Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

i can't play as a hero (survival)

i can't play as a hero, doesen't matter what i do, on survival mode i can only play as a villian

9 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jcamacho-1961 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Athrimaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But why this design choice? What is the advantage for the player? What is the reasoning behind this?

For a company who's design choices are generally ones I applaud wholeheartedly, this is one that I cannot stand behind at all.

Also if it MUST stay random, for some inexplicable reason, then please consider to fix the ratio. Villains are clearly favored over heroes during assignment, which makes it all the more annoying.

• BrunoneZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, ND... Really?
    Let us choose who we want to play!
    If I spended days geting relics, or days working and geting real money(!!!) to buy Uncharted coins, to buy a new character, or skin... I want to use them.
    It's bummer that I have to restart X times so I can have the "luck" to be able to play as Nathan!
    I don't like the villains.(I play GTA respecting the law as much as I can, so you can have an idea...) But I know that some peoples do! And I'm happy that now they can play as they like.
    But come on... Randon? Really?
    At Least a voting before the match starts, like the maps in U2 and U3!
    2+ votes in Heroes= Let's play as Heroes! =D
    2+ votes as villains= Well, I guess is the team choice..

• GAMINGSMYLIFE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me either. Me and my brother tend to pick heroes every chance we get, but it sucks Villains are favored in Survival mode. Very rarely do we play as heroes, and when we do, it doesn't take it long to choose villains FOR US again. And why is it random? I remember Naughty Dog talking about being able to choose whether to play as villains or heroes. Changing the color of your PSN ID to red or blue before you start a match is supposed to choose hero or villain but it doesn't. And if one person plays as villains, the other player must play as them too. Please allow us to choose who we want to play as

Feedback and Knowledge Base