Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. White Plug Appears - Continually Unplugged from Multiplayer

I've been attempting since launch to play the multiplayer. Every 5-10 seconds I revieve the 'unplugged' symbol, my character pauses for 2-3 seconds before the game continues fine for another 5-10 seconds before unplugging again. This is constant. It has made it unplayable. I live in Sydney Australia. I have a great 25 mb/s connection (At least) via ethernet (no wifi). Not sure if this is just an Australian thing, but i've read of others having the same issue.

249 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

345 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection.

If you are still encountering this problem please reply to this thread with your PSN ID’s. This will aid us further in debugging the problem. Please include your download and upload speeds with your post.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

This will let us know if the plug is being displayed in error.

The approximate minimum connection required is 1 megabit up. If your connection is less than or roughly at that, you will encounter the white plug.

If you are on a wireless connection, you may find you are above a base threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to improve speeds.

2. Multiplayer error "You have been disconnected from Playstation Network" - Kicked Out at Loading Introduction screen

Haven't been able to connect to online since release. Whenever I click "Multiplayer" the Connecting screen comes up and completes, then the Loading Introduction screen comes up in which I am kicked out and shown the message "You've been disconnected from the Playstation Network. You must be connected to access the online portions of this title." Yet I am still signed online and can play any other game's multiplayer. Also, the Alpha and Stress Test worked just fine and I have pretty fast Internet. I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling and that still doesn't work..........Rebuilt my PS4's database as…

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This may be an indication that PSN is down. Please indicate if it is up in your region and you are encountering this issue.

If PSN is up, but you have multiple accounts present on your PS4, you must play on the accounts with PS+ associated.

Please post below if this does not resolve your issue.

3. Ranked season 4 reward not received

I achieved gold in season 4 and did not receive my season 4 reward which is the 'Ranked Huzzah!' season 4 reward. It said that I only achieved silver 1 which is not true as I made it to gold just before the season ended. Please help fix this issue as I was looking forward to that taunt in my customization.

My PSN ID is: imortal-111
    Thankyou.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rank didn't reset for Season 5

Rank didnt reset, im still master...psn cm1989cm

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

306 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ranked Progress Update + Ranked Season 6

With the launch of Ranked Season 5 on April 3, we identified an issue that prevented some players’ progress from being reset. To ensure a level playing field, we’re kicking off a new Ranked Season today that will be a clean start for all players.

Any progress made in Ranked Season 5 will be reset, but don’t worry—any Ranked rewards you earned along the way will be retained.

We’re also taking measures to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to earn Ranked Season 5 Cowboy Hats and the season-end Ranked Cabbage Patch taunt. As you advance through ranks in Season 6, you’ll earn our new Ranked Sniper Masks like normal, but at the end of the season, you’ll also receive each Ranked Season 5 Cowboy Hat corresponding to your final rank. Those that reach Gold III or higher will receive the Season 5…

5. uncharted 4 ps4 drake can't open door on trailer and can't make him stop trying

uncharted 4 ps4 Maylasia Job Drake tries to open door of trailer but it wont budge. I use the triangle. Can't make him let go of handle to do anything else, so game stops there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is usually the result of 1 of 2 issues.

Either you aren’t tapping it for a long enough period of time, or your accessibility settings in the options menu have been changed and you need to Hold triangle.

Let us know if either of those doesn’t solve it for you.

6. Time Remaining - Loading Bar during story mode

I just beat level 5 and then I got screen with a loading bar telling me I have to wait 55 minutes to play. Not sure what it's loading or how to bypass this

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is the result of the game not being fully installed. The loading bar indicates the time remaining for the title to be downloaded.

If you go to the Home menu and press options when over the Uncharted 4 Icon, it will show you “Size”. It should be around 50GB once fully installed.

7. My Uncharted Points are are not appearing after purchase from the store. What happened?

After purchasing uncharted points or items from the store, they are not appearing on my account, despite the transaction going through. PS Support had me restore licenses already.

All my uncharted points are gone. What happened? My PSN is diogopflanzer

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

152 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:

Confirm that your PSN account and version of the game is from the same region you are in. Matching regions are a requirement of PSN, and not something we control.

If you have mismatched regions, you should approach PSN for a refund.

If your PSN ID matches the region you are in we need your PSN ID posted below, along with the time and amount of Uncharted points that you purchased.

8. Please report cheating cheaters who cheat in this thread.

On the Auction Map, people found a way to in the walls and shoot players with a distance. How can we report players if there is no report option???

130 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

164 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be closing this thread in favor of the official cheating webpage. Please report cheaters there.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

If you observe players cheating in future, please record a video, and post to that webpage.

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:
    1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video…

9. Trouble with Unlocking Peaceful Resolution Trophy

Hey naughty dog! My peaceful resolution trophy is glitched. It's the one trophy stopping me from getting the platinum and it's frustrating me a lot. Have completed the trophy on all difficulties and done it many times my now probably the 20th . How ever it's just not giving me the trophy and there's a bug in the system that's not letting me get it . Please help us soon as possible .

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for the reports, we are sorry to hear this Trophy is giving you problems.

The following tips and information should best ensure the Trophy pops for you.

-Try to avoid Checkpoint Restarts if possible, use Encounter Restart if you absolutely need to.

-Do NOT change difficulty from when you start Chapter 13 until you leave the Treasury in Chapter 15.

-Chapter Select into Chatper 13 (Marooned) using a new Save File (difficulty is up to you, but we would suggest Explorer for speed and ease).

-Navigate through the enemy encounter in Chapter 13 and be sure not to melee, stealth, shoot, or jump tackle any enemies (it is ok if they notice you, you can simply run to the exit).

-Continue playing through the end of Chapter 13 and start of Chapter 14 until you reach the first encounter here (after descending from the well).

-Navigate through…

10. Crushing Difficulty Chapter 15. Cannot grapple to re-enter building during Nadine/Sam fight.

I have completed the game on Normal and Hard difficulty without any issues. On Crushing difficulty the grapple icon goes not appear midway through the fight with Nadine. I have downloaded the latest update to no avail.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please ensure you are patched to the latest version of the game (1.23 as of this note).

Then replay the chapter without skipping any cutscenes.

If issue persists, please upload a video of your chapter playthrough.

11. climb the rope in the bell tower of Section 11

When I want to climb the rope in the bell tower of Section 11, loses his grip and lands on the ground. I press the X button. When I look at Youtube seems not to have that problem.
    PS4 model CUH1216B
    Disc run
    Install 17 august 2016
    System free space over 940GB

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the video, we see the problem. You need to climb the rope using the thumbstick.

L1 to attach
    X to jump and hang from the rope
    HOLD R1 and press up on the left thumbstick

Drake will climb the rope.

Let us know if you have further difficulty.

12. Platinum trophy present

So i got the platinum trophy for uncharted 4, and then i didnt recived anything in my mail like you or sony promissed us, that if we platinum the uncharted 4 we will recive one present, can you help me pls NaughtyDog??

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The character skins should appear following the below steps:

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
    2) Select a character
    3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
    4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

Please post to this thread if you have additional problems.

14. I accidentally all the guns trophy

I've used all the right guns and throwables (I watched 3 videos on YouTube on how to get) and yet the trophy still won't pop. I made sure the propane tank and powder keg were in the air when I shot them. I have a problem with my save profile and it got deleted idk if that helps any but yeah

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please be aware Encounter Select doesn’t save progress – so you have to load chapters and use save games to unlock the trophies in U4.

With the exception of the Propane Tank and the Powder Keg, you simply need to fire the gun once for it to count towards the trophy.

With the Propane Tank and Powder Keg, you actually need to defeat an enemy. You can do this either by picking it up and hitting an enemy with it or by picking it up, throwing it towards an enemy, and then shooting it.

Simply shooting a tank / keg while an enemy is not around will not count towards the trophy.

While the Powder Keg can be found at multiple points in the game starting in Chapter 14, the Propane Tank can only be found in Chapter 8 and Chapter 9. Additionally, the MP34 can only be found in…

15. Chapter 17 - Stuck at Ladder with Elena. Jeep L3 look prompt at top of Muddy Hill

Hi there,
    I've got an issue with chapter 17 in the beginning, Nathen is following Elena to the Hill. Suddenly she stops all that she does is looking around?
    Elena should go with him to the ladder but she doesn't?

Please help

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Most often this is the result of players not pressing L3 to look at the jeep.

The L3 button is located UNDER the left thumbstick (you need to click the thumbstick down to press it).

You must face the jeep at the top of the mudslide and press the L3 button (press down on the left thumbstick).

16. Vanity chest/relics

So I completed all the vanity chests before all these other updates, but I noticed on some of the new skins such as apocalypse Talbot, Navarro and Roman it says "unlock by vanity chest" but it won't allow me to purchase a vanity chest because it says it's completed...???? Help please

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Failed to Download Latest Live Data - Cannot play Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

Can't connect to multiplayer ever since the bounty hunter update. Whenever I try to get online it gives me an error code "failed to download latest live data" please help I'm going to lose relic points if I can't get on tonight.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you haven’t already please restart the application.

If you could provide your up and down speeds after running an internet connection test, we would appreciate it.

If you have a bridged modem you could try connecting your LAN cable directly into your modem.

18. Daily Challenge is only updated every 2-3 days

After completing the current days challenge the next days challenge takes 2 or 3 days to update. Its not showing daily.

When completing todays challenge the next challenge should come after 24 hours. Not like 2 or 3 days. Please update.

195 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

139 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Daily challenge will update ONE challenge every 24 hours if you have already completed one.

Otherwise they will not change.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience issues with daily challenges.

19. Explorer Pack not Downloading

I've just purchased the Explorer Pack DLC and it's not downloading. It says purchased, but I have no 3200 points.

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

400 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please be aware that the Triple Pack and Explorer Pack are different bundles.

The Explorer Pack is a new bundle that contains 3200 Uncharted Points and the future single player DLC.

Owners of the Triple Pack (included with Digital Deluxe, and purchasable separately) will only receive items, not Uncharted points.

PSN has given us confirmation that they’ve finished fixing the affected accounts, and players who bought the Explorer Pack but didn’t get the points will correctly receive 3200 UP on their next login to multiplayer.

We’re very sorry it took so long! To make up for the delay, we’ve also credited the affected players who had to wait for their UP with a gift of 5000 relics.

We believe this problem is resolved, but please post your PSN ID and location if you are still encountering this issue.

20. Weapon colour

The multiplayer XCR Weapon skin doesn't change for me for some reason. During launch a good week or two in multiplayer was fine, now when I change the skin in customization it DOESN'T change in game which is weird. My secondary weapons change, the short guns change EXCEPT my XCR which is the shor gun I ALWAYS use, it's really weird why it does that

Please help! :( Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base