Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Fix your game greedy dogs!!!

I've said this a million fucking times and yes I'll keep posting this shit until it gets done! Fix your fucking broken ass game!!! Getting shot behind cover, through walls, people walking straight over grenades and c4 and yet I get nailed from 20 metres away, white plug, the list goes on. Fuck your new pay to win weapons and boosters, fuck your new map and game mode, just fix the core game and let us enjoy what is sending your grand children through college thanks to all the greedy in app purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bur1edaliveOSbur1edaliveOS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Naughty Dog QA TeamAdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

If you are receiving the white plug, it indicate your connection is insufficient to support online play.

This likely accounts for the other issues you are reporting.

Could you run an internet connection test from the Settings menu and report your Up and Down speeds?

Also, are you on a wired, or wireless connection?

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a theory that corporate politics is ruining ND here. Big change in management, maybe the real oriingal guys already have left the company. Sony better get in here and fix it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not give us a more technical explanation. The one ND gave us must have taken 2 minutes to write. A lot of players are complaining about this. Lag time is the obvious reason, but is it really caused by lag? If it is, then publish an in depth reason so we can be sure. Don't remember this issue being nearly as common in the older games. If the screen shows I am behind cover, I don't see any reason why I should be hit. I am 3 up, and 15 down. Bring back the old game modes too.

• Naughty Dog QA TeamAdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In most cases issues of this sort are the result of insufficient connection, which is why we request up and down speeds as the first step.

Network issues are of course tricky to diagnose and can be the result of multiple factors, so it's a checklist we try to work through.

We of course understand the frustration of not being able to play and want to help in any way we can.

• tuliobittar-ustuliobittar-us commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can really and absolutly agree with "Getting shot behind cover, through walls, people walking straight over grenades and c4 and yet I get nailed from 20 metres away, white plug, the list goes on."

Frequently my grenades takes forever to explode, even on L3. Enemy walks by it like it's a calm sunny day, while on the other hand i get KO by ill thrown grenade or c4 that is greatly far away.

Getting downed AFTER reaching the safety of a hodeout is so common that many people complain about it during gameplay.

Also, the eternity it takes to matchmake RTD... sometimes i wait more than 20 min. One time i even fell asleep.

I love play this MP, but you guys really have issues to fix before lauching new features

• rachelnlucasrachelnlucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

White plug is in Destiny and Call of Duty. Some people do them on purpose however these guys are right there is major lag in your games all Uncharted and Last of Us games. The finding or getting into a match with this many players should NOT take as long as it does. But most games do the pay money to insta unlock so not s big deal on that one.

• bur1edaliveOSbur1edaliveOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you reading the comments or just constantly sending fucking generic responses?!? Read carefully.. EVERY OTHER MULTI PLAYER GAME I've EVER PLAYED DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THESE WHITE PLUG ISSUES, SO ITS NOT ON MY END BUT YOURS!!! Further more its a wired connection cat 6 cable, and no I don't have to give you my connection speeds because this isn't just happening to me but so many other players its fucking joke! Oh and if you think I'm just being stupid then how about watching some games, because its pretty fucking convenient that people can exploit this with lag switching and completely get away with it whilst if I get kicked out of a game in ranked because of your pathetic online programming I lose double points. Which is your version of saying FUCK YOU FOR EVEN TRYING!!!!! But don't you worry, once Skyrim comes out this game will be traded in I've HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• awesomekratos12awesomekratos12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ummm... It's not pay to win, you just use real money to get instant access to weapons and boosters and if you don't want to do that, then you grind for it like I and many others do. The Last of Us was pay to win when specific weapons and perks were actually locked behind a paywall. Microtransactions are a much more efficient business strategy and much more fair if implemented in a way like it is in uncharted 4.

Feedback and Knowledge Base