Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Missing Ranked Rewards from Season 5 or 6

Psn: RedShanks357

I entered multiplayer on june 20th 2017 and it says i reached diamond 1 by the end of the season but i clearly reached master rank because i have the master sniper mask but i dont have master cowboy hat. I have been reaching master rank since season 1 and i have every master reward unlocked. I dont want the extra relics for master rank but i do want the cowboy hat master ranked because i also have the master sniper mask. Naughty dog please help me and restore me my reward.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. End Of Chapter 13 Marooned Stuck In Crate

I haven't seen this problem posted anywhere else on the net.

I have the Uncharted 4 Slim PS4. I'm using the disk that was included. I installed the game about a week ago. I have 400GB of free space.

I was on version 1.0 and I had a problem that others had where the vertical camera controls were inverted but the horizontal ones weren't. Whenever I inspected an item with the triangle button the camera would become stuck looking at the ground. Downloading version 1.22 fixed that problem.

I have a new problem. I am at the end of Chapter…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your reports and the video.

We believe we have identified the issue, and will resolve it in an upcoming patch.

As a temporary workaround:

Start from the left side of the tunnel, close against the box, then move to the right side of the tunnel.

Press Triangle as Drake reaches the right wall and you should be able to activate the prompt.

Once Drake attaches to the box, pull BACK on the Left Stick and see if you can shift the box slightly side-to-side. If you can, you are good to push it forwards.

If the box does not shift at all, repeat Steps 1 + 2 and try to press Triangle at the last moment.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Additional thanks to solRayDS for alternate workaround steps and details.

3. Audio settings reset after loading into multiplayer

I've noticed this happening before, but since the latest patch my audio settings have been constantly resetting to default (both volumes and output) after resuming the game from rest mode. I'm not sure if this is caused by the resume from rest mode, but that's when I notice it.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Apologies if you are experiencing this issue. We will be working on a fix for a future patch.

A Temporary workaround follows:

After returning from Rest Mode, or quitting from MP, go to the Single Player Audio options before re-entering MP. This will make sure the audio settings are saved.

4. 3D audio bug

While playing a multiplayer match using the new platinium 3D headsets, on some matches the game sound just vanishes until the next game.
    When that happens the PS4 sound still works and even reconecting the headsets doesn't solve it during the match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Couldn't Replace Challenge but Relics Taken

I tried to replace my daily challenge, but got a message about a server error. I tried three or four times, with the same result. I backed out of MP thinking I just needed to reset the connection and came back in to find my relics were taken, even though I was never given the three challenges to pick from.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry this occurred. There was a PSN issue with the store, and we are reviewing all accounts to credit affected users.

Please post your PSN ID and approximate time of purchase below if you haven’t already.

6. Mute in lobby no longer working in 1.15

After update 1.15 you took away the ability to see who was in the match Lobby during matchmaking. In doing so you are no longer able to mute anybody before the game starts. I find it extremely offensive that my children or anyone else in my household has to listen to the slander and bad-mouthing that goes on prior to matches. Now we are forced to sit through their slander and cursing until the match starts to mute there Neanderthal conversations. Please fix the mute all button!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Malaysian Job: Unable to open lever on container underwater.

Malaysian Job: Unable to open lever on container underwater. New PS4 Downloaded and installed 1.17 latest. Push and push and nothing ever happens. Game is apparently over. Walkthrough shows no problem here. Also can't stop once you hit the triangle. Dead end. Please help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is most often the result of not tapping the button rapidly enough, or long enough.

Alternatively you should check the Accessibility in the Options menu to ensure your Button setting isn’t set to “HOLD” (in which case you would need to hold the button).

8. Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Respawn Issues

When I get killed in deathmatches, I cannot respawn again, my allies couldn't either and my enemies just stand around doing nothing. It happened 3 times in my game. It didn't happen before the latest updates. Please fix this problem.

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are continuing to experience this issue, please do the following when it occurs:

Run an internet connection test (Settings-Network-Test Internet Connection).

Post your Up and Down speeds
    Wired or Wi-fi?
    Indicate the Region you are located in
    Indicate your PSN ID
    Are you in Ranked play?

These details will aid us in assisting you.

9. Overpowered Weapons - Long Range Shotgun + P90 overpowered (etc.)

hello guys !
    1-in UC4 MP i get killed from a far distance by a shotgun.....!!! wich is not possible

2-patch 1.11.029: why cintamani stone and indra's eternity is 1 use per buy just keep the price like it was and don't take off 1 use

3-P90 is just too mush tooooooo mush it's impossible to play against an owner of the p90

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post here if you have weapon feedback regarding what weapons you feel are overpowered.

We will be sharing your comments with the design team for balance recommendations.

Video is appreciated whenever possible.

10. Multiplayer error "You have been disconnected from Playstation Network" - Kicked Out at Loading Introduction screen

I am experiencing this problem since 30/9 and i have perfect connection except uncharted 4 multiplayer.
    My region is Hong Kong. PSN is not down. I don't have multiple account.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I did not received my Ranked Dab Taunt or Reward Hat (Gold/Diamond/Platinum/Master) after Season 1

Hello ND

I didn't get my ranken dab, i don't know Why because i am never got a ban can you fix this issue

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Question about rapid fire

Sorry to disturb you for that, i would like to know if using a rapid fire is cheating for you. Because many people around me stop playing because they are bored with people who use a metler or a fall with a rate of fire better than a P90.
    I didn't put any psn ID for players suspected, a gamepad like this is not cheap and i would like to know if something can be done in an update or do we have to expect not to play against them for a gold rank?
    Congratulation for the game and i…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, sorry you’ve encountered cheating. We would consider rapid fire exploits to be in violation of the terms of service.

If you have video evidence, you should upload it (including timecode) and report either here:

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

Or in the Cheaters Uservoice thread here:
    http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/15065793-please-report-cheating-cheaters-who-cheat-in-this#/comments

13. Game wont save

I recently bought a digital copy through the psn but when I went to start a new game save it would just come up with an error saying it couldn't save (error: CE-33116-4) I checked the PlayStation support but the error wasnt listed. I have 50GB of free space and have reinstalled it but to no success. It makes the game unplayable so if it cant be fixed how do I get a refund. A reply would be very appreciated. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We recommend you attempt to rebuild database.
    1) Power off your console
    2) Press and Hold down the power button on the front of the PS4, until the console beeps twice (once immediately, then another after a few seconds of holding)
    3) Connect your Dual Shock remote via USB cable.
    4) Press the PS button on the controller to pair devices.
    5) Go to option “5. Rebuild Database” and press X

Are you able to save games for other titles, or is this exclusive to Uncharted 4?

Have you modified your PS4 in any way (most common example would be swapping the hard drive)?

14. I received Master rank but not the Bandit Bandana reward for the Second Season

HI ND. I have received master rank but not the final reward of second season. Please resolve the problem

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your reports, and apologies for the delay. We are reviewing your accounts now.

Just to confirm, when you look under Face Wear, the bandana appears as “locked”?

You should receive the Master Bandit bandana
    immediately upon reaching the rank.

The taunt (The Ranked Kiss of Death) will unlock at the end of the season.

15. Relic Cap

so i was saving up my relic points for the potential DLC update so i have around 9600 relics on my account. and with the season over im suppose to get 1000 relics for being in master rank which i think most of us were not aware of. with the 10K relic cap that means i will not get the full 1000K relic? thats messed up

PSN: RizzoLee

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Once a player hits 9000 points a message is displayed each time they enter MP and after finishing a match notifying them of the level cap.

Regardless we are considering changes to the cap system.

16. Game entered "FreeCam" mode while playing in match

This happened to me, when i came into a match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpLW9MhfITU

I could just fly everywhere i wanted. I couldn't shoot or anything... but i dont know why it happened...

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Unlocked two Hero Weapons, but chest to purchase still locked

Went to purchase a Hero Weapon and the chest is locked. It says I need two Hero Weapons to unlock. I have two, I have Drake's XCR and Elena's Para 45. Please help.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You only need one hero weapon to start using chests.

You will only be able to purchase hero weapons for weapons you have already unlocked.

So if you have all the hero weapons for the weapons you have unlocked already, the chest will become locked again until you unlock a new weapon.

Can you confirm you have more hero weapons unlocked then just Drake’s XCR and Elena’s Para 45?

A video of the chest saying that its locked/ and your weapons page in loadout customization would be helpful.

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience the…

18. Multiplayer Uncharted 4 Frequent and Repeated Crashes CE-34878-0

My game sometimes crashes when I'm playing Ranked matches and I get kicked out of the game. When I get kicked out the game takes Rank points away from me. That is extremely unfair because I didn't quit the game it kicked me out.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It doesn't load the chapter 14

Mine is around 50 gb and i downloaded the patches too but the loading screen is just a picture of nate in the bush and the timer is on 0:00 and the bar doesn't move. This problem happend when i died in chapter 14. I deleted the game and save files then downloaded again but it doesn't work. So i played chapter 13 and it worked perfectly but as soon as i went to chapter 14 and died again same thing happend please help I really want to finish the game it is the best game i ever played, and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you on the digital version of the game? It sounds like your online connection has gone down, and it cannot download the full title.

Please run an internet connection test and report your download speed.

20. After I die at chapter 10 it freezes on a loading screen

When I play I get to chapter 10 and I die the game freezes on the loading screen. And if I want to try again I have to restart the whole game and play the chapter before and make it back to where I was but if I die it does it all over again. I am playing on ps4 and I have all the updates and patches.help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base