Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. RPG severely underpowered

Currently the RPG has been Nerfed so much that it's ridiculous. I've seen numerous videos on here lately that Express the same outrage. How is it a grenade out Powers a rocket launcher? I've made extremely close shots right on the opponent and they are complete unaffected by the RPG. The opponent doesn't even get knocked off their feet. But if it would have been a grenade I would at least got a knock down. Not to mention a rocket launcher now costs 5 Loadout points! Currently costs are so high you're lucky to get 4 Shots off in a…

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chapter 3 : Bug where everything ( boats / bridge / roads / shore ) is invisible - I'm stuck and can't proceed with the game

Hi ,
    everything after coming out of the water in chapter 3 is invisible , all i can see is water in all directions , some crates , a metal door , some people , a pipe , 3 birds sitting and moving cars - all mid air .

I'm on PS4 - 500 GB
    I Downloaded the game today ( 10 hours back )
    the version of the game is i have is 1.17
    i have about 10 GB free

I've tried restarting the PS4 , Restarting and replaying the chapter . but nothing seems to work .

Please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. uncharted 4 mp lagg

uncharted 4 lagg in Multiplayer only. i have a very good connection. why lagg the game? only uncharted 4 lagg on my ps4. help me

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your replies.

Based on your description, we aren’t certain what you are experiencing, and so have some additional questions.

When you play, are you normally solo, or do you play in parties?

Are you minimizing other bandwidth use when you play (not steaming music for example)?

Can you provide a video of what you are seeing?

4. What is up with the servers? I can't even change my challenge.

It was buggy yesterday also. I get an error when trying to change my challenge. Yesterday I got an error trying to purchase a 3,000 box but ultimately unlocked the content. Today I can't change my challenge at all but can search and play matches without incident. What is happening as of late?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Killed, nothing happens

Often when I get killed the camera keeps following the enemy who killed me. Nothing else happens, there's no respawn, nor a respawn timer, nothing! It happens to me about once every 7-10 games I play, it is really annoying to have to leave the match because I literally can't do anything about it. Sometimes the game will kick me because of inactivity, but there's really not much I can do.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Matchmaking takes super long

Matchmaking sometimes takes longer than 10 minutes.

NAT type 2

Download: 10 mbps

Upload: 2 mbps

Wired connection

Im 99% sure my internet speed doesn't fluctuate.

Is there a solution for this.

Also, I never find Rannked TDM matches so I can't accomplish much more in multiplayer at the moment. Its really frustrating.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your reports, and sorry you are having issues.

We would recommend checking during long waits to ensure you are above 10Mbps down and 1 Mbps up. If you find your numbers fluctuate, that could account for your issues connecting.

Other users have reported success by reaching out to their ISP.

The standard “minimize other bandwidth use” also applies.

7. I keep getting the Mine challenge

Since launch, I've been given the mine challenge at least once every 3 days. I must have completed it about 20 times by now. It got to the point where I just pay to skip it, but then it comes up again the next day. What is going on???

Just my luck, it's my least favorite challenge too....

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Getting disconnected when trying to connect to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

Since the release of the double xp this weekend I have not bee able to play the Uncharted 4 multiplayer, but before it was released I was able to play online. When I connect to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer, the loading bar gets to about 15% and then it says "You've been disconnected from the Playstation Network. You must be connected to access the online portions of this title". I have tested my internet connection which shows my download speed to be above 10mbps and upload speed above 1mbps. I have tried restarting and shutting down the system but nothing…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Took long time to found players

my connection speed is
    download 5 mp
    Uplod 5 mp
    From Saudi Arabia
    Nat type 2

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix your game greedy dogs!!!

I've said this a million fucking times and yes I'll keep posting this shit until it gets done! Fix your fucking broken ass game!!! Getting shot behind cover, through walls, people walking straight over grenades and c4 and yet I get nailed from 20 metres away, white plug, the list goes on. Fuck your new pay to win weapons and boosters, fuck your new map and game mode, just fix the core game and let us enjoy what is sending your grand children through college thanks to all the greedy in app purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are receiving the white plug, it indicate your connection is insufficient to support online play.

This likely accounts for the other issues you are reporting.

Could you run an internet connection test from the Settings menu and report your Up and Down speeds?

Also, are you on a wired, or wireless connection?

11. Bug in command mode

Everyday, the same issue happens 2 or 3 times: my points in command stop increasing and my opponents become invisible. When the game finishes for the other ones, I am still in the game but there is nobody left... Moreover, it often happens that I cannot respawn.
    Is it possible to fix the bug?
    Because of that, my only solution is : leave the game.

Sorry for my english, i speak french.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Patch 1.12 - Mysticals (Indra) disappears when you purchase it.

There is a bug with this new patch where the Indra disappears when you buy it. I think it happens when you die and buy it.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My gun automatically points to one thing when I try to aim at something else?

As the title says. Even when I aim at other players, my gun will turn towards a wall automatically or lock onto another player. It's stupid and it gets me gunned down often. I have an instance on video that I remembered to catch this time, although, it is that of my aim choosing the wall opposite the direction of the enemy players. ALSO, I see people do this to me, I shoot them in the side and they auto turn and gun me down instantly! If this "auto" crap actually helps them, why does it go against me?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj0LKn_PBDA

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dont find players online HEEELLLLLLLLLP!!!!

Hi Naughtydog. Since the last update, i cant find matches or enter in friends sessions fast. The searching takes a several times, like a one hour or more. And when i finally find some one match, the match is ever in progress. Beyond this, i just can enter in Brazilians sessions. I cant play with the rest of the world anymore. PLEASE, HELP-ME!!!!! Ive never change my internet configurations before. Like i said, since the last update this thing happen to me. Can you guys say to me how to proced?

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Kill counts not giving credit for Daily challenges

Hello great game guys love it but I'm getting issues with the (Especially if he gun kills) kills not counting towards the daily challenge even though it said "K.O" and I'm DAMN sure I use ONLY THAT gun when I have that challenge. I have a clip save on the ps4 but there isn't an option to send you bugs directly. I think that should be another great option that could get you more information and more reports.50 kills with a gun you don't particularly like to use takes a bit of time so when you get robbed 2 kills…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thanks for your report. Could you provide the video?

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:
    1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience the issue
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video into your Technical Forum comment so we can observe.

16. Dont able to enter the multyplayer

I played the multiplayer few days when one day it gave me a messege which said: You have been disconnected PlayStation network. You must be connected to access the online portions of this title.
    I tested my network through my ps4 and it all work
    I tried restart my ps4 and log out my account and log in all over again and it still dosent work.
    What can i do??

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Preventing lobby quitting in RTDM

Hi, I think that lobby quitting shouldn't be allowed in ranked tdm.

Ranked is a competitive mode, so you have to play against all types of player to rank up.
    I see many players (including myself sometimes, I admit it) searching only for split teams, in this way reaching the Master it's a matter of time.

But I also know that matchmaking sometimes is not fair, so here are my suggestions:

- you can see only the players name you met (= match started) in the previous hour (or other intervals). If you don't want to play again with the…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ranked bug

Hello I have a problem with the rated I had a disconnection during the qualifying match I go back games is the game shows me that have 3 qualifying match its finish but I am not ranked I start a classified rated new game but the game told me that I have left to finish -1 part but qualification and continued -2 -3 -4 -5

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If this issue is still occurring, could you upload a video of what you are seeing?

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience the issue.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom

11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video into your Technical Forum comment so we can observe.

19. deadlock before staring a new death match

I came across a couple of times in a very disappointed bug, which occurred just before starting a new death match. In particular, when the teams have been already decided and you have selected your arsenal, you should be brought into the game and starting the match, right? Unfortunateluy, it happened a couple of times that the game went in deadlock and I could see only a black screen for an undefinite period of time.
    Last time it occurred (yesterday, if i'm not wrong) I was about to start a new ranked death match, I waited for long time but…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't play it

Every time I start this game up it shuts off and takes me back to the XMB with an error code (CE-34878-0) and a message "An error has occurred in the following application". This has happened with 2 other games: Batman: Arkham Knight and Star Wars: Battlefront. I have yet to receive a reasonable response as to why this occurs. I would love to have this issue resolved since I really want to finish the Uncharted trilogy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base