Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

I accidentally all the guns trophy

I've used all the right guns and throwables (I watched 3 videos on YouTube on how to get) and yet the trophy still won't pop. I made sure the propane tank and powder keg were in the air when I shot them. I have a problem with my save profile and it got deleted idk if that helps any but yeah

16 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MrFixMX5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

Please be aware Encounter Select doesn’t save progress – so you have to load chapters and use save games to unlock the trophies in U4.

With the exception of the Propane Tank and the Powder Keg, you simply need to fire the gun once for it to count towards the trophy.

With the Propane Tank and Powder Keg, you actually need to defeat an enemy. You can do this either by picking it up and hitting an enemy with it or by picking it up, throwing it towards an enemy, and then shooting it.

Simply shooting a tank / keg while an enemy is not around will not count towards the trophy.

While the Powder Keg can be found at multiple points in the game starting in Chapter 14, the Propane Tank can only be found in Chapter 8 and Chapter 9. Additionally, the MP34 can only be found in Chapter 5 while the XCR can only be found in Chapter 7. The Turret can be found in Chapter 9 by default, and in Chapters 8 and 17 on Crushing.

33 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • juliano-povoa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This trophy has some problem, because I also can not get it. I followed several tutorials and tips, including the Naughty Dog administrator. I already finished the game in every difficulty. I have already tried through the selection of clashes, chapter selection and even then it was not possible. Only this trophy is missing so I can platinum.

My playstation id is: juliano-povoa
    System software: 5.55
    My game is physical media, version 1.32

PS: My brother got this trophy using this same console.

• ArulaSky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't get this either. No matter what I do it won't appear.

Uncharted 4 is my fave and this is the last trophy I need to get. PLEASE FIX this ND. So many people struggling with it.

• pitcherman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am still having an issue with the trophy as well I'm doing everything correctly but the trophy will not unlock I've fired every gun thrown every barrel shot every barrel killed an enemy with every barrel/tank and slashed every sword I've done it all in one play through and I've done it all through chapter selection not sure what more i can do at this point other than just give up and hope it gets fixed

• CODuser55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How exactly am I able to get this trophy. I’ve done chapter selects (not encounter selects) and have beaten the game over 3 times specifically for this trophy. It is the last trophy I need for the platinum and is the last platinum I need for the uncharted series so I would really appreciate it if there was a patch that came out to alter the trophy of sorts. Thank you

• jgorevan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty dog please check the coding or something behind this I've been trying for nearly 2 years to get this trophy = tried everything & I have 100% used every weapon turret, explosive barrel you name it completed game about 12 times and done it separate on chapter select. Works fine in lost legacy but is glitched in UC4 - hate that I dont have a platinum on my favourite ever game because of a glitch!

Would appreciate a responce.

• TRITOCH22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To the Naughty Dog QA Team,

This issue is NOT SOLVED.

As of this day, this trophy is still simply unattainable.
    Since none of the approaches suggested by many players worked, I decided to make non stop playthroughs from start to finish in order to prevent any problems inherent to the save files.
    As it is the case, I have played the story from start to finish three different times, carefully following the exact guidelines pointed out by the Naughty Dog ADMIN.

Since they haven't addressed a more than a year-running problem, I doubt they ever will; however, it'd be great if they proved me wrong.

• Tradesman2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also still not working for me. I made a full replay from ch4 to epilogue listing every weapon as I earned kills through the story. This trophy is a hugely glitched pain. I am using the most recent version 1.30 digital copy. I accidentally all the guns is glitched horribly for me as well it seems. This needs a fix and a counter in stats so we can see what isnt counting correctly!

• fauxtronic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to get this trophy since the day the game was released and it simply will not pop. One year and four months later, I just completed another play through and ensured I used every single weapon and got kills with the powder kegs, propane tanks, explosive barrels (yes I threw those that could be thrown), turret, etc. without having to use chapter select or encounter select. I complete the playthrough and guess what? It still hasn't popped.

So now I load the save for that last playthrough, take a look at the statistics to ensure they haven't been reset, and start using chapter select (NOT encounter select) to playthrough entire chapters (like 8, 9 and 20) to get kills with those 7 non standard 'weapons' (barrels, turret, etc.). I create a new save for each chapter select. Still the trophy doesn't pop.

So now I start using the LP earned to use every single one of the 21 weapons in case I did actually miss one without realising it. Nope. You guessed it, the trophy still didn't unlock.

I can honestly say this is the biggest pain in the arse trophy I have ever encountered in all my years gaming on consecutive PS consoles. It's worse than unattainable platinums because at least you know from the experience of others when trophies are unattainable.

This trophy is clearly working for most but for some reason completely bugged for others and I think it's safe to say that nothing will be done to address this problem now.

Anyone going for the platinum should attempt this trophy before going for trophies like speedrun otherwise they might just be wasting their time.

• EcoGeek247 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've used chapter select saved all my chapters Selects I played through I thought with all the updates it had to be fix by now Can you just give me the trophy I played so many times I don't wanna play for a 10 time Im Starting to get sick Of the game even know I love im trying to save the game to play for another time What can I do

• duffbeercompany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have now gone through multiple times using the same save and different saves on chapter 4 (toy gun), chapter 8+9 for propane tanks and turret, chapter 20 for powder keg and heavy machine gun and 22 for the sword and this trophy refuses to pop. I've done them all through chapter select and not encounter select as the admin 'solved' thing say. It doesnt work. I've used all the guns from the bonus menu to get at least one kill with each as well as dynamite and grenades.

• duffbeercompany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This still isn't working, I have done all other trophies and made sure i used all weapons on my speed run which i completed earlier today. I've gone back through chapter select, hit people with the kegs and propane tanks as well as blown them up mid air getting kills and nothing. Really annoying as I saw naughty dog tweet earlier today that it is Uncharted 4's first birthday today and would have been good timing for the platinum. Do you have to create a new save when you select the chapters in chapter select or can you overwrite a previous save? Thanks

• Angry_Bird2000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like many others before me, the trophy titled 'I Accidentally All the Guns' has been extremely bugged. I have now gone through the campaign 4 times, 3 of which I had the intent of specifically going after this trophy. And one of THOSE times was played through entirely just to get this trophy that still wouldn't trigger. This doesn't even include the countless chapter selects I have used to try and get this to work.

I have received a kill with every weapon in the game, even though I believe all that was required was to shoot them, with the exception of the propane tanks and powder keg, which I threw and then detonated to kill an enemy. For my last play through, I had already read up what must have been over ten guides on the trophy as well as their comment sections to make sure that I couldn't possibly have missed anything. I believe it is safe to say that I have tried literally everything I could to get this trophy to unlock.

The reason why I am posting this as a new idea is because this issue seems to have been forgotten about, and if I am lucky, I might be able to draw some attention to it. Like many others, this is my final trophy I need to platinum A Thief's End, and it would be painful for me to have to walk away from it now. My hope is that someone can either pass this information along to the patch teams so that if it is a bug causing this, then they can do something about it; Or perhaps there is something very obscure that I, as well as many other people who can't get this trophy to unlock, have missed and can already do to unlock the trophy in the game's current state.

Either way, it is my hopes that someone can get back to me on this soon.

• Fabs-_- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me it is 100% glitched. Through story i have used kegs propane tanks in mid air instantly as well also go around hitting enemies with it. Used all guns gotten the kills. Used the turret and explosive barrels. Used even the toy gun in chapter 4. Even watched the cutscene at the end where he uses the cannon where you defeat rafe and guess what NOO TROPHY!!! It's frustrating that i won't be able to get platinum if i can't this naughty dog has to fix this. Haven't used encounter select for anything btw all done through story. It's shows on my stats so I'm soo confused here.

• senbonzakura95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nevermind I got the trophy by playing from a fresh start. Got the platinum. Thanks for this brilliant game. It was truly a masterpiece.

• Sobotka_sa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've loaded the chapters as you said, tried every weapon and yet it didn't work out unfortunately.

Does using weapons from bonus menu disable this trophy?

If not, then you need to fix it because it causing frustration for everyone!

• senbonzakura95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have the same problem. I killed with every weapon via chapter select(plus turret, powder keg, dynamite, propane tank, grenade, etc. Even the sword and the toy gun) and I kept a track of it in statistics. However it just does not pop up. Is there a possibility that this trophy may be glitched? Most of the people claim that they got it with encounter select yet I can't even get it with chapter select. I don't know what to do, what else am I missing? Is choosing weapons from bonus menu a legit way? Does it disable the trophy? I never seem to have a problem with other trophies but this is frustrating. Thank you.

• MF_Strafe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've used every available weapon in the game, I've followed countless walkthrough videos and still NO trophy. I'm convinced it is glitched at this point. Truly upsetting considering this is my favorite title on playstation. Ive read other issues where players unistalled the game, deleted their entire save data and replayed the whole game to still NOT receive this trophy. I'm really trying to platinum this game but issues like this are an absurd setback. Ive spent the past 4 hours repeating the same 28 steps to getting this waste of a trophy and feel like I'm being cheated. Please help me Naughty Dog I beg you. Seriously.

• MF_Strafe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is truly absurd and unfortunate, I really am trying to get platinum but every time I load Encounter Select it resets all my Stats to 0!! HOW. Totally cancelling all the work I keep doing to get this annoying trophy. Please fix this bug as people are dedicated to your game but no longer recieve an award for such dedication.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base