Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Error: Failed to connect to the store server - Vanity Chest Glitch

I encountered a glitched where I can't open the standard vanity chests. It says "please wait" for about a minute and then gives the "error: Failed to connect to the store server. "
Here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToa_Kg0b60
Hope this can get fixed!

333 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BillenmansBillenmans shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
fixed  ·  Naughty Dog QA TeamAdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

This issue has been resolved with the 1.20 Patch. If you attempted to purchase a Vanity Chest and encountered the error, the Vanity Chest should now be accessible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for helping us track down the problem. If you continue to encounter the issue after installing Patch 1.20, please post your details in the comments. Thank you.

379 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • cash39cash39 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN ID: cash39 After the release of the patch 1.20.056, I can not play online. Writes Load match 0%. I was disappointed in the company ND. A shame.

• TPOLETTOTPOLETTO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This forum is not good for anything, just to not let people complain in other media because their response is always the same, we are checking, we are solving and this is going to complete 3 months and nothing .... Breaking with your players.

• angeboniangeboni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning, it's a few days that I have this problem: in the multiplayer store I bought an aesthetic chest but not me pops up and tells me that there is an error in the multiplayer store.
    my ID is angeboni
    Await response thanks.

• KingOtfRicoKingOtfRico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please fix these bug issues on Uncharted 4? For the past 3 days it hasn't let me open my vanity chest saying "Error: Failed to connect to the store sever." Can you guys fix this ASAP?

• GSINCE83marcGSINCE83marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come' on ND, fix this asap!!!! As a VIP member, this upsets me and makes me not want to play UC4... Im feeling cheated by the game itself

• twocavjavtwocavjav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem.this happened several weeks ago.i now have 7 vanity chests to open (1 bought with u-p,1 bought with v-p and 5 aquired through level up.
    There are still over 30 items in the vanity chests that i cannot get,some of which i actually want.
    All i get when i buy dlc vanity chests is colours for skins which i already have.
    please fix this issue.
    I.D twocavjav
    Standard ps4
    Disc
    Good internet connection-wifi
    Version 1.19.052
    England

• theshepanatortheshepanator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had this bug for over a month now, on both the normal vanity chest AND on the uncharted points vanity chest.
    It wasn't fixed in the latest patch, please fix this ND.

• Toca0rToca0r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two Vanity Chests that have been stuck in the "OPEN" state for over a month. I cannot therefore purchase any further chests as when I try, I get a 1 minute wait then the "Error failed to connect to store server. " message. I have no problem with the other chests they continue to work fine as far as I am aware. 1 of the STUCK chests was purchase using relics the other with the gold coins. PLEASE FIX THIS !

• RikkuInTheMiddleRikkuInTheMiddle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning,

Same issue here at the other side of the Atlantic. I have my vanity chest gltched since the 1.19.049 version. I don't care about the returning of the relic points to the account, just to have available again this feature. As most of my fellow partners of this thread, I haven't unlocked all the content yet.

Present version: 1.19.051
    Survival Mode
    Playstation 4 Pro
    ID: RikkuInTheMiddle
    Spain

Screenshoot: http://i67.tinypic.com/wjfm2o.jpg

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base