Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

White plug after playstation 4.50 update

95% of the time, getting the white plug and kicked from session. Prior to the Playstation 4.50 update never faced this issue. Spoke to other online players I'm my region UAE, Saudi and Qatar, they are all facing this issue. Something went wrong after this update, please help fix it asap I really enjoyed playing this game.

PS4 model: CUH 1003A
Digital download
Time since install: 11 months
System free space: 241 GB

Connection method: LAN Cable
NAT Type: Type 2
Connection speed download: 20 mbps
Connection speed upload: 5 mbps

11 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ronpedroronpedro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • fkzm26fkzm26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just to update, an etisalat technician came over to my house to follow up on my complaint and what he told me is that etisalat is not responsible for only 1 game or a particular software not working properly as long as the internet is running fine.

So, he cannot do anything about it and if I make another complaint of the same nature, it will be categorized as a wrong one on my part and will be charged an extra aed 150 on my account.

So, i guess switching isp's or country is the only possible solution now in order to play multiplayer.

filled a complaint today on their online help chat. Not sure it will do any good though.

yes Shujji is right on the money. He finally figured it out. Kudos dude! it is definitely etisalat.

• ShujjiShujji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DU having no issue to play online UC4
    this week i used DU hotspot to play and because of Hotspot it was slow but didn't face white plug issue
    and i believe most of the UAE users are using ETISALAT including me

• hassambitwhassambitw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow haven't played this game in nearly two months and the issue's still persisting I suppose.
    My ISP's Etisalat.

• fahad_irffahad_irf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is ****ing pathetic with the white plug issue going around. Someone start a petition and post the link here please. I am also playing from Dubai, UAE.

Download speed - 20 mbps
    Upload speed - 10 mbps

Using etisalat as isp

• munjaal8munjaal8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue and waiting how it can be resolved
    Upgraded my router speed and its still same issue. Earlier it was white plug and now i cant even join a game.

• I love catsI love cats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I swear this issue started after playstation update idk about other countries but here I am from UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and alot of people from my country are having this problem please ND TEAM Respond to us

i hardly played 2 to 3 matches from last updates and daily wasting 3 hours to try to fix this issue changing the setting etc .. even loosing in ranking bcz its connect then hardly can play 10 second and white plugged appear continuously then kicked out

hi guys i have noticed most of the people complaining from UAE and i am also from Sharjah but worst part is that ND is not responding to us.. i have posted in this page and also PS forum but fail to get any feedback from them most of my online friend complaining same issue who belongs to UAE.

ND team if by chance you read the message, follow the link for details furthermore i am using router 50 mbps speed not wifi.

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Uncharted-Multiplayer-Discussion/UN-PLUGGED-ISSUE/td-p/46195471

• ningirlningirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the worst experience playing online. Lags and kicks in middle of the game because of high latency and all this playing wired. And when I test for my connection, it changes the values each 30 seconds, the upload is too low (300kbs - 700kbs). At the same time i test in my PC and everything is fine!
    I am totally pissed off with the 4.55 update!

• abawayaabawaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem, even in Survival, I get kicked when making an open stage and someone joins on me.

• I love catsI love cats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here!!! I can't play MP in all modes. It kicks me out right when I join any game!! ALWAYS WITH WHITE PLUG ON THE SCREEN ever since 12/4/2017 tho my connection is great and all. I AM FROM UAE.

• hassambitwhassambitw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue. I even tweeted this out to their twitter but alas, no reply.
    I play from UAE as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base