Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Patch 1.18/1.19 - Loading screen after starting application takes long time/does not clear

it takes me like 5 minutes to enter the main menu after installing the new 1.18 patch.
    if i start the game usually nate cover screen pops out 20second watiing time and puf you enter the main menu. but now i have to wait 5minutes with the nate picture on my screen.
    afterwards same amount of time to enter the multiplayer or survival game mode. that connection bar will pop out and it loads for at least 3 minutes

184 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

333 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ranked Season 3 rewards not appearing

Ranked Season 3 rewards are not unlocking after patch 1.20. I still do not have the Ranked Disco taunt even though I was gold ranked in season 3 and I have the gold aviators. Please resolve this issue soon and thank you for your time.

244 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

fixed  ·  1388 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Uncharted points not showing up

I purchased Uncharted points from the in-game store early this morning when the game launched. However, after my money was taken valued at $25 ( 3200 points plus 500 points), I never received my Uncharted points. Can you please rectify this issue ASAP. If not, i have to request a refund from the PSN store. Thank you in advance and thank you for an awesome game! I love you Naughty Dog!!!

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please attempt to restore licenses.

Settings-PSN-Restore Licenses.

If it doesn’t work, please provide your PSN ID.

We are reviewing the PSN ID’s of affected users. Please be aware that due to the limitations of PSN, your game and PSN ID must be from the same region.

4. Pressing L3 when given a view prompt causes camera glitch

When pressing L3 to focus on objects the camera moves to the object but does not stop, it carries on moving and gets stuck. It is impossible to move beyond this point as you cannot see where Nate is going etc.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New Devon Glitch

I found a glitch on New Devon by accident that allows you to not only see through walls, but shoot through them as well. It is tricky getting into, but only seems to happen at the spot seen in the video by slowly walking under the building shown.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Relics and Uncharted Points failed to Appear - Sept 8th

I have not been getting any relics from winning/losing matches or completing challenges. Please fix!
    PSN: Viking_iGamer_US Region: Hong Kong

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should now be resolved. Our apologies for the wait, and thanks for your patience.

If you check your account and are still missing items, please post your PSN ID and description of what is missing below.

7. Haven't got my uncharted points back from a bug

A few weeks ago i reported a bug with the "unlock survival booster bundle".

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/17478262--unlock-all-core-survival-boosters-bundle-with-bo

i took the time to report that bug and you guys didn't even refunded my points.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MP starts at the introduction/Progress is lost

My MP is starting at the introduction like it's the first time I'm playing it and I have no idea why.
    I get the MP Bonus Packs 1 & 2 warnings again...
    What's my skill level in MPs question...
    My Trials appears undone but they are done because I tried to do them again to get the relics but I didn't earned the relics...
    The Warm Up Playlist appears again...
    I can't play Ranked TDM unless I play 3 matches...
    That's pretty much it.
    No problems with my progress, I'm level 80, all my custom loadouts and vanity items are…

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

100 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your patience. This issue should be resolved on patch 1.17. Please download and apply it after restarting the application.

If you continue to encounter issues, please post your PSN ID and description of the problem below.

9. 'Unlock all core Survival Boosters bundle' with booster that doesn't even exist in Survival

I checked the survival store a few minutes ago and i saw that the "unlock all core survival booster" bundle has some booster that i don't have - even with lv 50. (explosive expert lv 3 and marking lv 1,2 and 3)

so i thought i'd buy it and see if those boosters are showing up in survival but no, i didn't get any those boosters

i think you forgot to remove them before you released patch 1.18

I'm talking about Explosive Expert 3 + Marking 1,2 and 3

here's a video
    https://youtu.be/cAoSkH1PP20

spent uncharted points for nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Redeemed Uncharted 4 Points won´t appear

I redeemed my code today for 300pts but they won´t apear. I used the voucher that was with the game. A message displayed something like " you succesfully redeemed your code" but when i hit the multiplayer i have 0 points. Please i need help.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All of you redeemed your Uncharted Points months ago.

DanielOmegaPrime was credited on launch day May 10th at 3:30 PM. You have zero points now because on May 13th you spent them on a Sidekick skin.

Ant_Cell was credited on May 20th at 11:45 am

kb4983 was credited on July 31st at 3:30pm

11. Portugal

Hello PlayStation Community and Naughty Dog!
    I found a text error in the daily messages on the Portuguese (Portugal) version, If we go to the daily messages, new content and then we scroll down to the penultimate point we can see that Survival, in Portuguese (Sobrevivência) is writting "Spbrevivência", the "p" is replacing the "o".
    Thank you all and have all a great time of play. Merry Christmas!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Four spelling errors in Russian localization

Hey, Naughty Dog! I found four spelling errors in the "Introduction to survival mode" in the Russian localization. You have always done the best games, please correct them:
    In the game: препяДствий, добОвление, не сможет возродиТся, стАлкнетесь;
    Spelling and contextual correctly: препяТствий, добАвление, не сможет возродиТЬся, стОлкнетесь.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I purchased DLC Chests while the Triple Pack was Locked

UPDATE: We have credited all valid claims that have been made. If you believe that you have not received the proper amounts of Relics or Uncharted Points for the purchases you made, please leave a reply.

Post your PSN ID below if you purchased DLC chests that awarded you the items from the Triple Pack while the Triple Pack was not unlocking.

Pirate Drake Skin
    Pirate Commodore Hat
    Rubber Leg Dance Taunt
    P90 Long Gun
    Gifting Booster

We will be reviewing PSN accounts to credit you for the items you should have received from the Triple Pack.

*Please attempt to…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

115 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post your PSN ID below if you purchased DLC chests that awarded you the items from the Triple Pack while the Triple Pack was not unlocking.

Pirate Drake Skin
    Pirate Commodore Hat
    Rubber Leg Dance Taunt
    P90 Long Gun
    Gifting Booster

We will be reviewing PSN accounts to credit you for the items you should have received from the Triple Pack.

14. Uncharted Points RESET

I lost 500 Uncharted Points of which in the beginning were 3200 (Explorer Pack) I had purchased these DLCs:
    - Apocalypse Sam (500 UP)
    - Apocalypse Rafe (500 UP)
    - Mercury (300 UP)
    - Serenity (300 UP)
    - Apocalypse Flynn (500 UP)
    - Cataclysm Cutter (300 UP)
    - Eccentric Eddy (300 UP)

TOTAL 2.700 Uncharted Points. Where the hell are my 500 Uncharted Points? I want my 500 Uncharted Points! I've restored the licenses, sent feedback to Naughty Dog* and called support PlayStation and the problem has not been fixed.
    It is unacceptable that my 500 Uncharted Points are reset,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Classic Map Pack

You should add a dlc map pack that includes fan favorite multiplayer maps from past uncharted titles. Examples(fort, village, temple...)

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Progress is lost each time when quitting Multiplayer

Every time i quit Uncharted 4 MP i lose all the exp i gained. All of the weapon exp gone, trails that i completed say that i haven't done them. Items that i brought with relics remain, but everything else gets reset. I love you guys and have supported you for along time plz fix this issue, or better yet give me everything I've earned back. Its really saddening to know that when i log off i lose all my progress.

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should now be resolved if you have updated to patch 1.06. You will need to re-unlock any LP or Booster, that became locked as a result of this bug, but should not see them lock again in future.

If you continue to experience lost progress, please provide details below.

17. Village stuck in wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtsYNzUD1Z0
    Accidentally ran into this glitch like a minute in a ranked match. I couldn't get out no matter my amount of struggling. :-(

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. glitch

Village Map Glitch
    Some player managed to get into a part of the map that they could shoot out of but could not be shot from. He stays here the entire game.

https://youtu.be/knaB_zaNMOo

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need to Kick players

During multiplayer some players does not participate. All they do is stand in the entire match for to long giving enemy team a free point. Please have a 30 second rule to kicked them out for inactivity.

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cant play a match on Madagascar City

It cant be only happening to me and my friends, Everytime Madagascar City shows up almost everytime before the match starts we get an error in application and if it doesn't happen before the match starts it happens during the match, Its really frustrating because were all trying to level up, Please fix this Naughty Dog

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base