Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

UC4 multiplayer level and rank reset. Progress lost. "Error Syncing Player Data"

I was level 82 and 13000 ranked TDM points lost them all after last patch.
I still have all the weapons, mysticals and sidekicks unlocked (even with all their mods) but the progress bar was reset as well.
I would like to recover at least my level 82, after spending so much time and money on the game I'm not playing like before because of this.

I already contact ND on twitter and email but no response...

PSN: R_Gi0VANNi
Disc game
Wired connection
Nat Type 2
Download 20
Upload 10

82 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

R_Gi0VANNi (lvl 82 patch 1.19, lvl 71 patch 1.20) STILL unable to do daily challengesR_Gi0VANNi (lvl 82 patch 1.19, lvl 71 patch 1.20) STILL unable to do daily challenges shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

181 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • katsu_gamerkatsu_gamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the second time my level dropped. I was at 42 and I fell to 40, besides having my challenges changed and equipment modified.

Unfortunately the Uncharted 4 multiplayer is not being fantastic like its predecessors, it has constant problems and with each new fix other problems arise.

PSN ID: katsu_gamer

• Fl0w-RiseFl0w-Rise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PSN: Fl0w-Rise
    Disc game
    WiFi connection
    Nat Type 2
    Download 20
    Upload 5

Just one day before patch 1.21 comes out, I changed my system from ps4 to ps4 pro and save everything possible. I lost my Rank 71 on deathmatch and Rank 50 on survival.

Any chance to bring back my stats? Please help…

• BuMalakBuMalak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Psn:BuMalak
    Installed from the store
    Wired connection
    Nat Type 2
    Download 45
    Upload 5

After the last patch 1.21 I lost all the stars especially crushing Difficulty I already completed 8 stages with 3 stars and all the other Difficulty. I only have hard Difficulty stars now.

• TOTO_STOTO_S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also lost every teacher and experience point on. Same day the game was updated

• hugosolidhugosolid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new statistic that you have implemented personnel, did not serve me like shit, because my statistic was zeroed in the beginning

• hugosolidhugosolid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally lost my Uncharted 4 multiplayer data I was ranking 88, had the complete radical survival mode, was master in all seasons of ranked mode, I lost all weapons and equipament, what happened to my game? I hope they solve this, otherwise I will abandon this game
    My ID - hugosolid

• Majin_MtzMajin_Mtz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One month later and no fix or response to the community about the progress of the fix. Deleting U4 from my ps4. I've had enough

• XxLord_AndreZxXXxLord_AndreZxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ND how much time it takes to wait to know something about it, it is a lack of respect and insult to take away almost a year of play and not do something to solve it. I lose 5 daily reward of 450 relics. >_<

• Majin_MtzMajin_Mtz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there going to be a real fix anytime soon ND? How can you leave your community in the dark for months?

• Starfrog-Starfrog- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last patch i did not get my level back (level90). Daily challenges dont give me any relics.

Thanks NAUGHTY DOG

• DoniivkDoniivk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

During last update 1.20.058 my level 85 (almost 86) It was restarted until 1. Also my hardcore emblem disappeared which I have passed 2 times and I do not have the stars of light difficulty, had 26. Everything that had unlocked it I still have but for example, to unlock the latest mod of the spirit of djinn I was missing 100 uses and now I am missing 300 uses. Well that happens to me with everything I have. The daily challenges do not give me relics but if I can continue opening chest and unlocking clothes. I was in diamond rank 3, also disappeared but in the rankings I still put diamond rank 3. I no longer have it because I came back to play and I am in gold 2. Now my level is currently 24 because I have been playing since then.

• xxCARRASCOxxCARRASCO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To my surprise, with the new update of ND 1.20.059, I came back to lv0 being in lv85 .... My clothes, weapon kits, survivor ..... anyway, I bought the game hj. I am waiting for a Naughty Dog position.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base