Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Character Skins do not appear after DLC Vanity Chest Purchase in Survival Co-Op - Customization Glitch

8 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

kab99 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

The character skins should appear following the below steps:

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
2) Select a character
3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

Please post to this thread if you have additional problems.

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tombie70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In customization menu, go to character you want. Window opens with highlight over character name. Press triangle. A new window of skins and unlocks will open. Just did it twice, once for Sullivan, and once for Chloe.

• absintheandbrain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the multiplayer store it says that premium vanity chests are completed but they are not, I cannot purchase anymore premium vanity chests though!

• Evhelyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI, i just wanna say that i have been using over 2000 gold Coins to buy different skins to my weapons and new clothe and i Also bought the pack where i could get all rifles, but the only skin I Got outta all Those money was 1 skin "jade" and thats it and Then i only Got 1 of ny outfits for nathan and 2 for sully and 2 for elena, i Got more from the packages... bit they are STILL locked and i have to buy it all again, bit im NOT gonna do that cause i never know if im just spending ny Money om nothing or og i acctually get something... pls do something about this... i still love the game tho :)

• MyPrettyInfiniti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Same problem as everybody else here, it seems. Used up approx 1,000 relics on vanity chests, but none of the skins purchased are available! When I highlight the purchased skin on customization menu, it shows a lock, with a message to purchase it again!

Please help!

• CarlosM2911 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem: I bought the Vanity, MP Mystical & sideckick mod, DLC vanity and DLC premium vanity chests, all at the same time with the relic points I was saving... but ALL the items are still LOCKED, and it even asks me to purchase the chests again, but my relic points were in fact lowered...

• J-e-b-z-y commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely something wrong. Changing the colour does not unlock the skins shown when you buy the DLC chest. Bought 6 chests none of the skins show up at the customisation screen. Any help ND team??

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The character skins should appear following the below steps:

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
    2) Select a character
    3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
    4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

Please post to this thread if you have additional problems.

• jealousone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I recently bought the 3 DLC Vanity chest with in game relics that I have been saving up and I saw the items that I bought after the chest opened up but when I went to the customization screen to equip it to the characters those items were no longer there.

• RadiantHorizons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may be the solution. Many of the outfits can be accessed by changing the skin of prior outfits. By pressing Triangle it should bring up skin menu and display some of alernate outfits you obtained.

• VYPER_BR_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had 1800 relics. So I decided to buy the "DLC chest of assorted", worth 300 relics. I spent almost everything. I gained skin from Rafe, Elena, Drake, Ramises, Navarro...Elena, Drake, and Nadine were pink and purple. Rafe was a red blouse ... I've never seen this before, even after the update. But I can not access any of them! They just do not show up for me! So I switched to survival mode, I thought it was exclusive to the new game. But nothing! I lost my relics and I have none of the more than ten items I bought. I would like a solution. I'm from Brazil, sorry for my English.

• iDr303 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When i got outfits for my characters out of the chest they didn't appear in the custom characters place

• kells-mayor_d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone else that is having this problem, I found it. It seems so silly and plain as day now! On each out fit, all you do is hit triangle to "change color"... there are a million colors you can earn/get with vanity pack!

• kells-mayor_d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We purchased 2 DLC Vanity packs and none of the items we received when opening the chest are showing up anywhere. :( Please help?

Feedback and Knowledge Base