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
    4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base