Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Couldn't Replace Challenge but Relics Taken

I tried to replace my daily challenge, but got a message about a server error. I tried three or four times, with the same result. I backed out of MP thinking I just needed to reset the connection and came back in to find my relics were taken, even though I was never given the three challenges to pick from.

17 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

chill__dog shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

Sorry this occurred. There was a PSN issue with the store, and we are reviewing all accounts to credit affected users.

Please post your PSN ID and approximate time of purchase below if you haven’t already.

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MaxXyian2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completed a challenge and got no relics. I got disconnected as soon as I completed it.

• Nsjms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Id: Nsjms

I purchased a dlc vanity chest items, but they didn't exist in the customization.
    I also purchased a vanity chest but the is a problem and I couldn't open it. It says open (1) now.

• Praxysm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID: Praxysm
    Time it occurred was around 23:20-23:50 of the 11th December.

• jdgopackgo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm Pissed. I tried replacing my challenge today for 50 relics and it told me it couldn't connect to the server. I tried it again a couple times and even restarted the app. Every time it told me it couldn't connect to the server. And each time it still took 50 relics away! I just got screwed out of a good amount of relics. That's bull.

• jdgopackgo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm pissed. I tried replacing my challenge today for 50 relics and it told me it couldn't connect to the server. I tried it again a couple times and even restarted the app. Every time it told me it couldn't connect to the server. And each time it still took 50 relics away! I just got screwed out of a good amount of relics. That's bs.

• Xx_TH3_TH1NG_xX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent 300 Relics on 2 Vanity Chests and all I get from that is "Cant connect to the Store" I wasted my relics for othing -_-

• tuliobittar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tried to replace daily challenge. It took my relics, never offered the 3-choices screen, and informed error connecting to server. I tried once more, and again it took 50 relics. Just lost 100 relics. Please give them back.

Disk
    Wi-fi
    Nat2
    50mb/s
    30mb/s

• tuliobittar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same happened to me right now. It took 100 relics, reported problem to connect to server, and never showed the 3-choices screen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base