Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Game wont save

I recently bought a digital copy through the psn but when I went to start a new game save it would just come up with an error saying it couldn't save (error: CE-33116-4) I checked the PlayStation support but the error wasnt listed. I have 50GB of free space and have reinstalled it but to no success. It makes the game unplayable so if it cant be fixed how do I get a refund. A reply would be very appreciated. :)

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FillMyBum shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

We recommend you attempt to rebuild database.
1) Power off your console
2) Press and Hold down the power button on the front of the PS4, until the console beeps twice (once immediately, then another after a few seconds of holding)
3) Connect your Dual Shock remote via USB cable.
4) Press the PS button on the controller to pair devices.
5) Go to option “5. Rebuild Database” and press X

Are you able to save games for other titles, or is this exclusive to Uncharted 4?

Have you modified your PS4 in any way (most common example would be swapping the hard drive)?

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We recommend you attempt to rebuild database.
    1) Power off your console
    2) Press and Hold down the power button on the front of the PS4, until the console beeps twice (once immediately, then another after a few seconds of holding)
    3) Connect your Dual Shock remote via USB cable.
    4) Press the PS button on the controller to pair devices.
    5) Go to option “5. Rebuild Database” and press X

Are you able to save games for other titles, or is this exclusive to Uncharted 4?

Have you modified your PS4 in any way (most common example would be swapping the hard drive)?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz help me cuz I really like the game but I'm fed up of having to go through it all again no matter how far I get how many times I save it won't let me restart from where I was it makes me go back to the beginning

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I bought uncharted 4 every time I die it makes me start from the start iv got into the second level and manual saved etc and every time I have to start again what do I do

• FillMyBum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just rebuilt the database and now it wont even let me in. It only happens with uncharted 4. I haven't modified my ps4.

Feedback and Knowledge Base