Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Chapter 3 : Bug where everything ( boats / bridge / roads / shore ) is invisible - I'm stuck and can't proceed with the game

Hi ,
everything after coming out of the water in chapter 3 is invisible , all i can see is water in all directions , some crates , a metal door , some people , a pipe , 3 birds sitting and moving cars - all mid air .

I'm on PS4 - 500 GB
I Downloaded the game today ( 10 hours back )
the version of the game is i have is 1.17
i have about 10 GB free

I've tried restarting the PS4 , Restarting and replaying the chapter . but nothing seems to work .

Please help provide a fix asap .

thanks
amarpreet

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

amrpreetin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ABU-SAL7_2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naughty Dod pleeeease fix this issue for me it's been 4 days now I can't wear my master hat season 1 hat??????? I got to master in season 1!
    PSN : ABU-SAL7_2

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the video. Sorry the other steps didn't help.

Have you made any modifications to your PS4? Most common would be a hard-drive swap?

We would recommend backing up your save data, and reinstalling the title. If the issue persists, we would recommend a full initialization of the kit. This would result in the deletion of all data, so be sure to back ALL saves up to the cloud.

Let us know how it goes.

• amrpreetin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's a short clip :

https://youtu.be/V64q5dD-M8U

its similar in all directions

I've just rebuit the data bases but that did not help ,
    for reinstalling the title would i need to download the whole thing again , or is there a way to just redo the installation

Thanks for your quick response.

Feedback and Knowledge Base