Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. UC4 multiplayer level and rank reset. Progress lost. "Error Syncing Player Data"

I was level 82 and 13000 ranked TDM points lost them all after last patch.
    I still have all the weapons, mysticals and sidekicks unlocked (even with all their mods) but the progress bar was reset as well.
    I would like to recover at least my level 82, after spending so much time and money on the game I'm not playing like before because of this.

I already contact ND on twitter and email but no response...

PSN: R_Gi0VANNi
    Disc game
    Wired connection
    Nat Type 2
    Download 20
    Upload 10

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

173 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error: Failed to connect to the store server - Vanity Chest Glitch

I encountered a glitched where I can't open the standard vanity chests. It says "please wait" for about a minute and then gives the "error: Failed to connect to the store server. "
    Here's a link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToa_Kg0b60
    Hope this can get fixed!

333 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

379 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue has been resolved with the 1.20 Patch. If you attempted to purchase a Vanity Chest and encountered the error, the Vanity Chest should now be accessible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for helping us track down the problem. If you continue to encounter the issue after installing Patch 1.20, please post your details in the comments. Thank you.

3. I did not received my Ranked Dab Taunt or Reward Hat (Gold/Diamond/Platinum/Master) after Season 1

Hello ND

I didn't get my ranken dab, i don't know Why because i am never got a ban can you fix this issue

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3D audio bug

While playing a multiplayer match using the new platinium 3D headsets, on some matches the game sound just vanishes until the next game.
    When that happens the PS4 sound still works and even reconecting the headsets doesn't solve it during the match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Overpowered Weapons - Long Range Shotgun + P90 overpowered (etc.)

hello guys !
    1-in UC4 MP i get killed from a far distance by a shotgun.....!!! wich is not possible

2-patch 1.11.029: why cintamani stone and indra's eternity is 1 use per buy just keep the price like it was and don't take off 1 use

3-P90 is just too mush tooooooo mush it's impossible to play against an owner of the p90

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

84 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post here if you have weapon feedback regarding what weapons you feel are overpowered.

We will be sharing your comments with the design team for balance recommendations.

Video is appreciated whenever possible.

6. The shoulder Swap button in multiplayer is incredibly slow or laggy. Especially comapred to single player

shoulder swap is laggy in mp. In single player its just fine. Very odd

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. White Plug Appears - Continually Unplugged from Multiplayer

I've been attempting since launch to play the multiplayer. Every 5-10 seconds I revieve the 'unplugged' symbol, my character pauses for 2-3 seconds before the game continues fine for another 5-10 seconds before unplugging again. This is constant. It has made it unplayable. I live in Sydney Australia. I have a great 25 mb/s connection (At least) via ethernet (no wifi). Not sure if this is just an Australian thing, but i've read of others having the same issue.

241 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

305 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The white plug is displayed when a user is experiencing lag, due to an insufficient online connection.

If you are still encountering this problem please reply to this thread with your PSN ID’s. This will aid us further in debugging the problem. Please include your download and upload speeds with your post.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

This will let us know if the plug is being displayed in error.

The approximate minimum connection required is 1 megabit up. If your connection is less than or roughly at that, you will encounter the white plug.

If you are on a wireless connection, you may find you are above a base threshold, but still encounter the issue if you experience temporary interference. We recommend switching to a wired connection if possible, to improve speeds.

8. Trouble Unlocking Treasure Master. In Chapter Select they appear, but under stats it says XX/109.

I played a whole 2nd playthrough to find all the collectibles including the treasures. In chapter select, it says I found them all yet the Treasure Master Trophy does not unlock. It is the only trophy missing for my Platinum Trophy.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue appears to be the result of save game data being mismatched from saved profile data.

The most common way for it to occur would be if you were playing on multiple kits and saving to Online storage, but not transferring your Uncharted Profile save with them.

Additionally, if your saved profile was deleted at any point, this issue would occur.

The only current workaround unfortunately involves a complete playthrough, but we have verified it corrects the issue.

1) Delete your Profile Save (This can be found under Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage)

2) Start a New Game and select “No” at the prompt to carry over your treasures and stats

Do NOT load a previous save or use chapter select until you start a new game, otherwise the issue will reoccur

3) After starting the New Game, double check your Treasures…

9. Game Crashing repeatedly with ERROR CE-34878-0

Sooooo...multiple game crashes early in the game for me. My digital version has been updated and re-installed. But I can't get past the prison break with Sam due to constant game crashes with the error (CE-34878-0). This really sucks man...took the day to myself just for this game. Bummer.

195 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

486 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. China "Network Error" when attempting to play Multiplayer

I'm a player from China. I enjoyed multiplayer mode for weeks. But today after I downloaded 1.06 patch, I keep receiving message "A network error has occurred. Failed to download config file".

A lot of players here now are complaining the same problem at some big game forums. These players have one thing in common, that we are all users of the same ISP, China Unicom (one of the two biggest ISP in China). Before this 1.06 patch, the multiplayer mode works well, but we never connect after downloading the new patch.

I noticed in the patch note of 1.06.020,…

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your continued reports. We continue to attempt to resolve this issue.

Please post if you’re still having problems with 1.11, and let us know your ISP.

We thank you for your patience.

In 1.06 we switched some game downloads from http to https. Unfortunately it seems that https download from Amazon S3 is blocked or otherwise malfunctioning for players on China Unicom and Telecom. In 1.08 and 1.11 we made further tweaks specifically aimed at China to improve the problem.

You can try contacting your ISP requesting that they allow traffic to https://s3.amazonaws.com/, and we will continue to investigate improvements.

11. Sound loss during cutscenes

Trigger: Some cutscenes when character crashes or lands roughly after fall.

Symptom: main audio cuts out for remainder of scene. Leaves only music and ambient noise. Subtitles also cut out.

Workaround: Reloading cutscene usually works, except in one scene when Drake and Elana land in the jungle. The rest of their conversation and make out session is music only. Reloading didn't fix. Switching audio between stereo and surround didn't fix.

Scale: I've talked to a couple others who had the same problem.

Model: CUH-1115A
    UC4: Digital Download
    Time: Persistent since launch.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are investigating this issue, but a temporary workaround has been found.

If this occurs to you and reloading the checkpoint does not resolve it, please power off the PS4 (do not just restart it).

After powering up again, the issue should be resolved. If not, please post below.

12. Daily Challenge is only updated every 2-3 days

After completing the current days challenge the next days challenge takes 2 or 3 days to update. Its not showing daily.

When completing todays challenge the next challenge should come after 24 hours. Not like 2 or 3 days. Please update.

192 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

135 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Daily challenge will update ONE challenge every 24 hours if you have already completed one.

Otherwise they will not change.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience issues with daily challenges.

13. DLC relic costs are too high

Nice work on the update 1.08, there's a lot of cool stuff added which will keep MP feeling fresh and fun. My only concern are the new dlc chests, priced at 1000-3000 relic points. It just seems a bit ambitious and almost unachievable. I'm liking the new rank system, and being rewarded for leveling up (of which I unlocked a hero weapon chest but am unable to actually open it), but I just think that its ludicrous to ask for that many relic points to unlock a dlc chest. I get they're meant to be special and such, but 2000…

313 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

89 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Relic Cap

so i was saving up my relic points for the potential DLC update so i have around 9600 relics on my account. and with the season over im suppose to get 1000 relics for being in master rank which i think most of us were not aware of. with the 10K relic cap that means i will not get the full 1000K relic? thats messed up

PSN: RizzoLee

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Once a player hits 9000 points a message is displayed each time they enter MP and after finishing a match notifying them of the level cap.

Regardless we are considering changes to the cap system.

15. Scavenger booster not working with endowment

This problem has been there since the start i though it might get fixed after a patch but seems like nobody else noticed or uses it.

Scavenger level 3 picks up ammo automatically from any distance but it doesnt work if i use it with endowment, i am not saying that scavenger is suppose to even pick up ammo from where my team mate dies (endowment) which it technically should as its ammo shown on the map for me to pick up but unfortunately scavenger level 3 fails to do so & even if scavenger is designed for ammo from…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trouble Running U4 from Disc after Install - Crashing when Selected

After fully installing from disc, and applying all update patches, the title hangs on a black screen after boot. Other games function normally.

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

217 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A Network Error has Occurred - Failed to download config file

Since i have downloaded uncharted 4 i couldn't get online i keep getting this message that error has occured failed to download config file .

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This message is displayed when a user is unable to connect to the game server. Most often this is due to being behind a firewall.

You can try contacting your ISP requesting that they allow traffic to https://s3.amazonaws.com/,

If you are continuing to experience this error, please confirm what region you are in.

18. Question about rapid fire

Sorry to disturb you for that, i would like to know if using a rapid fire is cheating for you. Because many people around me stop playing because they are bored with people who use a metler or a fall with a rate of fire better than a P90.
    I didn't put any psn ID for players suspected, a gamepad like this is not cheap and i would like to know if something can be done in an update or do we have to expect not to play against them for a gold rank?
    Congratulation for the game and i…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, sorry you’ve encountered cheating. We would consider rapid fire exploits to be in violation of the terms of service.

If you have video evidence, you should upload it (including timecode) and report either here:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

Or in the Cheaters Uservoice thread here:
    http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/15065793-please-report-cheating-cheaters-who-cheat-in-this#/comments

19. Audio settings reset after loading into multiplayer

I've noticed this happening before, but since the latest patch my audio settings have been constantly resetting to default (both volumes and output) after resuming the game from rest mode. I'm not sure if this is caused by the resume from rest mode, but that's when I notice it.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Apologies if you are experiencing this issue. We will be working on a fix for a future patch.

A Temporary workaround follows:

After returning from Rest Mode, or quitting from MP, go to the Single Player Audio options before re-entering MP. This will make sure the audio settings are saved.

20. Multiplayer Uncharted 4 Frequent and Repeated Crashes CE-34878-0

My game sometimes crashes when I'm playing Ranked matches and I get kicked out of the game. When I get kicked out the game takes Rank points away from me. That is extremely unfair because I didn't quit the game it kicked me out.

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base