Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Crushing Difficulty Chapter 15. Cannot grapple to re-enter building during Nadine/Sam fight.

I have completed the game on Normal and Hard difficulty without any issues. On Crushing difficulty the grapple icon goes not appear midway through the fight with Nadine. I have downloaded the latest update to no avail.

25 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sana Ahmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admin, do you have all the info you need to work on this bug? I tried giving you my serial numbers etc.

QA admin, this is a real issue. I'm pressing L3, the joystick and not the other L buttons. It doesn't work. Please fix it ;( I was kind enough to QA for you. I hope this patch gets released in the next week! One month of that game and no game play!

I also deleted the entire game and reinstalled with patch 1.0.6 . Same bug. This is a huge blocker issue. Anyone else found success on the thread???

QA ADMIN, please fix it!!! I know it's a single player issue and it's not the big bucks multiplayer issue. But I've done every work around listed in this thread and it doesn't work.

I also re-exchanged the game at best buy for another disk and it's the same error B4DL-009370A1

MY PS4 system: PS4-039 SYSTEM SOFTWARE, 3.50, USA

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@sanadotcom, sue1948jacks, jayzretsky

If you experience this issue, please provide the following:

Use the PlayStation 4’s [Share] Button to save the full, 15 minute video of your playback and upload it to an easily accessible host (such as YouTube)

Please state which Chapter the issue occurred in, as each separate Chapter may be its own issue unrelated to the others.

Please mention the game’s Version / Patch Number (you can check this by highlighting the game’s tile then hitting Options > Information)

Please list any Control scheme changes from default you might be playing with, including “No HUD mode”

Please mention which Regional SKU of the game you are playing, and whether it is Disc or Digital.

Digital copies would match your PSN ID’s registered country of origin.

Discs will have the SKU printed at the end of the small white text along the top of the disc – the available Regional SKUs are:

SCEA- 00341
    SCEE North- 00917
    SCEE South – 00918
    SCEE East – 04529
    SCEH – 00912
    SCEJ – 00949

• sue1948jacks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TO SAM DONT PASS THE HOOK TO NATE AND I HAVE DONE EVERTHING I CAN TO PUT RIGHT BUT WITH NO JOY PLEASE SORT ASP.

• jayzaretsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did all fixes listed here. Replayed last chapter to the moment. Changed control options...nothing. How does this happen with a store bought game?

• sanadotcom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can't fix the bug in time, I wouldn't even mind having to auto play through this scene. The blocker issue is so early on in the game that it's disappointing! I QAed this 5/5 times.

• sanadotcom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

B4DL-009370B1
    and the sku 10007-AC

Admin, this is such a bad bug that I tried exchanging my disk at Best Buy but the hook in chapter 6 won't come. I also tried replaying chapter 5 into chapter 6 with a new game and it doesn't work.

this is a BLOCKER BUG so please fix ASAP. I feel so sad because I paid $$$ and waited to play and now it's not letting me progress at all !

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Carrol1126

We are continuing to investigate the loss of the grappling hook. Thank you for your feedback and reports thus far.

If you experience this issue, please provide the following:

Use the PlayStation 4’s [Share] Button to save the full, 15 minute video of your playback and upload it to an easily accessible host (such as YouTube)

Please state which Chapter the issue occurred in, as each separate Chapter may be its own issue unrelated to the others.

Please mention the game’s Version / Patch Number (you can check this by highlighting the game’s tile then hitting Options > Information)

Please list any Control scheme changes from default you might be playing with, including “No HUD mode”

Please mention which Regional SKU of the game you are playing, and whether it is Disc or Digital.

Digital copies would match your PSN ID’s registered country of origin.

Discs will have the SKU printed at the end of the small white text along the top of the disc – the available Regional SKUs are:

SCEA- 00341
    SCEE North- 00917
    SCEE South – 00918
    SCEE East – 04529
    SCEH – 00912
    SCEJ – 00949

In the meantime, a workaround solution for this issue is to Chapter Select into the previous Chapter, opting to make a New Save File. The issue should resolve upon reaching the area again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base