Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

My Uncharted Points are are not appearing after purchase from the store. What happened?

After purchasing uncharted points or items from the store, they are not appearing on my account, despite the transaction going through. PS Support had me restore licenses already.

All my uncharted points are gone. What happened? My PSN is diogopflanzer

40 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

diogopflanzerdiogopflanzer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  Naughty Dog QA TeamAdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:

Confirm that your PSN account and version of the game is from the same region you are in. Matching regions are a requirement of PSN, and not something we control.

If you have mismatched regions, you should approach PSN for a refund.

If your PSN ID matches the region you are in we need your PSN ID posted below, along with the time and amount of Uncharted points that you purchased.

154 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MrGLITCHINHOMrGLITCHINHO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought 3200 Uncharted Points. And Didn't get them in game my Account is USA. Game is europe I think. please help me! Psn : MrGLITCHINHO

• harp-mjeharp-mje commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought 2 packs of 300 Uncharted points but they aren't showing up. Playstation said to contact ND about it but they aren't replying to my emails. My psn is harp-mje. Please help.

• harp-mjeharp-mje commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased two packs of 300 points and never received them in game. I contacted playstation and they said to contact you but I'm getting no reply to my emails. My psn is harp-mje

• nayef87fnayef87f commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my account region is USA but the game is Europe !
    is that why I did not get my points ???

• mahmood12231mahmood12231 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both my account and disc are region 2 and I bought the uncharted points 2 times and still didnt get any

• StyleBySashaStyleBySasha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My PSN is StyleBySasha

Ranked Team Deathmatch points need to fix something wrong I don't know

• JX203JX203 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've recently purchased uncharted points and didn't receive them at all, I even tried restoring licenses and it still didn't work. Purchased the points on 2/4/2017.
    PSN: JX203
    6500 UNCHARTED Points for $34.99

• pdixon541pdixon541 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased 500 points for uncharted 4 and didn't get it my psn id is pdixon541

• shorty0820shorty0820 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just an update.....yet to hear from naughty dog on this issue. Would greatly appreciate it being corrected.
    Psn id shorty0820

• shawnd001shawnd001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here purchased multiple points and have not received them yet. Psn- shawnd001

• Nasho90Nasho90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Naughty Dog team,
    Yesterday I purchased 300 Uncharted-points and they still did not show up. Need some help.
    I have an European Account: Nasho90
    Disc-Number is: CUSA-00917

• MohamedSharawy87MohamedSharawy87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID mohamedsharawy87
    I purchased 500 Unchartedpoints and i didn't get it .
    My account region US
    And game region : CUSA 00918

• Naughty Dog QA TeamAdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Thebestfangamer1

We are not showing any purchase history on your account.

Did you purchase it from the in game store, or from the Home menu storefront?

Are you certain you are on the same account you purchased it for?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base