Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Crushing Difficulty Chapter 15. Cannot grapple to re-enter building during Nadine/Sam fight.

I have completed the game on Normal and Hard difficulty without any issues. On Crushing difficulty the grapple icon goes not appear midway through the fight with Nadine. I have downloaded the latest update to no avail.

25 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TimTim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • stan08stan08 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such a rip and terrible customer service. Lots of people telling you they are encountering bugs with this game as am I. The l1 prompt is not appearing at all now in chapter 15. You give the same advice WHICH IS NOT WORKING and telling people to upload but you have still not fixed it! You should be refunding people or providing new working copies of the game! I wont be purchasing your games again if not rectified.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no grappling hook and am stuck on the brothers fight with Nadine. I'm hanging on the side of the building with no way to swing back up. Am pressing L3 but no luck. Am stuck on the side of the building in Chapter 11

• andydolceandydolce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just did update to the latest and still having a no lope issue on chapter 6!
    any solution????

Hey everyone. I was stuck on this too. It's not a bug. You need to push now on L3 ***AND R1*** at the same time. This will prompt Sam to give you the rope.

• joben330joben330 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still stuck without the grappling hook after the bucket puzzle.. Already did an update to V1.19 and still no change! Is there a solution to this yet??

• shark_killer1738shark_killer1738 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My rope is not on my side and olive tried hitting L2 and L3 and it is still not working and I'm on Chapter 15. What is wrong?

• dreamz4alldreamz4all commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do encounter same issue. I purchased the PS4 slim bundle by late Nov'16. My software is up to date in PS4. Sam is not giving the rope in chapter 6. Tried all recommendations provided by pressing L3 and loaded from previous chapters, etc., Still it doesn't help. Do I need to buy new CD if this is not able to be fixed. Any recommendation..? I am very much disappointed..

• glauk2016glauk2016 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just purchased the PS4. And yes I am having problems with the grabbling hook on chapter 6 "A thief End" Sam will not give it to Nate. So I just login and patch 1.05 came up.Hopefully it will fix it.

I too am unable to complete chapter 15 at the fight seen with nadin. I tried restarting the level, gone back to level 14, tried different difficulty
    Playing
    Ps4 with disc.
    Updated game and system no affect.

I've got the same issue on Normal difficulty ... stuck on the side of the building. Have 1.10 installed.

I'm stuck ... can't play any further ... still F'ing stuck on the side of the building while Nadine kills Sam because I have no grappling hook.

I have no grappling hook and am stuck on the brothers fight with Nadine. I'm hanging on the side of the building with no way to swing back up. Am pressing L3 but no luck. Am stuck on the side of the building in Chapter 11

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base