Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please report cheating cheaters who cheat in this thread.

On the Auction Map, people found a way to in the walls and shoot players with a distance. How can we report players if there is no report option???

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

156 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be closing this thread in favor of the official cheating webpage. Please report cheaters there.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

If you observe players cheating in future, please record a video, and post to that webpage.

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:
    1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video…

2. Trouble with Unlocking Peaceful Resolution Trophy

Hey naughty dog! My peaceful resolution trophy is glitched. It's the one trophy stopping me from getting the platinum and it's frustrating me a lot. Have completed the trophy on all difficulties and done it many times my now probably the 20th . How ever it's just not giving me the trophy and there's a bug in the system that's not letting me get it . Please help us soon as possible .

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for the reports, we are sorry to hear this Trophy is giving you problems.

The following tips and information should best ensure the Trophy pops for you.

-Try to avoid Checkpoint Restarts if possible, use Encounter Restart if you absolutely need to.

-Do NOT change difficulty from when you start Chapter 13 until you leave the Treasury in Chapter 15.

-Chapter Select into Chatper 13 (Marooned) using a new Save File (difficulty is up to you, but we would suggest Explorer for speed and ease).

-Navigate through the enemy encounter in Chapter 13 and be sure not to melee, stealth, shoot, or jump tackle any enemies (it is ok if they notice you, you can simply run to the exit).

-Continue playing through the end of Chapter 13 and start of Chapter 14 until you reach the first encounter here (after descending from the well).

-Navigate through…

3. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The character skins should appear following the below steps:

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
    2) Select a character
    3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
    4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

Please post to this thread if you have additional problems.

4. Give Time to Taunt

After a match it ends instantly so you do not have time to taunt. So can you at least give 5 - 10 seconds to be able to use taunts like in the U4 Beta.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i can't play as a hero (survival)

i can't play as a hero, doesen't matter what i do, on survival mode i can only play as a villian

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Grappling hook has disappeared in Chapters 6 - 9, progress is blocked

Hello dogs!

In chapter 9 after completing the puzzle with the bucket there is a grappling hook obstacle, i am stuck at this point cuz i can not use my hook. i dont even see it hanging from my belt. Have anyone else had the same problem? Please could you fix this as soon as possible to i can get back to the story.

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

76 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are encountering this issue, please ensure you are pressing L3 (left thumbstick button) at the prompt with Sam (and not L2).

If you are pressing L3, and are still having issues, please upload a video.

7. My Uncharted Points are are not appearing after purchase. What happened?

All my uncharted points are gone. What happened? My PSN is diogopflanzer

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:

Confirm that your PSN account and version of the game is from the same region you are in. Matching regions are a requirement of PSN, and not something we control.

If you have mismatched regions, you should approach PSN for a refund.

If your PSN ID matches the region you are in we need your PSN ID posted below, along with the time and amount of Uncharted points that you purchased.

8. Why no (insert Country name) Flag Trucker hat?

I love the new dlc items but why isn't there a South African Trucker hat? As a huge fan from South Africa, I was so excited to know that my country was going to be a major part of the narrative of the game and to see 3 South African characters to play with in multiplayer is amazing. Yet no South African Trucker hat even though they play such a huge role in your game. If it doesn't get added it's not like I'm going to stop playing but it would be nice to see and helps with your continuity.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Some nations require governmental or legal approval before permitting their display in media. We’re constantly working with Sony and Playstation to expand the range of content to meet the requests of our users.

Your support is appreciated.

9. I accidentally all the guns trophy

I've used all the right guns and throwables (I watched 3 videos on YouTube on how to get) and yet the trophy still won't pop. I made sure the propane tank and powder keg were in the air when I shot them. I have a problem with my save profile and it got deleted idk if that helps any but yeah

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please be aware Encounter Select doesn’t save progress – so you have to load chapters and use save games to unlock the trophies in U4.

With the exception of the Propane Tank and the Powder Keg, you simply need to fire the gun once for it to count towards the trophy.

With the Propane Tank and Powder Keg, you actually need to defeat an enemy. You can do this either by picking it up and hitting an enemy with it or by picking it up, throwing it towards an enemy, and then shooting it.

Simply shooting a tank / keg while an enemy is not around will not count towards the trophy.

While the Powder Keg can be found at multiple points in the game starting in Chapter 14, the Propane Tank can only be found in Chapter 8 and Chapter 9. Additionally, the MP34 can only be found in…

10. Chapter 17 - Stuck at Ladder with Elena. Jeep L3 look prompt at top of Muddy Hill

Hi there,
    I've got an issue with chapter 17 in the beginning, Nathen is following Elena to the Hill. Suddenly she stops all that she does is looking around?
    Elena should go with him to the ladder but she doesn't?

Please help

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Most often this is the result of players not pressing L3 to look at the jeep.

The L3 button is located UNDER the left thumbstick (you need to click the thumbstick down to press it).

You must face the jeep at the top of the mudslide and press the L3 button (press down on the left thumbstick).

11. Triple Pack Extras locked

Hy ND!
    The extras (drake as pirat, p90 ... ) for triple pack are blocked in my equipment centre. I bought the triple pack at 26. may at playstation store and now the bonus locked. Why? This does not automatically? What I have to do to unlock them? Please answer. I bought it to get them from beginning. Thanks

242 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1516 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Patch 1.10 should resolve the issue with the “Triple Pack”. Please attempt to restore licenses. if you continue to have difficulties.

Settings – PlayStation Network/Account Management – Restore LIcences.- Restore

You should receive:
    Pirate Drake Skin
    Pirate Commodore Hat
    Rubber Leg Dance Taunt
    P90 Long Gun
    Gifting Booster
    SP DLC once announced.

Please post your PSN ID and Location if you continue to experience issues unlocking it. We will be continuing to monitor this thread and working with our partners at PlayStation to actively investigate and resolve this issue.

If you have the “Explorer Pack”, (3200 Uncharted Points) and are experiencing issues, please post here:

https://naughtydog.uservoice.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/15034458-explorer-pack-not-downloading

Please note that your PSN ID and game must be from the same region to use any purchases from the store. This is a limitation of PSN.

If you purchased DLC chests that awarded you items from the Triple Pack, please post here…

12. Can't open vanity chests + possible improvements

Hi,
    my problem is that I can't open any vanity chests. I still have around 40 items to unlock when I inspect the chest, however, I get a message saying 'cannot connect to the store server' when attempting to open a vanity chest. I don't understand this as I am able to open the other chests (DLC vanity chest, Hero weapon chest, etc.)

I also have a few suggestions that could possibly improve this magnificent game:

1. The ability to copy your class. There are many classes of mine which are quite similar, but the process of editing it can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank your for your detailed notes and feedback. We will review.

You can submit your Uncharted TV clips here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Uncharted-TV-Submissions-are-OPEN/td-p/45788916

We would love to have them!

For your vanity chest issue, please refer to this thread for updates. We are working on a fix.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/17454238-error-failed-to-connect-to-the-store-server-van#/comments

13. Unlimited Cintamani Stone Glitch

I just posted an"idea", buy l don't know if it went through... Anyway, I found a Cintamani Stone Glitch, and l, SSP _Styles, uploaded it to my Youtube channel. Go to Youtube and search my tag, SSP _Styles, and look for a video entitled: Uncharted 4 | Cintamani Stone Glitch For ND . It goes through everything you need to do in the description of that video. This is merely a glitch, NOT A HACK. Thanks, and cheers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your reports. We will work on a fix for this issue.

Anyone reported using this glitch in gameplay will likely be temporarily suspended.

Please feel free to report cheaters here:
    http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom
    11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video…

14. Crushing Difficulty Chapter 15. Cannot grapple to re-enter building during Nadine/Sam fight.

I have completed the game on Normal and Hard difficulty without any issues. On Crushing difficulty the grapple icon goes not appear midway through the fight with Nadine. I have downloaded the latest update to no avail.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please ensure you are patched to the latest version of the game (1.19 as of this note).

Then replay the chapter without skipping any cutscenes.

If issue persists, please upload a video of your chapter playthrough.

15. Same Problem Invisible People & No Its Not A Internet Connection Problem..

Last Time I Described To You Guys What Was Happening To Me & You Guys Responded With "Oh Its Your Internet Connection Thats The Problem" Its Not Cause Agian How I Said I Get Sufficient Internet Connection Speed... So You Guys Have To Find A Way To Fix This Cause This Is Really Annoying.. Agian How I Said Its Not My Internet Connection.. Its Your Game Thats Broken..

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bought the special edition. Skins showed up but points not showing

Having trouble redeeming Special Edition Uncharted Points code

I purchased the UC 4 Special Edition and it comes with a code for 3500 Uncharted Points for use in multiplayer. Skins are there but points not coming. Am I supposed to get less points???

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug with climbing up after being revived

Wired
    Type 2
    Download about 50
    Upload about 15

I noticed that if your try to climb a small object just after being revived, you will do so at a much slower rate, which can make you extremely vulnerable to the enemy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=Lb59gxx57u8

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Time Remaining - Loading Bar during story mode

I just beat level 5 and then I got screen with a loading bar telling me I have to wait 55 minutes to play. Not sure what it's loading or how to bypass this

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is the result of the game not being fully installed. The loading bar indicates the time remaining for the title to be downloaded.

If you go to the Home menu and press options when over the Uncharted 4 Icon, it will show you “Size”. It should be around 50GB once fully installed.

20. Friend Invites for Matchmaking aren't working properly

When either my friend invites me to his party or vice versa, the game either kicks the one being invited out of the lobby (Displays "Unable to join lobby") or we get into matchmaking only to have one of us join a match while the other gets kicked out or gets stuck in matchmaking. Both of our connections are fine and while playing other online games, we experience no problems. In U4 multiplayer however, we both have full connection strength but it will give one of us a one bar connection for about a second only to then go back…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base